Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ashtar aliens? Ashtar Galactic Command?

Syntax

In 1977 there was a broadcast from a being calling themselves Vrillon, a representative of the "Ashtar galactic command" speaking of the "New Age of Aquarius" and spoke on how false prophets take your energy in return for money(we know that money is a form of energy) and other spiritual information not available in this time period. Here is the transcript of the message broadcasted.

This is the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. For many years you have seen us as lights in the skies. We speak to you now in peace and wisdom as we have done to your brothers and sisters all over this, your planet Earth. We come to warn you of the destiny of your race and your world so that you may communicate to your fellow beings the course you must take to avoid the disaster which threatens your world, and the beings on our worlds around you.

This is in order that you may share in the great awakening, as the planet passes into the New Age of Aquarius. The New Age can be a time of great peace and evolution for your race, but only if your rulers are made aware of the evil forces that can overshadow their judgments.

Be still now and listen, for your chance may not come again. All your weapons of evil must be removed. The time for conflict is now past and the race of which you are a part may proceed to the higher stages of its evolution if you show yourselves worthy to do this. You have but a short time to learn to live together in peace and goodwill. Small groups all over the planet are learning this, and exist to pass on the light of the dawning New Age to you all.

You are free to accept or reject their teachings, but only those who learn to live in peace will pass to the higher realms of spiritual evolution. Hear now the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. Be aware also that there are many false prophets and guides operating in your world. They will suck your energy from you – the energy you call money and will put it to evil ends and give you worthless dross in return.

Your inner divine self will protect you from this. You must learn to be sensitive to the voice within that can tell you what is truth, and what is confusion, chaos and untruth. Learn to listen to the voice of truth which is within you and you will lead yourselves onto the path of evolution. This is our message to our dear friends. We have watched you growing for many years as you too have watched our lights in your skies.

You know now that we are here, and that there are more beings on and around your Earth than your scientists admit. We are deeply concerned about you and your path towards the light and will do all we can to help you. Have no fear, seek only to know yourselves, and live in harmony with the ways of your planet Earth.

We of the Ashtar Galactic Command thank you for your attention. We are now leaving the plane of your existence. May you be blessed by the supreme love and truth of the cosmos.
From https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhNriwaMTQE

While some of the information spoken of can be seen as spiritual information there is also rhetoric of "supreme love and harmony" which regardless of any situation will never come to pass and is indeed a bullshit ideology created by the enemy. The only way to have "ever lasting bliss" is by not having a consciousness.

The point of making this post is to ask if any of you know anything of this? Upon looking image of the "Vrillion" it appears to be images of Nordic beings. Obviously our gods have been stolen and misrepresented to support other beings agendas before(The abrahamic religions took the physical descriptions of angels from our gods) so I am well aware that this could be a situation like that. Not to mention these "aliens" are apparently called "Ashtar" which is the spelled the same was as the holiday and very close to Ashtart(Crown Astaroth) so I see how this could be impersonation(which the enemy loves to do by pretending to be "demons possessing people")

There is no real beneficial reason to having this knowledge as it is very old and I doubt has anything to do with present events. I am just curious from a personal interest. While I could sit here and ask was it this or that I would ultimately be wasting time which is very precious. So I ask the question.

Does anyone know what this broadcast hijack was caused by and what its purpose was?

Here is a video of the broadcast hijack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhNriwaMTQE

Syntax said:

If it was written in a 'prophecy' or some shit in the bible (it was) then it was something physically planned by the enemy. It's just some jew/xian/paid lapdog forcing this 'prophecy' to come true, just like they did with Covid 19 (Sylvia Browne, a jewess, her End of Days book about predictions of the end of the world, used to read her garbage when I was an xian kid.)

It's been said by Maxine that the bible is a legit planner schedule, this is no different in the enemy trying to manifest their own garbage to keep people believing and toting about their shit (causing mass fires they 'predicted', timing mass floods with astrological readings of divination and calling it a 'prediction from G-d', etc).

Not to mention they're intentionally speaking very slowly and it sounds like they're purposefully speaking into a cup or something in a large echoey room because that's how the old 70s-80s aliens sounded and such and was considered the "cool mystical alien voice" back then. If that kind of thing happened today it would be made to sound super techy and electronic or hissy and warbly.

It's most definitely a jew jewing.

Syntax said:

Another thing is it seems to be a rule of respect that other species are not to directly interfere with us and our planet in such a way as that as per Satan's desire, doesn't seem like something he would allow or let slide. We are not any other species/outsiders' business and everything going on with us and our planet are the affairs of Satan's and ours and I'm pretty damn sure he and his people guard it very closely.

Besides, if Satan himself wanted to do something like that or one of his followers who's to say they wouldn't have a million times by now if there was any actual benefit to it?(There isn't). There's a reason things like this don't actually happen because even against Satan's desires the reptiloids and greys don't even do shit like that, it's risky enough for them to be seen in the damn sky.

So there's more evidence there for you that it's all complete bogus.

Syntax said:
This is the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. For many years you have seen us as lights in the skies. We speak to you now in peace and wisdom as we have done to your brothers and sisters all over this, your planet Earth. We come to warn you of the destiny of your race and your world so that you may communicate to your fellow beings the course you must take to avoid the disaster which threatens your world, and the beings on our worlds around you.

This is in order that you may share in the great awakening, as the planet passes into the New Age of Aquarius. The New Age can be a time of great peace and evolution for your race, but only if your rulers are made aware of the evil forces that can overshadow their judgments.

Be still now and listen, for your chance may not come again. All your weapons of evil must be removed. The time for conflict is now past and the race of which you are a part may proceed to the higher stages of its evolution if you show yourselves worthy to do this. You have but a short time to learn to live together in peace and goodwill. Small groups all over the planet are learning this, and exist to pass on the light of the dawning New Age to you all.

