Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ohio Black Jew in custody after kneeling on White toddler's neck

Infinitely lower than the lowest of monkeys. Killing this thing on the death penalty would never really fit his crime.

And from all the potential victims, the criminal piece of shit also had to pick a baby.

Are Whites to go and raze everything and do the dindu nuffinism now with all these happening?

This subhuman garbage should be thrown into a cell with the worst of the worst and live out it's life as their bitch.

I'll try not to say anything stupidly aggressive and borderline illegal.

But prison, death penalty? No, filth like that deserves a purgatory of unending and very imaginative torture. I try not to let reading things like this get to me too much otherwise I'd be spending hours of venting more than I already do on the enemy; gladly would, if I could only afford the time.

https://www.drove.com/campaign/5f16c4db46c65b0001bb6102

Here's a Jewish baby born without an anus. :lol:

Ghost in the Machine said:

But prison, death penalty? No, filth like that deserves a purgatory of unending and very imaginative torture. I try not to let reading things like this get to me too much otherwise I'd be spending hours of venting more than I already do on the enemy; gladly would, if I could only afford the time.
Well said! My sentiments exactly!

The LiveLeak video doesn't work. I tested different videos on the site and they work, but this one doesn't load at all, including the thumbnail. I presumed I'd need to log-in, but then that gave an error when registering - which, according to users on Reddit, has been happening for about 2 or 3 months now.

Are you sure it's a jew? I think some Blacks have jew names.

Way_Seeker666 said:
This subhuman garbage should be thrown into a cell with the worst of the worst and live out it's life as their bitch.
If it is a jew, then it is not a Human.

EgyptianStar666 said:
https://www.drove.com/campaign/5f16c4db46c65b0001bb6102

Here's a Jewish baby born without an anus. :lol:
...so I also will not against tzvi, but anyone can guess the meaning and usage of "to tear" in context.

No, filth like that deserves a purgatory of unending and very imaginative torture.
I actually typed this below before I saw other replies here, while I was trying to get the video to load and trying to register... and checking online, with Reddit being a result; if it, in the OP, is a jew, then -

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Infinitely lower than the lowest of monkeys. Killing this thing on the death penalty would never really fit his crime.
I won't bother repeating my fantasy of eternity-of-eternities of punishment against the jew in a segregated part of the Planet/Galaxy/wherever.

And from all the potential victims, the criminal piece of shit also had to pick a baby.
Such a big and hard and powerful man (or it) doing such a thing to be able to feel big and hard and powerful.

Are Whites to go and raze everything and do the dindu nuffinism now with all these happening?
jew lives matter. Let's buy some Baby dolls and kneel on them symbolically in eternal slave support of the holy jew.

Notice this - https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42666
4+2=6, a number which the jew loves; 666, the number which the jew fears, is coming and destroying the jew. This is one of those coincidences which you cannot possibly cause to happen deliberately by any chance; we don't choose which numbers the posts and threads will be. See also this for other similar coincidences.

Of course, it could not be a jew. I don't find it easy to tell non-White-looking j00z. If it is not a jew, then it should also enjoy something similar.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Oy vey goyz it is still free speech even if when a dindu does a crime and the media ignores it completly while dissapproving my advertisng of such news on fb pages but when a white sneezes towards a dindu the media goes nutts and revolutions and shiieet.

I really would like to know who reviews sponsorisations and does this without shame. Not everyone of these can be a jew but i wonder what type of gentile traitor can sleep well at night putting the ok on blacks are victis posts while rejecting news like this. We would be out of this mess like 5 years ago if free speech were real. Free market my ass... pfff... makes me sick. Facebook must pay gorillions to us when this is over.

blm-kneeling-baby.jpg

jackson_c0-0-1823-1063_s885x516.png

An Ohio man who was out on parole has been thrown in jail and awaits new felony charges after a photo circulated on social media showing him posing with his knee to the neck of a crying, White 2-year-old boy alongside a message referencing Black Lives Matter.

The photo shows a man, who has since been identified as 20-year-old Isaiah Jackson, with his knee on the neck of a crying white toddler who is only wearing a diaper. Another black person holds the child’s hands behind his back. The banner across the photo read: “Blm now mf."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/viral-photo-kneeling-white-baby-neck-black-lives-matter-arrest

I'm curious how the hell this guy and the person holding down the kid were there in the first place, alongside the person holding the camera. Were they just babysitting and then did this shit? Were they messing around with the mom and she left her kid to fend for himself? Maybe even home invasion?

