Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lammas Side Project

ChaosBringer666

I am writing this Post for our Righteous God Azazel. As we all know Lammas is coming up, which is a holiday of all skilled passions of Craft. From artisans to artist to musicians as well warriors, and especially Farmers. This holiday honours those apply themselves to hard work. As well as Azazel himself.

One month after Lammas soon follows the malignant Jewish holiday of Yom Kippur. Where as the kikes blaspheme Our Noble God relentlessly, because they fear him and all he stands for. That being Justice and fighting back against oppression.

They have relentlessly cursed him for millennia, when he could not even defend himself. Even making his own people fear him and make him out to be a monster. I know such a span of time is small to a God, but in realm of darkness, it must have felt like an eternity. Though the light came and he is free now. I doubt he saw much consolation when seeing the light from vast darkness. There was a profile picture of this on another SS (and no disrespect to them) it made me so sad every time I saw it. I cannot fathom that state. The horrors he must have endured, seeing humanity degenerate over time. Yet he is still a kind and generous God to all of those who put there best efforts into this war. He has empowered us time and time again helping in the Creation of the final RTR so we can be rid of these kikes and their ilk once and for all.

So I want to do something for him as a thank you for everything he has done. A little back story first to give a context
(Skip two paragraphs if you don’t care)

I was with Astarte and she was helping me with something important. She thanked me for giving her a few hundred vibrations of various runes. I said “it’s no big deal I’ll probably do the same for Azazel.” As I said this a wave of light blue energy came over me, Loving energy. Not for me that would be silly, no it was like I experienced his love for humanity everything we were, and everything we are going to be. He started talking to me about things I could improve and such. I was really happy about the advice he gave me. I thanked him and Without thinking I raised my hand to shake his, and for a second I saw him. The look on his face was, shock, confusion and a bit angry. Understanding what I had done, I quickly lowered my hand, apologized and bowed instead. Then (I want to clarify just in case, he only said this, because that look scared me.) he said, “you’ll have to excuse me. I’m not much for handshakes. Nor do I care for bowing. If you really wish to express my status, a simple nod of the head is all you need do.” It’s amazing, how he sees himself as equal to humanity.

Soon afterwards I started working out every day and he appeared to me with a magnificent green aura, which threw me off because he had never appeared as such before. Another time I was really depressed about not being able to do a simple moving lunge. He appeared again and said I shouldn’t be so hard on myself, I started whining about it, saying I didn’t know what to do. he cut me off and told me to do an assisted stationary lunges instead. The funny thing was my brother looked up how to correct my specific issue and it was almost exactly what he told me to do.

Honestly he has helped me so much and given me confidence in myself. Something that I almost always lack. So I wanted to do something for him, I thought about sharing it with the group in case anyone else would like to join. So here’s what I’m thinking.
Create a ball of energy and empower it with.
Ansuz -which increases magical ability and binds chaotic energies. (he told me this rune is favourable)
Tyr- for binding chaotic energies as well as defence and revenge.
Ing- storing the energies for a later date.
Fehu(optional) - increasing destructive potential.

This will ensure he doesn’t have to raise the energies himself and can send the curses of those Kikes right back at them. This way he focus on more important things.

This is not a counteroffensive. simply energies he would raise himself, that we can provide instead. I want to stress he doesn’t want ANYONE slacking. So do everything that Cobra has already instructed us to do, Hell do as much as you possibly can first before you even think of doing this.

This does not have to be done on Lammas. rather to be done before September. Especially since we’ve got our group rituals to do for the next two weeks. Once this is all done then focus on this if you want.

Ideally you pick numbers where at least 2 runes intersect, ansuz and ing meet up at 44 vibrations each but any amount will do. If you really want to do a big amount these runes all meet up well at 374 vibrations each but this is ONLY if you have an excessive amount of time. You can also do Algiz and ing for store of protective energy.

If you want to, you can raise the runes separately each day since Ing works as a magical reserve, give the ball of energy a name so you can call too it and it will return.

Again this is simply a side project he doesn’t want anyone slacking, especially now. If all you want to do is push hard these two weeks for him that’s fine, this is just an idea I had that I wanted to share with you all.

If anyone would like to respond with ways that Azazel, has helped you I’d be very happy to read them.

Let’s do our best for him.

HAIL AZAZEL!!!!

71c684b9-151a-4a6b-84da-80bfc4d319f0.png

Try your best every day. You can be the difference.
- Azazel

Fight music anyone?

