Re: Europe is Not Allowed to Defend its Borders

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Karnonnos
Posts: 213

Re: Europe is Not Allowed to Defend its Borders

Postby Karnonnos » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:37 am

Coraxo wrote:...


Get it through your skull that other Gentiles are not other SS yet you act as if they all are for some bizarre reason. There is no 'consequences' to using such magic now or ever in a just and thoughtful way on Gentiles who are seriously malignant people, because as HPS Maxine says, Satan does not tolerate abuse.

That is exactly why I said Gentile rapists, murderers, etc (not for example going around using Black Magic and MK Delta shit on random non-SS women to render them into being brainwashed husks like Inlovewithshekels is advocating in the other thread, which oddly I don't see you complaining about). If magical practices are used to enact justice on someone who is truly corrupt like a mujahedi rapist, no one (including me) needs your advance permission to do so. I can decide their 'chance' is over without your input.

Where did I bring Blacks or Asians into this? The point is that an extremely corrupt and malignant gentile IS an enemy. A traitor is an ENEMY. A traitor to the Asian race is an ENEMY, a traitor to the Black race an ENEMY, these people who are likely traitors to Arabs are an ENEMY, so on and so forth. These are facts laid down by the Antichrist Himself when discussing the Race, this is a Law of Nature, and that is why this type of scum will fade away WITH the enemy, regardless of what you think. This is Nigredo.

You come into the thread accusing someone of being 'xian' and a 'redneck' for expressing something essentially sane like 'a country should have functioning borders' and 'Erdogan's army of young men that he plies with weapons like grenades and rifles to invade another country should be shot'. Your post history even says you used grey energy on some annoying old man that you sent to the hospital yet here you are tutting over what SWG posted about mujahids. What the fuck?

Then you went off on some bizarre rant about 'what would the media think' that is a reflection of your anxiety and not anything else. I think our JoS Protection Ritual can help us collectively withstand the scrutiny of Buzzfeeed.

Do you seriously think NS Germany allowed everyone to sashay across its borders without notice? Why did Germany station troops at the border?

User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 963
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Europe is Not Allowed to Defend its Borders

Postby SouthernWhiteGentile » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:56 am

As a preface I don't want this post to turn a big mess with people fighting like the one from a few weeks ago that had to get deleted.

100% agree. This person doesn't seem to understand what makes someone an enemy.

My features and location are the opposite of a crutch. People are always calling me a dumb redneck child for saying what is right. I am not a victim. Attacks make you stronger.

Coraxo seems to be a very self conscious and controlling person which is why he is concerned with what fucking Jewfeed thinks. He is way too concerned with optics. I used to be like that and still am sometimes but it is a bad trait that need to be shaken off.
卐ϟUPHOLDING THE WHITE RACE, ABOLISHING WHITE GUILTϟ卍 https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=27711


卐ϟJews under Hitler,WN/NS Christians?
ϟ卍

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 23&t=42554

卐ϟNATIONAL SOCIALIST PDF LIBRARYϟ卍
https://mega.nz/folder/gVlSiKLC#wjtQVYijPehR15ZZRx253Q

卐ϟConservatism is for LOSERSϟ卍

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44277

Image

Image

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 369

Re: Europe is Not Allowed to Defend its Borders

Postby Coraxo » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:42 pm

Karnonnos wrote:Get it through your skull that other Gentiles are not other SS yet you act as if they all are for some bizarre reason. There is no 'consequences' to using such magic now or ever in a just and thoughtful way on Gentiles who are seriously malignant people, because as HPS Maxine says, Satan does not tolerate abuse.

I don't need a nobody to explain to me the state of affair the world is currently in. I have said several times already that criminals are criminals and should be punished.

That is exactly why I said Gentile rapists, murderers, etc (not for example going around using Black Magic and MK Delta shit on random non-SS women to render them into being brainwashed husks like Inlovewithshekels is advocating in the other thread, which oddly I don't see you complaining about). If magical practices are used to enact justice on someone who is truly corrupt like a mujahedi rapist, no one (including me) needs your advance permission to do so. I can decide their 'chance' is over without your input.

