Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

a mixed person does not belong to any race?

No but if you are mixed half black than you should have a black partner because with them your children will be returned to black racial purity. Same for asians.

StyleCoin said:

They do, it's a matter of figuring out which one via the dominant genes of which race and factors that determines the actual racial soul of the reincarnation.

Working to free your soul of hangups, cleaning it thoroughly of negativity and blockages and allowing yourself to 'come into' it will in time help a mixed individual find out who they really are in terms of racial soul.

Ghost in the Machine said:
StyleCoin said:

They do, it's a matter of figuring out which one via the dominant genes of which race and factors that determines the actual racial soul of the reincarnation.

Working to free your soul of hangups, cleaning it thoroughly of negativity and blockages and allowing yourself to 'come into' it will in time help a mixed individual find out who they really are in terms of racial soul.
I'm keeping the focus on that, but I wanted to do an ancestry test in a clinic, but maybe the analysis is corrupted.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
No but if you are mixed half black than you should have a black partner because with them your children will be returned to black racial purity. Same for asians.
got it, thanks for the reply.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back