You are free to accept or reject their teachings, but only those who learn to live in peace will pass to the higher realms of spiritual evolution. Hear now the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. Be aware also that there are many false prophets and guides operating in your world. They will suck your energy from you – the energy you call money and will put it to evil ends and give you worthless dross in return.

Your inner divine self will protect you from this. You must learn to be sensitive to the voice within that can tell you what is truth, and what is confusion, chaos and untruth. Learn to listen to the voice of truth which is within you and you will lead yourselves onto the path of evolution. This is our message to our dear friends. We have watched you growing for many years as you too have watched our lights in your skies.

You know now that we are here, and that there are more beings on and around your Earth than your scientists admit. We are deeply concerned about you and your path towards the light and will do all we can to help you. Have no fear, seek only to know yourselves, and live in harmony with the ways of your planet Earth.

We of the Ashtar Galactic Command thank you for your attention. We are now leaving the plane of your existence. May you be blessed by the supreme love and truth of the cosmos.
From https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=hhNriwaMTQE
That sounds like something the reptillians, way back when in Mexico, would have said. "I come in peace to warn you of things, about which you must go forth and multiply teaching what I have shat into your brain, and making disciples (read: slaves) of all nations, baptising them in the name of 1+1+1=1, instead of 1+1+1=3." That's how (((religions))) start.

Not to mention the lies and deliberate ignoring of important things. We are not a race; we are Human Races.

Since when have "rulers" listened to the commoner? That's not beyond retarded at all. /sarcasm

Blah, blah, blah. I CBA with reading the rest.

FancyMancy said:
Syntax said:

That sounds like something the reptillians, way back when in Mexico, would have said. "I come in peace to warn you of things, about which you must go forth and multiply teaching what I have shat into your brain, and making disciples (read: slaves) of all nations, baptising them in the name of 1+1+1=1, instead of 1+1+1=3." That's how (((religions))) start.

Not to mention the lies and deliberate ignoring of important things. We are not a race; we are Human Races.

Since when have "rulers" listened to the commoner? That's not beyond retarded at all. /sarcasm

It's been awhile since you posted Fancy. Where did you go lol? Or maybe I was a bit more distant and stayed I. Shadows. Oh well.

Syntax said:
All your weapons of evil must be removed.

This right here is the issue.

Many civilizations or aliens in this case tried to disarm us from nuclear arms. My best guess if they invade and we drop a few thermonuclears on them their forces get eviscerated.

Any civilization preaching non-sense about removing nuclear weapons is to be auto-KoS(Kill on sight). Nuclear weapons is something even the enemy fears because they understand where it leads to.

So it's just typical new age hippy mumbo jumbo kumbaya my lord we are all peaceful utopia bullshit. Had Axis powers won this message would have been deemed a serious threat to the existence of the human race and the Axis probably would have spread this message around the Globe warning people of interaction with enemy civilizations.

For some specific reason the enemy is really uptight with nuclear weapons. Probably because it's the same weapons albeit significantly fabricated in an extremely rudimentary manner for us humans that can deal with enemy aliens. It's a high civilization thing to have nukes, so they probably freaked out especially with so many peace attempts made to freeze wars and never manifest them the enemy goes "Oy gevalt our shekelberging business".

there is no Ashtar Galactic commands , if there is then they are useless sky Wanderers ,
how many genocide happened on earth , did Ashtar Galactic Command forces interfered to stop bloodshed's ?

Stop waiting help from the sky no one will come from another planet to rescue, it's another brainwash propaganda for gentile who have interest about sky ,space etc

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Syntax said:

It's been awhile since you posted Fancy. Where did you go lol? Or maybe I was a bit more distant and stayed I. Shadows. Oh well.
I've been here and posting, and doing things.

Ah. Thank you all my brothers and sisters for your amazing responses. I had a feeling this was some Jewish shit. This is obviously something done here on earth and not some message from space. Considering the enemy net around earths atmosphere which dampens communications from space and spiritual strength is still up and was up at in 1977 there would be no way for this to have happened. I really do appreciate all of your responses and love each and every one of you(in a family way of course) for taking the valuable time out of your day to answer my question :D . Thank you all. HAIL SATAN!

Ghost in the Machine said:
Syntax said:

If it was written in a 'prophecy' or some shit in the bible (it was) then it was something physically planned by the enemy. It's just some jew/xian/paid lapdog forcing this 'prophecy' to come true, just like they did with Covid 19 (Sylvia Browne, a jewess, her End of Days book about predictions of the end of the world, used to read her garbage when I was an xian kid.)

It's been said by Maxine that the bible is a legit planner schedule, this is no different in the enemy trying to manifest their own garbage to keep people believing and toting about their shit (causing mass fires they 'predicted', timing mass floods with astrological readings of divination and calling it a 'prediction from G-d', etc).

Not to mention they're intentionally speaking very slowly and it sounds like they're purposefully speaking into a cup or something in a large echoey room because that's how the old 70s-80s aliens sounded and such and was considered the "cool mystical alien voice" back then. If that kind of thing happened today it would be made to sound super techy and electronic or hissy and warbly.

It's most definitely a jew jewing.
The pneumonia prediction is just one of many penned before the self-titled psychic's death.

During her life, the psychic was also often criticised for making predictions that were later found to be false.

http://archive.is/jd0Ac
Plausible deniability, and also for those too stupid, lazy and gullible to do research, the jew and its nonsense has credibility - plus then when it has been proven false and people realise it just makes random guesses, some of which would be accurate, that reduces credibility for actual real-life prediction or "prophesy" if you want to call it that. Yep, this one is also just a jew jewing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back