Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Just found this-Lets help them out!

Truth4ever

This is from a video posted on the 17. the video is a kind of update about whats going on in China.

First this- https://rejectccp.com/
It's a petition about rejecting the CCP government. I figure many signatures from the USA couldn't hurt.

Now here is the link to the video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIjdwkSeXvM

Let's rock these assholes to their foundations. If the first Emporer of China could see his people now he would be rolling in his tomb.

Hail Satan

This right wing support for the China/Hong Kong revolution bullshit is a CIA operation aimed at distracting the native white population from the internal problems that are going on. Why should whites care about what Asians do to other Asians when they are currently undergoing a revolution in their home country. Maybe you would try to do something when you didn't have problems of your own. You really believe Mike Pompeo the radical Zionist agent who started all these wars in the middle east gives two shits about the Chinese people ?

Whites in white countries have these problems to currently deal with
1)A marxist revolution (Year Zero) aimed at completely reshaping western society. Destruction of your history, culture and civilization.
2)Mass unemployment and poverty, mass divorce, suicide, addiction etc.
3)Attempts at Forced vaccination of a mysterious substance into your body .(Alan Dershowitz said the government will fucking plunge a needle into your arm if you refuse to get a vaccine. )
4)Reparations.
5)A Brutal Communist Technocracy where your plunged into the digital matrix at all times ,wearing a mask constantly paranoid that a mysterious virus might kill you.

Why is this Hong Kong bullshit important right now again ? And who are the people hard shilling this agenda ?

The Feds in the Right Wing Controlled opposition. What the right wing needs to focus now is to go ALL IN on the White Nationalist agenda and deal with the internal problems first. Having White Americans and the NATO kill the Russians and the Chinese in a brutal world war is the final Sampson option they've prepared if they fail in the new world order plan. These jews controlling both spheres of the world do not care about freedom or democracy. There are shilling an agenda to distract you from the internal problems.

They do not want White men to become ANGRY and AGITATED towards the elites in the government who destroyed everyone's lives. They want to displace the anger towards a foreign enemy, like the communists overseas. Deal with your internal problems first. Then we can deal with China by setting up trade embargoes which will destroy their economy and have them implode in and on themselves. But we need to deal with the problems in our countries first. We need to remove our companies from doing business in China after you take back control from the jews in the government. These jews want gentiles to hate and kill each other like we've been doing for the past thousands of years, so the blame doesn't fall on these jews. No slanty eyed bastard ever called whites Goyim. If you want to help these slanty eyed gooks, first deal with the internal problems inside your country or we're looking at a situation where we're effectively doing the enemies work for them.

Jack said:
This right wing support for the China/Hong Kong revolution bullshit is a CIA operation aimed at distracting the native white population from the internal problems that are going on. Why should whites care about what Asians do to other Asians when they are currently undergoing a revolution in their home country. Maybe you would try to do something when you didn't have problems of your own. You really believe Mike Pompeo the radical Zionist agent who started all these wars in the middle east gives two shits about the Chinese people ?

Whites in white countries have these problems to currently deal with
1)A marxist revolution (Year Zero) aimed at completely reshaping western society. Destruction of your history, culture and civilization.
2)Mass unemployment and poverty, mass divorce, suicide, addiction etc.
3)Attempts at Forced vaccination of a mysterious substance into your body .(Alan Dershowitz said the government will fucking plunge a needle into your arm if you refuse to get a vaccine. )
4)Reparations.
5)A Brutal Communist Technocracy where your plunged into the digital matrix at all times ,wearing a mask constantly paranoid that a mysterious virus might kill you.

Why is this Hong Kong bullshit important right now again ? And who are the people hard shilling this agenda ?

The Feds in the Right Wing Controlled opposition. What the right wing needs to focus now is to go ALL IN on the White Nationalist agenda and deal with the internal problems first. Having White Americans and the NATO kill the Russians and the Chinese in a brutal world war is the final Sampson option they've prepared if they fail in the new world order plan. These jews controlling both spheres of the world do not care about freedom or democracy. There are shilling an agenda to distract you from the internal problems.

They do not want White men to become ANGRY and AGITATED towards the elites in the government who destroyed everyone's lives. They want to displace the anger towards a foreign enemy, like the communists overseas. Deal with your internal problems first. Then we can deal with China by setting up trade embargoes which will destroy their economy and have them implode in and on themselves. But we need to deal with the problems in our countries first. We need to remove our companies from doing business in China after you take back control from the jews in the government. These jews want gentiles to hate and kill each other like we've been doing for the past thousands of years, so the blame doesn't fall on these jews. No slanty eyed bastard ever called whites Goyim. If you want to help these slanty eyed gooks, first deal with the internal problems inside your country or we're looking at a situation where we're effectively doing the enemies work for them.

I agree I notice they are pushing hard with this hong kong vs china in the west. It is very obvious the (((Establishment Right))) wants war with china and trump may take the bait, hopefully the RTR gets through to him.

It's the same thing with Israel vs Palestine. Like I give a fuck if some desert people want to fight over sand. I just hate that America has to prop up this shitty reptile state. If Hamas and the IDF want to blow eachother to bits I really don't care, Just stop making us pay for it.

I agree I notice they are pushing hard with this hong kong vs china in the west. It is very obvious the (((Establishment Right))) wants war with china and trump may take the bait, hopefully the RTR gets through to him.

It's the same thing with Israel vs Palestine. Like I give a fuck if some desert people want to fight over sand. I just hate that America has to prop up this shitty reptile state. If Hamas and the IDF want to blow eachother to bits I really don't care, Just stop making us pay for it. -From Southernwhitegentile--

That is why I did the short post about the link I had found. Since the CCP is founded by the jews and thru the CCP the jews are trying to strangle the world why not help out our fellow Asian brothers and let them know that we are here to help them get rid of this parasite. So please stop trying to crap on this post, I'm only wanting to help. We need to shed light on all of the shit that the jews are doing with all of the races. Our Asian brothers are not unaffected by the jews and in some cases, they are even worse off than some of us here. Just listen to some of the crap they have to take cause of the CCP and this virus crap.
It's crapping on others who are trying to shed light on other aspects of the jew's poison that makes this kind of fight hard to do. I don't care if you sign the petition or not just stop crapping on simple posts.
Oh and Jack I like your post thats in the announcements section about being a Goy during lockdown, I wish something like that had been posted sooner like in March. Either way.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back