Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Appropriate cleaning?

Gearshift

What exactly is appropriate cleaning of the aura/chakra if your using vibration? (A recent member mentioned the Sun is entering Leo and mentioned cleaning with 111 albeit you can raise it more to like 216 and programming the energy to clean your aura).

I found that weird as shouldn't everyone be doing vibration cleaning? So my question is WHEN should vibration be incorporated? OR IF it is even necessary?

This is my schedule:(lately I've been cleaning on and off twice a day, I mostly do a single time but in large quantities).(I know, I know twice a day but just bear with me).

1. Returning curses Pt1. programmed energy sloughing ball
2. F-RTR non-programmed energy sloughing ball x3
3. Returning Curses Pt2 a while back I was doing 36, then moved to 72, did 111 for a few days, and now doing 216 and x18 affirmation.
4. Standard aura of protection. x1 rep as it's programmed
5. Standard sun aura of protection, simply stating energy from the sun. x1 rep as it's programmed
6. W-G energy: My aura is now very powerful and now protecting me at all times. x6
7. As above with white-gold found in aura magick: My aura is now constantly and continuously Returning Curses Pt2 x3
8. W-G energy: I am now always totally safe and protected at all times and in every way x10.(standard AoP before bedtime protection).
9. W-G energy: I am now always totally safe, secure, protected, and fine in every way and at all times x3. F-RTR cleansing programming for better improvement of reality i.e. soul programming to have positive in the soul.

My question is SHOULD I be doing 216 vibrations to clean? Or is simply holding for 1 or more minutes of the aura and chakra cleansing more than enough?

How do I even know I'm dirty or my aura is dirty or anything if I'm not spiritually advanced nor plan on even going that far with my schedule that I have?

I know this question sounds bad but what is the point of cleaning if your reality doesn't involve anything. I mean I know cleaning is like meditation you do it forever but what is the point if your not even spiritually advanced to see or detect negativity or more precisely don't care about negativity.

Not sure if it's the way I am or my astrological chart or whatever but I honestly don't care if my aura or chakras are dirty or whatever. I just roll with the punches of negativity it doesn't bother me in any way, shape, or form if negativity occurs. I'm not saying JoS is fake but in all the years I've been around only recently as of the past about three or four years have I even bothered to clean my aura and chakras daily.

As much as I love NS/SS, it's never been proven by me I've never astral projected or seen energy or anything. There was a time I did feel energy but it could have just been my own body. So I'm not sure is simply aura/chakra cleaning in the most basic method enough?

I think I was the one that suggested that or at least I did recently in one post.

If your needing help with visualizing or just starting out vibration may be way easier and more useful as well as if your very dirty. It kind of states that on the aura cleansing meditation.

However it can also just be done by visualization as well. There really isnt a wrong way to do it as long as you do. I would think this would be if someone wasnt doing a lot for some reason one of the things that would need to be focused on above all else.

You have been a member at least as long as I was on this particular board if not before then.

It seems to me you would know how to do this and be able to detect this by now.

Often I wait to get away from a source of negativity before doing to much cleansing if i am around it such as being around an xtian as its kind of a waste of effort to cleanse the aura when it will just get really dirty 5 minutes later. I use the same thing when cleansing my partners aura too I wait till shes in a place that is clean.

I always take care of this asap though as if there is something in your aura or chakras that is dirty you want to take care if it asap.

Especially if your doing warfare against the enemy they will fight back and this after a bit actually could lead to bad events in your life. If your too lazy to clean it I dont think the Gods will stop this from happening.

A simple thing you can do is incorporate the Raum or some empowering meditation into your schedule. Maybe do the basic energy meditations if you cant sense energy yet.

It seems like by now you should at least have basic experiences. If not maybe your not doing much or your doing or believing something that is holding you back from advancing.

However not to criticize you how about you work on it and be strong.

You can do this I think. I mean you have the tools why not use them and work on anything holding you back.

Gear88 said:
What exactly is appropriate cleaning of the aura/chakra if your using vibration? (A recent member mentioned the Sun is entering Leo and mentioned cleaning with 111 albeit you can raise it more to like 216 and programming the energy to clean your aura).

I found that weird as shouldn't everyone be doing vibration cleaning? So my question is WHEN should vibration be incorporated? OR IF it is even necessary?

This is my schedule:(lately I've been cleaning on and off twice a day, I mostly do a single time but in large quantities).(I know, I know twice a day but just bear with me).

