Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Investing in these troubling times

Aquarius

As we all know, some more than others, we are in a war, a spiritual war, and this spiritual war can and will reflect on the material plane, so our society.
I have recently been studying about investing and learning what is there to know before doing it, and thoughts came into my mind, is there a point in investing over the long term if we know that shit will hit the fan in the next 20 years?

Maybe in the traditional sense of the word, that of investing in mutual funds, stock market and other quackery, there is no point, since the market may as well get crashed by jews like they did in the 1930s, but in a less traditional sense of the word we may invest in land, supplies, weapons, alternative energy[if you have land, solar panels for example in case energy is shut off], farming equipment, gear ecc.

I don't want to behave like a xian who thinks the world will end, but I want to know what is the general take on this matter as I believe it's very important. An opinion/facts from a HP/HPS would be extremely helpful.

The world will not end at anytime and definitely not end in 20 years. There will be recreation of many things and new advances.

There is no doomsday coming, life will continue. Darkness and potential major changes will definitely occur, but we live as we need and fight as we must.

Real estate will remain important forever as it was before. Well researched land will be a good investment as it always was. Fertile land, land with independent water supply, or land that has the potential of minerals etc, will always be profitable and a good investment. Stay away from lands that have excessive rocks and are likely to have ancient ruins beneath if you want to build a house or complexes for rent. Anyhing that creates rent for you also will tend to create profits.

Gold and other things not so much and not unless you have huge amounts of money you want to guarantee a chunk of. In the deep future it is of no certainty that these may retain their value.

New technologies are also good investment lines but it all depends on your capital. Many new tech is a lot of risk and not as likely to yield for you.

Investing will always be a thing so long there is ownership. Investing is just putting your money in something you believe will be useful to society, boosting it, so as it grows, you get financial gains.

I am not a professional and the above does not constitute financiap advice from a professional.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The world will not end at anytime and definitely not end in 20 years. There will be recreation of many things and new advances.

There is no doomsday coming, life will continue. Darkness and potential major changes will definitely occur, but we live as we need and fight as we must.

Real estate will remain important forever as it was before. Well researched land will be a good investment as it always was. Fertile land, land with independent water supply, or land that has the potential of minerals etc, will always be profitable and a good investment. Stay away from lands that have excessive rocks and are likely to have ancient ruins beneath if you want to build a house or complexes for rent. Anyhing that creates rent for you also will tend to create profits.

Gold and other things not so much and not unless you have huge amounts of money you want to guarantee a chunk of. In the deep future it is of no certainty that these may retain their value.

New technologies are also good investment lines but it all depends on your capital. Many new tech is a lot of risk and not as likely to yield for you.

Investing will always be a thing so long there is ownership. Investing is just putting your money in something you believe will be useful to society, boosting it, so as it grows, you get financial gains.

I am not a professional and the above does not constitute financiap advice from a professional.
Thanks a lot Brother.

There are many websites and books you can read about strategic relocation and where the best place to be during a Grid down scenario is.

Aquarius said:
As we all know, some more than others, we are in a war, a spiritual war, and this spiritual war can and will reflect on the material plane, so our society.
I have recently been studying about investing and learning what is there to know before doing it, and thoughts came into my mind, is there a point in investing over the long term if we know that shit will hit the fan in the next 20 years?

Maybe in the traditional sense of the word, that of investing in mutual funds, stock market and other quackery, there is no point, since the market may as well get crashed by jews like they did in the 1930s, but in a less traditional sense of the word we may invest in land, supplies, weapons, alternative energy[if you have land, solar panels for example in case energy is shut off], farming equipment, gear ecc.

I don't want to behave like a xian who thinks the world will end, but I want to know what is the general take on this matter as I believe it's very important. An opinion/facts from a HP/HPS would be extremely helpful.

