Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

PewDiePie = Penemue/Penimi = PeuNieMie?

PlutonianPlatinum

penemue-icon.png
The sigil of Penemue/Penimi

pewdiepie-legend-of-the-brofist-youtube-comedian-video-png-favpng-8TKMrpw2HYLZ5A0uHY2TTx3hr.jpg
The sigil of PewDiePie/PeuNieMie?

Notice how the Pewdiepie's "bro fist" has only three knuckles and how the "thumb" is positioned in relation to the curve in the sigil of Penemue. It conveys that it's the left hand yet the "pewdiepie" always does it with his right hand.

Do you guys have any thoughts on this? According to wikipedia according to the "B'reshith Rabba" it says that Penemue is a fallen angel, and is said to be the "curer of man's supidity" and is associated with Abraxas. Followed with this text:

"The name of the fourth is Penemue: he discovered to the children of men bitterness and sweetness;
And pointed out to them every secret of their wisdom.
He taught men to understand writing, and the use of ink and paper.
Therefore numerous have been those who have gone astray from every period of the world, even to this day.
For men were not born for this, thus with pen and with ink to confirm their faith;
Since they were not created, except that, like the angels, they might remain righteous and pure.
Nor would death, which destroys everything, have effected them;
But by this their knowledge they perish, and by this also its power consumes them."

"The name of the fourth is Penemue: he discovered to the children of men bitterness and sweetness"
What does the "PewDiePie" do? He "reviews" "memes", and the memes he reviews are either cringe/bitter or funny/sweet.

"And pointed out to them every secret of their wisdom."
He points out memes, which I'd argue come from the absence or the destruction/reduction of wisdom and meaning, and he often draws a relation between them and to pop culture and current events. And once in a rare while he "philosophizes" and reads "philosophy".

"He taught men to understand writing, and the use of ink and paper."
He "teaches" young people and kids how to think for starters, and not to mention teaches them to "understand" memes and thus how to use them. Often giving "meme templates"

"Therefore numerous have been those who have gone astray from every period of the world, even to this DAY"
To me they just perverted and inverted the positive deeds of Penemue, and embodied it into the "pewdiepie/peuniemie" trying to bring about this end result.

I can't find Penemue/Penimi on the site or the forums so is it possible he's still "bounded" or something? And if so, can he be "unbouded"?

As for pewdiepie I think he's a shill and is in fact the administrator of "stupidity", not the "curer"; although the kikes probably see it as him curing the goyim of their stupidity to not see the wisdom in bending over and becoming a micro-chipped slave for them. He probably has jewish blood, and in fact, as he gets older, like a lot of other part kikes, he's looking more jewy, at least to me. For one, he had a deal with Disney, called the Makers which technically ended, but however, Maker Studios wasn't abandoned but "absorbed" into Disney Digital Networks, which by the way, the "jacksepticeye" openly has had a deal with. So why does the same company that supposedly ostracized the pewdiepie allow one of their employees to still go on camera with him?

Now people will point out the "anti-semitic" things he said and how the ADL fiasco "backfired", but the thing is, they know that you know, and that's his target audience, anti-semites, white people on the fringe, people like us. It's not like after the ADL fiasco people spontaneously became anti-semitic, it's not like he exposed them or the kikes and now a bunch of previously ignorant people are going to the comments furious. But the key thing is, even after bending over for the jews and giving them the benefit of the doubt and some nice words and even repenting of his past deeds and saying how he just wants to play video games, these people, his TARGET audience, many of whom are anti-semitic, still listened to him and followed him. By doing so they're now in a state of cognitive dissonance, and will give every excuse in the book for a subversive agent that placates to them. So they can slowly and surely be hypnotized into becoming an anti-white, and as a matter of fact, as of right now a vegan(look at his recent video about it), or at least make them "tolerant" of others who are practically anti-white but not a full-fledged blm activist, and tolerant of a vegan so long as they don't force it down other peoples throats, and at the bare minimum make them these passive "moderates" who've been convinced, somehow, by means of almost entirely exposing the "sjws" that the "nazeees" are just as bad, and to react to the sjws in a decisive and impactful manner is to be just as evil as them.

This post is pretty interested and fascinating. I don’t know a lot about pewdiepie himself other than he appears to be Aryan. He may have been taken advantage of by some jews, he may dabble in the occult, he may be channeling this spirit. He may be doing it unknowingly. I’ve found with many artists and creators, this happens often and it doesn’t really say anything for or against who they are as an actual person. I’ve seen the Gods send a message through a part jew simply because it was convenient at the time, but that jew is still trash and going down. I’ve seen good people channel bad shit. As far as this entity, I have never heard of him or her but Abraxes’ name has been coming up lately. Worth looking into this more.

