Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can you advance spiritually even if you have some doubts?

luis

Just as the title say is it possible? I honestly don't know why but sometimes I have some doubts, its really bothering me as I had enough experiences to where this should not happen, I'm kinda worried if I can still advance with these doubts.

Thoughts are energy, your doubts indeed does slow down your advancement. This can easily be seen when doing a working, if you're not 100% convinced that the working will bring the results you wish for, then you can bet it won't.
This is also partly why it's adviced to not think about the working unless you're doing it, as your thoughts (again, thoughts are energy) will interfere with it. This is how you program energy, by thoughts. That's basically what affirmations are, although normal thoughts are less effective but you get the point.

This is why it's strongly adviced to do void meditation and establish full control over one's mind, as this is how energy is assimilated and direct towards a specific route to accomplish a specific goal. Otherwise the energy you raise will be "all over the place" and will take random routes in which there's the least minimum resistance, which is also why it's advice to always include "in a positive and a healthy manners for me" in all affirmations, otherwise the results may not be necessarily pleasant.

The issue you're having isn't unique to you, so don't get discouraged, instead when meditating you should be 100% focusing on whatever meditation you're doing, as in you should tune out everything, so the only thing is left is you and the energy you're raising and programming.

If you're doubting the effectiveness of your efforts then I also strongly advice you to work on your astral senses, as this will allow you to see and feel how you're advancing, instead of not being aware and consequently starting to doubt everything.

I think another way to explain why doubts have lingered despite actual proof and manifestations of Magick workings... is that when we exercise our muscles, it hurts but we need to keep going carefully. The doubt, despite actual manifest results, is like the muscles 'pushing back', resisting and hurting us. The cloud which the jew has put around the World and Humans, and more so around those who know and apply the Occult, is like a fog - it seems to go on for quite a distance. The more we work, the brighter our fog lights become (doubts reduce), then after a time, the fog doesn't cloud our vision anymore. If not fog, then consider smog with the dirt and pollution and things which need to be cleaned.

Spirituality is so far different than what we've come to know for so many years, it's as if it nearly doesn't sit right with us. Just like chritians who have been jewed so much that they might as well have a jew soul, it's somewhat similar with others, as well. While we don't have jew souls exactly, it's like our Souls have been covered with jew crap, and the more we do Human things, the more uncomfortable we become because it doesn't harmonise with the jew coverings. These jew coverings are not Physical; they are Spiritual/Energy, so we can't just take them off like a jumper or trousers. Trying to 'take off' the jew coverings like this is like trying to scoop up sand with a garden fork instead of a spade. The jew energies have to be cleaned and removed with Human Energies.

As we know, the Mind, Soul and Body affect each other, so we need to do things in all three of these to help us, condition ourselves in each of these to stop doubting. One of those things is reading others' testimonies, which might be helpful and encouraging. You might need to look back and see how things were compared with how things are. Then think about those things compared with how things can be. Sometimes, a positive conscious decision - and at the same time, choosing to be gullible with this positive conscious decision - might be needed. Like suspend disbelief, choose to accept it as real, fake it until you make it. Dare I say - have a bit of blind faith!

Coraxo said:
FancyMancy said:
I have some many experiences and so many spells manifesting and my life is much better so its pretty weird to me that I have started to have some doubts, so weird that I think it may be the enemy, they start the most when I do the F-Rtr, the good thing is that I push them away. Void helps a lot.

When I do a spell I try to stay void and after I dont think about it a lot and this definitely helps. Still I'm pretty sick of these stupid random thoughts. I've been a SS for so long and with so many experiences, yes I may still not have strong siddhis but I've experienced magick many times.

Thank you both for answering, honestly I think the best I can do is void my mind every time some doubts araise.

luis said:
Just as the title say is it possible? I honestly don't know why but sometimes I have some doubts, its really bothering me as I had enough experiences to where this should not happen, I'm kinda worried if I can still advance with these doubts.
Well that makes sense. I remember one time I had a disagreement with a member and your suggestion to the other member was, maybe you should ask the gods to punish him... ‘politely’??

Bwuahahaahahahaha!
Obviously years of being here, you still don’t know much...

