Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

We "predicted" something bad was going to happen this year

luis

Many of you already know but I just found this older sermon where we basically "predicted" something bad was going to happen this year, in the comments someone mentioned Saturn in Aquarius too, https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=15991 Many of you know but I thought it would be nice to post here.

I knew from the astrology of this year from about the middle of last year that there was a huge possibility of something major happening. I just didn't expect it to be quite as major and drastic in the amount of changes as well as things the enemy tried to pull as it has been so far. Next year we really probably wont get a huge break from it with Jupiter and Saturn in Aquarius for a bit then Jupiter and Neptune together in Pisces (I would have to look at when these two conjunct I am not sure it's either 2021 or 2022 sometime) at some point and the two major lunar eclipses one Total and the other very very close to being a total eclipse so probably still almost the same effect in energy.

However 2021 shouldn't be as major and drastic as this year was. You could see it with all those planets lining up. That something was going to happen.

Good or bad you couldn't fully tell though last year. I didn't see this sermon before now but its interesting.

This year still surprised me a little even though I thought something might happen from astrology.

I think though what went on this year was planned out for a long time by the enemy. Either a pandemic or ww3 we really are lucky we did all this work on rtrs to be honest. Can only imagine what would be going on if we didn't. We might be being chipped right at this point.

slyscorpion said:
I think though what went on this year was planned out for a long time by the enemy. Either a pandemic or ww3 we really are lucky we did all this work on rtrs to be honest. Can only imagine what would be going on if we didn't. We might be being chipped right at this point.
It was planed by looking at the planets. They saw Saturn in Aquarius and they thought they could push for a lockdown then they thought how and a virus would have been one of the best solutions another one could have been a war. We all knew something bad was coming but not how bad, I think it's because we don't want to imagine bad things happening, it is scary.

However on the flipside bring it on not going to really hurt anything or anyone I actually care about. Also it's not people like me that are even going to be that unhappy. Being unhappy was more so the way the world was. In the end the worse they make it in general for people the more it will wake them up.

So none of it in the end is really that bad for people like me at least. I will be fine. It's the first year I even felt any optimism or happiness or hope that much. I wasnt enjoying life at all.

This stuff probably needs to happen anyways and when it's over everyone will be more free.

Nothing bad has happened yet. You're still alive. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Figure out how to use the situation to your advantage, everything is a gift. I've wished for the death of people like Bill Gates and George Soros, but aren't they the ones most likely to "give up the ghost"? People see what Bill Gates and George Soros have in store for them from a mile away. Believe me, the ones you don't know about, the ones you don't hear about, it is they who want people like Gates and Soros gone more than anybody. People like Gates are Soros are going to screw the pooch. They are the vulnerable chink in the armor, the seam ripping apart.

Have faith, and take action whenever necessary.

DevilsMinion said:
Nothing bad has happened yet. You're still alive. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Figure out how to use the situation to your advantage, everything is a gift. I've wished for the death of people like Bill Gates and George Soros, but aren't they the ones most likely to "give up the ghost"? People see what Bill Gates and George Soros have in store for them from a mile away. Believe me, the ones you don't know about, the ones you don't hear about, it is they who want people like Gates and Soros gone more than anybody. People like Gates are Soros are going to screw the pooch. They are the vulnerable chink in the armor, the seam ripping apart.

Have faith, and take action whenever necessary.
To me nothing bad happened but to many Italians it did. Many where working and has enough money but then with the lockdown they lost everything, our government is really shitty. The death are bad even if they are probabily not enough like the jews hoped.

luis said:
slyscorpion said:
It was planed by looking at the planets. They saw Saturn in Aquarius and they thought they could push for a lockdown then they thought how and a virus would have been one of the best solutions another one could have been a war. We all knew something bad was coming but not how bad, I think it's because we don't want to imagine bad things happening, it is scary.
I don't know if kosher-19 is the enemy's plan b or if it was part of the enemy's main plan, World War III. The Jewish messiah is the final blow of the Jews against the Gentiles. A great war that would raze all the Gentiles to the ground and then the Jews would help the Gentiles financially by promoting and imposing communism everywhere.

slyscorpion said:
However on the flipside bring it on not going to really hurt anything or anyone I actually care about. Also it's not people like me that are even going to be that unhappy. Being unhappy was more so the way the world was. In the end the worse they make it in general for people the more it will wake them up.

So none of it in the end is really that bad for people like me at least. I will be fine. It's the first year I even felt any optimism or happiness or hope that much. I wasnt enjoying life at all.

This stuff probably needs to happen anyways and when it's over everyone will be more free.
Unfortunate and deadly events are not necessary for improvement but we simply cannot avoid every attack by the enemy. The important thing is to stop the most destructive attacks and win.

Master said:
luis said:
slyscorpion said:
I don't know if kosher-19 is the enemy's plan b or if it was part of the enemy's main plan, World War III. The Jewish messiah is the final blow of the Jews against the Gentiles. A great war that would raze all the Gentiles to the ground and then the Jews would help the Gentiles financially by promoting and imposing communism everywhere.

Someone on a post on here said there was a movie back in around 2011 contagen is what it was called see https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contagion_(2011_film) and you decide if this was a subliminal for this. It sounds an awful like what is going on now but I haven't seen this movie to be honest. As well as possibly other subliminals related to this.

I personally thought they were going to have a nuke go off in some major city somewhere and use that for ww3 or some other pretext to start ww3 and they did I remember have plenty of subliminals related to that as well even one on the money cant fully remember all about it though to be honest Maxine did a sermon on this many years ago.

I am thinking this war thing was foiled and the Jews couldn't do this so they decided to go with this as plan b. Not sure if they had another plan if this didn't work out or not but they might have.

slyscorpion said:
Master said:
luis said:

Someone on a post on here said there was a movie back in around 2011 contagen is what it was called see https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contagion_(2011_film) and you decide if this was a subliminal for this. It sounds an awful like what is going on now but I haven't seen this movie to be honest. As well as possibly other subliminals related to this.

I personally thought they were going to have a nuke go off in some major city somewhere and use that for ww3 or some other pretext to start ww3 and they did I remember have plenty of subliminals related to that as well even one on the money cant fully remember all about it though to be honest Maxine did a sermon on this many years ago.

I am thinking this war thing was foiled and the Jews couldn't do this so they decided to go with this as plan b. Not sure if they had another plan if this didn't work out or not but they might have.
Contagion is a 2011 American thriller film directed by Steven Soderbergh. Its ensemble cast includes Marion Cotillard, Matt Damon, Laurence Fishburne, Jude Law, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Winslet, Bryan Cranston, Jennifer Ehle, and Sanaa Lathan. The plot concerns the spread of a virus transmitted by respiratory droplets and fomites, attempts by medical researchers and public health officials to identify and contain the disease, the loss of social order in a pandemic, and the introduction of a vaccine to halt its spread. To follow several interacting plot lines, the film makes use of the multi-narrative "hyperlink cinema" style, popularized in several of Soderbergh's films.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contagion_(2011_film)
Yes, very correlated with kosher-19 to connect people with their curses. More than likely, they had planned multiple attacks to ruin us and ultimately enslave us completely but because of the spiritual war we waged, things did not go according to their plans.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back