The most interesting thing for me is if whether or not this entity is "bounded"(still? is this even an actual thing?) or not, and if so is there a way to help free he/she and possibly others.

This post is pretty interested and fascinating

There's more
marzia-heart-tattoo.jpg
"Marzia's" Tattoo
latest
Marchosias' sigil

Maybe it's a coincidence, I don't think so, and I don't know what this means exactly, though I'd imagine they'd want to appeal to us by trying to imitate our Gods and Goddesses, "That was us trying to reach you, you've found us so stop looking... psyche goy", which I suspect is part of the reason for their kabbalah, to imitate our souls in order to "fit in" and to deceive us, but ultimately, I'm not going to ignore the evidence against the pewdiepie.

He may be doing it unknowingly

He shills for a mobile game geared for kids that has you play as an anus parasite traversing through shit. He constantly says "pp" despite being way past the age of 12, which for even that age would be a sign of arrested development, and which to me infantilizes the minds of those who watch him, and there's probably some pedo filth going on; especially since he now has this kid's cartoon opening, and again the anus game marketed towards kids. So he's either been forced to say "pp" which could be the verbal version of *Clap Clap*, and which I think is part of his pet goyim training program he's using, or he's a complete degenerate with no since of Aryan dignity or fundamental "morals", and whatever that actually means. Either way he's toxic garbage to the minds of the youth. Though I do have a theory that some of their "talking heads" are being mind controlled to an extent, with those "mk-ultra malfunctions" as evidence, but I also suspect they're not human and it's not like they get programmed perfectly the night prior for what to do and say the next day. I think most realistically a human would be only able to say one or two concrete scripts and do one or two things, all the while acting very strangely. But I don't think he's one of them. If anything he's the one who controls them, imo.

he appears to be Aryan

Here's the "model Aryan" for the Reich
3_zps853f4661__1497692905_88387-e1497692969609.jpg
Maybe we should have at the very least 0 exceptions for any type of half breed when it comes to racial purity standards. Just a suggestion, lol. I mean what's the point in being against race mixing if you're not going to be against their offspring?

Give it another 15-20 years and I think his already pronounced(in my opinion, at least compared to true Nordics) Mr Groucho/Mr Potato Head nose will spread into the rest of his face revealing the inner kike, lol. Just compare him now to ten years ago. He looks more jewy, and his skin seems to be less white-pink-tan and is turning into that gray-yellow skin tone a lot kikes seem to have, and here's proof.

maxresdefault.jpg

Tell me that the latest one doesn't like something you'd see walking around in israel, lol

PlutonianPlatinum said:
The most interesting thing for me is if whether or not this entity is "bounded"(still? is this even an actual thing?) or not, and if so is there a way to help free he/she and possibly others.

This post is pretty interested and fascinating

There's more
marzia-heart-tattoo.jpg
"Marzia's" Tattoo
latest
Marchosias' sigil

Maybe it's a coincidence, I don't think so, and I don't know what this means exactly, though I'd imagine they'd want to appeal to us by trying to imitate our Gods and Goddesses, "That was us trying to reach you, you've found us so stop looking... psyche goy", which I suspect is part of the reason for their kabbalah, to imitate our souls in order to "fit in" and to deceive us, but ultimately, I'm not going to ignore the evidence against the pewdiepie.

He may be doing it unknowingly

He shills for a mobile game geared for kids that has you play as an anus parasite traversing through shit. He constantly says "pp" despite being way past the age of 12, which for even that age would be a sign of arrested development, and which to me infantilizes the minds of those who watch him, and there's probably some pedo filth going on; especially since he now has this kid's cartoon opening, and again the anus game marketed towards kids. So he's either been forced to say "pp" which could be the verbal version of *Clap Clap*, and which I think is part of his pet goyim training program he's using, or he's a complete degenerate with no since of Aryan dignity or fundamental "morals", and whatever that actually means. Either way he's toxic garbage to the minds of the youth. Though I do have a theory that some of their "talking heads" are being mind controlled to an extent, with those "mk-ultra malfunctions" as evidence, but I also suspect they're not human and it's not like they get programmed perfectly the night prior for what to do and say the next day. I think most realistically a human would be only able to say one or two concrete scripts and do one or two things, all the while acting very strangely. But I don't think he's one of them. If anything he's the one who controls them, imo.

he appears to be Aryan

Here's the "model Aryan" for the Reich
3_zps853f4661__1497692905_88387-e1497692969609.jpg
Maybe we should have at the very least 0 exceptions for any type of half breed when it comes to racial purity standards. Just a suggestion, lol. I mean what's the point in being against race mixing if you're not going to be against their offspring?