Participation on these groups, doesn’t signify wisdom and understanding. But rather, these things will come with evolving the spirit and EXPERIENCE.

That’s what you must focus on. You have had experiences as you said, but your doubt comes from lack of experience. As in not enough. And often it’s obvious when reading your posts, like this one here. Everyone comes here with doubts and starts with doubts. Yet they advance. The advancement comes with diligence. And that diligence yields experience which yields understanding and wisdom.

You must be consistent. And everything else will fall in place. Lack of results comes from lack of consistency and effort. Apply those things. And it’s cause and effect at that point. And you’ll advance. Believer or not.

You’ve been here a long time. But seems to ask more questions than give answers. This tells me you don’t have discipline with the daily practices. And this is why you have doubts. You must discipline yourself.

Eric13 said:
luis said:
Well that makes sense. I remember one time I had a disagreement with a member and your suggestion to the other member was, maybe you should ask the gods to punish him... ‘politely’??

Bwuahahaahahahaha!
Obviously years of being here, you still don’t know much...

Participation on these groups, doesn’t signify wisdom and understanding. But rather, these things will come with evolving the spirit and EXPERIENCE.

That’s what you must focus on. You have had experiences as you said, but your doubt comes from lack of experience. As in not enough. And often it’s obvious when reading your posts, like this one here. Everyone comes here with doubts and starts with doubts. Yet they advance. The advancement comes with diligence. And that diligence yields experience which yields understanding and wisdom.

You must be consistent. And everything else will fall in place. Lack of results comes from lack of consistency and effort. Apply those things. And it’s cause and effect at that point. And you’ll advance. Believer or not.

You’ve been here a long time. But seems to ask more questions than give answers. This tells me you don’t have discipline with the daily practices. And this is why you have doubts. You must discipline yourself.
What an asshole. If you have to be this stupid please don't answer. I ask questions like two/three times per year. By "doubts" I mean in general about the enemy not so much about magick as I had enough experiences with it. Asking here actually helped me, maybe I had to "get it out" of me and I understand where this "doubts" may come from.

I dont have to prove to you how much spiritually advanced I am or how "mature" and "disciplinated" I am so go be an asshole to someone else.

It's okay to not be perfectly certain on certain things, maybe you just gotta over come it?

Certain thoughts manifest for a specific reason.

Imagine being trapped in a tunnel with different paths. The dark one leads to more tunnels, while the light one leads you out. You doubt the truth because you think the light one might bring bad decisions, that is normal and expected, nobody is perfect, yet.

The point being, you gotta overcome those doubts.

Ask yourself this:

What are these doubts about? The lack of experience on a certain topic, or is it nonsense?

Why are you doubtful on certain things? Is it because you are not enlighten on a certain topic? Perhaps some part of history that seems off to you?

Sometimes certain doubts are nothing but enemy trickery.
Things I do is say to myself: "Just tune them out, they have no power over you, you are stronger than them. It's okay. You can do this!"

And it usually works, but other times, I do a banishment ritual and feel satanic energy filling the room, like no more enemy around anymore, it's pretty cool.

Anyways, think about what these doubts are: Lack of experience or nothing, but distractions?

Good luck!

Hail Satan and all of the Gods of Duat!

To be uncertain and to have doubt is simply the experience of human existence. We don't have perfect knowledge. But you can't let doubt stop you. You must take action regardless to see what actually the situation is. Learn to temporarily eliminate doubt by developing focus, because it takes real life experience to completely let go of doubt. If you don't take action you won't get the reference experience to resolve your doubts. That is why you must focus and suspend doubt as you take driven action in the real world.

NameHere said:
Logically speacking I've read enough all the Jos material and I know that It makes 100% sense. But just lately sometimes I have this moments of doubts which do not make any sense as I know it all makes sense and there is a lot of proof. In my opinion it may be the enemies or its just the soul cleaning itself.
Jack said:
Thank you, I really like your answer. I do void and it helps a lot, most of the time these thoughts pop up during the RTR and sometimes during meditations. They make no sense to me, as I've read enough to where I know there is a lot of proof of the reality of it. I think it may be the enemy. The good thing is after I made this post I do feel better maybe I had to get it out of me.

