Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Coin Shortage

Libra

It seems as if they are testing the removal of physical currency in the US. Mostly big box (corporate) stores aren’t accepting change unless it is exact. They will not give you the change back if you pay over. Some places will not take cash at all.

I can’t help but feel this is entirely fabricated. They couldn’t get people to stop using cash and change with the dirty virus money fears, so they create a false shortage. I work at a small business and we have had no issues with (the Jew) keeping change in the till.

There are many tradesmen without bank accounts and waiters earning their tips without issue as well. I have customers and family in these industries and the money still appears to be circulating as if nothing has changed. I wouldn’t have even known about the “shortage” if it weren’t for customers asking us about it, since other stores were making them pay with card or exact change.

In what I’ve read on the topic, they say it is more of a disruption than a shortage. That makes me more skeptical of some genuine lack of coins in circulation. The problem sounds as if it started internally. If it even exists at all.

It also makes me wonder, if people can’t receive change from normal transactions, doesn’t that make it even more difficult for coin circulation to return to normal?

Does anyone have any more information or thoughts about this supposed coin shortage? I’m basing this mostly off of my personal experience. And personally, it gives me a bad feeling with everything else going on.

On a slightly off-topic note, they aren’t not making new coins... We have received many of the new quarters. US quarters have many different designs on them that have yearly runs. This year, 2020, the design is a bat...

Yea i've not heard a lot about it. I thought the us mint was mostly automated but with the covid crap i heard that they shut down for a while and are backed up. i've seen the signes about the shortage every where thought many people still use cash and many places still give change. The only thing different is that the box stores in my area have the self checkouts as card only but still have several cashier lines open for those that want to use cash. It will take more than a shortage to get people to switch to card only. I also heard that the mint may stop making pennies, does anyone else know any more about this?

Hail Satan

Libra said:
It seems as if they are testing the removal of physical currency in the US. Mostly big box (corporate) stores aren’t accepting change unless it is exact. They will not give you the change back if you pay over. Some places will not take cash at all.

I can’t help but feel this is entirely fabricated. They couldn’t get people to stop using cash and change with the dirty virus money fears, so they create a false shortage. I work at a small business and we have had no issues with (the Jew) keeping change in the till.

There are many tradesmen without bank accounts and waiters earning their tips without issue as well. I have customers and family in these industries and the money still appears to be circulating as if nothing has changed. I wouldn’t have even known about the “shortage” if it weren’t for customers asking us about it, since other stores were making them pay with card or exact change.

In what I’ve read on the topic, they say it is more of a disruption than a shortage. That makes me more skeptical of some genuine lack of coins in circulation. The problem sounds as if it started internally. If it even exists at all.

It also makes me wonder, if people can’t receive change from normal transactions, doesn’t that make it even more difficult for coin circulation to return to normal?

Does anyone have any more information or thoughts about this supposed coin shortage? I’m basing this mostly off of my personal experience. And personally, it gives me a bad feeling with everything else going on.

On a slightly off-topic note, they aren’t not making new coins... We have received many of the new quarters. US quarters have many different designs on them that have yearly runs. This year, 2020, the design is a bat...

A bat? I'm not even surprised anymore. Its almost funny.

Speaking of bats apparently some bats decided to pay my town a visit lmao, they look a lot bigger irl.

Libra said:
Some places will not take cash at all.

According to if I recall UCLA Law. Not accepting cash/coin/money = illegal.

On the books of the U.S. laws any entity that manages finances in such manners as a store or place of business and doesn't accept cash is breaking the law. If it ever happens to you force them to accept it cause it's illegal. They have no right to NOT take the medium of exchange i.e. cash/coin.

I understand the whole electronic mumbo jumbo (((they))) are wringing their hands together for. But for now it's National Federal law that holds the use of medium of exchange as mandatory.

One of the reasons why we have members and HPs mention "America is one of the last places really hold up rights as greatly in comparison to other nations around the World".

Gear88 said:
Libra said:
Some places will not take cash at all.

According to if I recall UCLA Law. Not accepting cash/coin/money = illegal.

On the books of the U.S. laws any entity that manages finances in such manners as a store or place of business and doesn't accept cash is breaking the law. If it ever happens to you force them to accept it cause it's illegal. They have no right to NOT take the medium of exchange i.e. cash/coin.

I understand the whole electronic mumbo jumbo (((they))) are wringing their hands together for. But for now it's National Federal law that holds the use of medium of exchange as mandatory.

One of the reasons why we have members and HPs mention "America is one of the last places really hold up rights as greatly in comparison to other nations around the World".

But I wonder if that is more of a general rule and if the freedoms of individual businesses creates a loophole? I know that some places, like fast food, will not take large bills at all, as a standard policy. Either for safety or because they never keep that much change in the till anyway. Businesses also have the right to deny service for any reason that is not prejudice. I wonder if not accepting certain forms of payment that are not exact would fall under those categories. It’s definitely something to look into.

Enki4ever said:
I also heard that the mint may stop making pennies, does anyone else know any more about this?

This rumor has existed for a long time. I couldn’t imagine creating change without pennies. Even if you used nothing but quarters, sales tax would still create situations where you need pennies. Unless you really thought hard on the math of your product. But then big box stores couldn’t use their rule of nine anymore. I think they’ll probably get rid of all of them at once if they do get rid of any of them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back