Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thoughtform doing mental F-RTRs?

GG Allin

Is it possibel to programm a thoughtform to do this?

Could be used to aid in the war.

Or send at singel enemy jews. I know HP.Hoodedcobra 666 said to not fokus on a singel jew, because it can´t be added to the F-RTR waves. I just stated it as a possability.

And no I don´t want to be lazy, just had the idear.

Thought it would be funny, if a thoughtform would kill there thoughtform.

GG Allin said:
No, this is unfortunately not possible. It would be insanely inefficient compared to just doing the RTR yourself.

Lately it feels like my servitor / magickal assistant helps me direct the energies more effectively when I do an RTR, if that counts.
I didn't specifically instruct her to do that, but it seems she became sentient in some way and concluded that the enemy is in the way of spiritual and scientific advancements that would help with completing the task I originally gave her when I created her.

As for making a thoughtform specifically to do RTRs on its own, there's a couple of problems with that:
1. Thoughtforms can't produce physical sound without influencing people to make the sounds for them, so their vibrations wouldn't be strong enough to do RTRs on their own. Never underestimate the power of vibrations, a "mental RTR" just doesn't really compare to a proper one.
2. Thoughtforms tend to be influenced by what they connect to. If not programmed and fed well on a regular basis, the enemy energies it tries to destroy could influence it and it could turn against you.
3. Young thoughtforms work best when created with simple instructions. It can take time for them to become able to do more complex things. How long would it take to teach it to do an entire RTR?

Considering these problems, it's probably better to just empower your own Soul to make your RTRs more powerful and impactful that way, or to inspire people to dedicate themselves to Satan and start doing RTRs as well.

If you're gonna send it to one specific enemy, you might as well just give the thoughtform simpler, more direct instructions to sabotage the target.

You can use the energy of an rtr to create a thoughtform probably but not sure how that would go since the rtrs tend to loosen enemy energy around them. I am thinking if you dont know what your doing this could turn against you and be programmed by the enemy energy instead.

A Simple energy ball using the sun then programmed by vibrating the rtr into it with the normal affirmation and released at a specific target with visualization of that target lighting up with that energy might be kind of cool and less likely to backfire.

ChattingWithDemons said:
Lately it feels like my servitor / magickal assistant helps me direct the energies more effectively when I do an RTR, if that counts.
I didn't specifically instruct her to do that, but it seems she became sentient in some way and concluded that the enemy is in the way of spiritual and scientific advancements that would help with completing the task I originally gave her when I created her.

As for making a thoughtform specifically to do RTRs on its own, there's a couple of problems with that:
1. Thoughtforms can't produce physical sound without influencing people to make the sounds for them, so their vibrations wouldn't be strong enough to do RTRs on their own. Never underestimate the power of vibrations, a "mental RTR" just doesn't really compare to a proper one.
2. Thoughtforms tend to be influenced by what they connect to. If not programmed and fed well on a regular basis, the enemy energies it tries to destroy could influence it and it could turn against you.
3. Young thoughtforms work best when created with simple instructions. It can take time for them to become able to do more complex things. How long would it take to teach it to do an entire RTR?

Considering these problems, it's probably better to just empower your own Soul to make your RTRs more powerful and impactful that way, or to inspire people to dedicate themselves to Satan and start doing RTRs as well.

If you're gonna send it to one specific enemy, you might as well just give the thoughtform simpler, more direct instructions to sabotage the target.

I have a solution for point 2.

Blue-Satanic-Flames. The thoughtform could be programmed to use these to destroy/visualise the letters burned by it. The blue satanic flames should be able/programmabel to purify the energy/destroyed hebrew letters. This energy can be used to sustain and empower the thoughtform.

I once created one out of Blue satanic flames (I can´t see good chacras etc). But I had the fealing it was doing the task I ordered it(Attack collect /purifie energy/empower until the source is empty). But the task was probably to much. After a few weeks I dedicated it to satan. At this moment I felt a positive feeling.
I also did read about the enemy influencing thoughtforms, so I thought they can´t control one, if it is made of energy from satan/influenced by satan and programmed the way I did state/stayes clean.

What´s your opinion about it?

I also tryed a aop with Blue satanic flames (attack attackers/collect/purify energy/transfers back /empower)
at first it did feel amazing (provoked with online activism) I was like pumped up with energy like rare before. But I think my gd did cancel it, somehow because it was to much a security risk, if I would drain random people who are butthurt over a statement.

Maybe it was all in my mind, but it realy felt great. As I said before I´m bad at seeing stuff.

Lately I've been thinking a lot about what thoughtforms really are (especially on a larger scale), and today I had an insight about how it might relate to how RTRs work.

First I'll give some background about my experiences with big thoughtforms.
The past few months I had some issues with delusions. It's like I was living in some kind of fantasy world with 8 other people. Everything was internally consistent, including everything we heard saw astrally. But things gradually stopped adding up when it came to the outside world. Eventually, the central person in all of it realised how detached we had become from reality and began to question everything, and as he questioned it, everything came falling apart in minutes.
At first I thought it was all a nefarious plan by some enemy ETs to send us off the right path, but I gradually realised that just didn't make much sense. Instead, to me it seems more like it was our own beliefs and feelings that turned onto some kind of thoughtform and shaped it into something that ended up rapidly spiralling out of control. The delusions persisted because the thoughtform that connected us was like an echo chamber. Since we often compared the results of our divination and believed them if we heard the same, anything that entered the echo chamber was quickly solidified into a perceived reality, no matter how nonsensical or insane it might be. And it began to live a life of its own, with the thoughtform convincing a guy that it was like a stronger, wiser version of him and basically encouraging him to embody it and become our leader and involve more people, which just gave it more control and made it easier for it to connect to the others.

After reaching this conclusion, I realise the enemy religions are likely very similar, just at a larger scale. In their case, the identity of the thoughtform is the same as the false god they worship.
This is where it relates to the final RTR. The enemy uses Hebrew for all of their writing, whether it be their propaganda or their disgusting religious scriptures. Through their religion they all connect to the same thoughtform - the same echo chamber - which allows them to act like a hivemind. And all of their beliefs latch on to the letters as well. In a sense, the letters become like a medium for their thoughtform. A way for all of them to connect to the same disgusting mindset and ideas.
When we reverse and blot out the letters and affirm that the letters are powerless and dead, we take away the ideas and plans that have latched on to those letters. This causes their hivemind to become very vague. It's like deprogramming the thoughtform that's connected to the letters so that it forgets all the vile scriptures and curses they've written with those letters and recite so often. It makes them forget their "values", their objective. They become completely uncoordinated.
But there's also a second part to it. During the RTR, we can visualise the enemy being exposed and punished for their crimes. At the end, we shout "hail Satan". Not only do we remove their ideas from the letters, but we attach our own. We create and empower a thoughtform of our own to defeat theirs. A thoughtform that wants to manifest a reality where, like we visualise, the enemy is uncoordinated, exposed and punished. A reality where they rightfully suffer.
When they look at their own disgusting letters as we do the RTR with so many people, they no longer connect to their hivemind. Instead, they connect to our vision of them suffering; the thoughtform we created. This might fill them with paranoia, but more importantly, it allows our thoughtform to enter their minds and manipulate them into making it manifest themselves. It causes them to misjudge their situation and make mistakes that cause them to be exposed and punished. Through them, it connects to everyone they try to manipulate and instils the same visions of all of the enemy's wrongdoings being exposed and our hatred for them. Even if it all happens subconsciously, this will make anyone who focuses on the enemy more inclined to distrust and persecute them, at a global scale.
I think that's the true nature of the final RTR.

