Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Another Win, Poland Stays Conservative

WiseDragon

Remember that video posted by HP. Hoodedcobra666 where those bunch of worthless kikes were talking about destroying Poland through Cultural Marxism? Well, it seems that the plan isn't going how it was supposed to lol. The liberal, "pro immigrants", "luv for everyone but polish people" party lost.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53385021
https://www.ft.com/content/1fa0c837-7cbe-4188-aff5-7a9e4a1b28b6

DawidOrionite said:
I wouldn't exactly call it a win though. Conservative is a synonym for Catholic in Poland, also the president's wife is a Jew.
Conservative is a set back on the jewish plan. So its a win. Now i don't Know Poland politicians so I don't know how good they are but in theory it should be a win even with xianity. With time the jewish power will be destroyed enough and we will have better politicians for now its the less evil.

DawidOrionite said:
I wouldn't exactly call it a win though. Conservative is a synonym for Catholic in Poland, also the president's wife is a Jew.
Every conservative party in the world is tied in some ways to Xianity. They're still 1000 better than pro immigrants liberal tho, that's for sure.

Not so sure this is great either. Although the other side isnt a good option at all obviously. I dont think these are the kinds of "conservatives" we would be happy with. They would kill us in an instant too for not following their religion if they could.

They are trying to fight the Jews through an imaginary Jew.

They are not even opposing the Jews on all points only select ones anyways and a lot of people that appoint in positions of power they still are Jews.

So it's only an illusion that this is better. I would not personally feel very safe under any of that if it was me.

DawidOrionite said:

slyscorpion said:
Not so sure this is great either. Although the other side isnt a good option at all obviously. I dont think these are the kinds of "conservatives" we would be happy with. They would kill us in an instant too for not following their religion if they could.

They are not even opposing the Jews on all points only select ones anyways and a lot of people that appoint in positions of power they still are Jews.

So it's only an illusion that this is better. I would not personally feel very safe under any of that if it was me.

DawidOrionite said:

You are 100% right mate. While a xian conservative at the moment may be the lesser evil compared to the marxists we should be past the point where we make such comprimises that we delight in the lesser evil. We cannot keep choosing the lesser evil if our plans are to advance.

And yes i agree that if xian nationalism wins over Europe, thinking about race will be the last of our problems. Those fanatic fucks see no difference between us and their bullshit satanic illuminati. We could have heavy problems.

Maybe this alternation between marxism and xian nationaism is a long term RTR effect that will lead the two to destroying each other in the eyes of the people until they rise up and step on them both.

EasternFireLion666 said:
slyscorpion said:

DawidOrionite said:

You are 100% right mate. While a xian conservative at the moment may be the lesser evil compared to the marxists we should be past the point where we make such comprimises that we delight in the lesser evil. We cannot keep choosing the lesser evil if our plans are to advance.

And yes i agree that if xian nationalism wins over Europe, thinking about race will be the last of our problems. Those fanatic fucks see no difference between us and their bullshit satanic illuminati. We could have heavy problems.

Maybe this alternation between marxism and xian nationaism is a long term RTR effect that will lead the two to destroying each other in the eyes of the people until they rise up and step on them both.

Or maybe what happens is these people learn a little about the Jews as in the Martin Luther xtian antisemitism type thing and then go hey wait a minute Jewsus was a Jew who taught the same Marxist crap we are fighting against then many or eventually even all of them will either get disillusioned and pose no threat or look elsewhere.

That may be where this eventually is headed for.

Which is good. You can only hope.

Oh and just to state something the only nationalist and conservative elements in any of this is only from the gentile soul and white race in this case.

Xtianity itself is completly Marxist in teaching if that is someone actually were not to cherry pick the bible and follow some of their own racial "racist" as they call it instincts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back