Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

To HP Hooded Cobra about astro orders

Syntax

Hello Commander, I hope you are doing well.

I believe that you may not have been receiving my emails again. I have checked both my Protonmail and my Gmail account and have received no emails from you since 06/14/2020.

The last thing you emailed me was that you would be restarting the astrology orders in 10 days and to re-send my astrological info so that you could check if you had already completed my orders and if they needed to be resent.

I have sent you an email to your "[email protected]" email with the title "It has been a month since I've last heard from you." this morning which has the correct information quoted if you did not receive my previous emails for some reason. If for some reason the quoted information does not show the email which has the information was sent on 06/16/2020 with the subject line "From Syntax. Correct information in this email."

Thank you for your time.

-Syntax

Hello HP Hooded Cobra. The last email I received from you was this back in august.

Your order is guaranteed, do not worry. I just had some personal issues and then this escalated into business issues [enemy caused]. They tried to close me entirely down.

Due to responsibilities and major damage done to my business by the enemy, I am forced to attend to matters after August 20th.

I always did my best to serve my fellow SS and did endless work over these last years, serving everyone. The enemy attacked my business for obvious reasons which may force even closure.

Be notified that all orders will be delivered, but the continuation of doing astrology work may be an impossibility before October, where the date of limitations imposed upon my business end. After October, there may be new orders, if at all [depends on the escalation of the situation, which has been difficult so far].

Any orders placed before this e-mail are safeguarded and guaranteed to be delivered, all the above considered - and no matter what.

-HP HC 666
Azazel’s Marketplace

I have been unable to reach you since august and I was wondering if you have been receiving my emails. As I said when I ordered my astro services, I am more than happy to wait as long as necessary. Please do not take this post as me attempting to rush you.

I am just worried that you may not have been receiving my emails as that could cause some major issues and I wanted to inform you if that was the case. If you have been too busy to respond to my emails I understand as well and apologize for disturbing you. I have sent you an email today so that would be an easy way to see if you aren't receiving emails.

Thank you for your time.

Syntax said:
This is to you and everyone else who is still waiting for orders (I am too, since around 1 1/2 years now):

Cobra has the order info, and he is receiving e-mails properly. There is a lot of stuff that needs to be sorted out and worked on, which is causing delays. It may still take a while, possibly several more months, until you receive your orders. I am certain that he has them all organized and saved so don't worry about being forgotten here and let him do his job. If he has to reply to dozens of emails and inquiries like this, it will just increase the time it takes even further.

I have all emails and will be getting to replying shortly.

However, the value / my time relationships with orders, and the low pricing, has caused a great derailing of my time without any financial income incentive to keep going (too much time required/knowledge given, MacDonalds meals prices the only return), only crashing me in more work that is basically charity.

For this reason I will redifine the model entirely to a fitting price or only do astrology for specific individuals under other standards. The reason I started this in the first place was to get a few things going which are now all fine and no longer require me to slave to do these.

These were essentially the foundations upom which the stability of the forums etc were built. This included studying, IT, and other necessary things. Now this is no longer a consequence.

I know it is an issue to wait but the investment that has been made was insane for anyone who got an order. No investment has the yield return of one of my orders. There is nowhere and nothing in this world that can return so much value for so little. Astrology done promptly is very rare.

Since the difference is compensated by breaking my back and giving too much for too little, I have to pace myself and take at least the time.

If I do not, I will crash my time and schedule with unforeseen personal and general consequences. Exhaustion is a terrible state to be in.

I am uncertain if I will continue issuing orders without a redefining of the service. All orders placed until I temporarily closed will be delivered though.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

However, the value / my time relationships with orders, and the low pricing, has caused a great derailing of my time without any financial income incentive to keep going (too much time required/knowledge given, MacDonalds meals prices the only return), only crashing me in more work that is basically charity.

For this reason I will redifine the model entirely to a fitting price or only do astrology for specific individuals under other standards. The reason I started this in the first place was to get a few things going which are now all fine and no longer require me to slave to do these.

These were essentially the foundations upom which the stability of the forums etc were built. This included studying, IT, and other necessary things. Now this is no longer a consequence.

I know it is an issue to wait but the investment that has been made was insane for anyone who got an order. No investment has the yield return of one of my orders. There is nowhere and nothing in this world that can return so much value for so little. Astrology done promptly is very rare.