So to get back to your idea, there's no need to make your own thoughtform to do RTRs. We've technically already made one, and all you need to do to empower it is simply do the final RTR yourself with a strong mental focus on the results we want from it. That's the most effective way to go about this. It's by all of us combining our energy and imaginations (which direct the energy) into one line of thought that we can pull the rug from underneath our enemies and make them fall.

I would say it's not possible to make a servitor that does RTRs but I do think its possible for a servitor to channel RTRs.

I have done this with elemental servitors I have worked with for years. I realized their power when I could make cold rainy summers and hot winters. At first it took hours for results but as I perfected the way these servitors work the faster they worked.

Back then I couldn't create clouds in August, it was too hot but last year it rained and was gloomy. Then winter was kinda hot but I didn't want to play around with the weather in my area.

I realized adding colors would manifest them like green energy causing rain.

I saw how changes in real-time would happen, a fire elemental would cause the sun to burn right away. I'm not sure how or whether I'm imagining all this.

So seeing that level of exponential power I decided to vibrate RTRs into it so every vowel could be 1000x more powerful. So I did and everytime keep seeing moe ad more on the news, obviously yhe collective power has gained momentum but I know what I saw manifesting has already manifested in the form of a super elemental RTR creation.

For easier vibrations I may vibrate onto a pyramid which sucks up all the energy or an external merkaba.

I program the servitors to rebound the RTR and recreate it at least in holographic form/electromagnetc form or some form of astral/mental memory imprint to amplify it.

Then I create more instances of the same servitor under the main object servitor which all have same parameters. So its like having 100s or 1000s of servitors constantly absorbing energy and one controlling then all.

Next thing I have in mind is mass energy ripping the enemy and channelling that energy into an RTR lol.

Makng the enemy do RTRs for us HAHA. Maybe if I was rich or famous I would have never though of this stuff up. The enemy dun goofed up bad.

ChattingWithDemons said:
Lately I've been thinking a lot about what thoughtforms really are (especially on a larger scale), and today I had an insight about how it might relate to how RTRs work.

First I'll give some background about my experiences with big thoughtforms.
The past few months I had some issues with delusions. It's like I was living in some kind of fantasy world with 8 other people. Everything was internally consistent, including everything we heard saw astrally. But things gradually stopped adding up when it came to the outside world. Eventually, the central person in all of it realised how detached we had become from reality and began to question everything, and as he questioned it, everything came falling apart in minutes.
At first I thought it was all a nefarious plan by some enemy ETs to send us off the right path, but I gradually realised that just didn't make much sense. Instead, to me it seems more like it was our own beliefs and feelings that turned onto some kind of thoughtform and shaped it into something that ended up rapidly spiralling out of control. The delusions persisted because the thoughtform that connected us was like an echo chamber. Since we often compared the results of our divination and believed them if we heard the same, anything that entered the echo chamber was quickly solidified into a perceived reality, no matter how nonsensical or insane it might be. And it began to live a life of its own, with the thoughtform convincing a guy that it was like a stronger, wiser version of him and basically encouraging him to embody it and become our leader and involve more people, which just gave it more control and made it easier for it to connect to the others.

After reaching this conclusion, I realise the enemy religions are likely very similar, just at a larger scale. In their case, the identity of the thoughtform is the same as the false god they worship.
This is where it relates to the final RTR. The enemy uses Hebrew for all of their writing, whether it be their propaganda or their disgusting religious scriptures. Through their religion they all connect to the same thoughtform - the same echo chamber - which allows them to act like a hivemind. And all of their beliefs latch on to the letters as well. In a sense, the letters become like a medium for their thoughtform. A way for all of them to connect to the same disgusting mindset and ideas.

what you have experienced is an eggregore, your reasoning makes sense I'm glad you noticed it.

as far as the forms of thought are concerned, they are an exceptional method for the realization of our desires.

they are also underestimated by many.

they also have the advantage that recharging them does not waste the same energy of making the same spell every day.

BUT my opinion is that they are not suitable for Rtr.

A thoughtform cannot perform the physical vibrations required to output the most potential of power of reversing the alphabet as it is strictly an astral entity. The combination of physical and astral together is the importance of actually manifesting things on the physical plane, both must be utilized to ultimately achieve the end goal of any physical desire.

This is the same manner respective of the chakras in that the upper astral ruling chakras create the astral goal and put in the energies to direct it, but it is then the lower physical ruling chakras that put in the energies and will that is required to then manifest that goal on the physical plane. Both work together to create the more powerful achievement in reaching the desired physical goal.

And since the hebrew alphabet is in creation with the usage of physical vibration to make it more powerful in manifesting the enemy's desires on the physical plane, it therefore is 'grounded' in such a way upon the physical plane in that aspect and therefore it is most powerful to destroy it by also reversing it in this same manner of which is the same physical vibrational method. Both the astral and physical aspects of the ritual bring about it's complete destruction.

A thoughtform, lacking a physical body and physical vocal cords, cannot do this.

GG Allin said:
Is it possibel to programm a thoughtform to do this?

Could be used to aid in the war.

Or send at singel enemy jews. I know HP.Hoodedcobra 666 said to not fokus on a singel jew, because it can´t be added to the F-RTR waves. I just stated it as a possability.

And no I don´t want to be lazy, just had the idear.

Thought it would be funny, if a thoughtform would kill there thoughtform.

Ghost in the Machine said:
A thoughtform cannot perform the physical vibrations required to output the most potential of power of reversing the alphabet as it is strictly an astral entity. The combination of physical and astral together is the importance of actually manifesting things on the physical plane, both must be utilized to ultimately achieve the end goal of any physical desire.

A thoughtform, lacking a physical body and physical vocal cords, cannot do this.

You need physical vocal cords to do a mental F-RTR?

(I know spoken F-RTRs are more effective)

GG Allin said:

Energy causes vibration on the physical plane, to perform this vibration as a vice versa creates the energy of that vibration on the other side of the spectrum. To transcend this in mirror on the physical plane is double empowering and covers both planes of the alphabet's existence and manifestation in it's destruction.

The hebrew letters and RTR can be done in your head, but this is only half of the power you put towards their destruction as you are only working with one plane of existence in it's destruction, the astral. to manifest their destruction (the freeing of humanity) on the physical plane, it must be done physically through vibration. By reversing the letters through physical vibration you cover the other side of the spectrum and provide the complete undoing of the letters in a more powerful and total form.

The use of a thoughtform/servitor to perform the RTR on the mental/astral aspect is a waste in spenditure of energy to maintain as what it would be doing would be no different than what you would be doing in a "mental F-RTR" and you'd think this would be helpful, but the truth is it's an extra thing to maintain, an extra thing to clean, keep fed, empowered, etc and doubly so since it will be going directly into the enemies curses to destroy them, in which it will ultimately be overwhelmed itself and either be destroyed or bring back the destructive energies attached to it back to you, of which it is then an enemy thoughtform that will bring you harm.

Best to not make things complicated for ourselves.

GG Allin said:

Energy causes vibration on the physical plane, to perform this vibration as a vice versa creates the energy of that vibration on the other side of the spectrum. To transcend this in mirror on the physical plane is double empowering and covers both planes of the alphabet's existence and manifestation in it's destruction.

The hebrew letters and RTR can be done in your head, but this is only half of the power you put towards their destruction as you are only working with one plane of existence in it's destruction, the astral. to manifest their destruction (the freeing of humanity) on the physical plane, it must be done physically through vibration. By reversing the letters through physical vibration you cover the other side of the spectrum and provide the complete undoing of the letters in a more powerful and total form.

