Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I asking for advice

DragonFire11

Dear warriors,

till now, I could do only one rtr a day, daytime I am in my workplace / I am on the forum every day, educating, reading everything /, after work family life.
It is not so easy find an extra time when I working from the morning till late afternoon, travel home, be with the family, do some things around the house and garden and when the night is coming, you know, to tell the truth I am tired. BUT, now I managed the situation, and can spend more time doing meditations.
In time it means around 60min/70min every day what I can spend to do rituals. /only at night/

Now, I doing the rituals what HP Hooded Cobra posted another day, for July and August.

My question is:

Except of the RTR, what other meditations I should do?? I tried to put together a meditation program for myself, but there is so many type of these rituals that I dont know which ritual should be practiced. Can anyone make a suggestion?? Suggest me a meditation programm??

Definitely I want to advance, I want to grow in spirituality and in wealth and power.
Thanks in advance.

DragonFire11 said:
Dear warriors,

till now, I could do only one rtr a day, daytime I am in my workplace / I am on the forum every day, educating, reading everything /, after work family life.
It is not so easy find an extra time when I working from the morning till late afternoon, travel home, be with the family, do some things around the house and garden and when the night is coming, you know, to tell the truth I am tired. BUT, now I managed the situation, and can spend more time doing meditations.
In time it means around 60min/70min every day what I can spend to do rituals. /only at night/

Now, I doing the rituals what HP Hooded Cobra posted another day, for July and August.

My question is:

Except of the RTR, what other meditations I should do?? I tried to put together a meditation program for myself, but there is so many type of these rituals that I dont know which ritual should be practiced. Can anyone make a suggestion?? Suggest me a meditation programm??

Definitely I want to advance, I want to grow in spirituality and in wealth and power.
Thanks in advance.

Depending how long and puplic or non puplic you can do a rtr in this time or a mental one if you have to travel in puplic. mental means no vibration you just erase the hebrew in your mind.

you could start with the 40 days meditation program.
After that you can do a dayly shedule like :

AC Aura cleaning
CS Chakra spin
AOP Aura of protection
Void Meditation
Final RTR
Returning Curses 1 und 2
Hatha Joga
Kundalini Joga
Working on Chakras --->

There is also a 6 month spiritual warfare pdf but first above ;)

If you follow the

"Eight Fold Path:

1- Asanas: Physical Position: Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, The Five TIbetans & Tai Chi.
2- Pranayama: Breathing Exercises .
3- Dhyana: Meditation.
4- Mantras: Vibration of words of Power.
5- Yantras: Meditation upon Sigils and Symbols ( Used along with Vibration of Mantras )
6- Mudras: Hand Positions which activate the Vril.
7- Bandhas: Energy Locks which stimulate and direct the serpent.
8- Maithuna: Sexual Activity ( Orgams very important ..)"

From the Post :

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092

You will perfect your body. Have fun on your jorney. Welcome.

GG Allin said:
DragonFire11 said:
Dear warriors,

My question is:

Thanks in advance.

Depending how long and puplic or non puplic you can do a rtr in this time or a mental one if you have to travel in puplic. mental means no vibration you just erase the hebrew in your mind.

AC Aura cleaning
CS Chakra spin
AOP Aura of protection
Void Meditation
Final RTR
Returning Curses 1 und 2
Hatha Joga
Kundalini Joga
Working on Chakras --->

If you follow the

"Eight Fold Path:

1- Asanas: Physical Position: Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, The Five TIbetans & Tai Chi.
5- Yantras: Meditation upon Sigils and Symbols ( Used along with Vibration of Mantras )

From the Post :

I tell you how it is:
Basically I start the RTR 21:45 or 22:00 every day, this is that time the kids and my wife already gone sleep.
So from this time I am free to do the RTR and also other maditations, thats why I asked advice, except RTR what other meditation I should do.
This was not like this before, but I managed to make 60/90min free time for spiritual advance, RTR.

I want to take more steps forward on the spiritual path, so is important to me to have an advice from more experienced SS brothers/sisters.
I will try to put in my free time as much meditations as I can from these:
AC Aura cleaning
CS Chakra spin
AOP Aura of protection
Void Meditation
Final RTR
Returning Curses 1 und 2
Hatha Joga
Kundalini Joga
Working on Chakras --->

but as I see and have read these on the JOS website, these will need more time than I have now.

DragonFire11 said:
GG Allin said:
DragonFire11 said:
Dear warriors,

My question is:

Thanks in advance.