And where the fuck have I said anything to disagree with this? Are you fucking retarded or are you willingly choosing to be so? What's normal for this time, like throwing curses around with no repercussion, will not be normal in a Satanic world, that was my point. As for the degenerates, for the thousands time, I already expressed that they should be punished.

Where did I bring Blacks or Asians into this? The point is that an extremely corrupt and malignant gentile IS an enemy. A traitor is an ENEMY. A traitor to the Asian race is an ENEMY, a traitor to the Black race an ENEMY, these people who are likely traitors to Arabs are an ENEMY, so on and so forth. These are facts laid down by the Antichrist Himself when discussing the Race, this is a Law of Nature, and that is why this type of scum will fade away WITH the enemy, regardless of what you think. This is Nigredo.

Yes, rapists, killers, and everyone who marshes WILLINGLY with the enemy is, indeed, an enemy. But does this make all immigrants enemies? Does this make all xians and mudslims enemies as well? then how come many of us weren't gunned down when we were xians before finding the JoS? Do you understand now the point I'm trying to make? corrupt Gentiles are just that, corrupt, this doesn't make them an enemy by definition, this doesn't make them an ally either, which is what you morons are trying to put in my mouth.
An enemy by definition is someone you blindly hate and despise and would never, under no circumstances whatsoever, spare, therefore our one and only enemy on this planet is the jews. Gentiles on the other hand can and will break free from enemy programming and advance, therefore they're not an enemy. Did Hitler massacre the French after he captured France? No? how come then? Did he ethnically cleanse Europe or Germany from all non-whites when he came to rule? How come? How come he even allied with mudslim Arabs back them? Do you understand now???

You come into the thread accusing someone of being 'xian' and a 'redneck' for expressing something essentially sane like 'a country should have functioning borders'

Yes and I stand by it, SouthernWhiteGentile is a typical redneck xian who's marching blindly into a race-war planned by jews for thousands of years.

and 'Erdogan's army of young men that he plies with weapons like grenades and rifles to invade another country should be shot'.

That's exactly why our true and only enemy is the jews, if it weren't for Erdogan - A JEW - we wouldn't be facing the danger of pisslam in Europe nor Arabs in the middle east currently. As for the grenades and rifles, I have zero doubt in my mind than 99% of mosques are full of weapons in Europe especially since hundreds of millions of dollars are being sent to them yearly by jewrdogan and the jewdis (saudis), mosques obviously don't need such financing, especially when mudslims in Europe donate to them. Which is besides my point, my point is not every immigrant is an armed soldiar waiting patiently for a chance to overtake Europe, and you would be an absolute moron to believe so, but on the otherhand no jew on this planet is non-guilty. Do you understand now what I've been trying to explain? Kill all jews? Spare no one, including their infants? Yes, be my guest. Kill all non-whites in Europe? No, as this is the kind of war the jews are expecting from us to commit to and not all immigrants are guilty. Do you fucking understand?

Your post history even says you used grey energy on some annoying old man that you sent to the hospital yet here you are tutting over what SWG posted about mujahids. What the fuck?

Since you felt the need to nose around my posting history, you would've seen what I think of black people and you would've drawn the same conclusion for the other non-white races, and you would've seen the obvious bias I have towards my race.
As for that cunt, back then I learned he was a pedophile so I served him some justice, and last time I heard about him he lost two jobs in a row in a short time and was being denied well-fare, so I would say I served some justice in this case. If you think I go around the street and throw curses left and right randomly like a moron, you would be mistaken. There are important values in Satanism which reflects Satan's will and I try my best to respect it, unlike some morons who want to gun Gentiles down for something to be expected when our governments are under jewish control.

Then you went off on some bizarre rant about 'what would the media think' that is a reflection of your anxiety and not anything else. I think our JoS Protection Ritual can help us collectively withstand the scrutiny of Buzzfeeed.

This was not me reflecting "my anxiety" nor any mental-gymnastics you're trying to do. I simply explained the consequences of such comments on a forum heavily targeted by the enemy and how unnecessary they are, we have been told this by the HPs many times now, and the media thing was only an example from the top of my head. If you don't believe it, I wrote a comment not too long ago to a jew telling him to commit suicide, not even in a blunt way but vaguely and yet still my comment wasn't approved with a message that went something like "haha funny but jews will use comments like this as an excuse to shut the forums down". I believe it was HP Hooded Cobra who disapproved it.