What I learnt recently when looking at the stock market is that you absolutely should never view it as gambling in anyway as is encouraged in those circles. It's based on trust, the natural order and different types of people setting their differences aside and working together in building new value for society. The way it has been acted on is disgusting anyway so I'm glad that it's going to change. Like the r/wallstreetbets losers and that jew film with Leonardo Dicaprio in it. Investing will always exist so long as people exist who are working together and not out for their own interests and ass. I look into the dynamics of commerce in a generalised sense and don't bother learning all the fad terms those idiots come up with.

Small businesses under the jurisdiction of Gentiles with work will survive and thrive, also even bigger supermarket chains like Lidl whose owner Dieter Schwarz I believe, was also involved in a NS spiritual lodge against the Freemasons (according to a user's post here). Because they actually wish to put work in, creating conventions to bring people together for a common goal of production where there is no usury element from lazy jews at the top, people will understandably go through their power issues with one another which resolve themselves, but ultimately our race/s will be ok through this. In regards to companies focused on new technology, I think those like Tesla are going to collapse as Tesla himself wouldn't actually want to put all the secrets Musk is just slowly bringing out, behind a paywall. Also humanity is held back very far, it's disgusting. The jew tech companies are going to falter hard because of that. They won't be able to keep their ear up with what's on with the common people when things do get moving.

Also I think the 'less traditional' investing you described is actually the more traditional lol. That's how it started out until it eventually became the bs it is now.

Why not just sell other peoples stuff? (Affiliate marketing) All you need to do is bring traffic to a service or product. You don't have to deal with product management or customer fulfillment. Also if you suck at copywriting you can just pay someone on upwork to write copy for you. The only thing you have to do is market/create the system and ad campaign.

Fuck the rat race hamster wheel life. There's plenty of opportunities to make money online.

If you want to buy land, buy it outside of the cities. If there is going to be trouble, it will always start in the cities. Good Farmland, weapons etc are very good investments. Joining a local Guns club or a local militia to get weapons training is also a very good idea ,incase you need to defend yourself in the future. These militias are often composed of ex-military who can teach you a lot of stuff about life and war if you befriend them. Generally investing in Gold is a good practice during a depression, but you should already have a lot of gold on hand. Buying Gold during a time when its price is at the sky, isn't really a good idea at the moment. But yes, if you can buy Gold bonds that mature in a certain time frame by the Government. That way you won't have to hide and think about your Gold getting stolen. Gold itself is of no value because we're not in a Gold Standard, its value is dependent in relation to the fiat its measured against. Honestly if you ask me, stacking yourself with Gold and buying Gold Bonds can do you a lot of good. If hyperinflation hits, Golds price will skyrocket .

Aquarius said:

Really whatever you have passion about you should be doing.
I thought that I would be passionate about repairing electronic devices like phones and tablets but not so much. So I moved over to where I feel more passionate where my plans started which was machines; Cnc machines in particular got me interested for profit making satanic pieces, because these machines can make beautiful pieces of art, never got to that. Those machines are expensive and not all knowing of how I was going to work it out completely I thought better off I just didn’t.
As of last week I bought a 23” poster printer for like $60 and the printer is thermal so I pay for paper that’s all because it’s in the ink that will cost $40-80 depending on where I get the roll of paper. It costs $.50 - $2 to make a poster.

Some people I think they can print out (though I have no idea what printer) any decal a band or whatever and put it on a shirt with a heat press.
I would tell you to look towards machines along with other ideas of course that people have for you. Good Luck.

Aquarius said:
I would just wait until August or September and invest post-crash. As far as 20 years out, whatever investments you have, like some sort of industrial investment or farm, would increase in value exponentially under Gentile control of the economy, regardless of whatever shitfit the Jew has.

There may be conflict, but does the Jew and friends have the ability to pull the entire world into ruin? The Jews themselves are very few in number, and they will have multiple Bad Goy countries coming after them. They can call in the Greys, but don't the Greys share their magical system with them? Besides, even if some of these cities get smashed, they were due for demolition anyway, as they are all Jewified.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back