Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Taking Away Legally Owned Guns

Eric13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE5qEwY5Zwg

If anyone hasn't heard of this, it is highly disturbing. I really liked the way these guys broke down the story. They're black dudes, but they show much support for the white race.

Context is needed for the story, but they took these peoples weapons, here in America, that they owned legally, all while they were not at home. They entered their home and took their weapons..

This is a look into the future where Americans are stripped of their weapons as revolutionary communists come inside and kill you. The police won't investigate the murders and then claim your a far right extremist and you will be jailed, if you survive. American Whites must be doing everything in their power to stash weapons and ammunitions in secret places, and everything to get Donald Trump reelected. If hes not reelected, we're looking at some serious accelerationist problems. Join a local militia and get weapons training. Most certainly in every city you'll be having some ex-military who can train you. You guys must start preparing for unfortunate situations. It's time for greater organization and community outreach. Whites must become bonded in their woes against the Immigrants and the ZOG. The Great Depression coupled with this Marxist Revolution is a very good opportunity for Whites to come together again and bond with each other on a community level.

The Conservative Twins, very great people.

What's even more shocking is that Duncan Lemp was killed by police officers in his sleep. Why? He owned a gun. Didn't even reach for it, why? Because the cops arrived, shot first, then asked questions later.

It was part of the investigation. This is standard procedure. I don't agree with it but that's just what they do. They'll get their guns back eventually although it's kind of important they have those guns now due to death threats and what not. They probably bought another gun by now. Always have a backup gun...

I have also seen this video lately of the Hodgetwins. The good news is the more these commie black lives matter push their agenda the more they get exposed to the black people. Think about Candace Owen's and more black conservatives rising to the occasion.
Now I think about it, the Final RTR has comforted me lately in all the chaos. I don't know about any of you guys but I feel a deep intuitive sense that things absolutely can't go wrong anymore! :cool: We should continue the RTR everyday. The absolute goal in all this chaos is they don't want President Trump to win. But he WILL win this election.
Black lives matter has destroyed allot of shops that are also owned by black people, and they are furious! The white race has to stand up and defend themselves. No more cucking and bending the knee for so called: "reparations" the jooz are responsible for.
I really hope things turn out good for the white people, the enemy is getting a magnifying glass on them that will make everything clear soon for everyone!

Hail Satan and all Gods and Goddesses of Duat!

Yeah they took their weapons because they DEFENDED their HOME AND LIVES against BLM. Notice an angry mob of BLM „protestors“ were 1 week after the incident in front of their home.
Imagine what they might do once they notice that they are disarmed..
The first time they tore down their entrance gate.

And this stupid little jewish Bitch who promotes BLM claims, that the spike in crime in NYC is due to parents who have to steal mother fucking bread to feed their families LMAO

https://m.jpost.com/Diaspora/Ocasio-Cortez-I-come-from-Sephardic-Jews-who-fled-to-Puerto-Rico-573923

Get fucked you little piece of jewish filth

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12109779/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-nyc-surge-crime-coronavirus/

Of course people are going nuts because they need some delicious fresh bread! Yeah thats why they murder, burn down cars ans shops und rob fucking clothing and phone stores etc.. because we all know they have the best bread! She even says that defunding the police will be the best thing to do and that crimes will go down this way... LMAO

That’s why we need to keep the RTRs up... We need to punish them for their crimes against humanity!

NinRick said:
Yeah they took their weapons because they DEFENDED their HOME AND LIVES against BLM. Notice an angry mob of BLM „protestors“ were 1 week after the incident in front of their home.
Imagine what they might do once they notice that they are disarmed..
The first time they tore down their entrance gate.

They're probably dead now. It's on the news, everyone knows about it, so those same animals probably raided the house afterwards and killed them both.

Eric13 said:
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=mE5qEwY5Zwg

If anyone hasn't heard of this, it is highly disturbing. I really liked the way these guys broke down the story. They're black dudes, but they show much support for the white race.

Context is needed for the story, but they took these peoples weapons, here in America, that they owned legally, all while they were not at home. They entered their home and took their weapons..

I didn't watch the video because I blocked invidio, but going off what others said: yeah they will take the weapons if they are part of an investigation of any kind. It is BS and they will keep them for a long time, not just a few days or something. Like HauptSturm said, always have a backup firearm.

Additionally, look into firearm owner/concealed carry insurance. If you use your weapon, even while justified, they will still potentially jail you and charge you. These insurance companies have on-call lawyers that will immediately start fighting for you and mitigating all the legal BS. Some will even drive to the crime scene right then and there and fight for you while you may be sitting in a police car or something. Such preventative and early actions can prevent a long, lengthy, and costly legal fight that will include your firearms being removed from you.

Also take solace in your spiritual power. Remember the Battle of 1919 where the Thule combat league utterly routed a superior Bolshevik occupying force in Munich. They did this through spiritual means, and you will do the same when the time comes.