The use of a thoughtform/servitor to perform the RTR on the mental/astral aspect is a waste in spenditure of energy to maintain as what it would be doing would be no different than what you would be doing in a "mental F-RTR" and you'd think this would be helpful, but the truth is it's an extra thing to maintain, an extra thing to clean, keep fed, empowered, etc and doubly so since it will be going directly into the enemies curses to destroy them, in which it will ultimately be overwhelmed itself and either be destroyed or bring back the destructive energies attached to it back to you, of which it is then an enemy thoughtform that will bring you harm.

Best to not make things complicated for ourselves.

If the thoughtform would not need to be cleaned and sustained ? Because it can be made of:

Blue-Satanic-Flames. The thoughtform could be programmed to use these to destroy/visualise the letters burned by it. The blue satanic flames should be able/programmabel to purify the energy/destroyed hebrew letters. This energy can be used/programmed to sustain and empower the thoughtform.

I once created one out of Blue satanic flames (I can´t see good chacras etc). But I had the fealing it was doing the task I ordered it(Attack collect /purifie energy/empower until the source is empty). But the task was probably to much. After a few weeks I dedicated it to satan. At this moment I felt a positive feeling.
I also did read about the enemy influencing thoughtforms, so I thought they can´t control one, if it is made of energy from satan/influenced by satan and programmed the way I did state/stayes clean.

What´s your opinion about it?

If we create something that runs independent, even if it does little damage, seen over 20 jears time it might be worth the effort.

GG Allin said:

Servitors are not something I have very in-depth understanding of as I have had no need to ever make one myself and thus don't have the direct personal experiences and intuitive understanding by product of creation and interaction to really determine their traits as advanced thoughtforms.

But here is what I do understand about servitors in regards to spiritual sciences.

A servitor is a more solidified construct of energy, a more deeply ingrained thoughtform that is more strongly manifested on the astral just like an astral temple but 'alive' and animated, the more you work with it the more solidified and 'present' on the astral it becomes. In such a solidified construct it is an elemental, a lesser soul with very basic intelligence and consciousness but this only goes as far as simply knowing the basics of what it is being told to do from extension of your own conscious understandings by way of how you program it. Essentially you are a surrogate platform of self-awareness of which the servitor derives the most basic of notions from.

They are 'sentient', but not sentient. This is the difference between a calculator and a computer really from what I gather, very basic but it isn't exactly mindless. It doesn't know time, it doesn't know weather, space, astrology, it can't solve math problems using it's own 'mind' like we do, it doesn't really know what it's doing, but it knows enough to do it.

A servitor could definitely be made more intelligent and self-aware but it's no longer a servitor at that point it's just an astral being, a strictly astral soul with no physical form to inhabit that you created. To give it self-awareness to that extent makes it only fair to allow it freedom, and it could choose to not do what you tell it to or to even turn against you. Such self-awareness to that extent is what is required for it to look after itself and clean itself, etc because it then has a greater understanding and conscious of itself and it's surroundings.

You can't really program it to clean itself and keep itself 'fed' because it does not comprehend self preservation, and any negative energy built up within it overrides the 'cleaning' commands you would have programmed into it. It does not have the knowledge to perform such complex tasks on it's own, it is an advanced thoughtform and as an advanced thoughtform it relies on you, not itself. You are directing your will through the thoughtform, the thoughtform is not directing your will from it's own.

The more complex you make a servitor's composition and astral structure, the more awareness it could potentially attain, but like I said, not a whole lot of experience and such to go off of in regards to knowledge on this one but this is what seems and feels to make the most sense to me in what I do know.

Take it for what you will.

GG Allin said:

You can't really program it to clean itself and keep itself 'fed' because it does not comprehend self preservation, and any negative energy built up within it overrides the 'cleaning' commands you would have programmed into it. It does not have the knowledge to perform such complex tasks on it's own, it is an advanced thoughtform and as an advanced thoughtform it relies on you, not itself. You are directing your will through the thoughtform, the thoughtform is not directing your will from it's own.

The more complex you make a servitor's composition and astral structure, the more awareness it could potentially attain, but like I said, not a whole lot of experience and such to go off of in regards to knowledge on this one but this is what seems and feels to make the most sense to me in what I do know.

Take it for what you will.

i just thought of something. since i work as a seasonal driver assistant for a delivering company i get to work on certain routes where there are man made ponds with fountains in the middle. could i create a thoughtform, send it to the fountain (maybe on top of the fountain or in the pond where the water splashes, where ever the most energy is being made) and have it absorb ONLY the energy from the splashes and ripples and bring it back to myself to charge me up? that would be perfect and even better if it would feed itself, but would it also intake the water energy that i dont need and if it did and i go to take the energy could i seperate the water energy from the pure energy with some sort of affirmation?

Also if i were to make a thoughtform very strong overtime, like VERY strong, do you think i could somehow condense the energy and manifest a fish egg (it sounds like it would be similar to a cloud turning into rain) making my thoughtform into some sort of familier? it would be hilarious to teach that fish how to do rtrs, it would do it with bubbles.i would name him Bubbles the god fish of fish.
it sound like it would be similar to a cloud turning into rain

Big Dipper said:
GG Allin said:

---

The strongest energy source we have is the sun, at night the moon. But well akasha or ether is everywhere which can turned into every other element. It can also be absorbed to balance the elements in you it will turn into the element you miss. Ether also provides energy.

Instead of a fountain use the sun, moon, ether, if you don´t need the water element.

You can give your thoughtform the shape you want. some people did give them human shape and even chakras:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19495&p=80596&hilit=elemental+creation#p80596

other posts about thoughtforms or elementals

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=35374&p=145818&hilit=thoughtform+chakras+elemental#p145818

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=35374&p=143670&hilit=elemental+creation#p143670

Also better not share info about your job.

What about just energy ripping the hebrew letters?

Is a thoughtform not programmabel like a pc programm ? E.g.:

1 "Thoughtform name" load the F-RTR letters into "memory name"
2. "Thoughtform name" raise blue satanic flames
3. "Thoughtform name" is sending blue satanic flames into "memory name"leaching fully the energy of the hebrew letters, purified by the blue satanic flames.
4. "Thoughtform name" use 50% of the purified energy to empower yourself.( E.g get bigger , stronger.)
4.2 "Thoughtform name" use 50% of the purified energy to clean your self with white gold energy.
5. Start --> 1.

I would place it into the astral temple. Or create a similar place. Which can´t be disturbed by enemys.

GG Allin said:
Big Dipper said:
GG Allin said:

---

The strongest energy source we have is the sun, at night the moon. But well akasha or ether is everywhere which can turned into every other element. It can also be absorbed to balance the elements in you it will turn into the element you miss. Ether also provides energy.

Instead of a fountain use the sun, moon, ether, if you don´t need the water element.

You can give your thoughtform the shape you want. some people did give them human shape and even chakras:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19495&p=80596&hilit=elemental+creation#p80596

other posts about thoughtforms or elementals

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=35374&p=145818&hilit=thoughtform+chakras+elemental#p145818

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=35374&p=143670&hilit=elemental+creation#p143670

Also better not share info about your job.

3. "Thoughtform name" is sending blue satanic flames into "memory name"leaching fully the energy of the hebrew letters, purified by the blue satanic flames.
4. "Thoughtform name" use 50% of the purified energy to empower yourself.( E.g get bigger , stronger.)
4.2 "Thoughtform name" use 50% of the purified energy to clean your self with white gold energy.
5. Start --> 1.

I would place it into the astral temple. Or create a similar place. Which can´t be disturbed by enemys.

oh wow thx for the info *finger pistols*

GG Allin said:

5. Start --> 1.

Again the servitor would be directly in line of fire to these energies of which it would then bring back to you.