3. Returning Curses Pt2 a while back I was doing 36, then moved to 72, did 111 for a few days, and now doing 216 and x18 affirmation.
5. Standard sun aura of protection, simply stating energy from the sun. x1 rep as it's programmed
6. W-G energy: My aura is now very powerful and now protecting me at all times. x6
7. As above with white-gold found in aura magick: My aura is now constantly and continuously Returning Curses Pt2 x3
8. W-G energy: I am now always totally safe and protected at all times and in every way x10.(standard AoP before bedtime protection).
9. W-G energy: I am now always totally safe, secure, protected, and fine in every way and at all times x3. F-RTR cleansing programming for better improvement of reality i.e. soul programming to have positive in the soul.

My question is SHOULD I be doing 216 vibrations to clean? Or is simply holding for 1 or more minutes of the aura and chakra cleansing more than enough?

How do I even know I'm dirty or my aura is dirty or anything if I'm not spiritually advanced nor plan on even going that far with my schedule that I have?

I know this question sounds bad but what is the point of cleaning if your reality doesn't involve anything. I mean I know cleaning is like meditation you do it forever but what is the point if your not even spiritually advanced to see or detect negativity or more precisely don't care about negativity.

Not sure if it's the way I am or my astrological chart or whatever but I honestly don't care if my aura or chakras are dirty or whatever. I just roll with the punches of negativity it doesn't bother me in any way, shape, or form if negativity occurs. I'm not saying JoS is fake but in all the years I've been around only recently as of the past about three or four years have I even bothered to clean my aura and chakras daily.

As much as I love NS/SS, it's never been proven by me I've never astral projected or seen energy or anything. There was a time I did feel energy but it could have just been my own body. So I'm not sure is simply aura/chakra cleaning in the most basic method enough?

An excess of negative energy can cause sickness and in some cases depression. When you don't clean your aura you are more susceptible to astral attacks as well. It does have an effect on the physical, trust me lmao. I noticed something was off with my aura the other day and didnt pay much mind to it then I got sick. Not to mention I was pretty depressed when I was new and wasn't cleaning my aura regularly. Theres a reason we are told to do ap and ac daily. Both are very important.

Gear88 said:

It´s like with everything else if you don´t care, you don´t give 100%. If you don´t try your best while cleaning (visualising, fokus) you will need more time doing it then if you would give 100 %.

If you have the time you can do 216 cleaning, but it is useless if you do it half assed.

I only do part 1 and 2 RC after F-RTR daily. When I do chakra spinning I always visualise them in Goldwhite not the colors of the chakras (thought the main point is to turn them into gold Magnum Opus so why not visualise them in the way they should be in perfect shape)

Also did add purified to my aop affirmation:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41513&p=168851&hilit=Hatha+aop#p168851

I first could see a glimming floating fog like strukture (Aura) around me after 40 days aop, consistend done.
Someone told me if you are really able to see your aura, you can see it at total night, with colors but I can´t.

GG Allin said:
Gear88 said:

It´s like with everything else if you don´t care, you don´t give 100%. If you don´t try your best while cleaning (visualising, fokus) you will need more time doing it then if you would give 100 %.

If you have the time you can do 216 cleaning, but it is useless if you do it half assed.

I only do part 1 and 2 RC after F-RTR daily. When I do chakra spinning I always visualise them in Goldwhite not the colors of the chakras (thought the main point is to turn them into gold Magnum Opus so why not visualise them in the way they should be in perfect shape)

Also did add purified to my aop affirmation:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41513&p=168851&hilit=Hatha+aop#p168851

I first could see a glimming floating fog like strukture (Aura) around me after 40 days aop, consistend done.
Someone told me if you are really able to see your aura, you can see it at total night, with colors but I can´t.

You will be able to visualize it accurately likely before you can actually see it. I only got to the point of slightly seeing it myself however I can accurately visualize the colors on me and others.

So use what you can visualize. When you see dark or black like energy or gray that is usually really bad so cleanse it till your colors are more bright.

Black or dark colors can mean something else like it says when applying it yourself but for the most part its not good when naturally occurring in the aura at this point in my experience.

slyscorpion said:
It seems like by now you should at least have basic experiences. If not maybe your not doing much or your doing or believing something that is holding you back from advancing.

Your statement might be correct. In fact for the hell of it, it IS correct.

But I don't know if it's something to do with over complicating things or needing guidelines but sometimes I wonder if people are just pulling things out of their asses and creating meditations when in reality, WHAT kinda of meditation is that.

