Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For those who wish to see more clearly

Padfoot

I really recommend you get a Tarot deck to clarify your goals. I would recommend the Waite deck. It serves it's purpose and it's cheap. Not to mention, for me at least, the pictures there seem most ''right'' I don't know if that's true though.

If you are using the classic Raider Waite deck, you want to throw it away. It has hebrew letters in it and is infused with jewish magick. Wheel of Fortune card has hebrew letters on it. If you look at the High Priestess card, you will see she's holding a book that says "tora"(h). If you dig deeper into this, you will see two pillars behind her, labelled B and J respectively. They refer to two pillars that stood in front the temple of solomon. B stands for boaz and J for jachin.

And if that wasn't enough, the tapestry behind the High Priestess refers to the jewish tree of life, which is a map of the jewish soul. Pay attention to how the pomegranate are ordered in that tapestry.
You can get a deck that's based off Raider-Waite-Smith system but doesn't have any hebrew crap in it.

zhrica-350x608.jpg
Sefirot.gif

The waite deck is full of jewish symbols in it. Since it feels "right" to you maybe you're a jew?

I would not recommend that deck. The cards have hebrew letters on them.

I'd recommend for example The Wild Unknown deck. One of our members (magus.immortalis) said it has no hebrew letters and christian symbolism on them.
Here is a video about the cards in the deck:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2FuqppUg98

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back