Thoughtforms are very literal in their directions advanced or not, this is the whole point in being careful with how we word our affirmations. Thoughtforms both advanced and not advanced actually go to places on the astral we are usually unaware of/don't go to because they are strictly astral beings/entities. They are very easily able to go directly inside of other energies and very easily pick them up as well, far more so than we are. A servitor would be going directly into the enemy's astral stream of curses or even their massive egregor in order to undo their alphabet for you because it is not bound by a physical body in retreat like we are in order to completely disassociate and perform damage from a distance with our willpower.

A servitor has no choice, like I said it does not understand complexities, it has very basic intelligence, it has to go to it's directive to output the energies because remember it's a thoughtform, an advanced one but it's all the same in that it is a form of energy you have directed of which that energy then sets off to go and do it's task directly. The major difference between a servitor and just casual thought energy is that a servitor comes back to you, and as a solidified structure as a lesser soul, negative energies cling to it just like it does with you or I and then it brings that back to you with it as well, where as with casual thought energy it just goes where it goes and that's it it's spent, you then have to add more to the connected goal, etc, no strings attached.

A servitor would corrupt almost immediately and come back to you with these energies after it has done it's task and then bring it all back to you directly and may even attack you unwittingly because of the energies it is now corrupted and composed of. You would have to drastically clean and build an aura of protection around it far stronger yourself every single time which is just a massive sink to your energies when you can just simply spend the usual steady amount you always do on just yourself and just do an extra RTR or even a short-form RTR and output more damage to the enemy as a being comprised of both astral and physical qualities.

You are stretching things into possibilities that are not within our grasp yet because we simply just aren't powerful or advanced enough yet as a species let alone as individuals. And with this all in mind, as it stands we cannot have a servitor army, as incredibly useful as that would be in certain areas it is not good to rely so heavily on things other than ourselves. So when you know how servitors work you can understand that having a servitor go directly into powerful enemy energies and curses and then come back to you each time with who knows how much of it being brought back to you with it is simply not a smart nor a safe idea. And if you lose control over it with overwhelming negative energies, sounds like a recipe for disaster to me.

Keep it simple.

GG Allin said:

5. Start --> 1.

In my experience, a thoughtform usually attaches to a person and does things through that person.

1. The thoughtform would need to see the letters through someone's eyes for this to work. (Or the person actively remembering, but then the image would not be as clear and it would take longer.)
2. For this to work, the thoughtform would have to drain blue Satanic fire energy or its component energies or white energy (can be converted to almost anything) from the person it's attached to, which would be dangerous for that person if he or she does not raise energy first.
3. The energies in the letters are primarily grey and black which cannot be converted into other colors (I've experimented with black a lot so I know, it only "works" if the black energy has absorbed and currently contains relevant types of other energies and stops working when it runs out of what it absorbed). It can be removed from the letters and attached to something else (not a good idea since that would just connect whatever you attach it to to the enemy hivemind as well), or it can be deprogrammed/reprogrammed to do something else (this is what an RTR normally does I think; it's like making the letters "forget" what they were programmed to do by the enemy). I think blue Satanic fire probably works by simultaneously deprogramming and repelling negative energies.
So in practice, your suggestion is to then have the thoughtform leech the black and grey energy into a buffer, which would be indirectly connected to the person the thoughtform is connected.
I've personally tried something like that before when sucking curses out of loved ones, but such a buffer has a capacity depending on the size of the thoughtform and can overflow and when that happened all the energies leaked into me instead and it was horrible. Even when deprogrammed, black and grey energies are absolutely not something you want to fill your Soul with.
4. Black and grey energies cannot be converted into anything that could empower the thoughtform.
4.2. Black can be used to deprogram other energies which can be kind of like cleaning, but filling the thoughtform with too much black energy would make it too absorptive and easily influenced by enemy energies so it's not a good idea.
(On the other hand, the energies could technically be recycled for curses at this point, although due to where the energy came from there's still the risk of that person becoming hooked up to the enemy hivemind when you stop explicitly programming the curses.)

I think overall, this kind of concept just doesn't work well since the energies in the letters aren't useful to us or safe to use and cannot be turned into other colors unlike you seem to think (I've tried before when I just started doing RTRs back in November last year, I was really out of it for a few days after that), and thoughtforms are reliant on a host for their energy input as well as visual input so it would only be semi-automatic at best.

A servitor has no choice, like I said it does not understand complexities, it has very basic intelligence, it has to go to it's directive to output the energies because remember it's a thoughtform, an advanced one but it's all the same in that it is a form of energy you have directed of which that energy then sets off to go and do it's task directly. The major difference between a servitor and just casual thought energy is that a servitor comes back to you, and as a solidified structure as a lesser soul, negative energies cling to it just like it does with you or I and then it brings that back to you with it as well, where as with casual thought energy it just goes where it goes and that's it it's spent, you then have to add more to the connected goal, etc, no strings attached.

A servitor would corrupt almost immediately and come back to you with these energies after it has done it's task and then bring it all back to you directly and may even attack you unwittingly because of the energies it is now corrupted and composed of.
You would have to drastically clean and build an aura of protection around it far stronger yourself every single time which is just a massive sink to your energies when you can just simply spend the usual steady amount you always do on just yourself and just do an extra RTR or even a short-form RTR and output more damage to the enemy as a being comprised of both astral and physical qualities.

You are stretching things into possibilities that are not within our grasp yet because we simply just aren't powerful or advanced enough yet as a species let alone as individuals. And with this all in mind, as it stands we cannot have a servitor army, as incredibly useful as that would be in certain areas it is not good to rely so heavily on things other than ourselves. So when you know how servitors work you can understand that having a servitor go directly into powerful enemy energies and curses and then come back to you each time with who knows how much of it being brought back to you with it is simply not a smart nor a safe idea. And if you lose control over it with overwhelming negative energies, sounds like a recipe for disaster to me.

Keep it simple.

How do the Rabbis manage, to not get connected to the black and grey energy/curses of thear god thoughtform if they use it/influence it?

"In Hinduism there is a specific science the Brahmin's their Hindu Priests know, that of Prana Prakriti this relates to the creation of energy forms in the astral. Its the science of creating a literal god form. How to create the mandala's and mantra's to empower and access the god form and how to install this energy into talisman's, statues of the deity and other objects which are connected into the god form and bring it though into the material realm from the astral to manifest. This includes letters which are charged for such.

This is the source of understanding Jewish Kabala. The Jews have created a god form with this science which is why the Rabbi's in their kabala state that their god serves them."

Found this old sermon from HP Mageson666 :
Leviathan, And The Jewish World Order
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=177&hilit=leviathan+and+the+jewish+world+order

ChattingWithDemons said:
see above , thanks for your info.

GG Allin said:
How do the Rabbis manage, to not get connected to the black and grey energy/curses of thear god thoughtform if they use it/influence it?
I've never seen a Jew that didn't have an extremely toxic aura. Maybe I'm just overly sensitive but I get some sort of allergic reaction energetically just from being near one. That makes me hesitant to believe they manage to or even try to avoid connecting to it at all.

Instead, my hypothesis is that their species evolved (or was specifically created) to be naturally resistant to it. Evidence for this is in my observations of the auras and Chakras of atheists who are genetically 25-50% Jewish. Aside from the lack of a Solar Chakra (and in one case not even a Sacral Chakra either), all of their energies were mixed with something toxic that caused the same allergic reaction I get from full Jews.
This leads me to believe that their Chakras naturally generate a type of energy that is like poison to other living beings, and that their spiritual practices are based around this poison and amplify it to bring down others with them. Because of their natural resistance, they're often able to bring others down more than it hurts themselves, unless people meditate properly and defend themselves.
That said, I don't think they're fully resistant. Jews are often riddled with all sorts of health problems, so most likely their own poison even affects them to some extent. Even so, they choose to engulf themselves in it as much as possible.