I see it everyday people posting things that sometimes sounds bordering on delusional.

So for example lets say I perform charka spinning. I've been told there is no need to visualize the chakra perfect or even at the bodily location merely the mere act of observing the center mulhadara chakra as an example is more than enough to put energy to that location. In simplest terms energy travels there even if you visualize the chakra floating in a forest or inside a castle or something.

Seems logical and correct dealing with matters of the soul according to people whether they delved into other meditations elsewhere or are doing our stuff.

So my reasoning becomes well isn't everything a meditation technically speaking I can make up meditations. Like other members have SURE some times work for some people like say a money spell. But the question becomes isn't simply using the imagination for whatever reasons or acts an act of meditation. It might not be as strictly defined by our organization but in the end people just make stuff up.

I believe slyscorpion something might be holding me back and as a guess but also statement "I don't know" and perhaps if I DID know, it's probably the fact I go too hardcore or not hardcore enough. As contradictory as mentioned mentioning both, I view my mentality and desires as hardcore but when I go and actually perform meditation even simple void(mindfulness) even if it's just to sit there for 2-5 minutes hell even researchers have mentioned even 5 minutes is helpful to the brain. I completely check out. I don't wish to meditate nor do it, what is the point?

And what is the point knowing I've been at this since I was 12 years old kinda like my friend he dedicated and never did anything he's just dedicated for the sake of dedicating cause he was another WW2 buff like myself and not knowing anything personal about him admires the Germans the axis and is just like me. Funny in recent emails he admires my extreme internalization while I admire his extreme externalization. He believes how we are we could have been one soul and split in half, obviously that is not how spiritual reality works but the joke and statement is there.

@slyscorpion: I believe my biggest challenge even all those years ago when I found JoS is void(mindfulness) and trance. I've never been able it's perhaps the reason why my lucid dreaming desire or desire to astral project never happened. To me void and trance are impossibilities I have no desire anymore to perform it nor any desire to learn. And even a certain aspect of my chart shows a brain person i.e. my mind is a ping pong ball of ideas smacking around in my head a very speedy intense mental jolts of flashes of mental processes. So there is that to contend with like my persistent thinking and walking and thinking. I literally spend hours of my day in another World for whatever whims or emotions occur in my head.

So there is also that stuff i.e. even the most basic thing is completely out of my reach why I avoid bothering with void and trance training and funny enough if trance requires a calm, relaxed, quiet mind why do I need to visualize or whatever to put someone in a trance that sounds like the mere thought breaks the trance.

I guess as well I'm scared of void and trance. Thinking is all I have, I don't do anything else and being voided blank or even being in an altered state especially with reading how people gets is very interesting but also troubling to me as it violates my normality.

I suppose half-assing cleaning even with 216 vibrations is a valid method of not doing much rather even the 1 minute hold cleans as much or more for the sake of cleansing.

So I'll drop the vibrations either way 216 and spending 20-30 minutes doing it isn't exactly fun but a chore much like as above it is a chore to meditate.

slyscorpion said:
GG Allin said:

So use what you can visualize. When you see dark or black like energy or gray that is usually really bad so cleanse it till your colors are more bright.

I do not fully get your last statement. First you say someone should visualize if the can´t see there aura color. Then you write when you see dark or black like energy or gray that is usually really bad so cleanse it till your colors are more bright.

Or was the second sentence not related to the first one?

If they were related I can´t understand why someone would visualise these on them self, you eather go full goldwhite or blue satanic flames if one likes this.

GG Allin said:
slyscorpion said:
GG Allin said:

I do not fully get your last statement. First you say someone should visualize if the can´t see there aura color. Then you write when you see dark or black like energy or gray that is usually really bad so cleanse it till your colors are more bright.

Or was the second sentence not related to the first one?

If they were related I can´t understand why someone would visualise these on them self, you eather go full goldwhite or blue satanic flames if one likes this.

When someone is able to sense the colors of their aura in their mind they with see this either very vividly in my mind like for instance I can see in my mind my aura is purple blue and white and a little dark in some areas.

Or they will when they advance more actually see the colors with their eyes. I am just barely starting to do this.

When you can see or sense the colors of your aura that's when you cleanse any blackish or grey energies it probably works different for different people but the idea is the same.

When you can sense or see the colors that's when you just visualize the light around you without focusing on anything specific other than that.

There is no contradiction in what I said. Just do what you can with this. Maybe also you will be able to feel the energies around you and then you can know if your clean or not even if you cant sense or see your aura.

Just do what you can.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back