Since the difference is compensated by breaking my back and giving too much for too little, I have to pace myself and take at least the time.

If I do not, I will crash my time and schedule with unforeseen personal and general consequences. Exhaustion is a terrible state to be in.

I am uncertain if I will continue issuing orders without a redefining of the service. All orders placed until I temporarily closed will be delivered though.

Cobra I sent you 3 emails from [email protected] and to clean a possible confusion, the information sent has nothing to do with astrology orders, it was sent for other purposes.

I look forward to buy and apply to a new
astro order in the new terms. I understand what are you going thru with the value given freely. I used to have a business similar in terms of necessities and effort, value of 5 figures given for only hundreds. The delivery was always a soul crushing experience.

I am really thankful for everyone, this is the truth. Most if not closely all SS have been wonderful people and I have done everything out of love for everyone and to help them grow. Out of this also other things were grown such as the forums etc.

I'll make reconsideration of services but it will take a while. I cannot accept any new phase with ordering unless I am settled and have finished everything with others.

I appreciate everything, but I felt like an idiot for sometime, especially after I read many shitty astrologers etc doing way better and providing only a bag of shit and garbage. I always have been a giver, and I never looked back. I know the Gods appreciate, and most people have given me very emotionally moving appreciation.

Only if one has went through a similar loop they will understand. I think you do, and another SS also explained the same to me. They worked in IT, and they understood the essence of this. It can make one extremely saddened and feeling terrible.

If you have non astro related e-mails, go to my main mail, as aside anything, the Astro e-mail is besieged by spam, so if I see non astro related things, I just instantly press skip.

NakedPluto said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Cobra I sent you 3 emails from [email protected] and to clean a possible confusion, the information sent has nothing to do with astrology orders, it was sent for other purposes.

astro order in the new terms. I understand what are you going thru with the value given freely. I used to have a business similar in terms of necessities and effort, value of 5 figures given for only hundreds. The delivery was always a soul crushing experience.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I sent them to [email protected], first 5 months ago and 2 replies recently.

I saw and also it is a given truth, no matter what others would justify, but in the artistic world as well as in any field where value can be identified with personal power and dedication, the most beautiful and masterpieces of art and dedication, will be the last things to receive attention and be actual deserving to the people addressed.

And talking about the "competition" in the circumstance that they only create shit value..indeed there's something about those feelings, to me it results always in detachment, sometimes even from myself as I have a big ego sometimes.

What is the most valuable is the most hidden and unknown, couple this with the world today, those that create must do more sacrifices..

For example I thought a long time about what 'art' means and is. After a year of turbulence and seeking the true meaning, I found my subjective truth. What makes something to be art is something that gives you energy, stimulates your own life force. But the creator of it gave his own energy that gets to be used by others. He was a giver and the rest are receivers.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I am really thankful for everyone, this is the truth. Most if not closely all SS have been wonderful people and I have done everything out of love for everyone and to help them grow. Out of this also other things were grown such as the forums etc.

I'll make reconsideration of services but it will take a while. I cannot accept any new phase with ordering unless I am settled and have finished everything with others.

I appreciate everything, but I felt like an idiot for sometime, especially after I read many shitty astrologers etc doing way better and providing only a bag of shit and garbage. I always have been a giver, and I never looked back. I know the Gods appreciate, and most people have given me very emotionally moving appreciation.

Only if one has went through a similar loop they will understand. I think you do, and another SS also explained the same to me. They worked in IT, and they understood the essence of this. It can make one extremely saddened and feeling terrible.
Respect.

I have never doubted the real value of your readings but you really should have set a price that is fair, I mean fair to you. I believe that appropriate price level is also helpful in filtering out dabblers.

This was my very first astrological order ever and not a single day goes by without me missing it. Take good care of yourself.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

If you have non astro related e-mails, go to my main mail, as aside anything, the Astro e-mail is besieged by spam, so if I see non astro related things, I just instantly press skip.

NakedPluto said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Because of the advice you gave me in the past years I've always been very thankful to you and I always feel like you're a big brother to me, thank you:)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

NakedPluto said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I was actually floored at the prices of the different sorts of readings when i ordered my dream analysis. In my order, i put down that i was willing to give something extra if that is possible.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back