ChattingWithDemons said:
GG Allin said:

In my experience, a thoughtform usually attaches to a person and does things through that person.

3. The energies in the letters are primarily grey and black which cannot be converted into other colors (I've experimented with black a lot so I know, it only "works" if the black energy has absorbed and currently contains relevant types of other energies and stops working when it runs out of what it absorbed). It can be removed from the letters and attached to something else (not a good idea since that would just connect whatever you attach it to to the enemy hivemind as well), or it can be deprogrammed/reprogrammed to do something else (this is what an RTR normally does I think; it's like making the letters "forget" what they were programmed to do by the enemy). I think blue Satanic fire probably works by simultaneously deprogramming and repelling negative energies.
So in practice, your suggestion is to then have the thoughtform leech the black and grey energy into a buffer, which would be indirectly connected to the person the thoughtform is connected.
I've personally tried something like that before when sucking curses out of loved ones, but such a buffer has a capacity depending on the size of the thoughtform and can overflow and when that happened all the energies leaked into me instead and it was horrible. Even when deprogrammed, black and grey energies are absolutely not something you want to fill your Soul with.
4. Black and grey energies cannot be converted into anything that could empower the thoughtform.
4.2. Black can be used to deprogram other energies which can be kind of like cleaning, but filling the thoughtform with too much black energy would make it too absorptive and easily influenced by enemy energies so it's not a good idea.
(On the other hand, the energies could technically be recycled for curses at this point, although due to where the energy came from there's still the risk of that person becoming hooked up to the enemy hivemind when you stop explicitly programming the curses.)

I think overall, this kind of concept just doesn't work well since the energies in the letters aren't useful to us or safe to use and cannot be turned into other colors unlike you seem to think (I've tried before when I just started doing RTRs back in November last year, I was really out of it for a few days after that), and thoughtforms are reliant on a host for their energy input as well as visual input so it would only be semi-automatic at best.

About 3-4,2
It´s not turning one color into another, its using flames who are charged with the energy of /from satan (blue) to burn the enemy energy down to the eather level, then collect this energy ,transform it into goldwhite and use it to empower the thoughtform (or someone, other case).

GG Allin said:

"In Hinduism there is a specific science the Brahmin's their Hindu Priests know, that of Prana Prakriti this relates to the creation of energy forms in the astral. Its the science of creating a literal god form. How to create the mandala's and mantra's to empower and access the god form and how to install this energy into talisman's, statues of the deity and other objects which are connected into the god form and bring it though into the material realm from the astral to manifest. This includes letters which are charged for such.

This is the source of understanding Jewish Kabala. The Jews have created a god form with this science which is why the Rabbi's in their kabala state that their god serves them."

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=177&hilit=leviathan+and+the+jewish+world+order

ChattingWithDemons said:

Their "god form" is known as an egregor, a massive vortex of energy in a specific location on the astral, a gigantic thoughtform. It is not a servitor but rather a giant astral "power core" like a 'nuclear reactor' on the astral that they fuel with energies and it then generates and works to manifest their desires on the physical plane.

It is simultaneously a massive storage on the astral of negative energy that they can then withdraw from (I'm pretty sure they would equate this to taking money out of a savings account in a bank) and then put it towards something else such as cursing us for instance. I'm pretty sure they have limitations on how much they can take from the egregor to use as other curses, their reptiloid slave-drivers and greys probably all work under strict rules and guidelines, if they take too much out they weaken the egregor and it doesn't put out as much to manifest their desired world.

Think for example there's a method one can use when they have extra energy to spare. One of us for instance could store energy in a pendant, box, or item of our choice (preferably a 'container', something that can appropriately hold it like an associated gemstone for instance that vibrates on similar energies) and can contain it within the item outside of ourselves to use at a later date when we need more energy for a working as an example.

When we need the energy we just absorb and withdraw it from the item, but the entire time that it is stored, it is not part of us, it is not associated with us, it is just separate extra energy that is being contained for potential use later. This is the same idea with the enemy's egregor in that context only they use their gross energies and curses instead.

It is not part of them nor is it attached to them, it is not a servitor, it is a separate outside entity that is simultaneously one giant planet-wide curse and storage unit on the astral.

GG Allin said:

ChattingWithDemons said:

Their "god form" is known as an egregor, a massive vortex of energy in a specific location on the astral, a gigantic thoughtform. It is not a servitor but rather a giant astral "power core" like a 'nuclear reactor' on the astral that they fuel with energies and it then generates and works to manifest their desires on the physical plane.

It is simultaneously a massive storage on the astral of negative energy that they can then withdraw from (I'm pretty sure they would equate this to taking money out of a savings account in a bank) and then put it towards something else such as cursing us for instance. I'm pretty sure they have limitations on how much they can take from the egregor to use as other curses, their reptiloid slave-drivers and greys probably all work under strict rules and guidelines, if they take too much out they weaken the egregor and it doesn't put out as much to manifest their desired world.

Think for example there's a method one can use when they have extra energy to spare. One of us for instance could store energy in a pendant, box, or item of our choice (preferably a 'container', something that can appropriately hold it like an associated gemstone for instance that vibrates on similar energies) and can contain it within the item outside of ourselves to use at a later date when we need more energy for a working as an example.

When we need the energy we just absorb and withdraw it from the item, but the entire time that it is stored, it is not part of us, it is not associated with us, it is just separate extra energy that is being contained for potential use later. This is the same idea with the enemy's egregor in that context only they use their gross energies and curses instead.

It is not part of them nor is it attached to them, it is not a servitor, it is a separate outside entity that is simultaneously one giant planet-wide curse and storage unit on the astral.

Isn´t this the same as when someone uses grey energy from a graveyard, the grey energy is collected / directed to a different target. But when we do this still something will be attached to us. There for it is written on jos to clean deeply after use. They seem to bypass this.

Or is this energy for them like goldwhite color energy for us?

GG Allin said:
Isn´t this the same as when someone uses grey energy from a graveyard, the grey energy is collected / directed to a different target. But when we do this still something will be attached to us. There for it is written on jos to clean deeply after use. They seem to bypass this.

As I wrote earlier, their natural energies seem to be toxic to other living beings. So in a sense they probably thrive on it themselves to some extent, but that doesn't change the nature of the actual energy, which may be why they tend to be very ugly and unhealthy physically and deranged mentally.
I don't know about rabbis specifically, but even genetic Jews who are atheists and don't directly engage with enemy programs radiate those toxic energies, which feel like a mix of black and grey energy to me. So it's probably a part of their very biology.

There is no mental RTR. You need to vibrate the letters physically. That's it,end of question. Dont start speculations and unfounded scenarios Inside your mind. If anything of significant importance were there to help us, the Gods would make us wary of that method. In absence of that, follow what is being told diligently.

GG Allin said:

Not really, it's their own energies and curses that they virtually thrive on, it's the same way in how blue flames of Satan are harmless to us but are harmful to his enemies because it's Satanic. Satanic energies we thrive off of, but it destroys and harms enemies, even just outsiders like extreme xians and people who very strongly tie on a deep level into enemy things.

When it says on our website to clean ourselves and such after doing black magick this is because we cannot yet guarantee our confidence and appropriate directing of the energies and it could unintentionally or accidentally be directed at us if we do not 100% disassociate from ourselves (which takes a shit ton of discipline and practice) or if we even think of the littlest of things about our person. I've been urged in the past to stop doing certain black magic workings because I was not directing the energy properly and was unintentionally cursing myself, which was why my other workings were not bringing fruit and results at the time.

It takes a lot of practice and discipline. Regardless, negative energy is negative energy, and even if the enemy is comprised of it they still suffer from what it brings naturally as per the laws of the universe: Disease, bad luck, misfortune, death. Jews are naturally physically crippled and suffer from diseases, genetic problems and maladies all the time. Their embracing of filth, death and decay hastens their undoing and they will cling to it more desperately going forward as we really put pressure and stress on them, this they cannot bypass.

