Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On woman

ROH REVOLUTION

What are your image of an ideal woman??

How were woman during the golden ages or during the period of great HITLER??

HAIL SATAN!!

Do your own research.

Dont try to start a fight or ask sensitive questions on this forum.
I do not think asking people how they like their woman is appropiate. We are not objects. Geez.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Do your own research.

I do not think asking people how they like their woman is appropiate. We are not objects. Geez.
Many subjects are sensitive. We shouldn't talk about them since people can have different opinions? That's silly.

Also no one said women are objects. Leave that feminazi victim mentality.

Free and Equal to us as in to the point of not really thinking about it. So there was no ideal woman or anything that is in the eyes of each guy. They were much more in tune with nature. These issues didn't even start till the Abrahamic religions came along. They were as varied in interests as we are and thinks they liked to do. I dont know this really should not be much of an issue just like gays and other third sex people who were actually looked upto and liked in the ancient times. I would bet its gotten to the point that in some cases people do things the exact opposite way as today and they are doing it like in the ancient times. This is why if we are older souls we need to try and tune into more what we remember and try to live by it.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Do your own research.

This guy's comments are suggestive of the fact he is a jew looking to rabble rouse.

loki88 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Do your own research.

This guy's comments are suggestive of the fact he is a jew looking to rabble rouse.

I also have my suspicions. But you cant accuse people unless you know for sure.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
loki88 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Do your own research.

I also have my suspicions. But you cant accuse people unless you know for sure.

Me too they want people to fight on these issues but let's not. None of these things that they want to bring up even were an issue to begin with before their abrahamic religions. There was a natural way that we looked at it and it was understood by society and enshrined in the culture and each gender with a few exceptions (probably third sex people) had their natural roles. Now we may not know for sure everything on this because it was forgotten by quite a lot but but no use fighting over it or creating hang ups. We will get back to the natural way of doing things eventually fully when the enemy is gone.

Let's not take the bait.

ROH REVOLUTION said:

How were woman during the golden ages or during the period of great HITLER??

HAIL SATAN!!

There isn’t one single answer to this. An ideal woman is one who isn’t bound by anything jewish, the free-er the better. Same goes for men. After that it’s preference. Free yourself and you’ll find a clear answer to your q. There are a lot of wonderful individual unique men and women out there. German women (period of Hitler, 1930’s?) they’re just intelligent natural and human fighting against the virus that plagues the world. There’s incredible women that stay home and hold a family together, there’s women that were inventors, there women that fought war. Hey, there are men that hold families together too. This is kind of a weird question. You should be seeking the answer to “what do I like” not “what should I like”

Ilsa Hirsch
Violette Morris
Hanna Reitsch
Eva Braun

The ideal woman follows her heart and does whatever she desires to accomplish.

ROH REVOLUTION said:

HAIL SATAN!!

To me, an ideal woman is a blessing of Satan to their husband. A man who have an ideal woman , is very lucky.

Without an ideal woman of wife, man's life is nothing. Women should be treated like a goddess. Women is a part and parcel of our life because without them or their feminine energy, we can not reache our godhead level . Without women or their feminine energy, we can not active our kunlalini serpent energy. Without an ideal woman/wife or their feminine energy, we can not be created by Father Satan and without them, we can not create our semen.
In fact, we should respect and care to an ideal woman. We should treat them like bitch behaviour. Not women are same, but there have many ideal women in earth.

Long live Bangla!
Hail Satan

ROH REVOLUTION said:

HAIL SATAN!!

To me, an ideal woman is a blessing of Satan to their husband. A man who have an ideal woman , is very lucky.

Without an ideal woman of wife, man's life is nothing. Women should be treated like a goddess. Women is a part and parcel of our life because without them or their feminine energy, we can not reache our godhead level . Without women or their feminine energy, we can not active our kunlalini serpent energy. Without an ideal woman/wife or their feminine energy, we can not be created by Father Satan and without them, we can not create our semen.
In fact, we should respect and care to an ideal woman. We should not treat them like bitch behaviour. Not women are same, but there have many ideal women in earth.

Long live Bangla!
Hail Satan

জয় বাংলা joy bangla 666 said:
ROH REVOLUTION said:

HAIL SATAN!!

In fact, we should respect and care to an ideal woman. We should not treat them like bitch behaviour. Not women are same, but there have many ideal women in earth.

Long live Bangla!
Hail Satan

If you all want me to answer this cool my woman is more like an ideal woman

As a man I actually take pride in having a woman who is spiritually powerful and unique she reminds me of people like Tesla because the coolest thing is she knew about a lot of the meditations and things on this site before I showed it to her from being spiritually open. She Figured it out on her own including about there being someone attacking the planet etc. I look up to her cause she didnt join either side even though it would have stopped constant attacks cause she was confused she didnt want to follow evil. She was able to function on her own despite it. She tells me she will formally join when she gets back or soon after. Which I assume means dedicate she is at her parents now.

I look up to that it means someone who actually cares about truth I didnt realize that till now I thought she didnt. She did not want to be on the bad side or side of the Jews/reptilians but she didnt know who's side these things really were on cause of all the attacks and enemy curses.

That I take pride in and would brag about if it was not bad to for her and me. So I have a woman who is actually good. She helps others too and doesnt like to see anyone suffer.

Those are the spiritual attributes I have physical things too I like but as a guy ideal woman is supposed to be a source of pride.

I know yeah not anyones buisnesses but I feel that I have more like an ideal woman.

I have not always treated her nicely mainly cause of the enemy and constant attacks. She didnt always treat me nice either cause of this they constantly tried to turn us on eachother saying the opposite thing trying to inspire arguements break us apart etc. Dont know why they put in so much effort on all this. I was attacked a huge amount both for removing curses off her etc

In the end it worked out though we are really close and feel a total connection and want to be together forever I saved her from several things as she did with me.

So anyways that is my story. I did know her before this life she is the only one out of anyone that really stuck by me from the ancient times and came into my life consistently that is good.

So while most people are superficial in relationships and dont make it past a few years we made it at least a majority of the time of the history of human civilization and you can see that when you read her as its easier for me to read past lives of others than my own. I kind of remember that too. In fact we may be one of the longest lasting couple on earth for all I know strangly there actually is a and there really were not many lifetimes I wasnt with her if any. She shows up in every single one I remember in some way or another.

Yes I remembered her too in this life early and even posted on here asking about it back in 2010.

I called her black widow woman which was a secret code kind of that would have let me know who she was if I thought about it by name. I also when I was younger was told what city she was in and kind of remembered I note that it was nowhere near where I grew up. I mean I didn't per say remember it exactly but it caused me to be drawn to live there not even fully thinking that is where she was.

So this is something I take pride in.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back