Do you seriously think NS Germany allowed everyone to sashay across its borders without notice? Why did Germany station troops at the border?

No, but they didn't gun down those who didn't draw a weapon against Germany and fought for the enemy. Stationing troops at the border is to vend off those who wish to cross the border illegally and to shoot those who possess a threat, not to shoot random people attempting to cross. Just like how cops have guns, but rarely use them, is basically the purpose of the guns carried by border guards. Now will you finally shut the fuck up?
Hail Satan!!!!

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 369

Re: Europe is Not Allowed to Defend its Borders

Postby Coraxo » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:53 pm

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:As a preface I don't want this post to turn a big mess with people fighting like the one from a few weeks ago that had to get deleted.

100% agree. This person doesn't seem to understand what makes someone an enemy.

My features and location are the opposite of a crutch. People are always calling me a dumb redneck child for saying what is right. I am not a victim. Attacks make you stronger.

Coraxo seems to be a very self conscious and controlling person which is why he is concerned with what fucking Jewfeed thinks. He is way too concerned with optics. I used to be like that and still am sometimes but it is a bad trait that need to be shaken off.


Damn you can understand people just like that from continents afar after just one interaction, I even bet you can tell how my farts smell like.

I gave you more credit than you deserve and overestimated your intelligence, that was a mistake on my part which you can bet won't happen again. I should've know from years of experience that it's was to no avail to try and explain something so simple to a simpleton. Now go back to typing nigger every second word like the good redneck xian you are.
Hail Satan!!!!

User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 963
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Europe is Not Allowed to Defend its Borders

Postby SouthernWhiteGentile » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:55 pm

Coraxo wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:As a preface I don't want this post to turn a big mess with people fighting like the one from a few weeks ago that had to get deleted.

100% agree. This person doesn't seem to understand what makes someone an enemy.

My features and location are the opposite of a crutch. People are always calling me a dumb redneck child for saying what is right. I am not a victim. Attacks make you stronger.

Coraxo seems to be a very self conscious and controlling person which is why he is concerned with what fucking Jewfeed thinks. He is way too concerned with optics. I used to be like that and still am sometimes but it is a bad trait that need to be shaken off.


Damn you can understand people just like that from continents afar after just one interaction, I even bet you can tell how my farts smell like.

I gave you more credit than you deserve and overestimated your intelligence, that was a mistake on my part which you can bet won't happen again. I should've know from years of experience that it's was to no avail to try and explain something so simple to a simpleton. Now go back to typing nigger every second word like the good redneck xian you are.


You have been exposed. Go promote your jeboo bronyism white guilt cult somewhere else.
卐ϟUPHOLDING THE WHITE RACE, ABOLISHING WHITE GUILTϟ卍 https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=27711


卐ϟJews under Hitler,WN/NS Christians?
ϟ卍

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 23&t=42554

卐ϟNATIONAL SOCIALIST PDF LIBRARYϟ卍
https://mega.nz/folder/gVlSiKLC#wjtQVYijPehR15ZZRx253Q

卐ϟConservatism is for LOSERSϟ卍

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44277

Image

Image

Karnonnos
Posts: 213

Re: Europe is Not Allowed to Defend its Borders

Postby Karnonnos » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:43 pm

Coraxo wrote:...


You constantly show up in threads insulting everyone who does not demonstrate your preferred level of mercy. You insulted SWG, then you insulted Syd Silver and me. It is beyond nauseating at this point to see you fly off the handle insulting other SS or even 'rednecks' (you know, those who work the hardest of our race in the hot sun to the point their skin turns red, but you are soooo 'superior' to such 'peasants' apparently) for the sake of the worst scum. I am only arguing with you for the benefit of new members who might get the wrong idea from your little rants.

I do not care that you think I am 'nobody'. I respect people like the HPs, (including HPS Shannon who I am on the side of way more often than not regarding racial discussions), Lydia, etc. who are wise and don't call people 'xian' over minor things. Your seniority means absolutely nothing to me. In this case, past reputation or not, nothing SWG said was wrong.