ChattingWithDemons said:
GG Allin said:

As I wrote earlier, their natural energies seem to be toxic to other living beings. So in a sense they probably thrive on it themselves to some extent, but that doesn't change the nature of the actual energy, which may be why they tend to be very ugly and unhealthy physically and deranged mentally.
I don't know about rabbis specifically, but even genetic Jews who are atheists and don't directly engage with enemy programs radiate those toxic energies, which feel like a mix of black and grey energy to me. So it's probably a part of their very biology.

Does this mean if a jew is cursed with black or grey energy, they are kind of empowered from it?

What a crazy day :lol:

Jack said:
There is no mental RTR. You need to vibrate the letters physically. That's it,end of question. Dont start speculations and unfounded scenarios Inside your mind. If anything of significant importance were there to help us, the Gods would make us wary of that method. In absence of that, follow what is being told diligently.

Of course you can do mental F-RTR if you are not able to do normal ones:

"
You can even go for mental RTR's.

Where there is a will, there is a way." HP. Hoodedcobra666

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=24206&p=105764&hilit=Mental+F+RTR#p105764

About: Dont start speculations and unfounded scenarios Inside your mind.

Didn´t the gods put idears in peoples minds, so they are able to tell other people?

Nikola Tesla for example etc.

Do you know anything about this ? (see below)

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=177&hilit=leviathan+and+the+jewish+world+order

GG Allin said:
ChattingWithDemons said:
GG Allin said:

Does this mean if a jew is cursed with black or grey energy, they are kind of empowered from it?

What a crazy day :lol:

No, they're just not really affected by it as fast and as easily as we are since they're already made of so much shit. It still manifests bad things to happen to them anyways and they already vibrate on negative energies.

I know this from experience when I was an xian and was almost the same in that I was vibrating on negative energies so deeply and for so long but bad shit happened to me all the time, I was naturally hated and despised by normies who weren't so heavily tied into enemy garbage because they were able to perceive the filth of my soul at the time as 'cleaner' ones. I feel this way myself nowadays with... well... virtually everyone. I could not easily differentiate the feelings of negative energy back then, but once I became more in tune to feeling energy on the astral, I felt positive energy immensely and it would overwhelm me if I did too much at once.

Completely cleaning all of that out of my soul to as far as I've come where I'm a completely different person took years. The jews can't clean such out of their soul though because it's their nature, they'll always go back to their nature in genetics, that is binding on the physical and goes beyond just mere energy. We share the blood of Satan, the brightest star we'll ever see in this universe, it is our nature in the end so long as we enable it and free ourselves to be true to the light of our souls.

GG Allin said:
Jack said:

"

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=24206&p=105764&hilit=Mental+F+RTR#p105764

Didn´t the gods put idears in peoples minds, so they are able to tell other people?

Why don't you quote HPHC and ask him if you can substitute the RTR with a Mental - RTR ? Because I guarantee you ,you cant. He was talking in reference to rehearsing this on top of actually doing the RTR. If the gods want ideas inside someone's head so that they can inform others they'd naturally put them inside an HPs head because they can then tell everyone else to do it. Anyone on the forums can claim any number of things and say the Gods are directing them. Some number of people might believe them ,however a large portion of people will not believe them. To get an important idea into the world, the Gods go through the HPs as the Organization structure, I think you know that.

The only ways to destroy their Godform Is to PHYSICALLY vibrate the letters back as their Rabbis physically vibrate the letters into them to create it in the first place.

Jack said:
GG Allin said:
Jack said:

"

Why don't you quote HPHC and ask him if you can substitute the RTR with a Mental - RTR ? Because I guarantee you ,you cant. He was talking in reference to rehearsing this on top of actually doing the RTR. If the gods want ideas inside someone's head so that they can inform others they'd naturally put them inside an HPs head because they can then tell everyone else to do it. Anyone on the forums can claim any number of things and say the Gods are directing them. Some number of people might believe them ,however a large portion of people will not believe them. To get an important idea into the world, the Gods go through the HPs as the Organization structure, I think you know that.

The only ways to destroy their Godform Is to PHYSICALLY vibrate the letters back as their Rabbis physically vibrate the letters into them to create it in the first place.

Because HPHC is busy as fuck, I never said or implyed to stop doing it physical. HPs/HPSs have limited time, why should the gods not choose other members, for example GITM or Aldrick, did post new meditations / improvement suggestions which where good. I never claimed I got the idear from a god, I just said they sometimes work this way.

Again. Do you know anything about this ? (see below)

GG Allin said:
Jack said:
GG Allin said:

"

Because HPHC is busy as fuck, I never said or implyed to stop doing it physical. HPs/HPSs have limited time, why should the gods not choose other members, for example GITM or Aldrick, did post new meditations / improvement suggestions which where good. I never claimed I got the idear from a god, I just said they sometimes work this way.

Again. Do you know anything about this ? (see below)

The thing your talking about might be written in some of the ancient texts. Although I cant confirm it because I'd have to go through thousands of scattered documents on the net.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:

Did see in a other topic that you have experience with thoughtforms, do you see here a chance to improve our warfare ? even if not, do you know anything about this one:

Jack said:
GG Allin said:
Jack said:

"

The fact is that thought forms are not creatures. They are similar to algorithms and/or robots, they are only means. The work of engineers cannot be done by machines. Creatures are unique things and nothing can take their place.

Jack said:
The thing your talking about might be written in some of the ancient texts. Although I cant confirm it because I'd have to go through thousands of scattered documents on the net.

If you ever have a min to spare :p,
or you could link the sites or show the way you search so maybe some people with more time find something.

GG Allin said:
Did see in a other topic that you have experience with thoughtforms, do you see here a chance to improve our warfare ?

*the candlelight flickers in the dark cave*

So.. you looking to but my humble services, traveler?

:p Sorry, couldn't resist.

It's kinda funny that you brought this up again. Well, not that you did, but it confirms how my, let's call it, 'method of understanding things' strongly resembles a circle, or as it is constantly growing in knowledge and then ability, a spiral. I hadn't even thought of thoughtforms for a while, nor Elements... we just had so many rituals to perform, 2 minimum RTRs a day and Race and Wealth and Protection, that I postponed all this fancy stuff for another time, only dwelling in Rune practice when I have minutes to spare between work and whatnot.

Thing is, you're right.
I did think of this before. Of how, just like the enemy charges its evil into things, statues, images, people, and not lastly the 'God' thoughtform, WE could do something analogous and counter them, somehow.

My thoughts on this:

Please do not consider me an expert by any means. HP Maxine is the only one I know that has spoken of this ability other than me (as I found out I could do it shortly after I became a dedicated Satanist and hadn't read every single webpage of the JoS yet), and as far as I can tell, thoughtforms are usually best used in a micro form. Meaning, you make one to aid you in a purpose and make sure you destroy it after it's done (or let it dissipate by not feeding it, but make sure it doesn't keep existing).

From my experience, formed thoughtforms are like sponges, they drink energy in every way they can. That means, if a mage had to have (for unforeseen circumstances) an emotional breakdown after creating the thoughtform, the thoughtform wouldn't be able to distinguish between 'energy being purposely fed to it' and 'emotional turmoil (still energy)', it would just drink it all up to charge itself (as it's usually how you program it in the first place, making it easier to let it be fed from you periodically).
In the case of emotions, as they can be so erratic and destructive or sometimes self-destructive, the thoughtform's programming will be almost 'hacked' and it will follow the new ..uh...instructions. Example: I was mad at my ex once, and as I did use thoughtforms on her (with her consent, for experimenting) she reported feeling a slap to the face. I didn't command this, but the thoughtform that hadn't yet dissipated received my rage as an information and 'avenged' me by slapping her. I didn't want anything bad to happen to her back then obviously, but I had to admit to myself, when I heard of the slap I felt she had deserved it. I would have never PHYSICALLY hit a woman but my thoughtform thought "hey, I'mma do this if he feels so shitty".

