Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

If i Were A Deamon.

TanzanianGod

If I were A deamon i’d be attributed to the following characteristics/things:

Intelligence
Mathematics
Arts and Crafts
Money
Foreign Culture
Love Spells
Fashion
Music
Writing

What about you?

TanzanianGod said:
If I were A deamon i’d be attributed to the following characteristics/things:

Intelligence
Mathematics
Arts and Crafts
Money
Foreign Culture
Love Spells
Fashion
Music
Writing

What about you?

As uninteresting as it sounds I have no clue. Pretty young so I dont know myself very well and as far as my chart its pretty weird ( wont go into detail for obvious reasons )

It is fun to think on these things, but in actuality, One day we will be the Gods/Goddesses we are meant to be. And then we can be attributed truly to these things, and use these attributes to help others.

For me it would be,
Music/Art
Justice
Knowledge and understanding
being a peace maker/making people get along
Fighting an enemy,being a warrior
swords and weaponry
Emotional peace/calmness
Grounding/self discipline
speaking with the dead
things of psychic nature, such as future sight etc.
sensitivity to energy and the energy of others
Empathy

Wow you guys are so woke.
Just write you are high on life.

Try to ascend first, think about that stuff later, yeah?

Powerofjustice said:

I get what you're saying but there's nothing wrong with trying to think on what you would like to represent when you have ascended. we all have things that make us who we are and it's really good to think about these things positively. Just like if you're overweight and you think positively about what you will look like when you're thin and healthy, you think about the clothes you would wear, or wearing a bathing suit at the beach. And then, with that image, that goal in mind, you work towards that and you accomplish that goal and then you can do all those things, you become what your vision of you was, I look at it like that. I believe talking about it here is helping us do that. we're just discussing our vision of what we like to accomplish for ourselves. But I don't know...that's just my opinion.

Powerofjustice said:

Why? We all have our individual attributes before, and after ascending. So why not share these here?

Powerofjustice said:

I was thinking the same, but people naturally have aspirations. This is more of a “what skills are you going to master?” question rather than scattered day dreaming. I’m sure some goals will be narrowed in the future, but it’s still good to have a idea/plan of what you want to meditate and work for.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Powerofjustice said:

I was thinking the same, but people naturally have aspirations. This is more of a “what skills are you going to master?” question rather than scattered day dreaming. I’m sure some goals will be narrowed in the future, but it’s still good to have a idea/plan of what you want to meditate and work for.
Henu the Great said:
Powerofjustice said:

Why? We all have our individual attributes before, and after ascending. So why not share these here?
RavenSky666 said:
Powerofjustice said:

I get what you're saying but there's nothing wrong with trying to think on what you would like to represent when you have ascended. we all have things that make us who we are and it's really good to think about these things positively. Just like if you're overweight and you think positively about what you will look like when you're thin and healthy, you think about the clothes you would wear, or wearing a bathing suit at the beach. And then, with that image, that goal in mind, you work towards that and you accomplish that goal and then you can do all those things, you become what your vision of you was, I look at it like that. I believe talking about it here is helping us do that. we're just discussing our vision of what we like to accomplish for ourselves. But I don't know...that's just my opinion.

Looking back, i might have come off as a bit rude. It's just the possibilities are endless and planning for the future beyond a few years seems like a waste of mental potential. Everything changes, interests, power everything goes.

I have no problem with aspiring to become better or having a vision about your future self, but i've seen so many people lose themselves in dreams without putting anything into practice.

Powerofjustice said:

Looking back, i might have come off as a bit rude. It's just the possibilities are endless and planning for the future beyond a few years seems like a waste of mental potential. Everything changes, interests, power everything goes.

I have no problem with aspiring to become better or having a vision about your future self, but i've seen so many people lose themselves in dreams without putting anything into practice.

I hear ya, that’s why I said I was thinking the same. One must be devoted to such dreams otherwise nothing will come of it. It’s not just about planning the future though, it’s more about knowing what you want to excel at and master. And no I didn’t see that as rude at all stating your opinion is not rude it’s simply expressing yourself.

Have a good day

Powerofjustice said:

It's ok, no offense taken. :) I do totally understand what you mean! I have had plans and goals that did not go as planned, it made me feel defeated but I learned to set more realistic goals. there are many possibilities! but I think if we don't at least plan out some goals to start with, what will be our driving force to betterment? I believe to have future goal/goals is important, we just need to set goals that are more easily attainable. Like work towards the goals that are easier for us, and then work our way up to the bigger ones. that way we can avoid burning out, and feeling that defeat that stops us from putting them into action. Luckily Satanism is about being your best self, it's about action, and the self discipline and self control to get there. I look to the Father and the Gods for inspiration. Every vision you dream for yourself is a reality waiting to happen, It only takes the first step. Father Satan and the Gods are there to guide us on our way! Honestly, I used to be a giver-upper before Satanism, I didn't think I could accomplish anything, but after I dedicated, Father and the Gods certainly helped whip me into shape! Anyway, I didn't mean to ramble on lol. I will end this in saying that I am glad we can all discuss our feelings and beliefs here in these forums. I love that everyone has a unique opinion and a perspective to share, we are all learning from each other here! Hail Satan and Hail to the Gods! Have a great week my brother!

Friendships
Communication
Warriors
New Technology
Strangeness and Uniqueness
Humor
Music
Outcasts or the misunderstood
Ethics and philosophy and ideas maybe new ways of thinking or perceiving things

Those are some things I thought about. I actually would like to be one of the people to help fight the enemy somewhere else someday at least in a little way maybe bigger.

What about the Pagans that completed the Magnum Opus? What do they rule in your opinion?
I'm talking about people such as:
Alexander the Great
Plato, Aristotle, Archimedes
Julius Caesar, Augustus, Hadrian, Marcus Aurelius
Hitler
Livia, Eva Braun

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back