Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

'Fairy tales' aliens?

Been wanting to ask this for a while now.
I read in the JoS about other creatures, like fairies and gnomes and the typical fantasy-like type of creatures being actual extraterrestrials.
(Found the page again..)

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Witchcraft.html

Cyclops, fairies, elves, gnomes and others. I always believed that there was a lot of truth surrounding their existence, as since I was a child I sensed fairy tales were like adaptations of other stories/facts of the past.

Mostly I'm asking because I have 'met' in a dream someone who could be part of these races. Centaurs. You know, half horse half human? It was one of those dreams that you can't sense as 'a dream' but more like an 'accidental stepping into another dimension during the sleeping hours'. Can't really call it either astral projection or lucid dreaming either, it was something else. Kind of like a good trance state but minus the bothersome abruptly exiting it when you think too consciously (something that unfortunately happens to me a lot). There was this blue centaur lady and I knew she was from another planet. Apparently she only had time to explain how we had been very close and still were. I thought of a Guardian Demon but it didn't feel right. Why would a Demon appear as a centaur? I don't think I ever heard of that either so I wouldn't know.

Has anyone else ever had to do with these fantasy-like (but very real) beings?

HAIL SATAN!!!!

An another Satanist has told me that elves,gnomes and fairies are entities of nature and they prefer stay hidden and they reveal themselves to very few people who truly love nature!
I always believed in fairies so since someone opened a related topic can someone answer my questions?
1)In a series of sermons that talks about the sources of energies there is sermon that talks about the plants where it is stated there that some entities wisely use the energies the plants create to benefit the nature!Are those entities fairies?
2)Has anyone ever met one?If so how do you met it? Are they astal entities or physical?

I thought they, or some of them, were Astral entities rather than Physical entities.

Here is a link to a free ebook entitled, "Baal Hybrids" I think directly from the author's website. It's about human/alien hybrids, but chapter 6 is about real life hobbits and gnomes, with lots of pictures throughout the whole book, over 300 pages.
If anything, you might get info you're looking for.

http://www.human-resonance.org/baal_hybrids.html

Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back