Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Troubling Dream

ModernMage

Tonight I woke up from a bit of a disturbing dream. In the dream I kept having my step child come into my room/was staying awake in hers. When I went into her room(in the dream) I saw an entity that I got all bad vibes from. He was tall like 6-7ft, curly hair that was in a ponytail, very hairy, was in his underwear, had a Serbian look to him, hook nose and had an slant to its eyes. Its aura was disgusting, surrounded in reddish black color with that kind of look you would see around statues of jewsus in church. It seemed very afraid of me. I asked it what the fuck it was doing in my child's room, it answered with a shock of "I don't know." I ordered it to leave but I woke up myself up after realizing what was going on.

What the fuck did I see? How the hell does a child younger than 10 have something like this following her around already? Should I do a banishment ritual on my house again? Should I do aura clean/protection on her to get rid of entity? She's in therapy and I see a bit of emotional scarring in her aura already and a bit of dirt. It has got a bit better just being around and living with me. Please help I feel disgusted about what I saw even for it just being in a dream.

ModernMage said:
Tonight I woke up from a bit of a disturbing dream. In the dream I kept having my step child come into my room/was staying awake in hers. When I went into her room(in the dream) I saw an entity that I got all bad vibes from. He was tall like 6-7ft, curly hair that was in a ponytail, very hairy, was in his underwear, had a Serbian look to him, hook nose and had an slant to its eyes. Its aura was disgusting, surrounded in reddish black color with that kind of look you would see around statues of jewsus in church. It seemed very afraid of me. I asked it what the fuck it was doing in my child's room, it answered with a shock of "I don't know." I ordered it to leave but I woke up myself up after realizing what was going on.

What the fuck did I see? How the hell does a child younger than 10 have something like this following her around already? Should I do a banishment ritual on my house again? Should I do aura clean/protection on her to get rid of entity? She's in therapy and I see a bit of emotional scarring in her aura already and a bit of dirt. It has got a bit better just being around and living with me. Please help I feel disgusted about what I saw even for it just being in a dream.
Do the AoP on her. If she isnt meditating, herself, then you should put an AoP on her atleast once a day. You probably should also do a banishing ritual in her room atleast once for good measure. You can vibrate some Sananda in it too if you want to improve the overall energy there.

It would be wise to do protection around her and surround her in the Satanic Blue Fires, as well as her room or the place she spends most time at at home.

I think going along the lines of something like (for banishment ritual): "In the name of Father Satan, any and all enemies present here are now banished fully and permanently. This is the home of Father Satan and no enemy is allowed here!"

But if you feel like a slight alteration should be done to the above, please feel free to do so.

Hail Satan!

Shael said:
ModernMage said:

Do the AoP on her. If she isnt meditating, herself, then you should put an AoP on her atleast once a day. You probably should also do a banishing ritual in her room atleast once for good measure. You can vibrate some Sananda in it too if you want to improve the overall energy there.

How is Sanada vibrated? I've never used it before or seen it before. Also do you think I'd be able to get her to meditate at a young age?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Maybe a ghost that used to live in that house.

When I first moved in I did a banishment ritual as I do in every new location I've lived in. (I've had 4 different homes in the last 5 years.) I moved her and her mother into my home in the recent months. Their old living situation was staying with the mothers father who is a Jordan Peterson worshipper youtube conspiracy theorist new age retard. Living in absolute filth and garbage. So I more of think he probably invited enemy entities or thoughtforms and it decided to latch on and follow her. I've seen a few ghosts in my life and they have never given me this feeling of disgust and malevolence.

ModernMage said:

Not to be a troll but... it sounds like Ibrahimovic.

AoP should help i hope

EasternFireLion666 said:
ModernMage said:

Not to be a troll but... it sounds like Ibrahimovic.

AoP should help i hope

Lol that is actually very very accurate to what I saw. That's pretty hilarious.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back