Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan Prayers

wackywiller

Is there anybody that can do me a Satan prayers for me? I need options for my life. I want Emma Watson to go out with (me) Will Moffett me and be my girlfriend and eventually get married and have a child together.

Gotta sell your really really expensive and precious soul to the very evil kaneevil beings first. However the office has informed that Emma Watson is in generally on the scope of many people who already sold their souls.

To make up for the mistake the soul buying department has another offer for you.

Please consider also the 5% discount if you sell your soul before the 25th of the month, you get 5% extra on everything, and a bonus card from Mephistopheles himself. With this bonus card, you can draw up to 6666$ dollars daily from a local ATM, everyday at 6 o clock.

Alright seriously now, do study http://www.joyofsatan.org and stop being an uneducated disrespectful person. This is not an auction house.

That previous xian prayer you uploaded on Jewtube didn't work, did it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N0hQ-bL5Po

wackywiller said:
Is there anybody that can do me a Satan prayers for me? I need options for my life. I want Emma Watson to go out with (me) Will Moffett me and be my girlfriend and eventually get married and have a child together.

Lol.

Seriously, though - if you want something, do it yourself. Stop being a lazy christian relying on something else.

Unfortunately shes been fucked by random guys who sold their souls at the burning man festival. At the moment every hot celebrity is booked .But we can arrange a deal with Greta Thurenberg if you want.
greta-video-1.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back