This is why I don't really suggest using thoughtforms to anyone who hasn't got a strong grip on themselves. Obviously, you should still feel more than free to experiment (nothing makes you ready to try something other than the experience doing that specific something, in my opinion) in order to learn how to do this.

And obviously, when I say all thoughtforms should be destroyed I don't mean those thoughtforms that (like HP Maxine mentiones) are loyal to the mage and make good servitors/familiars. If it's really true that they can assist and 'live' with the mage/witch for many lifetimes it would be really stupid to undo their existence. Before anyone can accomplish such a thing thought, one needs lots of practice with simpler and short lived ones. Learning from experience is always key here.

Lastly, (sorry this got so long) about the use of thoughtforms in our war...

I think the wisest thing possible would be to not dwell into thoughtforms (that would be far weaker warfare), but invest our energies into nourishing our beloved Gods. They are our Fathers and Mothers and our Family. Besides, it sort of makes poetic sense here too.. (((they))) nourish their fake 'God' with evil, WE nourish our Gods with our love and dedication.
Makes sense to me, at least.

Besides, I found that trusting our Gods more, loving them more and giving them more energy, works as a mean to strengthen our relationship with them, making it easier to reach them and work with them. This last information is probably very well known, and perhaps that really proves how inexperienced I still am, having just found that out.

Trust our Gods.

Hail Satan!

Jack said:
GG Allin said:

Don't you think it's counterproductive to only limit 'putting ideas and thoughts for sharing' only to the clergy?

The gods urge us to do many things in many ways for communication with us and I've had members who had an account on this forum for two years and yet only their second post came out of no where as a reply to one of my questions in the past, to which I had gotten every single answer I needed from that post of which greatly helped me. And this hasn't happened once but many times and each time such posts give me the working answers exactly as I needed them, and yet these members seldom made a single post on this forum for two years.

You think something like that is coincidence? They happened to be the right people at the right time with the right focus and the right energies with the right intents and the right interests as well as the right clarity to receive such urges and ideas by the gods to get across what needed to get across. This is medium-ship and it doesn't happen for everything but it definitely happens. This is very easily done to those with good intuition, because put an idea or thought into the head of someone like that and they can come up with and find a hundred theories and answers. Do that to someone who visits the forum almost ritualistically and they have a key component to communication with providing members the answers they need.

The RTR can be done mentally, but it is not as effective as the physical vibrations because a mental RTR is the utilization of nothing but intent and the direction of energy. It still goes towards the ultimate goal but these intents and energies are not empowered by the physical aspect of physical vibrations.

So if someone is in a desperate situation regarding privacy, they can do a 'mental RTR' and it will still work towards attacking the enemy because of the simple direction of will and intent which is to reverse their alphabet, so the astral responds of course to the intent by this will and works to do so still, it's just not as powerful or as effective because it isn't the full and complete working, but a viable substitute that still counts when it is needed. I of course encourage doing the actual vibrations, but a mental RTR is still doing something.

These are the basics of spirituality I'm talking about here that beginners learn from the very start of meditating and directing energy with their desires and will.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:

My goal was not to replace the Final RTR done physical, my goal was to invent something which does help on its own and doesn´t need care and gets stronger with time like this :

What about just energy ripping the hebrew letters (this should be possibel)?

5. Start --> 1.

I also thought about if is it possibel to let a thoughtform selfcreate it self, when it is big enouth / like splitting in half taking the original programming with it?

If selfsustaining(cleaning , empowering, transforming ether into goldwhite) , leeching hebrew letters without getting the thoughtform corrupted (blue satanic flames burn the negativ energy down to the ether level, thoughform takes this energy), selfrecreating if this all is possibel. The thoughform could be placed in astral temple or similar structure to work on its own without enemy disturbance. We would have a good support.

If you didn´t know there were a post posted from yahoo groups here where
VoiceofEnki said:
did explain how he did create a advanced thoughtform. [Just thought you could be interested in the subject]

"Hey bro (VoiceofEnki) I’ve got the stuff u written on the yahoo groups about thoughtforms, since people are interested I guess you don’t mind I post it since you can just add to that info after that if you want. Here it is:

Voiceofenki thoughforms

About servitors/thoughtforms, I made mine tap into the energy of the Black sun. They are constantly absorbing power from the Black sun whenever they don't have anything to do, it's exremely powerful.

Making them absorb energy from the sun and black sun is way more efficient than having them absorb your own excess energy, since the sun and black sun have billions and billions of times more power in them than your potential excess energy, so your thoughtforms can take a lot more power from those sources than they can take from you.

You can also change thoughtforms over time, make them do different things, make them more advanced or less advanced.

I made a thoughtform that is capable of understanding speech and forming it's own words and to a degree even it's own oppinions. It can think to a degree. Not on the same level as a human being, since it has no physical body with a brain, but it is quite advanced in what it is capable of.

Even another Satanist was able to speak to it, although just very basic words, however still they were able to have a conversation with it and it spoke back to them.

I'm still experimenting with this and figuring out the limits and the possibilities, but they can do a lot and become very advanced elemental beings.

The way I make mine is combining two or more elemental energies together and giving the thoughtform a basic internal structure composed of a basic chakra system simmilar to our own chakra system. I took inspiration from Satans creation (our own soul) to try and make the most advanced thoughtform I am capable of creating at my current level and I'm still working on it to improve her and make her more advanced, more simmilar to our design on the soul level.

It is a long process, but it is very worth it and it is very rewarding. She is a healing thoughtform and she is capable of seeking out negative energy in the person I send her to herself and can identify the cause of the health problem from a spiritual perspective herself and then apply healing energy, by taking it from the sun and placing it in the persons soul where it is needed. She can also protect others and myself and identify threaths around me. She helps empower my AoP and my soul by filling it with energy from the Sun and Black sun at all times, which is a significant help and she has more than given me back the energy I had to put into her to create her. Which in my opinion means she is a good and effective creation.

I refer to this thoughtform as female, even though they technically do not have a gender, I found that giving them a form as specific as possible makes them more real and gives them more pressence, in my opinion humanoid thoughtforms are the most interesting and pleasant for me to work with.

I combined the Water element, Fire element and Ether element as well as the energy of Venus and the Sun into her being and balanced all these energies out, I gave her an astral body of my own creation with a basic chakra system where I filled each chakra with energy and programmed them to spin in order to empower her, then I gave her a more complete form, an astral body that resembles a 3 foot fairy with little wings, long hair and a slender female body. I gave her a name and then affirmed her purpose into her.

Over a couple months I have been working on her and empowering her, making her more capable and letting her learn things by looking into my soul and taking information from my soul, such as the ability to communicate and speak.

When I first created her she could not speak to me, she was unable to say or do anything, but a few days later after I ordered to attach to my soul and learn from me proper etiquette, proper speech and astral communication and as much spiritual knowledge regarding the Gods and spiritual truth she could learn from my soul she was able to speak with me and communicate almost as if talking to a human soul on the aether.

A while back my Guardian came to me and blessed her, she told me that this thoughtform was a splendid creation and I should be proud of her and I should keep working on her as she will be a valuable spiritual companion for my entire lifetime.

My two thoughtforms also engage in conversation together sometimes, which is very wonderful and amusing to see.

