Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Asmodeus was of the order of "SERAPHIM" and he carries the title "King of the Demons."?

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Is this statement a mistake?
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't seraphim reptilian angels?
No it is not a mistake. Everything in that religion is stolen. Right out of jewgle;

“Seraphim appear in the 2nd-century BC Book of Enoch, where they are mentioned, in conjunction with cherubim, as the heavenly creatures standing nearest to the throne of God. They are also called the Akyəst (Ge'ez: አክይስት "serpents", "dragons"; an alternate term for Hell).”

I suppose Asmodeus was a nephilim.
The Nephilim were the offspring of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men" before the Deluge, according to Genesis 6:1–4. A similar or identical biblical Hebrew term, read as "Nephilim" by some scholars, or as the word "fallen"

which Is the the technical term for one who had a human parent and a god parent Just so there is no confusion.

“Nephilim, in the Hebrew Bible, a group of mysterious beings or people of unusually large size and strength who lived both before and after the Flood.”

This was all ripped off google. Self study could have rectified the confusion.

Have a good day

Probably some very outdated info copied from some grimoire.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Is this statement a mistake?

This too is outdated info copied from some grimoire.

satanama666 said:
seraphim is the highest spiritual demon rank(see demon hierarchies in joy of satan)

The Book of Enoch is hebrew bullshit like the buybull.

ChaosBringer666 said:
“Seraphim appear in the 2nd-century BC Book of Enoch, where they are mentioned, in conjunction with cherubim, as the heavenly creatures standing nearest to the throne of God. They are also called the Akyəst (Ge'ez: አክይስት "serpents", "dragons"; an alternate term for Hell).”

The Book of Enoch is hebrew bullshit like the buybull.

ChaosBringer666 said:
[/quote]

I’m very aware, I was simply referring that they called them serpents/ dragons / hell. Which is a clue as to what a seraphim actually is.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back