Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Splash Mountain is "Racist"

Soaring Eagle 666

The insanity has reached new heights. In the wake of the Black Lives Fatter protests, Disney is trying to erase a beloved piece of African-American history. After 20,000 nutty liberals petitioned them, they decided to redesign Splash Mountain, one of the most special rides in all their parks, because supposedly the wholesome African tales of Brer Rabbit are "racist". Instead, they're planning to center it around The Princess and the Frog, a movie which perpetuates the idea of black oppression, and above all, blasphemes Satan with its evil depiction of voodoo!

In contrast, Song of the South (the movie with the Brer Rabbit cartoons) is an attack on racism of the 1940s. It takes place after the civil war, and depicts black and white people happy together, with no oppression of any blacks. It even depicts a poor white family living in a shack just as humble as the black people's homes. In addition, the rich white boy would rather listen to Uncle Remus tell a tale about Brer Rabbit than be at his expensive birthday party. All the "Brer" characters speak with a southern black dialect, so there can't possibly be any racism between them. In fact, Brer Rabbit is very clever, which directly fights the racist idea of blacks being dumb. In addition, the white boy's mom is very misguided, and the wise (black) Uncle Remus sets her straight. At the very end, we have a white boy, a black boy, and Uncle Remus happily running off into the sunset singing Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah, treating each other as equally as anyone could imagine! The real reason why the jews hate this movie is because it attacks their agenda of keeping blacks perpetually victimized. We can't have a race war if both races are treated equally! Remember, Walt Disney was an anti-semite. He was likely aware of this scheme and may have even created Song of the South in an effort to prevent it.

I know this is a little off-topic, but Splash Mountain has been my favorite ride there since I was little, and it is very dear to me. It burns me up that they plan to ruin it. There's a counter-petition here with over 80,000 signatures, which I signed. Even if you've never heard of Splash Mountain, the jews want it gone, so that's reason enough for us to want it to stay. Please sign it if you can! :)

P.S. I know that FancyMancy posted about this a while ago, but it's buried in another thread, and the counter-petition is new.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
P.S. I know that FancyMancy posted about this a while ago, but it's buried in another thread, and the counter-petition is new.
I linked to this thread in mine.

The Jews literally are going to ruin everything. This kind of stuff is fun for kids. In fact if we were a sane society we would come up with some more fun creative things for adults to do as well to bring back kind of a magical feel to things.

I too am a childhood fan of Brer Rabbit. My grandmother read one of the stories to me often and I wanted to be like him :lol:
I remember the first time riding that ride I was absolutely terrified but is now my favorite ride there as well cause of the memories it brings me.

I signed the petition, I hope we see it remains, because it is obviously a bad time for that to get brought up with all the cancel culture going on:/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back