Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanic Rosary How-To

maddcat0

I'm making a Satanic rosary. Unfortunately, I feel the page on Satanic rosaries to be a bit vague in this aspect. I guess it's 108 beads?? And what does she mean by "place an extra bead...on each side of the larger one when you hit 50"? I would love love love to see a more detailed "how-to" for this. Currently, and unfortunately, I am stuck with altering Catholic YouTube tutorials to match the picture on the Satanic rosary page, and painstakingly count the beads between each "decade" (as the Catholic tutorials call the sections between big beads). =/

Instead of a Rosary, get a Rudraksha from a Japanese or a Tibetan shop. New age shops sell this too. You can get it on Amazon as well.

maddcat0 said:
I'm making a Satanic rosary. Unfortunately, I feel the page on Satanic rosaries to be a bit vague in this aspect. I guess it's 108 beads?? And what does she mean by "place an extra bead...on each side of the larger one when you hit 50"? I would love love love to see a more detailed "how-to" for this. Currently, and unfortunately, I am stuck with altering Catholic YouTube tutorials to match the picture on the Satanic rosary page, and painstakingly count the beads between each "decade" (as the Catholic tutorials call the sections between big beads). =/

I use one with 108 beads, normaly you do 216 reps (108 x2 ) for a working you want to manifest as a singel day spell. 108 can be used for workings 40 days long or longer. I would rather use 111 which is the powernumber of the sun (see sunsquare). 111 can be used for workings below 40 days. If you use the 108 one satanic rosary you just have to add 3 beads at the end so you have 111. I don´t know why there should be bigger ones in the middle maybe so you know you are half way through.

How many beads between each big bead? If I make every 10th bead a big bead, it won't be even since there are 108 beads which doesn't divide evenly into 10.

maddcat0 said:
I had just bought some cheap plastic beads and some hemp cord from Walmart years ago.

Only cost a few bucks and does what I need.

I just made several different numerations for different workings like with the old RTR's to keep track.

GG Allin said:
I use one with 108 beads, normaly you do 216 reps (108 x2 ) for a working you want to manifest as a singel day spell. 108 can be used for workings 40 days long or longer. I would rather use 111 which is the powernumber of the sun (see sunsquare). 111 can be used for workings below 40 days. If you use the 108 one satanic rosary you just have to add 3 beads at the end so you have 111. I don´t know why there should be bigger ones in the middle maybe so you know you are half way through.

Made it! I wasn't sure about the spacing between big beads and went with having the big bead as every tenth bead. After the 49th bead, I put a bunch of spacers, and after the 50th bead, I put a bunch of spacers. I have 8 beads at the end (with a silver crimp bead as the 8th finale bead), with 3 extra beads (another silver crimp bead for the finale) on the "Y" part of it (to make the 111 you suggested so that I have that option).

The final result is the photo linked here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kNyqYDsu1B8KScc89

maddcat0 said:
GG Allin said:

Made it! I wasn't sure about the spacing between big beads and went with having the big bead as every tenth bead. After the 49th bead, I put a bunch of spacers, and after the 50th bead, I put a bunch of spacers. I have 8 beads at the end (with a silver crimp bead as the 8th finale bead), with 3 extra beads (another silver crimp bead for the finale) on the "Y" part of it (to make the 111 you suggested so that I have that option).

cool

maddcat0 said:
GG Allin said:

Hi I'm attempting to make my own rosary at this time and found your picture very helpful. I do have some questions. How big were your crimp beads? Where did you get your crimp beads? The beading wire that I purchase should I purchase (10ft, 30ft, 100ft)?They look like 6mm crimp beads which are impossible to find. I just want my rosary to look just as good as yours. Please comment with any other tips you might have for the construction of the rosary.

Amitanshu666 said:
Can we chant Hail Satan with Rosary?
You can, but what's the use of that as to compared to words of power?

I mean I admire Him, but I don't need a rosary for THAT. Rosary is primarily meant for to keep count of words of power so that you can better focus on the vibration and less on the counting.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back