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=WJ-2J0b1uS0
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=sYQzQAmX1Xo
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=h6RXc6wLCo8

ChaosBringer666 said:
I am writing this Post for our Righteous God Azazel. As we all know Lammas is coming up, which is a holiday of all skilled passions of Craft. From artisans to artist to musicians as well warriors, and especially Farmers. This holiday honours those apply themselves to hard work. As well as Azazel himself.

One month after Lammas soon follows the malignant Jewish holiday of Yom Kippur. Where as the kikes blaspheme Our Noble God relentlessly, because they fear him and all he stands for. That being Justice and fighting back against oppression.

They have relentlessly cursed him for millennia, when he could not even defend himself. Even making his own people fear him and make him out to be a monster. I know such a span of time is small to a God, but in realm of darkness, it must have felt like an eternity. Though the light came and he is free now. I doubt he saw much consolation when seeing the light from vast darkness. There was a profile picture of this on another SS (and no disrespect to them) it made me so sad every time I saw it. I cannot fathom that state. The horrors he must have endured, seeing humanity degenerate over time. Yet he is still a kind and generous God to all of those who put there best efforts into this war. He has empowered us time and time again helping in the Creation of the final RTR so we can be rid of these kikes and their ilk once and for all.

So I want to do something for him as a thank you for everything he has done. A little back story first to give a context
(Skip two paragraphs if you don’t care)

I was with Astarte and she was helping me with something important. She thanked me for giving her a few hundred vibrations of various runes. I said “it’s no big deal I’ll probably do the same for Azazel.” As I said this a wave of light blue energy came over me, Loving energy. Not for me that would be silly, no it was like I experienced his love for humanity everything we were, and everything we are going to be. He started talking to me about things I could improve and such. I was really happy about the advice he gave me. I thanked him and Without thinking I raised my hand to shake his, and for a second I saw him. The look on his face was, shock, confusion and a bit angry. Understanding what I had done, I quickly lowered my hand, apologized and bowed instead. Then (I want to clarify just in case, he only said this, because that look scared me.) he said, “you’ll have to excuse me. I’m not much for handshakes. Nor do I care for bowing. If you really wish to express my status, a simple nod of the head is all you need do.” It’s amazing, how he sees himself as equal to humanity.

Soon afterwards I started working out every day and he appeared to me with a magnificent green aura, which threw me off because he had never appeared as such before. Another time I was really depressed about not being able to do a simple moving lunge. He appeared again and said I shouldn’t be so hard on myself, I started whining about it, saying I didn’t know what to do. he cut me off and told me to do an assisted stationary lunges instead. The funny thing was my brother looked up how to correct my specific issue and it was almost exactly what he told me to do.

Honestly he has helped me so much and given me confidence in myself. Something that I almost always lack. So I wanted to do something for him, I thought about sharing it with the group in case anyone else would like to join. So here’s what I’m thinking.
Create a ball of energy and empower it with.
Ansuz -which increases magical ability and binds chaotic energies. (he told me this rune is favourable)
Tyr- for binding chaotic energies as well as defence and revenge.
Ing- storing the energies for a later date.
Fehu(optional) - increasing destructive potential.

This will ensure he doesn’t have to raise the energies himself and can send the curses of those Kikes right back at them. This way he focus on more important things.

This is not a counteroffensive. simply energies he would raise himself, that we can provide instead. I want to stress he doesn’t want ANYONE slacking. So do everything that Cobra has already instructed us to do, Hell do as much as you possibly can first before you even think of doing this.

This does not have to be done on Lammas. rather to be done before September. Especially since we’ve got our group rituals to do for the next two weeks. Once this is all done then focus on this if you want.

Ideally you pick numbers where at least 2 runes intersect, ansuz and ing meet up at 44 vibrations each but any amount will do. If you really want to do a big amount these runes all meet up well at 374 vibrations each but this is ONLY if you have an excessive amount of time. You can also do Algiz and ing for store of protective energy.

If you want to, you can raise the runes separately each day since Ing works as a magical reserve, give the ball of energy a name so you can call too it and it will return.

Again this is simply a side project he doesn’t want anyone slacking, especially now. If all you want to do is push hard these two weeks for him that’s fine, this is just an idea I had that I wanted to share with you all.

If anyone would like to respond with ways that Azazel, has helped you I’d be very happy to read them.