AC Aura cleaning
CS Chakra spin
AOP Aura of protection
Void Meditation
Final RTR
Returning Curses 1 und 2
Hatha Joga
Kundalini Joga
Working on Chakras --->

If you follow the

"Eight Fold Path:

From the Post :

I tell you how it is:
Basically I start the RTR 21:45 or 22:00 every day, this is that time the kids and my wife already gone sleep.
So from this time I am free to do the RTR and also other maditations, thats why I asked advice, except RTR what other meditation I should do.
This was not like this before, but I managed to make 60/90min free time for spiritual advance, RTR.

I want to take more steps forward on the spiritual path, so is important to me to have an advice from more experienced SS brothers/sisters.
AC Aura cleaning
CS Chakra spin
AOP Aura of protection
Void Meditation
Final RTR
Returning Curses 1 und 2
Hatha Joga
Kundalini Joga
Working on Chakras --->

but as I see and have read these on the JOS website, these will need more time than I have now.

If you have the rtr memorized or can memorize it you can vibrate it depending on where you are quietly if need be while you do other things. It wont be that much less powerful if you mostly focus on it and kind of void your mind into what you are doing for lack of a better way of putting it while doing this. Visualize the letters being destroyed during this if you can at least part way remember what they look like doesnt have to be perfect or take your phone and cross them all out when your near the end.

You can do race awakening the same way. True not as good as doing it at home by yourself with full attention but far better than nothing.

You can also do more meditations this way either visualizing or vibration.

If your careful you never will get caught doing this. I never did I have done vibrations in public places before when the sound is quite loud.

slyscorpion said:
DragonFire11 said:
GG Allin said:

AC Aura cleaning
CS Chakra spin
AOP Aura of protection
Void Meditation
Final RTR
Returning Curses 1 und 2
Hatha Joga
Kundalini Joga
Working on Chakras --->

If you follow the

"Eight Fold Path:

From the Post :

I tell you how it is:

AC Aura cleaning
CS Chakra spin
AOP Aura of protection
Void Meditation
Final RTR
Returning Curses 1 und 2
Hatha Joga
Kundalini Joga
Working on Chakras --->

If you have the rtr memorized or can memorize it you can vibrate it depending on where you are quietly if need be while you do other things. It wont be that much less powerful if you mostly focus on it and kind of void your mind into what you are doing for lack of a better way of putting it while doing this. Visualize the letters being destroyed during this if you can at least part way remember what they look like doesnt have to be perfect or take your phone and cross them all out when your near the end.

You can do race awakening the same way. True not as good as doing it at home by yourself with full attention but far better than nothing.

If your careful you never will get caught doing this. I never did I have done vibrations in public places before when the sound is quite loud.

Really good advices, I appreciate it.

The RTR and Race Awekening ritual I do at night when I am alone and I can vibrate loud and I much more enyoj it do it that way.
BUT, I also want to do other rituals/meditations to advance and as our fellow warrior GG Alin has suggested these meditations:
AC Aura cleaning
CS Chakra spin
AOP Aura of protection
Void Meditation
Final RTR
Returning Curses 1 und 2
Hatha Joga
Kundalini Joga
Working on Chakras

that I should do these. So, ARE THESE MEDITATIONS NEED TO BE DONE EVERY DAY, ANY TIME A DAY??
The reason why I asking it, because I definitely want to develop spiritually thats why I try to make a daily meditation program.
For example, can you tell me what meditations you do daily? How you improve your spirituality??
I know that everybody is different and nobody doing the meditations the same way, but if you would provide me an exapmle, that would be a great help, really.

DragonFire11 said:
slyscorpion said:
DragonFire11 said:
I tell you how it is:

AC Aura cleaning
CS Chakra spin
AOP Aura of protection
Void Meditation
Final RTR
Returning Curses 1 und 2
Hatha Joga
Kundalini Joga
Working on Chakras --->

The RTR and Race Awekening ritual I do at night when I am alone and I can vibrate loud and I much more enyoj it do it that way.
BUT, I also want to do other rituals/meditations to advance and as our fellow warrior GG Alin has suggested these meditations:
AC Aura cleaning
CS Chakra spin
AOP Aura of protection
Void Meditation
Final RTR
Returning Curses 1 und 2
Hatha Joga
Kundalini Joga
Working on Chakras

that I should do these. So, ARE THESE MEDITATIONS NEED TO BE DONE EVERY DAY, ANY TIME A DAY??
The reason why I asking it, because I definitely want to develop spiritually thats why I try to make a daily meditation program.
For example, can you tell me what meditations you do daily? How you improve your spirituality??
I know that everybody is different and nobody doing the meditations the same way, but if you would provide me an exapmle, that would be a great help, really.

