Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Just found out my landlord is Jewish...

Just be careful about having anything that is a symbol of your belief out in the open too much (the cannot go through your stuff for any legal reason at all and do not for the most part so dont worry about that) and also be sure to have nothing that they can make a big deal out of at some random time if this landlord wants you out. Be sure everything is working good and the place is clean to your best ability and that you are following rules to the best of your ability. As Maxine in an sermon on this stated sometimes these Jews try to make a big deal out of little things to get people out. I am sorry I looked but honestly cannot find that sermon.

I am replying because I was forced out of my last place and they had placed the note they would not be renewing my lease on my door or in my mailbox on the exact day of an important Jewish holiday.

I find that weird for timing but I did not know anyone there running it was Jewish.

I had left some pentagrams out I believe someone saw this they never did give me any good reason but I am fine now perfectly and being more careful in this place.

So yeah this is why unless you really are ready to move within a month or two or something be careful most people are not and will struggle to do this and find another place. I had help from the Gods though.

Anyways just be careful and do the best you can to stay out of their attention.

Good Luck oh and dont worry too much about supporting them unfortunately they own a lot of things just try to stay low profile and live your life.

What do mean you Thoughts?

Get out of there, they are like roaches, if you see one on the surface there are many others hiding...

maddcat0 said:
Thoughts? =/

Just keep your head down and don't reveal your true intentions or beliefs. If they aren't a Rabbi, you really don't have anything to worry about. If they ever fuck with you, you can curse them.

Make sure you don't have any physical things visible that may give you away, such as printed articles on Satanism, books, beads, sigils, printed RTR's, runes, etc. I wouldn't even have anything political. Don't give them a reason to think you are a threatening goy at all. Just act like a naive goy.

Be polite and courteous in your communication, but don't get close to them either, lest you unwittingly reveal something about yourself.

Unfortunately that’s just how it is in today’s times. The Jews have their hands in basically everything, literally. If you can avoid them then that’s better but in today’s world, for some of our members there’s just circumstances where you kind of can’t 100% live a life without seeing and/or being around them in some type of way. Whether it’s at work, as your land lord in your case, coworkers and etc.

But it doesn’t mean they have to be your friend or anything, you know.

Just make sure that you’re doing your part as a SS to destroy their agenda. IE the Final RTR and other methods like spreading the truth and etc.

And know that it’s not always going to be like this. One day, the problem will be taken care of. Provided that we keep up with our efforts as SS and gentiles who are awakened/awakening to their nefarious plans and souls.

slyscorpion said:
Just be careful about having anything that is a symbol of your belief out in the open too much (the cannot go through your stuff for any legal reason at all and do not for the most part so dont worry about that) and also be sure to have nothing that they can make a big deal out of at some random time if this landlord wants you out. Be sure everything is working good and the place is clean to your best ability and that you are following rules to the best of your ability. As Maxine in an sermon on this stated sometimes these Jews try to make a big deal out of little things to get people out. I am sorry I looked but honestly cannot find that sermon.

I am replying because I was forced out of my last place and they had placed the note they would not be renewing my lease on my door or in my mailbox on the exact day of an important Jewish holiday.

I find that weird for timing but I did not know anyone there running it was Jewish.

I had left some pentagrams out I believe someone saw this they never did give me any good reason but I am fine now perfectly and being more careful in this place.

So yeah this is why unless you really are ready to move within a month or two or something be careful most people are not and will struggle to do this and find another place. I had help from the Gods though.

Anyways just be careful and do the best you can to stay out of their attention.

Good Luck oh and dont worry too much about supporting them unfortunately they own a lot of things just try to stay low profile and live your life.

Oops. I do have a Baphomet pentagram sticker on my front door, and he and his sons have seen my altar in my bedroom while doing some maintenance work. But I must have lucked out because he's only ever been very friendly to me, and he has even outright said he likes me as a tenant as he fulfilled my request for him to install my roll-up blind that I purchased for the balcony! The most that's ever happened was when he replaced the front door for Section 8 purposes, when he asked, "What is that?" (in reference to my sticker). The Hebrew letters around the circumference of the pentagram had piqued his curiosity. He tried to read them, but he said it was gibberish. I can't remember what I told him it was, and fortunately he didn't ask anything further, enabling me to breathe a sigh of relief. As for the Baphomet letters, I guess it's like Asian people's usage of poor English for their t-shirts and such, or our poor use of Asian characters for tattoos and such.

