Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A stupid question on Aura Cleaning timings

Hello, so I'm also participating in doing the rituals for July 21st - August 5th Spiritual Warfare. I start the first set of rituals in the morning, lets say I start it at 8am and finish just in time to do the Final RTR at 9am to which I do my Aura Cleaning after I have finished the Final RTR. Now lets say I wake up at around 3am-4am which is 4-5hours earlier, well I dont do anything for that whole time period except watch some videos, listen to music and play some video games for the time-being.

Even though I wake up between 3-4am my actual morning routine (since I'm following HP. Cobras 40 day program) doesn't actually start til about 9:30 which is when I finish the Final RTR (I finish it a little earlier, actually) So I have all this time free time to do whatever I want and this is where my supposedly stupid question comes in.

As I said before my routine doesn't start til about 9:30am (Not correct timing these are only used as examples) And I have about 4-5 hours of free time before I start doing the rituals and Final RTR. During this time-frame what should I do in regards of meditation,yoga and rituals??

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
Hello, so I'm also participating in doing the rituals for July 21st - August 5th Spiritual Warfare. I start the first set of rituals in the morning, lets say I start it at 8am and finish just in time to do the Final RTR at 9am to which I do my Aura Cleaning after I have finished the Final RTR. Now lets say I wake up at around 3am-4am which is 4-5hours earlier, well I dont do anything for that whole time period except watch some videos, listen to music and play some video games for the time-being.

Even though I wake up between 3-4am my actual morning routine (since I'm following HP. Cobras 40 day program) doesn't actually start til about 9:30 which is when I finish the Final RTR (I finish it a little earlier, actually) So I have all this time free time to do whatever I want and this is where my supposedly stupid question comes in.

As I said before my routine doesn't start til about 9:30am (Not correct timing these are only used as examples) And I have about 4-5 hours of free time before I start doing the rituals and Final RTR. During this time-frame what should I do in regards of meditation,yoga and rituals??

Well it depends on where you want to see improvements. though meditation is best after an RTR for maximum improvement, Since it removes bindings on the soul. You could always start it a little earlier like say 5:30-6 after you’ve woken up. Then do yoga, then take a well deserved break, instead of lounging for 4 hours, though I will stress you should go at your own pace. This is just my personal opinion.

As I said it depends on what you want. Generally chakra cleaning and spinning is good first thing because it’s easy and fast. The single serpent meditation is also nice after some Hatha yoga, as it is partly kundalini energy, just make sure to light up the chakras as the serpent goes though them, as well as the heat of the serpent. Another thing you could do is find out what chakras are blocked since this Weakens advancements and workings severely. Use Thaur mantra as this helps with unblocking and healing chakras I’ll link a thread with helpful information on this.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=179514#p179514

This thread also has useful information of planetary squares which can also help with advancements.

Have a good week. :)

ChaosBringer666 said:
Well it depends on where you want to see improvements. though meditation is best after an RTR for maximum improvement, Since it removes bindings on the soul. You could always start it a little earlier like say 5:30-6 after you’ve woken up. Then do yoga, then take a well deserved break, instead of lounging for 4 hours, though I will stress you should go at your own pace. This is just my personal opinion.

As I said it depends on what you want. Generally chakra cleaning and spinning is good first thing because it’s easy and fast. The single serpent meditation is also nice after some Hatha yoga, as it is partly kundalini energy, just make sure to light up the chakras as the serpent goes though them, as well as the heat of the serpent. Another thing you could do is find out what chakras are blocked since this Weakens advancements and workings severely. Use Thaur mantra as this helps with unblocking and healing chakras I’ll link a thread with helpful information on this.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=179514#p179514

This thread also has useful information of planetary squares which can also help with advancements.

Have a good week. :)

My apologies for the post, it made a lot of sense when I first wrote it but not so much after I had posted it so I'll make some corrections in this post. I'm following HP Cobra 40 day program and I am currently on Day 6, which I start my whole routine at 3 in the morning, which then leaves a 3 hour gap of no meditation but on the 29th July-1st August those times will be filled with Race Awakening ritual and Final RTR. Single Serpent meditation is for experienced/advanced people, I know beginners can do it as long as they take it slow and easy but I would rather not take that chance.

Thank you for the helpful link :smile: I am doing 2 working to remove bindings and blockages from the throat chakra being linked to a fear I have, so once I have dealt with this problem I have actually caused myself then I can work on the chakras.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back