I do all off the above every day and some personal workings for me, I did combine hatha joga with aop and chakra working, works quite well:

HATHA JOGA AOP
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41513&p=168851&hilit=Hatha+joga+aop#p168851

Well because of your time restriction you should fokus on cleaning when ever you have 10-20 min to spare (AC 1 &2)

A clean chakra is more powerfull then a dirty empowered one. HPHC said this.(to bussy to find source)

GG Allin said:
DragonFire11 said:
slyscorpion said:

AC Aura cleaning
CS Chakra spin
AOP Aura of protection
Void Meditation
Final RTR
Returning Curses 1 und 2
Hatha Joga
Kundalini Joga
Working on Chakras

I do all off the above every day and some personal workings for me, I did combine hatha joga with aop and chakra working, works quite well:

HATHA JOGA AOP
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41513&p=168851&hilit=Hatha+joga+aop#p168851

Well because of your time restriction you should fokus on cleaning when ever you have 10-20 min to spare (AC 1 &2)

A clean chakra is more powerfull then a dirty empowered one. HPHC said this.(to bussy to find source)

Hello,

I have studied the topics about the Hatha yoga, even I vent to the JoyofSatan website and have read all the topics relaed to the yoga.
I have printed the 40days meditation program and I will start it ass soon as possible.

I have a question about the hatha yoga.
I have a health problem, I have a spineal hernia wich means I am not really able to do exercises.
Its 6years now i have this situation, at the beginning the doctors wanted to send me for the operation.
I couldnt move properly and I had huge pain all day long activly for 4 years. I am now better comparing how I was
2-3 years ago, but I have to be careful what I am doing, to keep my todays health level in this condition.

So what will happen if some parts of the Hatha yoga I can not do??
For example the head stand, hand stand, snake pose, and 1-2 other poses which are not good for me to do.
There is any possibility to do only those what I can manage or there is an alternative yoga instead of Hatha??

DragonFire11 said:
GG Allin said:
DragonFire11 said:

AC Aura cleaning
CS Chakra spin
AOP Aura of protection
Void Meditation
Final RTR
Returning Curses 1 und 2
Hatha Joga
Kundalini Joga
Working on Chakras

HATHA JOGA AOP

Hello,

I have studied the topics about the Hatha yoga, even I vent to the JoyofSatan website and have read all the topics relaed to the yoga.
I have printed the 40days meditation program and I will start it ass soon as possible.

I have a question about the hatha yoga.
I have a health problem, I have a spineal hernia wich means I am not really able to do exercises.
Its 6years now i have this situation, at the beginning the doctors wanted to send me for the operation.
I couldnt move properly and I had huge pain all day long activly for 4 years. I am now better comparing how I was
2-3 years ago, but I have to be careful what I am doing, to keep my todays health level in this condition.

So what will happen if some parts of the Hatha yoga I can not do??
For example the head stand, hand stand, snake pose, and 1-2 other poses which are not good for me to do.
There is any possibility to do only those what I can manage or there is an alternative yoga instead of Hatha??

You can search other poses online or ask here in a extra topic, I suppose if you can´t do a handstand you won´t can do a headstand or shoulderstand. This would be alternatives. I remember somewhere on the main site it was stated if people can´t do the inverted asanas they can leave them out. But better ask in a extra topic. As a overal advise do as best as you can and improve in time.

DragonFire11 said:

The spinal hernia can be healed, but you should see a TCM doctor and/or chiropractor. I wouldn't do the headstands or large back bends. For minor bends and twists, go slow and carefully. The hernia is a wound, and so minor twisting of the spine can aid the circulation to it, hopefully healing it quicker, but you don't want to actually increase the damage itself. Additionally, increase water intake, as the joints need lots of water. For other healing routes, a TCM doctor and chiropractor should be able to help.

What do your family and children think about your meditation and stuff? What does your wife think? You may need to speak to them about that and open their minds a bit to allow you the space and time to work peacefully. It may not be easy, but you will have to do it sooner or later, for their sake and yours. You can take a picture of a family member and do a 1x or 3x RTR towards them, thereby allowing them to see the truth sooner.