Your statement was 'no Gentiles are the enemy', this is false and misleading, something of your own derivation and not anything ever uttered by anyone else. YES, I HATE ANY AND ALL PARASITES LIKE THE ARMY OF ERDOGAN UNCONDITIONALLY. The Gods hate them, Hitler hates them. Extreme cases like this among Gentiles are rare, but things like that have been engineered to come into this world to serve as parasites and saboteurs of Holy Races and so that is an ENEMY in all circumstances, NOW, FOREVER AND ALWAYS.

You went on and on about SWG making the forums look dangerous and then you post something about killing infants? Perhaps take your own advice?

Mujaheddin who have rifles, grenades and weapons and who DRAW A WEAPON AGAINST GREECE, TRIED TO INVADE GREECE and therefore got blown the fuck out, the SUBJECT of THE TOPIC that Syd Silver POSTED, are not 'random people', they are not even the average illegal immigrant. They are COMBATANTS being used through a loophole. Your weird interjection as an ill-advised attempt to one-up SWG won't change that. I won't shut up for the likes of you nor will I ever.43

astrally flame
Posts: 120

Re: Europe is Not Allowed to Defend its Borders

Postby astrally flame » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:31 pm

I'm the one who include that part 'xian', so i have to comment here first of all i didn't call anyone a xian, i was only making an example if it didn't sound right to some of you then i deeply apologise especially to southernwhitegentile...i know that i have commented in other post saying (old souls and new soul) this is the real post of a true satanist and all other stuff, i didn't say that to make anyone feel bad guys really, i was just excited after reading that post and the comments of other members was real good to read they make sense,i always have that thought about old souls and after seeing some of the Gods and there clothe's and style it seems very very old, the thing that i was confused about was that it just like i have known them (gods) before, and i might be an old soul in this world ,the way i behave it different and someone was talking about something that i have thought about a very long time ,that is why i praise slyscorpion in that post nothing more...just like you said swg didn't say anything wrong, i was only replying because sometimes it can be dangerous to have thought like that (hatred),not trying to tell anyone to behave or talk in any way..think for second how others behave most of the time, you thought police are too kind towards them and next thing they misbehave with you or near you and you say you always do this and get away with it, i will teach you a lesson..Not knowing you are inviting disaster.regading that 'xian' i'm sorry.
Karnonnos wrote:
Coraxo wrote:...


You constantly show up in threads insulting everyone who does not demonstrate your preferred level of mercy. You insulted SWG, then you insulted Syd Silver and me. It is beyond nauseating at this point to see you fly off the handle insulting other SS or even 'rednecks' (you know, those who work the hardest of our race in the hot sun to the point their skin turns red, but you are soooo 'superior' to such 'peasants' apparently) for the sake of the worst scum. I am only arguing with you for the benefit of new members who might get the wrong idea from your little rants.

I do not care that you think I am 'nobody'. I respect people like the HPs, (including HPS Shannon who I am on the side of way more often than not regarding racial discussions), Lydia, etc. who are wise and don't call people 'xian' over minor things. Your seniority means absolutely nothing to me. In this case, past reputation or not, nothing SWG said was wrong.

Your statement was 'no Gentiles are the enemy', this is false and misleading, something of your own derivation and not anything ever uttered by anyone else. YES, I HATE ANY AND ALL PARASITES LIKE THE ARMY OF ERDOGAN UNCONDITIONALLY. The Gods hate them, Hitler hates them. Extreme cases like this among Gentiles are rare, but things like that have been engineered to come into this world to serve as parasites and saboteurs of Holy Races and so that is an ENEMY in all circumstances, NOW, FOREVER AND ALWAYS.

You went on and on about SWG making the forums look dangerous and then you post something about killing infants? Perhaps take your own advice?

Mujaheddin who have rifles, grenades and weapons and who DRAW A WEAPON AGAINST GREECE, TRIED TO INVADE GREECE and therefore got blown the fuck out, the SUBJECT of THE TOPIC that Syd Silver POSTED, are not 'random people', they are not even the average illegal immigrant. They are COMBATANTS being used through a loophole. Your weird interjection as an ill-advised attempt to one-up SWG won't change that. I won't shut up for the likes of you nor will I ever.43
All the struggle that Father Satan, the deamons and hitler have went tru give me more strength.