Let’s do our best for him.

HAIL AZAZEL!!!!

71c684b9-151a-4a6b-84da-80bfc4d319f0.png

Try your best every day. You can be the difference.
- Azazel

Fight music anyone?

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=WJ-2J0b1uS0
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=sYQzQAmX1Xo
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=h6RXc6wLCo8

You can always use power numbers like 18, 88, 111, 216, 666 for combined rune workings they do not need all to add up.

GG Allin said:
You can always use power numbers like 18, 88, 111, 216, 666 for combined rune workings they do not need all to add up.

Ya I know like I said any number will do. (Though I didn’t consider power numbers) I have excessive time, so thousands of vibrations is possible for me

Though your response is appreciated.

Have a good day

ChaosBringer666 said:
I asked because I wasn´t sure if this was one of the pictures zola did draw. But as far as I remember back they did not have the sigil on it. The problem with it was the pictures where cursed and people did fokus on them instead of the sigils to contact the gods.

GG Allin said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
I asked because I wasn´t sure if this was one of the pictures zola did draw. But as far as I remember back they did not have the sigil on it. The problem with it was the pictures where cursed and people did fokus on them instead of the sigils to contact the gods.
Oh,I had no idea. hmmm that’s strange. I just picked it because it looked somewhat similar to when I saw him, though he did look a little different.

ChaosBringer666 said:
GG Allin said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
Oh,I had no idea. hmmm that’s strange. I just picked it because it looked somewhat similar to when I saw him, though he did look a little different.

Just don´t make the error and use a portrait to contact the gods, always always use the sigil ;).

ChaosBringer666 said:
GG Allin said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

It wouldnt be that hard for someone to make a new one since its some pretty basic photoshop. I would offer to but I am not familiar with photoshop myself and usually use other programs such as medibang for my art.

To explain what they did, they basically took a photo changed the eye color then took a clipping of hair and duplicated it and moved it around to make a well... hAIR effect. The hair kinda looks like its floating lol. It could've been done much better and wouldnt look bad if it at least had some color matching but noPE. Its like taking neon anime hair and putting it on a realistic drawing.

GG Allin said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
GG Allin said:

Just don´t make the error and use a portrait to contact the gods, always always use the sigil ;).

Something does feel strange to me a little too looking at that pic in energy but idk I dont think it was made by Zola.

Anyways yeah people should not use portraits to invoke Gods.

Ok will do this after we are done with the race awakening a couple times at least. I do like having something to do other than just the rtr.

Mars is retrograde during their Yom Kippur also that should on it's own mess up some of their curses and make it easier to send it back to them.

GG Allin said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
GG Allin said:

Uh huh I know I usually just focus on there energy or Sigil anyway. like I said I do kinda know what he looks like.

Arin said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
GG Allin said:

It wouldnt be that hard for someone to make a new one since its some pretty basic photoshop. I would offer to but I am not familiar with photoshop myself and usually use other programs such as medibang for my art.

To explain what they did, they basically took a photo changed the eye color then took a clipping of hair and duplicated it and moved it around to make a well... hAIR effect. The hair kinda looks like its floating lol. It could've been done much better and wouldnt look bad if it at least had some color matching but noPE. Its like taking neon anime hair and putting it on a realistic drawing.

Lol I agree. I noticed these things before, but I like the realism, though I am sorta second guess now because of how it is. Ahh well, it does share some similarity’s with what I saw. I do hope people keep drawing the Gods I just adore it

ChaosBringer666 said:
Arin said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

Lol I agree. I noticed these things before, but I like the realism, though I am sorta second guess now because of how it is. Ahh well, it does share some similarity’s with what I saw. I do hope people keep drawing the Gods I just adore it

Theres nothing wrong with something being simple as long as it portrays them properly and isn't cursed ( COuGh zola ). I was just saying it could be recreated better in the scenario it was made by Zola which was practically worst case.

slyscorpion said:
Ok will do this after we are done with the race awakening a couple times at least. I do like having something to do other than just the rtr.

Mars is retrograde during their Yom Kippur also that should on it's own mess up some of their curses and make it easier to send it back to them.

I’m glad someone else thinks this is a half decent idea. Don’t compromise your routine for it though.

I just wanted to give something back to him since he has helped us with the destruction of the enemy and helped a lot of us so much. And is a target of those freaks because they knew he would work tirelessly to destroy them once he was freed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back