Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I want to know my mothers

EgyptianStar666

So, I learn that Goddess Sekhmet isn't as much as a goddess as she is a representation of the serpent power...

So she's not real.

But what of the Goddess Damkina? Who is she?

What about Sigyn?

The Morrigan is Haures and yet she marries Father... but is it a real marriage?

Father told me that he has five wives.

I'm so confused.

Is Lilith our Mother his only wife? Or does he really have other wives?

EgyptianStar666 said:
So, I learn that Goddess Sekhmet isn't as much as a goddess as she is a representation of the serpent power...

So she's not real.

What about Sigyn?

I'm so confused.

Sekhmet is real. Not just an allegory.

Morrigan is Lilith, there may be some aspects of Haures which tends to happen sometimes. but for the most part she is a portrayal of Lilith. I don’t know what made you thought otherwise.

For the most part Gods from ancient religions usually have a link that allows them to be defined as the same god/goddess for example Astaroth, is the Sumerian goddess inanna. Who shares the symbol of the Lion with Durga/ Parvati a Hindu goddess. Who shares the symbol of the Sun with Amaterasu. The Japanese goddess of the sun and beauty.

As for the whole 5 wives thing. It’s best not to think to much about something that is frivolous. It says this on Lilith’s page so believe it or don’t, it doesn’t really matter. These were likely human women that became goddesses so that whole “mothers” thing is not really a factor.

Lilith and Astaroth are the goddesses of motherhood, though Lilith is involved mostly with women.

Hope this helped.
Have a good day.

ChaosBringer666 said:
EgyptianStar666 said:

So she's not real.

What about Sigyn?

I'm so confused.

Sekhmet is real. Not just an allegory.

Morrigan is Lilith, there may be some aspects of Haures which tends to happen sometimes. but for the most part she is a portrayal of Lilith. I don’t know what made you thought otherwise.

For the most part Gods from ancient religions usually have a link that allows them to be defined as the same god/goddess for example Astaroth, is the Sumerian goddess inanna. Who shares the symbol of the Lion with Durga/ Parvati a Hindu goddess. Who shares the symbol of the Sun with Amaterasu. The Japanese goddess of the sun and beauty.

As for the whole 5 wives thing. It’s best not to think to much about something that is frivolous. It says this on Lilith’s page so believe it or don’t, it doesn’t really matter. These were likely human women that became goddesses so that whole “mothers” thing is not really a factor.

Lilith and Astaroth are the goddesses of motherhood, though Lilith is involved mostly with women.

Hope this helped.
Have a good day.

Yes it did, sibling. Thank you.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I think the 5 wives is refering to the 5 elements. I don't know if he also really has 5 wives.

Satan has five wives, too. Well, five major wives. I got to see them, Father brought them over to me. They are very nice. Sekhmet is indeed one of them.

Thank you, Father.
Praise be your name forever.

EgyptianStar666 said:
I think the 5 wives is refering to the 5 elements. I don't know if he also really has 5 wives.

Satan has five wives, too. Well, five major wives. I got to see them, Father brought them over to me. They are very nice. Sekhmet is indeed one of them.

Thank you, Father.
You're hallucinating, you really think you're so important as to have Satan come to you and bring his wives so that they can meet you? And HoodedCobra has already debunked the 5 wives myth, his only wife from what we know is Lilith and the rest come from grimoires which are not to be taken literally or seriously.

Aquarius said:
EgyptianStar666 said:

Thank you, Father.
You're hallucinating, you really think you're so important as to have Satan come to you and bring his wives so that they can meet you? And HoodedCobra has already debunked the 5 wives myth, his only wife from what we know is Lilith and the rest come from grimoires which are not to be taken literally or seriously.

My friends and I together saw them.

Aquarius said:
Thank you for clearing this up. This caused much confusion to me when I was new. Also kudos for the Tarot deck suggestion, I am just in love with it. :)

Aquarius said:
EgyptianStar666 said:

Thank you, Father.

Not to intrude onto this post too much, but could you please provide a link to the topic where High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 says this? I'd be really interested to read this!

Thank you.

Hail Satan and all of the Gods of Duat!

NameHere said:
Aquarius said:
EgyptianStar666 said:

Thank you, Father.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25358&p=117035&hilit=satan+wives#p117035

Not to intrude onto this post too much, but could you please provide a link to the topic where High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 says this? I'd be really interested to read this!

Thank you.

NameHere said:
Aquarius said:
EgyptianStar666 said:

Thank you, Father.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25358&p=117035&hilit=satan+wives#p117035

Thank you.

Okay, perhaps it could have been helpers of Mother Lilith. But I saw at least four, if not five. I'm not the only one either. Mother dressed in black, like a Muslim wife, and her "helpers" were also wearing something Similar.

So Sekhmet represents the kundalini force? Just like Kali? Are they the same person?

EgyptianStar666 said:

Yeah...maybe while you were on DMT or some other brain frying substance.

I notice there have been an influx of serious drug users recently, I am skeptical of everyone saying things like this.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
EgyptianStar666 said:

Yeah...maybe while you were on DMT or some other brain frying substance.

I notice there have been an influx of serious drug users recently, I am skeptical of everyone saying things like this.

I am always under constant attack. I don't blame you for being a skeptic.

Aquarius said:
EgyptianStar666 said:
Mother dressed in black, like a Muslim wife
You should deprogram from islam.

I'm white. However, I've been Christian, Islamic, jewish crap (I got my ass handed to me by grays) , new age, Buddhist, hindu, celtic, and now I'm a Satanist who is full of white pride and I also practice norse faith.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back