Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Loss and strength.

RavenSky666

I had recently lost someone dear to me so suddenly, so soon..They didn't share my beliefs, but I asked Father for their safe journey to be led away from the "light" trap of the enemy. I fully believe they will be safe. And one day be reincarnated. And we will meet again. What this has taught me so far, Use your pain, use your grief, use your anger, use it with all your heart in these Rtrs!! Use it as your fighting spirit, Use it strongly with intent! look at it as if you're avenging them! For it is the enemy's fault that we die over and over again, it's the enemy's fault our loved ones die from disease, drug addiction, accidents. It's their curses on us that cause us to suffer. Fight with no mercy, fight with all your heart and soul! For our loved ones, for the fallen! Fight for them, so no one else will have to suffer like this. Fight for them so no more innocent gentiles have to be destroyed, think of all the ones who've been taken by the enemy upon death, their souls tricked, used up and destroyed.. Think of the innocent gentiles who have been abused,murdered, fell into addiction, we can't let this keep happening! If you need rtr fuel, think of everyone you loved who has passed away, and know you are fighting for them, and for the better world and future that we all deserve! This has been my strength, this has filled my heart with fighting spirit. And this feeling along with the comfort Father and my guardian has been sending my way has been healing my soul. I will work towards a better tomorrow so that when my loved ones are reincarnated, they will not have to live in a world polluted by the enemy filth ever again!!

RavenSky666 said:
All the people who were dear to you, like close friends and family, will indeed be cared for by the Gods when they die.

Whenever someone of my family dies, especially the deaths of old age, I feel tremendously happy for them because they are finally free from living with their xian delusions and physical illnesses and so on. And also because I know that, in their next reincarnation, they will be able to find the truth and we will meet again once times have finally lightened up.

Shael said:
Whenever someone of my family dies, especially the deaths of old age, I feel tremendously happy for them because they are finally free from living with their xian delusions and physical illnesses and so on. And also because I know that, in their next reincarnation, they will be able to find the truth and we will meet again once times have finally lightened up.

I fully believe this with all my heart as well. What I am the most upset about, is how this person who was close to me died. The jewish ways of the world, corrupting the minds of depressed people, tempting them with drugs so they get addicted and overdose. It is a sad thing. I am angry over the deaths of those of us who died in awful ways. they did not deserve this, even if it was their fault that they partook in such behaviors. as for my friend, their troubled past, the root of their depression and their drug addiction was purely a side effect of the jewish filth in this world. It saddens me, they had a family, a future, children. I know because they were good to me and close to me, they will be ok, as well as their family. They were so young. I too am young. It really hit me hard. But I took out all the sadness and anger in my rtrs. I knew they abused drugs, but I did not know how severe it was. I will fight the jewish evil of this world so when my friend returns to us, they will no longer have to endure suffering like they went through in their past.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back