Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanism and mental illness/psychosis/mania

maddcat0

I wish Maxine would have written more about mental illness in regards to Satanism. I'm very interested in the causes of things like bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and psychosis in general, as well as what someone who has one of these diagnoses should do as they pursue godhead. I know on one of the power meditations pages she says to not proceed with some of the meditations (the opening chakras) if you are on psychiatric medications, but she doesn't say what will happen if you do, nor does she specify a type of psychiatric medication.

I am diagnosed bipolar--have been for over a decade--and I am currently on a monthly Invega injection (antipsychotic) and 200 mg daily of Lamictal (an anti-epileptic prescribed to me as a mood stabilizer). I'm just starting to do the power meditations, and I'm wondering how much my situation will affect my progress/journey. Rather than depression, my main problem if I'm off of meds has been manic episodes where I either become delusional and impulsive, at worst, or I lose track of time and live in fantasy land (not eating/bathing and instead live in my head) at best. These manic episodes are usually preceded and accompanied by insomnia.

My psychiatrist is pretty cool, though. He even let me try going med-free recently, although this was before I decided to get into any sort of meditations. The attempt failed, with me becoming insomniac and unable to function (eat, bathe, etc.) once the Invega was out of my system, experiencing a mixture of anxiety and an inability to tune out "voices" (not sure how much were imagined and how much were actual entities). We hadn't even touched my Lamictal yet, as we were weaning me one med at a time. Eventually, I got sick of the "voices" pestering me, and I volunteered to go back on the Invega so I could go back to living a normal life. I was very sad in making this decision. However, I am on a low dose of Invega (78 mg, the second to lowest dose) and my psychiatrist is even willing to let me be on the lowest dose (39 mg). For reference, most psychiatrists don't let a patient go below 117 mg with Invega. He lets me keep Ambien and a low-dose prescription of Zyprexa on hand for emergencies, particularly for when I experience insomnia that could lead into mania (unfortunately, neither of these really helped during my recent episode, hence why I volunteered to go back on my injection).

I am now doing void meditations (something which I now see I should have started doing long ago), aura cleansing, chakra alignment and spinning, breath of fire, and I've even been so bold as to start the opening the soul/opening the chakras, despite the warning not to proceed while on psychiatric meds without the okay from a physician. It didn't say why, or what type of psychiatric med, and I doubted my psychiatrist would care, doubting he would understand it (if anything, he'd probably think "meditation" and be like, "yeah, meditation is good!" lol).

So if too little energy causes depression, what causes mania? Too much energy? How does one address that (especially if it's episodic)? How should one proceed with awakening kundalini in a situation like mine? And how/when to wean off of meds?

maddcat0 said:
I wish Maxine would have written more about mental illness in regards to Satanism. I'm very interested in the causes of things like bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and psychosis in general, as well as what someone who has one of these diagnoses should do as they pursue godhead. I know on one of the power meditations pages she says to not proceed with some of the meditations (the opening chakras) if you are on psychiatric medications, but she doesn't say what will happen if you do, nor does she specify a type of psychiatric medication.

I am diagnosed bipolar--have been for over a decade--and I am currently on a monthly Invega injection (antipsychotic) and 200 mg daily of Lamictal (an anti-epileptic prescribed to me as a mood stabilizer). I'm just starting to do the power meditations, and I'm wondering how much my situation will affect my progress/journey. Rather than depression, my main problem if I'm off of meds has been manic episodes where I either become delusional and impulsive, at worst, or I lose track of time and live in fantasy land (not eating/bathing and instead live in my head) at best. These manic episodes are usually preceded and accompanied by insomnia.

My psychiatrist is pretty cool, though. He even let me try going med-free recently, although this was before I decided to get into any sort of meditations. The attempt failed, with me becoming insomniac and unable to function (eat, bathe, etc.) once the Invega was out of my system, experiencing a mixture of anxiety and an inability to tune out "voices" (not sure how much were imagined and how much were actual entities). We hadn't even touched my Lamictal yet, as we were weaning me one med at a time. Eventually, I got sick of the "voices" pestering me, and I volunteered to go back on the Invega so I could go back to living a normal life. I was very sad in making this decision. However, I am on a low dose of Invega (78 mg, the second to lowest dose) and my psychiatrist is even willing to let me be on the lowest dose (39 mg). For reference, most psychiatrists don't let a patient go below 117 mg with Invega. He lets me keep Ambien and a low-dose prescription of Zyprexa on hand for emergencies, particularly for when I experience insomnia that could lead into mania (unfortunately, neither of these really helped during my recent episode, hence why I volunteered to go back on my injection).