User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 963
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Europe is Not Allowed to Defend its Borders

Postby SouthernWhiteGentile » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:57 pm

Karnonnos wrote:
Coraxo wrote:...


You constantly show up in threads insulting everyone who does not demonstrate your preferred level of mercy. You insulted SWG, then you insulted Syd Silver and me. It is beyond nauseating at this point to see you fly off the handle insulting other SS or even 'rednecks' (you know, those who work the hardest of our race in the hot sun to the point their skin turns red, but you are soooo 'superior' to such 'peasants' apparently) for the sake of the worst scum. I am only arguing with you for the benefit of new members who might get the wrong idea from your little rants.

I do not care that you think I am 'nobody'. I respect people like the HPs, (including HPS Shannon who I am on the side of way more often than not regarding racial discussions), Lydia, etc. who are wise and don't call people 'xian' over minor things. Your seniority means absolutely nothing to me. In this case, past reputation or not, nothing SWG said was wrong.

Your statement was 'no Gentiles are the enemy', this is false and misleading, something of your own derivation and not anything ever uttered by anyone else. YES, I HATE ANY AND ALL PARASITES LIKE THE ARMY OF ERDOGAN UNCONDITIONALLY. The Gods hate them, Hitler hates them. Extreme cases like this among Gentiles are rare, but things like that have been engineered to come into this world to serve as parasites and saboteurs of Holy Races and so that is an ENEMY in all circumstances, NOW, FOREVER AND ALWAYS.

You went on and on about SWG making the forums look dangerous and then you post something about killing infants? Perhaps take your own advice?

Mujaheddin who have rifles, grenades and weapons and who DRAW A WEAPON AGAINST GREECE, TRIED TO INVADE GREECE and therefore got blown the fuck out, the SUBJECT of THE TOPIC that Syd Silver POSTED, are not 'random people', they are not even the average illegal immigrant. They are COMBATANTS being used through a loophole. Your weird interjection as an ill-advised attempt to one-up SWG won't change that. I won't shut up for the likes of you nor will I ever.43


There are many Elitists like him on the forum. They like to single me out because of my heritage that I am very proud of. Having pride in yourself and and where you come from is an essential part of being an Aryan. Every time I engage with them they just stop responding.

There are many good and helpful people here but there are also a lot of pricks. Just ignore the noise.
卐ϟUPHOLDING THE WHITE RACE, ABOLISHING WHITE GUILTϟ卍 https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=27711


卐ϟJews under Hitler,WN/NS Christians?
ϟ卍

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 23&t=42554

卐ϟNATIONAL SOCIALIST PDF LIBRARYϟ卍
https://mega.nz/folder/gVlSiKLC#wjtQVYijPehR15ZZRx253Q

卐ϟConservatism is for LOSERSϟ卍

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44277

Image

Image

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 369

Re: Europe is Not Allowed to Defend its Borders

Postby Coraxo » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:20 pm

Karnonnos wrote:You constantly show up in threads insulting everyone who does not demonstrate your preferred level of mercy. You insulted SWG, then you insulted Syd Silver and me. It is beyond nauseating at this point to see you fly off the handle insulting other SS or even 'rednecks' (you know, those who work the hardest of our race in the hot sun to the point their skin turns red, but you are soooo 'superior' to such 'peasants' apparently) for the sake of the worst scum. I am only arguing with you for the benefit of new members who might get the wrong idea from your little rants.

I do not care that you think I am 'nobody'. I respect people like the HPs, (including HPS Shannon who I am on the side of way more often than not regarding racial discussions), Lydia, etc. who are wise and don't call people 'xian' over minor things. Your seniority means absolutely nothing to me. In this case, past reputation or not, nothing SWG said was wrong.

Your statement was 'no Gentiles are the enemy', this is false and misleading, something of your own derivation and not anything ever uttered by anyone else. YES, I HATE ANY AND ALL PARASITES LIKE THE ARMY OF ERDOGAN UNCONDITIONALLY. The Gods hate them, Hitler hates them. Extreme cases like this among Gentiles are rare, but things like that have been engineered to come into this world to serve as parasites and saboteurs of Holy Races and so that is an ENEMY in all circumstances, NOW, FOREVER AND ALWAYS.

You went on and on about SWG making the forums look dangerous and then you post something about killing infants? Perhaps take your own advice?

