Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

An amazing experience

AuraofLove

Hello everyone, I want to share with great elation a beautiful experience I had recently.
I've been putting off meditation on and off for a while now. I'm no expert yet I can feel and direct energy to some extent.

I have two roommates who are devotedly Christian, which I in no way judge them for. People are people and to me they're just unwittingly going down a path of misery and destruction. If anything I appreciate some of their values and view them as well meaning people.
However, I had recently got chewed out and sworn at for something trivial that I brought up. It was the husband of the household who has no temper control. It was this night that I decided to meditate. Rather than project negative energy toward him I felt it was better to conduct a meditation of protection which helped clean my aura and repel his negative energy. After 15 minutes I felt a good amount of energy.

I then decided to try the Prayer to Satan for Protection (found here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Prayer.html )
I was still in a good trance and read the prayer with great sincerity and confidence on it's manifestation. I began to feel the most warm and loving energy envelop my body. It literally made me teary-eyed and feel free from everything outside myself. I began feeling slight pressure in the center of my spine where the solar plexis chakra is located.

It wasn't until later this night I did some reading on chakras and as it turns out this chakra is indeed located not at the navel but behind it. It's also known as the sun chakra and is at the center of all the other chakras. For anyone who is new to this and somewhat inexperienced I would say that growing spiritually and gaining experience can further affirm how real these energies are and how great Satan's love is for us. Ave sathanas!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back