I can't find anything online that explains why this was able to happen, but I'm suspecting the mom played into the whole "thug dick" meme. She claims she had no idea about the picture, though that might be a lie. Hell, maybe she was involved in this evil and took the picture herself. I just don't see a lot of a possibilities where the mom isn't accountable to some degree.

These lowlifes are about as good to me as the kikes are and should absolutely receive severe punishment. Thank the Gods the kid wasn't seriously harmed, but how anyone could be this abusive is insane. Common sense and basic levels of conscientious are nowhere to be seen in people like this, who are just absolutely dominated by these Jewish ideologies.

nr+i
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Monkeys are princes and princesses compared to the Joo.

The Joo is lower than Bacteria and viruses.

Of course it would pick the defenseless...such is the Joo.

Let us not forget that they would throw white Babies onto bayonets in Russia.

Whites in general wont do nothing much but we SS have some serious weapons including the RTR.

It comes down to us to save the world.

And we will.

bethekiwi said:
I'm curious how the hell this guy and the person holding down the kid were there in the first place, alongside the person holding the camera. Were they just babysitting and then did this shit? Were they messing around with the mom and she left her kid to fend for himself? Maybe even home invasion?

I can't find anything online that explains why this was able to happen, but I'm suspecting the mom played into the whole "thug dick" meme. She claims she had no idea about the picture, though that might be a lie. Hell, maybe she was involved in this evil and took the picture herself. I just don't see a lot of a possibilities where the mom isn't accountable to some degree.

The White mother is dating him. She was on FB insulting people who attacked her like 'mah baby beez fine y'all, I roam wit gangs and smoke dat crack, y'all ignorant and racist af hoeeeee.'

Bolshevik Locusts Materialize reptilians are glorifying her as a Joan of Arc for their cause and making 'funny memes' about how he is a wise, kapernicked and beautiful kang. Any Blacks that attack this situation on social media are getting banned with lightning speed, as usual for 2020. The media is silent outside of local sites.

The mother is the archetype and blueprint of the Perfect White Gentile Cattle Scum For 2020. To prevent creatures like this multiplying...

ᛟ ᛋ ᚨ

Put him in a brazilian jail and let those brazileños do their work with their machetes.

I'm new to satanism and I'm curious if part of it is being rasist. What's wrong with being black why are you guys calling black people monkeys wtf

Karnonnos said:
bethekiwi said:

The White mother is dating him. She was on FB insulting people who attacked her like 'mah baby beez fine y'all, I roam wit gangs and smoke dat crack, y'all ignorant and racist af hoeeeee.'

Bolshevik Locusts Materialize reptilians are glorifying her as a Joan of Arc for their cause and making 'funny memes' about how he is a wise, kapernicked and beautiful kang. Any Blacks that attack this situation on social media are getting banned with lightning speed, as usual for 2020. The media is silent outside of local sites.

The mother is the archetype and blueprint of the Perfect White Gentile Cattle Scum For 2020. To prevent creatures like this multiplying...

ᛟ ᛋ ᚨ

Really, there are unironic memes about this? I at least had faith that even the far-leftists would see the absurdity in this situation. But I guess not, given that they're consciously or subconsciously set on the destruction of the United States' political institutions and nearly anything or anyone associated with them.

George Washington? Tear down his statues and purge his name from even high schools since he owned slaves. It's not like he was a prominent figure in shaping our Constitution and frame of government, nor was he our first president. Nah, he is only a racist and nothing more. Never mind his contributions to the law and order of this country.

White people? Well, they're all devils! Despite the fact that you had Founding Fathers who were against slavery like John Adams, whites must have universally agreed that slavery was okay. Ignore how the majority of whites came to oppose slavery and were able to end it under Abraham Lincoln and his involvement in the 13th Amendment. Especially ignore the Jewish involvement in transporting, trading, and owning Blacks; if you don't, you must be an oppressive racist!

This is kind of view of America's history and current politics is utter baloney. I'm not denying the evils that certain whites have committed to blacks and minorities in this country, such as hanging or events like the Trail of Tears. But to delegitimize our country as a democratic republic, toss out vital legislation our Founding Fathers created like mere garbage, and dehumanize every single White person over negative aspects of our history? It's just unreasonable and needlessly destructive.