Do the spiritual work planned out by GG Allin for the time being. If you are tired or cannot find enough time away from the family, wake up an hour earlier and work on that then. If you leave for work before your wife, then leave early and do the meditations in the car, for example.

Additionally, try to move any chores or house tasks you can to the weekend when you aren't working. Only do stuff that has to be done daily. For example, you may have to water your plants daily, but you don't have to weed daily. You shouldn't have to do any major cleaning or laundry during the week either, this can all be moved to the weekend. Also, if you spend time cooking, cook lots of food at once, as opposed to just for that meal. Do extra studying during the weekend as well, because studying does not need to be done daily, but the meditations do.

Basically, you need to plan your life such that you have about 2 hours to yourself every day to do all your spiritual work. It is hard, but not impossible. Consider slowly educating your family with the end goal of them also doing these meditations and following similar beliefs. This will allow you and them to support each other in this undertaking, as well as reap the benefits together. Start with the wife, at least.

Blitzkreig said:
DragonFire11 said:

The spinal hernia can be healed, but you should see a TCM doctor and/or chiropractor. I wouldn't do the headstands or large back bends. For minor bends and twists, go slow and carefully. The hernia is a wound, and so minor twisting of the spine can aid the circulation to it, hopefully healing it quicker, but you don't want to actually increase the damage itself. Additionally, increase water intake, as the joints need lots of water. For other healing routes, a TCM doctor and chiropractor should be able to help.

What do your family and children think about your meditation and stuff? What does your wife think? You may need to speak to them about that and open their minds a bit to allow you the space and time to work peacefully. It may not be easy, but you will have to do it sooner or later, for their sake and yours. You can take a picture of a family member and do a 1x or 3x RTR towards them, thereby allowing them to see the truth sooner.

Do the spiritual work planned out by GG Allin for the time being. If you are tired or cannot find enough time away from the family, wake up an hour earlier and work on that then. If you leave for work before your wife, then leave early and do the meditations in the car, for example.

Additionally, try to move any chores or house tasks you can to the weekend when you aren't working. Only do stuff that has to be done daily. For example, you may have to water your plants daily, but you don't have to weed daily. You shouldn't have to do any major cleaning or laundry during the week either, this can all be moved to the weekend. Also, if you spend time cooking, cook lots of food at once, as opposed to just for that meal. Do extra studying during the weekend as well, because studying does not need to be done daily, but the meditations do.

Basically, you need to plan your life such that you have about 2 hours to yourself every day to do all your spiritual work. It is hard, but not impossible. Consider slowly educating your family with the end goal of them also doing these meditations and following similar beliefs. This will allow you and them to support each other in this undertaking, as well as reap the benefits together. Start with the wife, at least.

My wife is fully aware about what I am doing. We both dedicated ourselfs to father Satan, on his day in 2018. To be honest I started the RTR´s beginning of this year.
Before we just dedicated ourselfs and study all the stuff on JoS website. When we find out in what devastating lie we were living in as xiats, its took nearly a year to
understand and change ourselfs, our thinking. In between my son was born, so I havent got time at all.

My children still very young 6 and 2, but the older one is already attacked by the church member, she always sending messages they would like to invite my daughter to participate on bible teachings with other children, and explainig me how good it will be when my children meet jesus in their young ages. :x
You can imagine what I feel when I hear this, I go CRAZY. :x
My kids will grow in Satanism, they are not ordinary kids, they have pure pagan features, they both were born with the sign on their forehead, better say between their eyes. ME AND MY WIFE WILL NEVER ALLOW THE FILTHY CHURCH TO DESTROY THEIR SOUL WITH THAT FUCKING jewsus, NEVER!!!!!!!!
At the moment I dont know when to start to talk about our True Father Satan to the kids, specialy to my daughter, but the time is coming, I know.

As we find our Father Satan and our True Gods, we are under attack. We live in a community where everybody is a xiant and few of them belongs to the sect of jehowa witnesses. They do not know nothing we are with Satan and with our Pagan Gods, I think the xiant program in them detected that we are a treat to them.
Of course they dont know the reason why they hate us, but we know it. We are normal with everybody, nice to everyone, dont talk shit about nobody, always have
normal behaviour. All the xiants do the opposite, but that is normal, cos they go to the church every sunday, we don't even go near the church, what is one of the biggest sin in their eyes. My wife is more sensitive for these attacks and she use to cry when she feel fed up.

