Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

thank Vapula for helping me to pass the exam!

Osiris

I was having my final and not confident about some subjects.And I searched for how to pass the exam.One mentioned that Vapula can help these things.

So I visualized her signal and asked her to do me a favor to pass the exams.I felt heat and it was wonderful. She’s very nice i can feel that.Now I pass all the exam!

I really feel glad and appreciate her for helping me!

Hail Satan!

homeraee said:
I was having my final and not confident about some subjects.And I searched for how to pass the exam.One mentioned that Vapula can help these things.

So I visualized her signal and asked her to do me a favor to pass the exams.I felt heat and it was wonderful. She’s very nice i can feel that.Now I pass all the exam!

Hail Satan!

What ritual did you do??

Do not forget to dedicate yourself to our cause every single day to thank her for it
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=41482

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42584

homeraee said:

Hail Satan!

If she really did help you then it would only be fair to want to give something in return, at least this is what I would feel personally.

Some demons may help us without expecting anything in return, this is true although it's not common, but perhaps you should see if you can find out in some manner or other if she would like something as thanks or not.

I think the Gods helped me during my exam.
I couldn't study much because of headaches and lack of focus but I was asked things that I manage to study moments before the exam started and I got Nazi Germany propaganda as topic.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back