Their viewpoint is quite refreshing. It's horrifying what's being done to this couple. They were interviewed on Tucker Carlson shortly after the initial incident, and then the next day they called Tucker's studio with the wife crying in the background, saying BLM posted a date and time that they were going to attack them again. Still no one would help them, no cops, not even private security would take their money to protect them.

Off topic, I used to watch these guys all the time, however on their body building channel - had no idea they had a political channel. They're half black half white twins I believe. I've never heard them talking about anything outside of trivial topics before, they're very intelligent it seems.

At least those people have hired peivate security guards. To stand guarding the house with their guns. Because you could see in the original video, that couple really did not know how to handle the guns they had. Seems like they just bought them a week ago, and neber used one in their whole life, and didn't know how to hold it. Both of them had a finger on the trigger, which is a horrible idea. And it looked like they both ended up pointing them at each other as they moved it from side to side. They were just as much of a danger to themselves as that gang was.

If a potential crime involves a gun, they take that gun while they do the investigation. Then they give it back later when the investigation is done. Have you ever watched North Woods Law about the Game Wardens? When they investigate a hunter who broke the rules like hunting from the road or hunting at night, they take the gun as evidence for a couple weeks while they do the investigation. Then they give it back in the end.

Conservative Twins are a great Youtube channel for some news of whats going on right now. Hopefully they can also open the minds of some ignorant black people aswell.

HauptSturm said:
It was part of the investigation. This is standard procedure. I don't agree with it but that's just what they do. They'll get their guns back eventually although it's kind of important they have those guns now due to death threats and what not. They probably bought another gun by now. Always have a backup gun...

I wonder how that would help in the investigation?
I live in the States and buying a firearm is not easy anymore, choices are very limited if there are any at all, and making an order could take months to get. I've heard from the gun store owners that weapon production/distribution is being limited for some reason?

Satan destroy the Communist crooks that ordered this home invasion and gun confiscation.

They will try, But luckily the southern police do not put up with this, Last time they tried it failed miserably and only kind of worked in the north.
We can't let the communist win.

ShadowTheRaven said:
The Conservative Twins, very great people.

What's even more shocking is that Duncan Lemp was killed by police officers in his sleep. Why? He owned a gun. Didn't even reach for it, why? Because the cops arrived, shot first, then asked questions later.

If I were in their position, would get some new arms asap and guards etc. If they are smart enough they will survive :D

Grimryper7 said:
Conservative Twins are a great Youtube channel for some news of whats going on right now. Hopefully they can also open the minds of some ignorant black people aswell.

HauptSturm said:

I wonder how that would help in the investigation?
I live in the States and buying a firearm is not easy anymore, choices are very limited if there are any at all, and making an order could take months to get. I've heard from the gun store owners that weapon production/distribution is being limited for some reason?
It's just what the police do. They check if the guns are legal and whatever else. When the investigation is finished and the police see there is no wrong doing (obviously there wasn't) they will get their guns back. The search warrant and seizing of the firearms while they were not home is really screwed up though. Why not just knock on their door and ask for the weapons like they normally would...

I've bought several firearms this year. Prices are going up. Nothing is in stock. Covid-19 is blocking shipments from overseas and shutting down production everywhere. People can't work in the factories. Everyone is buying everything right now. Ammo is scarce. Magazine are sold out or the prices are jacked up. Gun websites are putting purchase limits on magazines and ammo. If you see something you want to buy and you have the money to spend, buy it immediately. Don't wait. It will be gone. This has happened to me too many times. And every purchase I've made was shipped out pretty fast. Maybe a week or two not months. This will all probably settle out next year and prices will go back down but who knows...

Ors666 said:
You Americans can still defend yourselves, people in other parts of the world aren't so lucky anymore. The most we can safely get away from America is probably a crossbow because if we buy a gun they're more than likely to set us up with the police to be caught and thrown in jail right away. Some countries will let you own a gun with a licence but there's a high restriction and if you shoot it even to defend yourself you automatically get thrown in jail. Some street gangs would sell a gun to you so they make the money, then once you get caught take it away and put it back in the market to make more out of the same gun. In Europe the police and military aren't as corrupt physically, they will most likely lose their job immediately if pressed charges on or go to chair if they break into your house, but most of the shit gets done Spiritually by their agents. Especially with all the muslims that are going to Europe, most of them are agents and they all know some nasty bullshit. Especially since it's a small continent with a dense population, it's like playing PacMan. In Asia, there are Z.O.G. run gangs and whenever they need someone gone they're more than likely going to send some of them to take care of it, or the police will just kill the people themselves in countries like Philippines, Burma or Malaysia. Don't know about Oceania but I'm sure it's about the same as both Europe and Asia. Maybe New Zealand and Australia is closer to being like Europe, can't say for sure about that continent though. That's just my perspective.