At the risk of making clear waters muddy - sometimes doubts might be a good thing. You don't want to be over-confident and foolish. Perhaps doubt comes from Saturn (Saturn rules things similar to doubt?) - but it can become too much, of course.

endurance, discipline, restrictions, limits, denial, patience, seriousness, scepticism, learning the hard way. I think it could be.

luis said:
What an asshole. If you have to be this stupid please don't answer. I ask questions like two/three times per year. By "doubts" I mean in general about the enemy not so much about magick as I had enough experiences with it. Asking here actually helped me, maybe I had to "get it out" of me and I understand where this "doubts" may come from.

I dont have to prove to you how much spiritually advanced I am or how "mature" and "disciplinated" I am so go be an asshole to someone else.
Dude, I don't know what to tell you. Just try and think more. I remember another time you asked some really basic question and you demanded that an HP must answer your basic question. I came on and answered and you were totally rude. Refusing to accept my answer because I wasn't an HP and you were whining like a baby about it. An elementary question. Consequently, no HP or anyone for that matter came on to help you anyway. And despite your rude replies I still tried to help you.

Then you say something that doesn't make sense to another member about me when we disagreed. "Ask the gods to punish him politely" What the hell does that mean? And what a rude thing to say to a fellow SS. You've been consistently rude, and you know what I notice about people like you? You're rude, and then if someone is rude back you can't handle it. So calm down, and do more contemplative thinking and you'll find a lot more answers and clarity on this path and life in general.

Eric13 said:
luis said:

Dude, I don't know what to tell you. Just try and think more. I remember another time you asked some really basic question and you demanded that an HP must answer your basic question. I came on and answered and you were totally rude. Refusing to accept my answer because I wasn't an HP and you were whining like a baby about it. An elementary question. Consequently, no HP or anyone for that matter came on to help you anyway. And despite your rude replies I still tried to help you.

Then you say something that doesn't make sense to another member about me when we disagreed. "Ask the gods to punish him politely" What the hell does that mean? And what a rude thing to say to a fellow SS. You've been consistently rude, and you know what I notice about people like you? You're rude, and then if someone is rude back you can't handle it. So calm down, and do more contemplative thinking and you'll find a lot more answers and clarity on this path and life in general.
How is this "Bwuahahaahahahaha! Obviously years of being here, you still don’t know much..." not being rude? Maybe you are right sometimes I did ask some basic questions, I'm here for 4 years. It can happen to anyone to have some doubts or to forget something and ask. It's not like I raised my kundalini or something. Asking is my way to get things out of me, as soon as I made this post and read some answers I understood what I should do. These "doubts" are something weird and I think they are from the enemy, it's not really from me as I have enough evidence and experience of magick and enough proof of the jews.

Sorry if I called you an asshole but I honestly did not liked your answer. Maybe I did not understand what you where trying to say.

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
You can learn to control your thoughts, and remove the negative. Do positive affirmation every day, it will help. Cleaning the chakras, the aura also helps and is a must in order to advance.
Thank you, I'm really lacking when it comes to Void. I always struggled with it but right now I get the importance of it. I feel likes these "doubts" that come to me when I meditate and especially when I do the F-Rtr are from the enemy.

hey friend we know each other a little.

don't give too much importance to this, I think you and I have similar characters.

A few years ago it happened to me to give importance to negative thoughts and then the day after I understood that they were not important.

I think the same thing happened to you here.

in fact :
▪︎you asked this question :arrow:
▪︎people answered you :arrow:
▪︎and you got "angry" because you understood that after all you don't really think it and you don't want to give it all this importance.

Continue on your way and move forward is nothing so important.

This temporary confusion can depend on many things

transits
enemy attacks
Character
dirty of the aura

if it occurs again, clean the aura and chakras thoroughly.
We know that you are a quiet expert member it can happen.

I don't know if it is understood what I said my English sucks ...

Exactly SS666
and your english is very good.

SS66610888 said:

transits
enemy attacks
Character
dirty of the aura

SS66610888 said:
hey friend we know each other a little.

don't give too much importance to this, I think you and I have similar characters.