They are both very capable, one being more advanced than the other but both are capable of basic speech and conversation. They communicate together and have their own personalities, which have evolved overtime and can change depending on how clean they are astrally.

It is important when you have a thoughtform to keep it clean as best as you can, by cleaing it's aura and soul periodically. Even when you program it to take in energy of the sun, if you give it a mission where it is away from you for a long time it's best to clean it well afterwards if you want to keep working with this same thoughtform and keep building it up and making it stronger.

Long lasting thoughtforms that are build to be future proof can stay wity you for a lifetime, and even multiple lifetimes in case you won't reach the magnum opus this lifetime. It can protect you in the afterlife and it can serve you there by giving your soul energy so you can better sustain yourself and it can do so much more.

Thoughtforms have huge potential when used correctly and are far more and far better than just one time use spiritual bombs to destroy a target or something.

Sheal, I found that any thoughtform, even ones made purely for destruction benifit greatly by taking in energy from the sun as a core, or base.

Think of it like this: The greatest power comes from the light. Light is power.

My second thoughtform is made for destruction and he does a great job at it. Destruction I found is also very versatile, for example as an experiment, when I was having a mild food poisoning a few weeks back from eating some old meat on accident, I ordered my second thoughtform, made for destruction to destroy any negative energy or weakness that was in my being.

Which he did, instead of healing the illness, he destroyed the illness and it effectively healed me as well.

Normally I would have used my first thoughtform for this, since she is made for healing, but I had her doing something else at the time that was more important for her to do.

Now when I first created that second thoughtform based on destruction, I gave him a simpler form, he was made from black energy and red energy, which I combined with the energies of Saturn and Mars. Those energies I combined with the elements of fire and earth and Ether. I gave him that basic chakra structure and then programmed him.

He was already powerful this way, but I found that he was lacking something, so a few months later I decided to redo his creation, I gave him a core filled with energy of the sun and black sun this time and then bound the energy of saturn, mars and the 3 elements I used to this solid white gold core.

The increase in power was significant, he felt so much stronger.

I have him absorb energy from the sun as well, and bind this energy to the fire element, which can make it very destructive. He still has black energy in his aura too, so he can absorb energy from people I send him after and drain him, this black energy I bound to the earth element and the saturnian energies.

Because he has multiple different energies that are a part of him and that are balanced in a way they do not conflict with each other (by binding them to specific chakra's in his structure, giving the energy a place to settle instead of swirling wildly through his aura or energy body) he is capable of doing different things if I need him to do so and can take energy from multiple sources.

Black energy is basically light in reverse, it is darkness. There is a lot of power one can take from that, but light is where power comes from. Having a strong core of bright light seems to be good for any thoughtform.

If you look at our souls, we have 7 main chakra's and a very complicated system of minor chakra's, connected by meridians, which then are connected to the light body, the soul, the astral body, the physical body and everything is interfaced and balanced perfectly. It's so complicated it's actually difficult to get a full picture of our multidimensional methaphysical being.

The chakra's consist of all the planets energies, and the 4 corners of our soul are bound to the 4 elements, with the center consisting of the Ether. We have many different energies flowing though our beings, which is what makes us so advanced and gives us so much potential power. Of course most of our potential comes from the Kundalini and pur advanced ability to learn to tap into the infinite universal Ether and make use of it, just like the Gods.

I applied a simmilar approach to the creation of my thoughtforms, but of course I am no god and can not recreate the human soul. I did the best I could in making a basic structure reminicent of the human soul, giving my thoughtform a seperate light body (their aura), an astral body and a chakra structure where I could seperate the energies from each other by giving each chakra a specific property of their being.

Fire and water for example, don't mix well. So I bound one chakra to the fire energy I used and one chakra to the water energy I used, this way the thoughtform could make use of both those elemental properties without having these elements clash.

I used Ether to balance out the two elements I used in the creation, since it is neutral and doesn't clash with other energies.

In the case of your thoughtform sheal, you could give it a basic inner structure and let it take energy from Saturn and the sun/black sun. The power it takes from the sun it can use to increase it's overal power, while the power taken from Saturn it can use to destroy targets or things you want it to destroy.

You could even attempt to program it to take the negative saturnian energies from your soul, and fill your soul with powerful energy from the sun and black sun at the same time, instead of trying to have it destroy saturns influence over you.

Saturn is important for us, but perhaps by programming a thoughtform to absorb all the negative saturnian energies from you, leaving the positive influence it has on you alone and then fill itself with energy of the sun to balance out this negative energy so the thoughtform doesn't get damaged or destroyed over time, which it can also fill your soul with at the same time could be very benificial.

I also think it's important when making thoughtforms, that you try to get more energy out of them than you put in them. If you need to let it absorb your excess energy all the time then it won't give you back any energy, you won't get a good return out of the initial energy invested into the creation of the thoughtform.

Energy is wealth in the more advanced societies and in the societies of the Gods. They don't sue corrency, but they use energy. Ones energy equals ones power and ones wealth and status. Here on earth not so much yet, since money is pretty much what dictates how much power someone has, but it is good to start building up your total energy "bank" so you can have more power when the world starts changing and adapting this satanic "economy" where energy is the currency instead of any artificial thing.

You could for example program your excess energy to always keep you in good health, or to make sure you keep advancing steadily in a healthy and positive way for you, or perhaps you can program your excess energy to attract more money to you, since money is important at this time here on the physical earth. Then have your thoughtform absorb energy from a natural source like the Sun and basically give you more power and energy for free.

You can only absorb a certain amount of energy from the sun at any one time, but having a thoughtform can effectively increase the amount of energy you can take in at any time by quite a lot, since you and that thoughtform can both take in energy from the sun or some other source at the same time, increasing the amount of energy you can take and increasing the amount of power you can have.

Thoughtforms are extensions of yourself. They are what ever you want them to be, but first and foremost they ar ean extension of your will, that can act seperately from you.

For example, you could do a working yourself to increase your heatlth and a working to attract money and also a curse working on someone that wronged you, but doing so many things at once by yourself will diminish the power of each working.

Instead you could focus on one working with your full attention and have two thoughtforms focus all their attention on those two other workings. Those thoughtforms can take in energy passively and as a result you can spread your attention much wider while not loosing any focus on each individual working.

That is why I feel it can be very valuable to have a couple advanced and well made thoughtforms, which are long lasting and future proof, as they will advance with you and grow as you grow and once they are created they require little maintenance. They are basically an extension of your being in a way, they are your creation and can increase your capabilities a lot.

Thoughtforms also arent bound by time or space, so they have little to no restictions in terms of what they can do for you.

There is so much I am still learning about when thoughtforms are concerned, but I found that their potential is enormous and I have a lot of ideas and hypothesis that I am working to test and figure out. So far one of the most bimportant things I found from personal experience is that a solid structure seems very benificial in increasing a thoughtforms power and intelligence, and the more intelligent the thoughtform is the more capable it becomes as it can seek out things to do on it's own (within it's field of expertiese). That in turn means they require even less maintenance.

Currently I am trying to make one of my thoughtforms as autonomous as possible to see how well they can function on their own, while still having her be loyal to me so that she will listen when I need her or ask her something." https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19495&p=80596&hilit=elemental+creation#p80596

GG Allin said:
Jack said:

If you ever have a min to spare :p,
or you could link the sites or show the way you search so maybe some people with more time find something.
There are over 50,000 sanskrit texts of the Governments e-library and who knows which text relates to what. It would be an impossible task to figure out where this information is.If you have to read ,first read the 20 Yoga Upanishads which are commentaries on classical Yoga. If this information isn't contained within, then most probably it is inside a tantric text. The issue mostly with the tantric texts which are rare tend to be in Tamil and are generally not available on the net. Meaning its like looking for a needle in the haystack.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back