Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tarot - The Devil card doubts

darkinvader669

Hello SSs,

I have some doubts about a Tarot card which name is The Devil.
Why in the Tarot, The Devil card represents the negative forces and the limited joy after the evil on the long term even the Tarot is in SS and SS helps a lot people to grow up on the long term?
I found this link https://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/major-arcana/devil/ and show at this paragraph
Upright Devil

The Devil card represents your shadow (or darker) side and the negative forces that constrain you and hold you back from being the best version of yourself. You may be at the effect of negative habits, dependencies, behaviours, thought patterns, relationships, and addictions. You have found yourself trapped between the short-term pleasure you receive and the longer-term pain you experience. Just as the Lovers card speaks to duality and choice, so too does the Devil; however, with the Devil, you are choosing the path of instant gratification, even if it is at the expense of your long-term well-being. In effect, you have sold your soul to the devil!

The traditional tarot is enemy corrupted. The high priestess holds a Torah, there are Jewish letters on the cards. Of course “the devil” is going to be turned into something that is a negative representation of the material. But everything the card represents is more inline with how the enemy enslaves us to our vices and wasteful materialism.

darkinvader669 said:
Hello SSs,

Why in the Tarot, The Devil card represents the negative forces and the limited joy after the evil on the long term even the Tarot is in SS and SS helps a lot people to grow up on the long term?
I found this link https://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/major-arcana/devil/ and show at this paragraph
Upright Devil

The Devil card represents your shadow (or darker) side and the negative forces that constrain you and hold you back from being the best version of yourself. You may be at the effect of negative habits, dependencies, behaviours, thought patterns, relationships, and addictions. You have found yourself trapped between the short-term pleasure you receive and the longer-term pain you experience. Just as the Lovers card speaks to duality and choice, so too does the Devil; however, with the Devil, you are choosing the path of instant gratification, even if it is at the expense of your long-term well-being. In effect, you have sold your soul to the devil!

Many things have been corrupted over time, fairly heavily. Its no surprise.

Its been said before that even if Satan did somehow buy souls ( he doesnt ) it'd probably be about 20 dollars for all of humanity at the moment because of how degenerated most people are.

Keep an eye out for shit like this, its clearly been corrupted. Plus, honestly in the tarot decks that I have had with the devil card in it its been a positive one for me. So :shrug:

And in all honesty even if that jew in the sky was an actual god I'd still choose to be on Satans side because I'd rather not be a slave to some genocidal freak who sees critical thinking and logic as the original "sin" lmao.

exposingchristianity.com
( this will clear up some things if you havent read it already )

darkinvader669 said:
Hello SSs,

Upright Devil

The actual definition depends entirely on each specific tarot it’s not always negative.
For example the rider Waite meanings for the devil, are; “extraordinary efforts, and for this fatality but for this reason not considered evil.”

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back