A few years ago it happened to me to give importance to negative thoughts and then the day after I understood that they were not important.

I think the same thing happened to you here.

in fact :
▪︎you asked this question :arrow:
▪︎people answered you :arrow:
▪︎and you got "angry" because you understood that after all you don't really think it and you don't want to give it all this importance.

Continue on your way and move forward is nothing so important.

transits
enemy attacks
Character
dirty of the aura

I think you are quite right. I asked this question but honestly I know the answer, i've been here for a while so I know what to do. Its just that it was bothering me too much. The answers did actually helped me as I saw the issue in another way.

About me being angry maybe I esagerated but this guy just laughed at me saying I wasted my years here like I did not know anything, he does not know me personally and I don't make a lot of questions at all!

Thank you for the answer ans your english is good :)

luis said:
I think you are quite right. I asked this question but honestly I know the answer, I've been here for a while so I know what to do. Its just that it was bothering me too much. The answers did actually helped me as I saw the issue in another way.

About me being angry maybe I exaggerated but this guy just laughed at me saying I wasted my years here like I did not know anything, he does not know me personally and I don't ask a lot of questions at all!

Thank you for the answer and your English is good :)

This is the English spelling and Grammar Correction police I noticed a couple errors in your reply, I have gone ahead and corrected the problem. Please consider this a warning or else there will be consequences :cool:

I haven't read all the previous replies so please excuse me if I am repeating something already said.

If you have doubts that keep coming up, seek the source. Is it from you? From Satan or your Guardian(s)? From the enemy?

The enemy has ways of making lies sound true, and especially in a very mean and unkind way.

If it's coming from you, Satan or your Guardian, best to deal with it in a constructive manner, and not rush yourself or push yourself to extreme discomfort. Encourage and be kind and compassionate to yourself during this time. Treat yourself as a reward from time to time so you are encouraged to keep dealing with the dross, doubts and such.

Hail Satan!

I haven't read all the previous replies so please excuse me if I am repeating something already said.

If you have doubts that keep coming up, seek the source. Is it from you? From Satan or your Guardian(s)? From the enemy?

The enemy has ways of making lies sound true, and especially in a very mean and unkind way.

If it's coming from you, Satan or your Guardian, best to deal with it in a constructive manner, and not rush yourself or push yourself to extreme discomfort. Encourage and be kind and compassionate to yourself during this time. Treat yourself as a reward from time to time so you are encouraged to keep dealing with the dross, doubts and such.

Hail Satan!

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
luis said:
I think you are quite right. I asked this question but honestly I know the answer, I've been here for a while so I know what to do. Its just that it was bothering me too much. The answers did actually helped me as I saw the issue in another way.

About me being angry maybe I exaggerated but this guy just laughed at me saying I wasted my years here like I did not know anything, he does not know me personally and I don't ask a lot of questions at all!

Thank you for the answer and your English is good :)

This is the English spelling and Grammar Correction police I noticed a couple errors in your reply, I have gone ahead and corrected the problem. Please consider this a warning or else there will be consequences :cool:
Thank you :lol: At least now I don't make too much errors like before. Hopefully, my English is better :)

magus.immortalis said:

Hail Satan!
I think it's from the enemy. I allmost felt like some kinda of anxiety coming to me every time I meditated and especially when I do the F-Rtr. I'm working with the void meds and it's helping me. Thank you for your replay :)

luis said:
Thank you :lol: At least now I don't make too much errors like before. Hopefully, my English is better :)

Your English is:

704.jpg

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
Exactly SS666
and your english is very good.

SS66610888 said:

transits
enemy attacks
Character
dirty of the aura

thanks Hps I help myself a lot with the automatic translator.
luckily through the english forums i improved my english a lot.
your Italian is also excellent.
and your work too
as a moderator he is excellent thanks for what you do.

luis thanks for the compliments!

I am happy that you feel better.

you have to believe in yourself.
we all have to do it here!

