Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wayfair situation

Darksage666

Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well in life & on their personal spiritual journey :)

So I’m sure some of you have heard of the wayfair situation(child trafficking shit)? What are your guys opinion on this?

Bs or do you think they got caught slipping?

I’m not sure what to think. Seems kinda bs but I wanted to hear some opinions from some of you guys too.

Darksage666 said:
Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well in life & on their personal spiritual journey :)

So I’m sure some of you have heard of the wayfair situation(child trafficking shit)? What are your guys opinion on this?

I’m not sure what to think. Seems kinda bs but I wanted to hear some opinions from some of you guys too.
I'm not up-to-date with that "wayfair" situation in specific, but child trafficking is a very real thing and there are tons of jew-organized groups that do this on a large scale.

Shael said:
Darksage666 said:

I'm not up-to-date with that "wayfair" situation in specific, but child trafficking is a very real thing and there are tons of jew-organized groups that do this on a large scale.
They were selling cabinets named as missing children for thousands of dollars and allegedly there were actually people being sold via this.

But I don’t know everything this could be another pizzagate hoax distraction.

In regards to shael's response yes it has been going on for a very long time and as for SWG said, YES a distraction/hoax...the people with the names on the cabinets mostly turned out not to be missing, or were previously found and came out making videos saying things like "hey...im not missing i was never shipped in a cabinet".

There are huge trafficking rings that are run by the elite, yes and its sick. however Wayfair...I dont honestly think so. Keep your eye out. It's always good to question things however be weary of the deception tactics.
Lets see what happens with the Maxwell case..I haven't heard anything in actually quite a few days about it..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back