Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditation Clothing

What do you like to wear when meditating and/or performing rituals? Do you prefer normal type clothing? Or do you prefer something else (such as a robe)? Where do you get your clothes? Online? Retail store?

Naked or sports clothing. A robe would be nice though!

Most usually after shover.

I usually get my clothes online, but on occasion from retail stores. As an athelete, 95% of my clothing is sports related. Any suggestions for a robe?

Legendary Creature said:
What do you like to wear when meditating and/or performing rituals? Do you prefer normal type clothing? Or do you prefer something else (such as a robe)? Where do you get your clothes? Online? Retail store?

I was trying to find ritual robes awhile back but amazon stuff is very costy so.

Henu the Great said:
Naked or sports clothing. A robe would be nice though!

Most usually after shover.

I usually get my clothes online, but on occasion from retail stores. As an athelete, 95% of my clothing is sports related. Any suggestions for a robe?

I’ve been meditating in normal clothing (shorts and a casual shirt), but I’ve been thinking about getting a robe. I’ve never worn one before.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back