Spiders and Spirituality

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
UMBRA_MESSENGER108

Spiders and Spirituality

Postby UMBRA_MESSENGER108 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:07 pm

I would like to know if spiders have any special meaning like " the serpents or dragons is referred as the kundalini "..

Does a Spider and Spider webs has any secret or special spiritual meaning in Occult ?

HS!

EasternFireLion666

Re: Spiders and Spirituality

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:53 pm

UMBRA_MESSENGER108 wrote:I would like to know if spiders have any special meaning like " the serpents or dragons is referred as the kundalini "..

Does a Spider and Spider webs has any secret or special spiritual meaning in Occult ?

HS!

This is a good question. There was an old superstition that if a spider descends in front of you on a web someone close will die unless it climbs back up. This happened to me a while ago and the event happened unfortunately. IDK what to say...
The rest of the superstitions about spiders are positive.

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:55 pm

Too many peoplea
Her real name is Astarte.

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:56 pm

Too many people are afraid of spiders. Maybe there is meaning in this that spiders are negative.
Her real name is Astarte.

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:27 pm

My opinion is that spiders resemble Saturn,

Living beings get trapped by the web of time/samsara and finally the creator of this trap devours them.
"I feel awe of the Gods, I love, I revere, I venerate them,
and in short have the same feelings towards them
as one would have towards kind master,
or teachers or fathers or guardians or any beings of that sort"
-Julianus Imperator

astrally flame

Postby astrally flame » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:52 am

UMBRA_MESSENGER108 wrote:I would like to know if spiders have any special meaning like " the serpents or dragons is referred as the kundalini "..

HS!

Not sure about special meaning but they are one of the most sacred animal in satanism.
All the struggle that Father Satan, the deamons and hitler have went tru give me more strength.

Sundara

Postby Sundara » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:24 pm

HS!

In nature spiders are important for controlling bug populations, and in Egypt I read something about them representing the weaving of material. From the aether to physical. Creation. If you look at the black widow, the black and red is really cool along with the hourglass shape. Looks like the number 8. Infinity.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:23 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:Too many people are afraid of spiders. Maybe there is meaning in this that spiders are negative.

Or maybe you should not give importance to random theories that come from your ass.
People being afraid of spiders is just because many just grow up with the wrong values. Example: You're a kid, you see a spider and your parent kills it and says it's scary or whatever, now as a kid you will do as your parent does, exceptions can apply.

Spiders are really cute, there was this wolf spider who was floating on water with a white thing attached to its bottom, I got it in my hand and put it in some plants, then a week later that same spider I found floating on water again, this time full of little wolf spiders on it's back, the white thing was an egg sack! lol That time I didn't take it by hand because I would have kindly avoided hundreds of little spiders crawling on me. I didn't know it wasn't a dangerous spider, and what I did might be wicked but don't take random big spiders on your hand unless you know they are safe to handle.

So many people also have the idea that spiders bite them, those people I call typical retards, if only they did a 20 seconds google search they would know that no, spiders don't go out of their way just to bite you while you sleep, lol. I had to explain that spiders don't bite to 60 yo people who just ignored what I said lol.

Unconditional fear towards certain insects and/or animals is just ignorance.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Rising666

Postby Rising666 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:03 pm

Sundara wrote:

HS!

In nature spiders are important for controlling bug populations, and in Egypt I read something about them representing the weaving of material. From the aether to physical. Creation. If you look at the black widow, the black and red is really cool along with the hourglass shape. Looks like the number 8. Infinity.

I agree to this. Spiders are very sacred, IMO. Stealthy, quick and very smart. I feel people fear them do to them being so unpredictable, to me this is what gives them their beauty. I see it as relating to black magick in a way…
May Satan's World Reflect in His Image Forever!
Hail Satan And His Warriors!
Spiritual Satanist War Room: https://evilgoy.com/

Magenta 666 Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClDkn1 ... A30wZNmZ_w
Magenta 666 BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/AtJM5np4Spo0/
Spiritual Satanism - Satanic Domain: https://satanicrealm.weebly.com

Powerofjustice

Postby Powerofjustice » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:40 am

Sundara wrote:

HS!

:shock: For some reason a ton of spider enter my room through a window I always keep open(at least 2-3 a day) and at first I let them do their thing,but they just wouldn't stop coming so I killed them all and kill any more that come in.

Don't think its a bad thing though, I doubt the gods would be displeased if anyone went out of their way to dispose of a pest i their home.

Ketchup

Postby Ketchup » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:08 am

UMBRA_MESSENGER108 wrote:Does a Spider and Spider webs has any secret or special spiritual meaning in Occult ?

According to wikipedia [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_depictions_of_spiders#Near_East] spiders are in many mythologies, usually representing goddesses or female spirits. Examples include Uttu, Arachne, KokyAngwuti(Spider Grandmother), and Tsuchigumo. The relation to females is that spiders have larger females than males, perhaps this is a metaphor for lots of feminine energy. The other connotation spiders have in mythology is with trickery. Spiders are kinda creepy so it is not surprising.

TopoftheAbyss wrote:Too many people are afraid of spiders. Maybe there is meaning in this that spiders are negative.

People are afraid of snakes too.

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:01 am

How do you mean negative? All animals on nature have their purposes?Plus they are quite beneficial for us because they harmful insects!(although there are species that are dangerous to humans I some countries).I am personally not afraid of them.
Regarding the fear of spiders and other insects I once saw a relative video and the person that was talking said that we are afraid of them because they have very non- human like appearance. Also some scientists have said that arachnophobia might be hereditary, so that will justify the fact that many children are afraid of them!

UMBRA_MESSENGER108

Postby UMBRA_MESSENGER108 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:03 pm

Yeah i notice the hourglass, could look like an 8 poorly designed :lol:

Sundara

Postby Sundara » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:49 pm

Powerofjustice wrote:
Sundara wrote:

HS!

:shock: For some reason a ton of spider enter my room through a window I always keep open(at least 2-3 a day) and at first I let them do their thing,but they just wouldn't stop coming so I killed them all and kill any more that come in.

Don't think its a bad thing though, I doubt the gods would be displeased if anyone went out of their way to dispose of a pest i their home.

Yeah nbd follow your nature.
A lot of species are afraid of snakes and it isn’t because of what they represent, they have venom and they’d like to avoid a bite. Black widows can be deadly. It’s 100% fine to kill things in situations like that. If I had a gun and I were about to be a cougars dinner, I’d definitely shoot the cougar versus try to run. Cougars are sacred, sure. It’s a big beautiful cat but I’m not about to die about it.

Powerofjustice

Postby Powerofjustice » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:54 am

Sundara wrote:
Powerofjustice wrote:
Sundara wrote:

Yeah nbd follow your nature.
A lot of species are afraid of snakes and it isn’t because of what they represent, they have venom and they’d like to avoid a bite. Black widows can be deadly. It’s 100% fine to kill things in situations like that. If I had a gun and I were about to be a cougars dinner, I’d definitely shoot the cougar versus try to run. Cougars are sacred, sure. It’s a big beautiful cat but I’m not about to die about it.

I cringe so much when i see people say shit like "it's so sad how people are afraid of snakes they are so sacred" or take the same quote and insert literally any animal thats in a gods bio. Like bro i get that, but just because snakes are of Satan doesnt mean one wont bite you if you get too close and it feels threatened.