Definetly we /me and my wife/ must improve in Spiritual Satanism, become stronger to defeat the xiant enemy members, defeat this killer jewish program.
I know that everything has a reason, I know there was a reason I met with my wife, who also with no doubt, whithout question dismissed xianty and start follow Satan with me. My kids will follow HIM too, and I am unspeakably happy, that they will start it from their young age, not like me and my wife after 33 years of jewish brainwashing. My kids will grow up in Satanic spirit.

Thank you for your advice, you helped me a lot with it.

DragonFire11 said:
My wife is fully aware about what I am doing. We both dedicated ourselfs to father Satan, on his day in 2018. To be honest I started the RTR´s beginning of this year.
Before we just dedicated ourselfs and study all the stuff on JoS website. When we find out in what devastating lie we were living in as xiats, its took nearly a year to
understand and change ourselfs, our thinking. In between my son was born, so I havent got time at all.

My children still very young 6 and 2, but the older one is already attacked by the church member, she always sending messages they would like to invite my daughter to participate on bible teachings with other children, and explainig me how good it will be when my children meet jesus in their young ages. :x
You can imagine what I feel when I hear this, I go CRAZY. :x
My kids will grow in Satanism, they are not ordinary kids, they have pure pagan features, they both were born with the sign on their forehead, better say between their eyes. ME AND MY WIFE WILL NEVER ALLOW THE FILTHY CHURCH TO DESTROY THEIR SOUL WITH THAT FUCKING jewsus, NEVER!!!!!!!!
At the moment I dont know when to start to talk about our True Father Satan to the kids, specialy to my daughter, but the time is coming, I know.

As we find our Father Satan and our True Gods, we are under attack. We live in a community where everybody is a xiant and few of them belongs to the sect of jehowa witnesses. They do not know nothing we are with Satan and with our Pagan Gods, I think the xiant program in them detected that we are a treat to them.
Of course they dont know the reason why they hate us, but we know it. We are normal with everybody, nice to everyone, dont talk shit about nobody, always have
normal behaviour. All the xiants do the opposite, but that is normal, cos they go to the church every sunday, we don't even go near the church, what is one of the biggest sin in their eyes. My wife is more sensitive for these attacks and she use to cry when she feel fed up.

Definetly we /me and my wife/ must improve in Spiritual Satanism, become stronger to defeat the xiant enemy members, defeat this killer jewish program.
I know that everything has a reason, I know there was a reason I met with my wife, who also with no doubt, whithout question dismissed xianty and start follow Satan with me. My kids will follow HIM too, and I am unspeakably happy, that they will start it from their young age, not like me and my wife after 33 years of jewish brainwashing. My kids will grow up in Satanic spirit.

Thank you for your advice, you helped me a lot with it.

I enjoy hearing about your family. I am glad your wife is on board, I thought you were alone in the house. You will have to support each other to bear the increased workload of spiritual work. The sooner you get your wife planning both your lives and structuring, the better. It would be wise to start delegating minor chores to the 6 year old, so she can help bear some of the work, as well as get a good work ethic. Limit the screen time for the kids, as it can make their brain too used to instant gratification. You can use a timer app to allocate a certain amount of time to entertainment apps.

I am sorry you have to deal with those Christians, but as you grow, their attacks will be meaningless. They do not have any Yehova-derived power anymore, anyway. Your continued RTR's will permeate out from your being and clean up your house, then the community, over time. Focus on yourself, for now, but there are definitely more offensive actions you can take to weaken the church, in the future. They have to bear the weight of the RTR's, while you only have to maintain your position and grow.

For your kids, you will likely have to wait about telling them about Satan and the other Gods until they are older. If they unwittingly mention anything Satanic around other community members, or at school, they will attract unwanted attention. What I would advise is something more atheistic, such as telling them that Jesus does not exist and Christianity is false. This will prevent them from buying into it, without accidentally mentioning Satan to others.

The normal issue with atheism is that it would leave you defenseless to the spiritual world, but if you start your kids on a program of meditation, yoga, aura clean and aop, they will mitigate this. If someone found out about this, they might look like a "crazy" New Ager, but at least they wouldn't be known as Satanic, in the eyes of their enemies. Either way, you should tell them to keep this secrete and tell them that their friends would find it weird, or something. When they are younger, keep it simple and tell them it is good for their health. When they get older, you can fill in the details.

Anyway, good luck to you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back