People who own guns outside of America have a lot more deliberation, and a purpose with what they own. There's less pridefulness and more action and intention, more nasty, secret and suffocating nature about it. In America there's a pride about guns which is a very recent development for the history of humanity, previously not everyone could get access to an efficient weapon and many resorted to making them. I remember once I went to a Wal-Mart and saw an AR-15 placed in one of those boxes which shows you part of the gun from one side. It sent a wave of different emotions through me. The only ever gun I'd seen before it was a pistol which a relative of mine who is a police officer in another country showed to me, and even though he removed the magazine, checked it was unloaded and had no round chambered, he was very strict when I held it and cautious. The American gun culture as such almost frightened me when I saw the AR-15, reflecting back on the other memory.

When I was a kid I remember my parents buying me the toy guns in those same see-through, "Try Me!" boxes. I knew that guns were legal in most states at the time, but in America I expected there to be guns sold in stores separate, then I learnt they actually sell real AR-15's in fucking Walmart, near the children's toy aisle with the toy guns that have the same types of boxes. It amazes me still.

13th_Wolf said:
I remember once I went to a Wal-Mart and saw an AR-15 placed in one of those boxes which shows you part of the gun from one side. It sent a wave of different emotions through me. The only ever gun I'd seen before it was a pistol which a relative of mine who is a police officer in another country showed to me, and even though he removed the magazine, checked it was unloaded and had no round chambered, he was very strict when I held it and cautious. The American gun culture as such almost frightened me when I saw the AR-15, reflecting back on the other memory.

Sorry to say, but Walmart doesn't sell AR15s, only bolt actions and shotguns. I can't recall a time when they ever did, and I've went to locations in four different states.

13th_Wolf said:
Ors666 said:
You Americans can still defend yourselves, people in other parts of the world aren't so lucky anymore. The most we can safely get away from America is probably a crossbow because if we buy a gun they're more than likely to set us up with the police to be caught and thrown in jail right away. Some countries will let you own a gun with a licence but there's a high restriction and if you shoot it even to defend yourself you automatically get thrown in jail. Some street gangs would sell a gun to you so they make the money, then once you get caught take it away and put it back in the market to make more out of the same gun. In Europe the police and military aren't as corrupt physically, they will most likely lose their job immediately if pressed charges on or go to chair if they break into your house, but most of the shit gets done Spiritually by their agents. Especially with all the muslims that are going to Europe, most of them are agents and they all know some nasty bullshit. Especially since it's a small continent with a dense population, it's like playing PacMan. In Asia, there are Z.O.G. run gangs and whenever they need someone gone they're more than likely going to send some of them to take care of it, or the police will just kill the people themselves in countries like Philippines, Burma or Malaysia. Don't know about Oceania but I'm sure it's about the same as both Europe and Asia. Maybe New Zealand and Australia is closer to being like Europe, can't say for sure about that continent though. That's just my perspective.

People who own guns outside of America have a lot more deliberation, and a purpose with what they own. There's less pridefulness and more action and intention, more nasty, secret and suffocating nature about it. In America there's a pride about guns which is a very recent development for the history of humanity, previously not everyone could get access to an efficient weapon and many resorted to making them. I remember once I went to a Wal-Mart and saw an AR-15 placed in one of those boxes which shows you part of the gun from one side. It sent a wave of different emotions through me. The only ever gun I'd seen before it was a pistol which a relative of mine who is a police officer in another country showed to me, and even though he removed the magazine, checked it was unloaded and had no round chambered, he was very strict when I held it and cautious. The American gun culture as such almost frightened me when I saw the AR-15, reflecting back on the other memory.

When I was a kid I remember my parents buying me the toy guns in those same see-through, "Try Me!" boxes. I knew that guns were legal in most states at the time, but in America I expected there to be guns sold in stores separate, then I learnt they actually sell real AR-15's in fucking Walmart, near the children's toy aisle with the toy guns that have the same types of boxes. It amazes me still.

Wow, I haven't seen an AR-15 in a Wal Mart in years, they quit selling them... this must be an old tale....

More and more states are passing red flag laws to take away guns from ... but there was little anyone – including police – could do legally.
https://customerfeedbacks.xyz/buffalo-wild-wings-survey-bwwlistens/

Jack said:
This is a look into the future where Americans are stripped of their weapons as revolutionary communists come inside and kill you. The police won't investigate the murders and then claim your a far right extremist and you will be jailed, if you survive. American Whites must be doing everything in their power to stash weapons and ammunitions in secret places, and everything to get Donald Trump reelected. If hes not reelected, we're looking at some serious accelerationist problems. Join a local militia and get weapons training. Most certainly in every city you'll be having some ex-military who can train you. You guys must start preparing for unfortunate situations. It's time for greater organization and community outreach. Whites must become bonded in their woes against the Immigrants and the ZOG. The Great Depression coupled with this Marxist Revolution is a very good opportunity for Whites to come together again and bond with each other on a community level.
Very true, Keep learning my friend!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back