I'd really rather not move. My rent is subsidized by Section 8, which my landlord usually refuses, but he made an exception for me since I was such a good tenant at a previous apartment that he manages, before the Section 8 voucher was awarded to me. Not only that, but it's a really nice apartment in a very nice and safe neighborhood. It's hard enough to find Section 8 landlords as is; it's even harder to find them in neighborhoods that aren't complete shit-holes!

Darksage666 said:
Unfortunately that’s just how it is in today’s times. The Jews have their hands in basically everything, literally. If you can avoid them then that’s better but in today’s world, for some of our members there’s just circumstances where you kind of can’t 100% live a life without seeing and/or being around them in some type of way. Whether it’s at work, as your land lord in your case, coworkers and etc.

But it doesn’t mean they have to be your friend or anything, you know.

Just make sure that you’re doing your part as a SS to destroy their agenda. IE the Final RTR and other methods like spreading the truth and etc.

And know that it’s not always going to be like this. One day, the problem will be taken care of. Provided that we keep up with our efforts as SS and gentiles who are awakened/awakening to their nefarious plans and souls.

100% agree

slyscorpion said:
Just be careful about having anything that is a symbol of your belief out in the open too much

I hope my posts get approved in the right order. I just want to add to my other reply to you the following as to why I have symbols openly displayed: you can call me a fool, but I'd rather not live in fear, and so I choose to bravely display my symbols on my person and around my apartment. Doing such is one of the ways I connect to Satan and feel a sense of closeness. If anyone I encounter tries to say anything negative (which fortunately almost never happens since I live in a more northern state rather than the Bible Belt south), I just give'em a hearty, "FUCK YOU". :)

maddcat0 said:
slyscorpion said:
Just be careful about having anything that is a symbol of your belief out in the open too much

I hope my posts get approved in the right order. I just want to add to my other reply to you the following as to why I have symbols openly displayed: you can call me a fool, but I'd rather not live in fear, and so I choose to bravely display my symbols on my person and around my apartment. Doing such is one of the ways I connect to Satan and feel a sense of closeness. If anyone I encounter tries to say anything negative (which fortunately almost never happens since I live in a more northern state rather than the Bible Belt south), I just give'em a hearty, "FUCK YOU". :)

Well I was just stating what happened that is why I stated it. It's up to you if you listen or not. I live up north too i didnt even think of this before it happened. Where I live it is more like a vast majority of the young people are secular and dont care one way or the other in most cases and many of the older people are strongly religious. So it's not like I live in a place like the south either. This is what it is like in many places in Michigan. I do not know a good reason they did that.

I can only speculate. I do though find it odd this letter was posted on the exact day of Yom Kippur. That was quite a bit before my lease even expired. They could say anything they want but the way the landlord was evasive on this and finally came up with some answer like "your apartment smelled" or something to my parents. She wouldnt talk to me. She said she would only talk to them. I dont think she or whoever was the higher up wanted to be honest.

So yeah if you want and you haven't had problems before on this and have been doing it for awhile go ahead. But dont say you were not warned or complain if something like this happens.

Good luck.

maddcat0 said:
slyscorpion said:

Also if you do live in one of those really liberal places. That prides itself in being open minded or weird or something. They are not. Step out of line and you will learn this the hard way. I used to live in a place like that. The area I live in now is more middle of the road and I have way less problems than I did there being different.

So be warned. You sound like one of the people who would go around telling people your beliefs too. You will be perfectly fine in some cases or even get a positive reaction yeah I know even though i never really did this. You can sense some people are open to the truth or dont care. But there will be some cases where you will put yourself in a lot of danger. You never know especially if you dont read people.

Just be careful if you have your stuff on display like that. I assume you do this too.

In my case only my girlfriend knows and she wants to learn and join in eventually and was with Satan before so no big deal she doesnt say anything. But there is no reason to go telling others. You never know where this will lead. Just be careful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back