As if these Antifa, BLM drones or neglectful single mothers could ever create competent legislation. It's pretty funny seeing these kinds of people joke online about the destruction of the Western World, laugh at the abuse of Whites, tear down our historic monuments, and raze our cities in utter glee like it's Christmas morning. Seeing them trying to destroy our country makes me laugh, genuinely. Because when Satan and his teachings comes into the limelight, I hope these subhumans reject Him. I pray they do. If all they want to do is hurt and destroy like the enemy, then they should be obliterated themselves.

without wanting to offend the blacks who are part of the satanic family, but, in my opinion, 98.9% of the black race in this world are useless and contribute nothing but crimes, rape, rap asking to support crime, brutal violence etc. The Jews did much damage.

what do you think can happen to most black people in this world?

Syd Silver said:
blm-kneeling-baby.jpg

jackson_c0-0-1823-1063_s885x516.png

An Ohio man who was out on parole has been thrown in jail and awaits new felony charges after a photo circulated on social media showing him posing with his knee to the neck of a crying, White 2-year-old boy alongside a message referencing Black Lives Matter.

The photo shows a man, who has since been identified as 20-year-old Isaiah Jackson, with his knee on the neck of a crying white toddler who is only wearing a diaper. Another black person holds the child’s hands behind his back. The banner across the photo read: “Blm now mf."

Brother...
Whoever pulls on theirs does not degenerate, saying Brazilian poular.
This is the case with this human garbage, because it is a Jew, then garbage, dross. That woman who holds this innocent?
Indignation, disgust, revolt, everything affects me when I saw this degrading scene. I am a woman, mother, white (including my name) and that proves to me that I was born a Satanist! It motivates me to do as many RTRs as possible to destroy this hideous and sneaky little clique ...
Mouse ears? Do not. They are filthy sewage rats that infect healthy people. Do you have more rituals and practices to take down this spiritual trash? Please if you know more rituals outside the RTR I want!
I wanted to pick up this garbage and tie it to a post and take the skin off very slowly, or step on the neck of this bum and cut it for him to see if he is a male, because being a kid is easy, now come and get me to see if the fishmonger is not sings on his back, comes from a beast to see what he was getting. Asshole.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/viral-photo-kneeling-white-baby-neck-black-lives-matter-arrest

WiseDragon said:
Put him in a brazilian jail and let those brazileños do their work with their machetes.

Brother WiseDragon:

Good kkk ... you said little but said everything! Brazilians have a reputation for everything that sucks, abroad but the reality is not that this has everything here ... but about what you mentioned there, yes, that's right. This garbage falls into the hands of the prisoners here, mainly from vixiiii factions ... not even his soul was left ... Seriously. And what is bad with him is still a little. These are the servants of the great cosmic idiot.
This scum to speak in the Name of our Father Satan, had to disinfect the mouth with pure chlorine ... and yet ...
RTR on top of them with strength !!!

ldeenki said:
Brother...
This is the case with this human garbage, because it is a Jew, then garbage, dross. That woman who holds this innocent?
Indignation, disgust, revolt, everything affects me when I saw this degrading scene. I am a woman, mother, white (including my name) and that proves to me that I was born a Satanist! It motivates me to do as many RTRs as possible to destroy this hideous and sneaky little clique ...
Mouse ears? Do not. They are filthy sewage rats that infect healthy people. Do you have more rituals and practices to take down this spiritual trash? Please if you know more rituals outside the RTR I want!
I wanted to pick up this garbage and tie it to a post and take the skin off very slowly, or step on the neck of this bum and cut it for him to see if he is a male, because being a kid is easy, now come and get me to see if the fishmonger is not sings on his back, comes from a beast to see what he was getting. Asshole.

Did you try to quote me, or ?! now your reply seems written by me ...
When you quote someone write your comment after or under [/quote]

Syd Silver said:
ldeenki said:
Brother...

Did you try to quote me, or ?! now your reply seems written by me ...
When you quote someone write your comment after or under
[/quote]

brother greetings:

I think in fact I made a mess kkk ...
I'm sorry it was not my intention, but thank you for the alert.
Good night.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back