Mujaheddin who have rifles, grenades and weapons and who DRAW A WEAPON AGAINST GREECE, TRIED TO INVADE GREECE and therefore got blown the fuck out, the SUBJECT of THE TOPIC that Syd Silver POSTED, are not 'random people', they are not even the average illegal immigrant. They are COMBATANTS being used through a loophole. Your weird interjection as an ill-advised attempt to one-up SWG won't change that. I won't shut up for the likes of you nor will I ever.43


I read your reply a couple of days ago and wanted to make sure I reply when I have enough time to go through your argument, so here it goes.

First of all, when you start your argument with the phrase "idiotic nonsense" you don't get to complain about receiving insults, especially when my comments were non of your concern in the first place nor were they direct to you.

Rereading my first reply to SouthernInbredGentile I realized I've quoted his whole comment instead of the first part, which was the only part I had a problem with. I believe this might have been a big reason why my point of view was being ignored since everyone assumed I'm against defending our race and lands. This, however, have been addressed by me since the beginning, but you not-so-bright individuals were having non of it. As is the typical from new members.

My reply to Southern weren't about whether we should feel bad for non-white nor about how we should treat them, the purpose of my reply was to try and explain to Southern how his behavior on the forums is troublesome and how his way of thinking is immature and lacks any virtue, and most importantly how his comments have quite literally zero benefit for them to be on the forums, as this: 1. scares away newbies and curious individuals 2. does the enemy a big favor and 3. it's causing many SS to be upset, mainly black SS. hence why I tried to lead him to this conclusion by making him ask himself how the Gods and Hitler would think, behave and go about this issue.
He, of course, was having non of it, since in his simple mind everyone who doesn't want to massacre non-white must be a xian, libtard or whatever he's feeling on that day.

Then suddenly, 3 not-so-bright individuals come out of nowhere and argue the same way, which was basically somehow if I don't agree with killing other Gentiles then it MUST mean I tolerate them, want to host them in my country and house and turn the other cheek for them, where in reality since the beginning I immediately tried to explain my view on the matter and how wanting to fire upon other Gentiles results in exactly what the jews wants us to do. Which, by the way, isn't even what my original reply was about.

The immigration and non-whites in white countries problem is fairly recent and undoubtedly isn't the biggest issue our race is facing, that being said (and just like I've been trying to explain to you not-so-bright individuals that the world isn't black and white or 2 sides of a coin) it's definitely one of the biggest ones. Our problem as a race first and foremost is THE JEWS, then it's our own stupidity and lack of any racial awareness. The reason non-white children are now the majority of babies in the US isn't solely because of non-whites, it's also because of our attitude as a race towards life in itself. This topic in itself requires a lot of time to discuss and I genuinely don't have time to go in details about this issue, just notice how old members didn't appear out of nowhere and started to argue about something I haven't even said in the first place, this way of thinking of yours and the other 3 is one dimensional where in your mind just because I don't go around the forums yelling fuck niggers then it must be that I am a leftist or if I stand for justice instead of killing non-whites aimlessly then it must mean I'm tolerant towards them, do you still not see how flawed your whole argument have been all this time?

The reason I mentioned my years of experience and the reason why I called you a nobody, both of which have obviously struck a nerve, is simply because what your wrote isn't a new knowledge to me, nor do I not understand it, and quite frankly, you're indeed a nobody. I do not recognize your name and you haven't been on the forums long enough to give you the benefit of the doubt. Do you now understand where I'm coming from? The whole "elitism" argument is nonsense, since I, if I recall correctly, have never mentioned myself being an old member in an argument before. I simply did so in hopes it would widen your perspective on where I'm coming from.

As for your arguments in themselves, you obviously have either ignore what I wrote completely or you just lack enough brain cells to understand what I wrote. You keep saying and hinting that I, somehow by saying that Gentiles, as in groups of people, are not enemies because Gentiles are simply corrupt and have the capability to change and advance, meant that no Gentile (notice how you keep talking about individuals or small groups, where I'm talking about big groups as in races, sub-races and categories of people like immigrants) have ever be an enemy. You obviously aren't understanding a word I said, I NEVER said that "no Gentile can be an enemy", and I explicitly said that those who march with the enemy are indeed an enemy and will not be spared under no circumstances whatsoever, and I explicitly explained how criminals should be punished according to their crime. Does this sound like no one who's a Gentile can never be an enemy regardless of what they do? Do you STILL not see how stupid you sound? Do you still not see what I'm trying to explain?

