Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

astaroth/ mer ka ba meditation

InnerMercury20

hello
i keep getting signs this week about merkaba and i finally saw this meditation on the meditations page but where can i find any JoS info about this if anoyone knows that would be appreciated. i get the basic concept of what it is but i would like to know more i think i need to do this meditation. i have never heard of merkaba but i kept seeing it it repeatedly in the past few days example while watching youtube, then a live video of someone was selling crystals one was a merkaba, that was the second time i came across the merkaba, then saw it again i said if its important he will let me know if it is something important for me right now personally. And sure enough, saw it a 4th and 5th time, today, and now I see it on JoS 6th time and i'm like AHA! and therrreee it is . if you know where to find more info or if you know anything important about it that knew age people don't tell you about it please leave a reply.

InnerMercury20 said:
The new age corrupts nearly everything. They mention it as a 6 point star, (Saturn) when it’s actually an 8 point star. (Jupiter) The meditation it self aligns your energies to Jupiter so they run much higher once the disk is permanently empowered, the meditation is somewhat advanced as you need to be in trance ( the more deep the better) so one stays entirely focus. I preformed it for about a week and the amount of energy it gave was crazy and I was barely in trance.

You can probably do it much better, considering the gods might be giving you signs, so there’s likely a reason.

Have a good day.

Any general information would be very helpful or a description or even personal experience on how it works or what its benefits/purpose would be.

MKB is one of my favorite if not outright favorite meditation. It's use in spiritual warfare at least a few times is very useful and even for all magick and for rituals.

HP.Cobra all the way back in 2006 time period mentions "to be careful" as the amplification of the soul and vibration increasing to the Speed of Light can propagate thought power and manifest things faster.

Note just because it ends at the speed of light and you shouldn't nor need until much later push past that doesn't mean your at Speed of Light. Again like Advanced Chakra spinning it increases the speed till your soul as a whole is vibrating at the speed of light while also pumping it up with other meditations. In other words to propagate the magick to the speed of light would require many years of meditation ON TOP of MKB. So it's not "woosh" and your at SoL rather it takes time.

The MKB has an entire scientific field behind it like Argedco's plasma mercury engine cosmology model. But like our Russian division's former websites MKB is used by the enemy in their form of meditation just as our form. And on top of that it had a whole host of connection to Middle Eastern meditations and other diagrams of Geometry in the sense of the dual pyramid octahedron, octogon effects and basically it's simpler just to state MKB is an entire scientific field.

That isn't to scare you albeit I hope you do understand even if you feel nothing you did something very potent. Sure it's just a simple two-three minute meditation but your really digging into some science.

Anyways consider it as a force-multiplier for not just spiritual warfare but even rituals and whatnot. In reality even we don't know much about merkaba even studying the enemies texts doesn't reveal much side engineering or reverse engineering information. Know that it is something VERY advanced something far more than meets the eye. Even Argedco's plasma-mecury model information is nothing but the very inklings of an entire mass of data found like an iceberg of MKB science. We see the iceberg top but how far does the rabbit hole go of the bottom of the iceberg.

InnerMercury20 said:
You can download a little pdf summarizing JoS info about it here.

There is also a message from the Yahoo Groups years ago, by Cobra:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Merkaba Meditation and your thoughts

Development is good, but not knowing how to handle your mind consciously and subconsciously with power can prove fucked up.

The negatives are, you are what you think. Your thoughts have a lot more power than the ordinary ones, a lot more, so you need to seriously pay attention into what you think and your emotions as what has been written a lot of times. Emotions and personality have to be kept in check. Lashing out on someone or having uncontrollable depression, etc... This can lead to serious shit, as you attract things you dwell and Merkaba multiplies your power for this. Additionally, the soul needs to be completely clean.

Let me explain to you that way. You have a needle and you throw it at a window. Will it break? Hell no. Now you have a needle vibrating at the speed of light. Possibly, the same needle can shatter a mountain or do a great deal of damage. Higher speed in physics equals in Higher power, same with Merkaba. On the other hand you being on a Higher vibrational level, you skip a lot of lag times in magick. Long story short, be careful, but not fear. Now Merkaba is even more serious, because it uses the Octagon. Many things in creation are based upon the Octagon and its important for a reason that I know by feeling, but I can't write it without evidence.

When the Merkaba field spins around you, one pyramid clockwise one anti-clockwise, where these meet, you have a creation of energy out of something like friction. Much energy. Its like spinning two metal plates on opposite directions, there is some sort of energetical friction that is made because of the heat, thus creating a disc of energy, this disc is connected through the light tube you raise in this meditation and chakra system, thus it amplifies that energy of your chakras too. All this is geometry and has a direct link on why the chakras are in Pyramid Shape... This is again very powerful from its nature and one who can feel energy will feel your bioelectric field, like I did for persons I knew.

Gods are Geniuses for inventing such knowledge. One has to just dive into it.

Right now, away from the science. What you dwell upon will materialize a lot quickly. Don't mind understanding why. But you must know that if your thoughts and emotions are out of control, this can prove a disaster. Since you have increased power, the enemies of Father Satan will look onto you differently, because you're an astral source of light and this is what they thrive for. Keep an aura of protection and use the increased power you have on this level to keep them the fuck away.

InnerMercury20 said:
Any general information would be very helpful or a description or even personal experience on how it works or what its benefits/purpose would be.
It makes you more powerful. This is all you need to know. This Meditation is so powerful that if done in the correct way for a long time your thought can manifest right away and spells become easy. This Is why for this meditation you need to master the Void meditation (so you have perfect control of your thoughts) and how to enter a trance (so you can do this meditation). You can do It without trance but its not nearly as powerful and it will take too much time. Learn how to enter even just a lighter trance and then do it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back