Give it another 15-20 years and I think his already pronounced(in my opinion, at least compared to true Nordics) Mr Groucho/Mr Potato Head nose will spread into the rest of his face revealing the inner kike, lol. Just compare him now to ten years ago. He looks more jewy, and his skin seems to be less white-pink-tan and is turning into that gray-yellow skin tone a lot kikes seem to have, and here's proof.

maxresdefault.jpg

Tell me that the latest one doesn't like something you'd see walking around in israel, lol

Didnt some guy on the forums recently see a similar image in their dreams? Though i'm 99% sure its a coincidence. Hes changed his lighting a lot over the years. Some have a more blue light filter and others are a more golden / red-ish town so it may be that his skin tone was always that color. Might also be color correction, lemme know if im wrong.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42454&p=177672&hilit=symbol#p177672

Didnt some guy on the forums recently see a similar image in their dreams?
This image? https://ibb.co/Z6cySrq Very interesting

Here's pewdiepie's heart tattoo+eye tattoo
PewDie-Pie-heart-shaped-and-an-eye-tattoo.jpg

Now watch him "explain it" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9otmiJ_wGJk

He says he "doesn't remember" why he got it, and then when asked "what does it mean?" he cackles like a maniacal rabbi(grey?). Maybe part of it is because on camera people are going to see it upside down if he holds his left hand up to his face or something.

His cackling reminds me of this actor playing the filthy jew taking the Palestinian's lands, who also cackles like that, especially at the end https://www.bitchute.com/video/OCZuU6FOM5Dg/

I stumbled upon the pewdiepie/peuniemie and the marzia tattoo with it's double pair of top "hooks", pair of lower ones with the upside down "pole" in middle just like the Marchosias sigil(maybe the double diamond above and below is supposed to be reminiscent of the double circles at each end of the horizon on Marchosias' sigil, not to mention if one counts the half circles/crescents around the "heart" you get 19, but if you just do one side and end with the S at the bottom you'd have Marchosias' name, or perhaps it's supposed to be in reverse. Don't they have invisible/night light tattoos?) a year or so ago, after the pewdiepie stagnated deliberately, putting his fans in this weird comfort/malaise relationship, I grew a lot more suspicious, and not going to lie, I was like his name sounds like a "demonic clown's" name(this was before Satanism; although maybe one can say he's like the clown of a real Demon), so I looked up names of fallen angels/Demons and found Penemue/Penimi which if you use all of the respective letters once and flip the u around you'll get peuniemie.

Seems to at least be an actual spirit. I had a brief period of communication where multiple things began popping up saying “it’s going to be okay,” through some tech and then my son crept up behind me and said for no absolute reason with a smile on his face “it’s gonna be alright mama”. The energy DIDN'T have a negative or positive feel to it, our demons are generally positive at the very least. I got defensive because I don’t like any spirits “contacting” my children in any way, or going through them. The gods have never done this either, not like that. The experience made me uncomfortable right off the bat.

My response was to call upon my GD and shut it out entirely. That night I did have a somewhat random experience with abraxas. This doesn’t verify that this entity or thoughtform is of relation to abraxas in any positive sense. The experience I had that night didn’t really touch on that subject at all. I’ve found that often in communication, we will encounter the Gods counterpart or other astral “relative” but I’m still very unsure of this one.

Example- with Andras, I generally get a follow up of who I only know as Morrigan. She seems to have a very close relation but her energy is positive and that of a Demoness, and when she first appeared I went through Satan and my GD to verify. I felt her energy for some amount of days before I finally realized or found out it was her, she appears in my mind with red hair and a very passionate nature. Often, themes and metaphors of blood and lusty romance come up. I’m inclined to believe she’s a counterpart of Andras, a wife or otherwise. I can tell immediately that she’s positive and of Satan. I don’t know her other names or whether or not she’s on JoS. I don’t know if one is supposed to contact her intentionally.

I don’t generally mess around with things I don’t know, especially outside of JoS but there are quite a few great Gods and Goddesses who appear outside of the site. I still think this may be worth further looking into, maybe through abraxas but not directly. Maybe someone more experienced as well, shutting this one out wasn’t as easy as others too. Something is off here. The “it’s going to be okay’s” felt off as well. Potential trap. The second something makes you uncomfortable, shut it out. This entity also showed very direct physical signs which often doesn’t happen quite so fast with our Gods/Goddesses. The Gods still go through tech at times, but it’s just in such a different way. Takes time to feel it out.

Sometimes we can encounter other thoughtforms and enemy energies or entities in contacting certain gods and goddesses because of the way this enemy grid is set up, so on and so forth. Ones that have been slandered heavily can have false doubles. Another reason for the appearance right before abraxas.

Another thought is that this entity could be a helper of abraxas. The sigil and occurrences in BLM could just be a corruption and theft, not uncommon. All I know is that this entity isn’t the same as the other Gods/Goddesses I’ve felt. I kind of doubt this and I am personally going to stay away.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back