The Gods don't look at corrupt Gentiles with hate, they look at them in sadness of what became of us, their children, and grow hate against the one who's responsible for all of this mess, THE FUCKING JEWS. But you 4 are obviously not matured spiritually and mentally enough to understand this nor do you have a wide perspective to see this. All you see is raging monkey and you rage like them in retaliation, and meanwhile the jew rubs his hand for his plan has worked exactly like he hoped.
Anyone who has ever established a personal relationship with Satan knows and understands how Satan feels towards non-Satanic Gentiles, and you better bet it's not hate or anger towards them. Satan sees humanity as his children, he sees Gentiles lost and suffering because of what his enemies have done to try to hurt him. Satan is a just god who seeks justice in this universe, he doesn't mindlessly kill and destroy nor would he ever share your opinion towards Gentiles, and you thinking otherwise is borderline blasphemous towards him.
Hitler would simply punish criminals and kick illegals out, he would torch the earth like a savage with a childish excuse to try and justify stupidity and lack of wisdom.
All of what I said above does not in any way suggests that I don't think invaders shouldn't be met with force, nor does it suggests that Satan, the Gods and Hitler would cuddle them and brush their hair. Threat will be treated as such. My whole argument was about the consequences of such stupid comments on a public forum and about how it's immature to see the world in black and white only, as it is mind-mindbogglingly more complex than your brain can imagine. If the solution was as simple as to go in a war against other non-white, or white even, Gentiles, all issues would've been solved millennials ago. Gentiles have been massacring each other for thousands of year because of blind hatred, at some point anger was justified, I would even argue that anger was and is always justified, but this has obviously caused nothing but harm and it was the jews' fault all along, the pull the strings and watch Gentiles massacring each other and their own races.

The JoS is about fighting the one and only enemy and is about bringing about the final solution with spiritual means, we do not stand for pointless wars, let alone encourage them like SouthernInbredGentile. We actually have done many rituals now to stop wars in middle-east and to prevent a 3rd world war around the globe. Do you still not understand?

Lastly, I want to address a couple of comments you made:
"You constantly show up in threads insulting everyone who does not demonstrate your preferred level of mercy" I do not show up constantly in threads, I actually very rarely participate in any argument or discussion and I even more rarely show up and start throwing insults, I'm a very direct person and I say the turth just how it is, if I call someone a moron that's because they are a moron. I also do not constantly "demonstrate my preferred lever of mercy". In fact, this is the fist time I make an argument about immigration where I showcased more mercy towards immigrants or non-whites than others. If you don't know what you're talking about, don't start pulling thing from your ass.

"I won't shut up for the likes of you nor will I ever" whatever tickles your fantasy, too bad you've been screaming pointlessly since the beginning of this discussion. All it takes for you to understand this simple point is to simply shut up and thoroughly read what I've wrote since the beginning. If you want to keep arguing in this immature way, I can also do the same and start drawing non-existent conclusions from your arguments and put words in your mouth, just like you've been doing to me all along, a few examples would be like this:
It's quite hypocritical how me saying the word "redneck" bothers you, but you don't bat an eye when the word "nigger" is thrown by the likes of SoutherInbred.
It's also hypocritical how you throw insults but then complain when receiving a retaliation, it's almost like the old saying; "the jew cries in pain as he hits you"
and lastly it's also very hypocritical and worrisome how you only bat an eye when I advocate for violence against JEWISH infants while simply making a point, and not when the likes of Southerinbred advocate for violence against GENTILES. In this case I also did so only once while trying to make a POINT what the definition of the word 'enemy', as for advocating for violence against Gentiles, it's been a common recurrence for a while now. It's almost like you care about jews more than Gentiles!
This is basically how you've been arguing all along. Do you now see how pathetic your way of arguing is?


Now that you, hopefully, read all of what I've written here, do you see now why I show you zero respect? It's because you deserve none.
Now get out of my face.
Hail Satan!!!!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kurat and 68 guests