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
luis said:

Your English is:

704.jpg
Its weird I understand english better when I read something or I hear it but when I have to write in it I can't always remember how to do it in the right way. I'm better than before and the fact that I'm Italian and that i fan watch movies and video in english without problems and I never put too much work learning english (almost makes me think in a past life i learned it) its pretty good. Than you for saying that :) (even if I have to become a bit better :lol: )

luis said:

Read this sermon: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/LettingGo.html , daily if necessary :)

luis said:
Its weird I understand english better when I read something or I hear it but when I have to write in it I can't always remember how to do it in the right way. I'm better than before and the fact that I'm Italian and that i fan watch movies and video in english without problems and I never put too much work learning english (almost makes me think in a past life i learned it) its pretty good. Than you for saying that :) (even if I have to become a bit better :lol: )

You were perhaps fluent in speaking English so that may be why you don't have to learn as much to understand English :smile: Dude you made two mistakes that I jokingly correct that's better than most English speaking people :lol: also you're welcome keep practicing :D

luis said:

Its happening a lot with me too.

luis said:

I mean it is happening a lot with me now.
Lot of it is just energy messing with you.
Just read peoples experiences on here like testimonials of how good their workings have worked or just remember how you manifested things to happen, see who gave you this knowledge -Jos and believe it and have patience till you start experiencing those on your own
I mean I cant levitate but hope if I stick long wnough maybe someday I will be able to .
I didnt beileve in astrology having such a big impact but after reading my charts , lots of it came true . So just hang on , remember what you have achieved w magick and proceed. Noone is asking u to believe everyone ( this includes me too) but atleast trust the knowledge given by HPs.
And if it were to change , have flexibility in your mind to change and experiment( this i wrote as someone mentioned about some of the older HPs giving some knowledge that was not correct on many levels ).

luis said:

I am sorry to hear you are struggling and I hope it gets better. I am not sure if your doubts are about yourself or about Satanism in general, but I look at doubts as just another tool of the enemy. As soon as they happen I realize they are not a normal thought process of mine. Not unlike other mental attacks like depression, negative thoughts about oneself, etc. It is all just another attack. That is why practicing Void is so important. If I have ever felt a doubt I tell myself, this is not normal I need to stop what I am doing and do void meditation. It usually works for me. I shake it off like Turning a tv off from a channel that you don't want to watch, if that makes sense. I find it helps to just focus on right here and right now. If you feel a doubt and it won't let up, just look at the world, the state is in, because of all the jewish and xian bs, and then look at the huge improvements we are bringing into action with our rituals and Rtrs, I have seen so many things circulating on social media like fellow white people realizing they need to make a stand against this hatred being thrown against them, large child sex trafficking rings being exposed, Corruption coming to light, people waking up to the fact that this jew virus isn't as bad as everyone says it is, people protesting against it, people distrusting bill gates and the vaccine, etc etc. If our work was useless, NONE of this would be possible! we are making an impact! the evil of the enemy is being EXPOSED, to people who once laughed at others for being wild conspiracy theorists, now they are the ones opening their eyes to the truth, and it is not just a coincidence that these positive things are happening for our world, as we fight harder and stronger. The enemy is threatened, they are afraid, so OF course they are going to try and attack us with doubts! they want us to stop! but we must go forward without fear! without doubts, and without worries. If your doubts are more physical and about yourself, your workings, or your own advancement, There is always going to be stronger attacks and backlash as we progress. but as long as you recognize that the backlash is a sign that the enemy is afraid that you are doing something positive for yourself, you can fight against it and the doubts will soon subside. The further you progress, the more of a threat you become to the enemy, and the stronger their attacks will be against you. so the stronger YOU must become, the stronger your aura of protection should become, the stronger your void meditations should become. Father and your Guardian will always protect you and help you against the things outside of your power right now, but you must strengthen yourself to protect your mind and yourself against the attacks that you CAN handle and fight back against. I found the first few parts of the Satanic warrior training program to be very helpful with mastering void meditation. the first few things focus on looking at symbols and focusing on them, and then the next few things focus on zoning in and listening to a sound for a few minutes, tasting a flavor for a few minutes, feeling a soft fabric for a few minutes, and smelling a strong scent for a few minutes. Those things train the mind to focus on only one thing without letting interruptions come in. They really helped me overcome my void issues. You will get through this I know you will! and I wish you all the best! Stay strong my brother!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back