I am now doing void meditations (something which I now see I should have started doing long ago), aura cleansing, chakra alignment and spinning, breath of fire, and I've even been so bold as to start the opening the soul/opening the chakras, despite the warning not to proceed while on psychiatric meds without the okay from a physician. It didn't say why, or what type of psychiatric med, and I doubted my psychiatrist would care, doubting he would understand it (if anything, he'd probably think "meditation" and be like, "yeah, meditation is good!" lol).

So if too little energy causes depression, what causes mania? Too much energy? How does one address that (especially if it's episodic)? How should one proceed with awakening kundalini in a situation like mine? And how/when to wean off of meds?

The kind of people who have insights into psychology who are Satanists, are also the most sensitive, weak, tending to unfocused-ness or generally of a Piscean description. It's very hard therefore to open into those things because the current association the world has with understanding the mind (also the general blockiness of the English language) makes it very difficult to put these elusive things across to people. Different people have different experiences and points of reference for things in life, therefore it's hard to keep it generalised and laymans. You usually have to use metaphors, allegories etc.

The thing with insomnia leading to mania I have experienced myself. I believe it's partly to do with energy, whether engrained in yourself, or passing (transiting energies, the Moon and so on). The other side to understanding it is in observing the patterns of said energy correctly. When you deprive yourself of sleep, your brain goes a bit haywire and starts flitting between mania and depression depending on what exactly it is you are thinking. Small positive things make you ecstatic, and small negative things seriously piss you off, mostly irrelevant sad things can send you off into a gloom. You also generally experience irregularly high impulses to sex, or a feeling of not existing, feeling un-pronounced in the world and living in your head. It causes a disconnect and an imbalance between the centres of the upper and lower chakras which results in a strange state.

For your particular prescriptions I wouldn't know, someone else should respond on that. I would follow any of the rules given on the JoS about meditating though unless you really are so inclined. Any drugs hamper meditation, and the ideal is that you attain the balance mentally or otherwise that you need, without having to consume any external substances, power coming from within and all. If you are hearing voices in your head you shouldn't do intensive meditations while still hooked on drugs or you will literally go nuts. Reading your post I know for some people here will be totally off putting and jew-y. You should be more patient and like you say, taking time to wean off your issues first and then keeping on with the mending the soul. Your addressing that right now is by doing that, not by awakening your shrink chair imagine dragon kundalini, or buying Russell "the deluded jew" Brand's Crack-kundalini program, only for $66 a month, lol. Those circles that go on about that stuff to schizo's, drug addicts or whatever are dumb and you need to deprogram from it and all the other the xianisms of "god-given strength" and "get rich quick" you've got going on here. Accept your situation will take time to heal, and then when your mind is clear you can think seriously on that stuff. Either that or continue living in Methlab kundalini disney land, your choice.

I honestly find anything about most drugs really revolting, as I've experienced the worst of it for myself. People who talk like you do about the prescriptions and all, like its all part of this supposedly sane and normal world make me feel very agitated. It really isn't so quirky and day-in-the-life when you see it for what it is. That sense of the world you have right now is full of charlatans, you are fortunate to have found this place.

It’ll probably be pretty difficult to advance at a normal pace while on the psychiatric medication. If you do continue advancing on the current mindset that the drugs have put you in, it could be too much for you to handle without the drugs. Like, think of them as weights on your body for the duration. When you take them off after prolonged use, it may take a moment to get used to how your body moves without them. Spirituality and advancement are the same. They are very tied to the physical. The things we put into our body do have a direct effect on us spiritually.

And you are right, too much energy can cause psychosis and major delusions. But what is too much really depends on the person and what they can handle. Just like people that live without spirituality or any knowledge of energy aren’t always depressed. They’re just used to that low energy state. That’s why if you do meditations and yoga daily and take a single day off, a big drop in overall mood can occur. With your problems, this can even be worse.

You should definitely practice consistency above anything else, especially if you ever decide to try and quit the medication again. I won’t advise you on that, as I’m not a doctor. Definitely stay away from kundalini until you have more understanding on how you feel while working on your chakras or other parts of your soul. Part of advancement is figuring some of these things out for ourselves because although there are some universal truths, we’re all in very different situations with individual bodies and souls.

Perhaps you could do workings that will help you transition into a state where you are fine off of the medication? Freeing the soul? Sun square? They may help. And it’s honestly best to work on getting over problems like this before delving too far in advancement. If you do some things before you are ready, it can set you back even further. Especially with mental problems that are easily influenced by energy.

These are all just suggestions. Obviously, keep your health in mind above all else.

Apart from the excellent replies given, I add that working with the rune Dagaz might help greatly in restoring and enhancing your brain chemistry and function. Dagaz is the rune of a balanced brain working in harmony & effectively.

In my experience, simply sitting & visualizing the Dagaz rune radiating inside your head helps with depression and in balancing my mood and thinking.

SaTaNaMa also does this.

HS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back