Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

did the Jews create the stock market?

The stock market is natural, Gentiles created it but at some point it deviated towards jew doctrines and ideas around commerce. With the stock market, we had a more universal and global economy, ever since it was created all types of people could do exchanges with one another because of it, but also the government had more financial control over people which is Satanic in the sense of bringing a land of people closer together with the rule of law and government, but turned sour when the Jew abused the above and the greater potential of that to just pressure people more easily and cause ruination. Because of that state though, people also did experience the jew first hand and could share their experiences in this closeness of society that we have now.

Saying the stock market is created by jews I guess would be like saying cities are created by jews. Obviously not, but cities made it easier for them to operate. They also made it easier for them to get caught out (or if they get caught out in one case, then revealed by news, internet, etc.)

13th_Wolf said:
The stock market is natural, Gentiles created it but at some point it deviated towards jew doctrines and ideas around commerce. With the stock market, we had a more universal and global economy, ever since it was created all types of people could do exchanges with one another because of it, but also the government had more financial control over people which is Satanic in the sense of bringing a land of people closer together with the rule of law and government, but turned sour when the Jew abused the above and the greater potential of that to just pressure people more easily and cause ruination. Because of that state though, people also did experience the jew first hand and could share their experiences in this closeness of society that we have now.

Saying the stock market is created by jews I guess would be like saying cities are created by jews. Obviously not, but cities made it easier for them to operate. They also made it easier for them to get caught out (or if they get caught out in one case, then revealed by news, internet, etc.)

thanks for the reply mate, i thought the stock market was created by the jews, you answered my question. Thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back