Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question on a working that removes fortune

DezFranky

Would the Jera rune be most effective? "When used in magickal operations, it can bring a reversal of personal fortunes". I want to reverse this man's success in aquiring the contract, very snake-like at that.
I want to teach him a lesson and start him at 0 again, not to completely ruin him, but just put him out of a job and the contract he snaked his way behind mine and another person's back with.

If I may so kindly ask, what would the perfect repetitions be, amount of days for this working, and the perfect timing for such? I looked for this information, but it wasn't included in the runic section.
Would 9 be a good power number for affirmations?
"This working is removing any and all good fortune from "name" in the form of finances.... (I dont want to say permanently, I just want to teach him a lesson, should I just specify the contract?)
*while visualizing him losing the contract and his job there*

A little backstory, When contracts were all said and done, me and another guy were on the ropes having to reapply for the job we were already working. The main supervisor had already been behind the scenes with his company for the contract and another managing company and keeping me and my co-worker in the dark. We had no idea and kept being told to apply for other jobs, even though why on earth should we if it's just us 2 and him still working the same job.

It turns out he had been a snake in the sense he had already had someone planned and wouldn't you know it, it was his fucking brother or relative. Eventually I won the only position open, and my poor co-worker had gotten sacked like right in the middle of co-vid, because this guy is a fucking snake (no offense serpents)

I've gotten sick of him and his workflow ethics, the entire department continues to stagnate and take advantage, continuing to cheat the system

DezFranky said:
Would the Jera rune be most effective? "When used in magickal operations, it can bring a reversal of personal fortunes". I want to reverse this man's success in aquiring the contract, very snake-like at that.
I want to teach him a lesson and start him at 0 again, not to completely ruin him, but just put him out of a job and the contract he snaked his way behind mine and another person's back with.

If I may so kindly ask, what would the perfect repetitions be, amount of days for this working, and the perfect timing for such? I looked for this information, but it wasn't included in the runic section.
"This working is removing any and all good fortune from "name" in the form of finances.... (I dont want to say permanently, I just want to teach him a lesson, should I just specify the contract?)

A little backstory, When contracts were all said and done, me and another guy were on the ropes having to reapply for the job we were already working. The main supervisor had already been behind the scenes with his company for the contract and another managing company and keeping me and my co-worker in the dark. We had no idea and kept being told to apply for other jobs, even though why on earth should we if it's just us 2 and him still working the same job.

It turns out he had been a snake in the sense he had already had someone planned and wouldn't you know it, it was his fucking brother or relative. Eventually I won the only position open, and my poor co-worker had gotten sacked like right in the middle of co-vid, because this guy is a fucking snake (no offense serpents)

I've gotten sick of him and his workflow ethics, the entire department continues to stagnate and take advantage, continuing to cheat the system

Yes Jera would be the Rune to go with as it reverses circumstances. The trick with the runes page is that whatever number the rune is, is the best number of repetitions for that rune. So jera is numbered 12 so multiplications of 12 work best. Couple that with Kenaz (6) to incite stupidity, also make him unaware of the energies (if he is Jewish) and fehu (1) as the rune of sending, which will also make him stupid as well as increase the destructive potential of the working.

Moon in Capricorn would work well for straight up black magic, moon in Taurus would also work because it rules possessions and material things.

As far as the number you probably wouldn’t need more than 24 reps for each rune, maybe 36 for 40 days Affirmation (this is just me personally) could be a little more direct. In vision his face to start and affirm “ His fortune is reversed, his contract is lost, any and all of his success in this job is destroyed, totally and completely”

9 is the number of permanence so keep in mind to only target this job.

Good luck, hope this helped
Have a good day :)

ChaosBringer666 said:
DezFranky said:

Yes Jera would be the Rune to go with as it reverses circumstances. The trick with the runes page is that whatever number the rune is, is the best number of repetitions for that rune. So jera is numbered 12 so multiplications of 12 work best. Couple that with Kenaz (6) to incite stupidity, also make him unaware of the energies (if he is Jewish) and fehu (1) as the rune of sending, which will also make him stupid as well as increase the destructive potential of the working.

Moon in Capricorn would work well for straight up black magic, moon in Taurus would also work because it rules possessions and material things.

As far as the number you probably wouldn’t need more than 24 reps for each rune, maybe 36 for 40 days Affirmation (this is just me personally) could be a little more direct. In vision his face to start and affirm “ His fortune is reversed, his contract is lost, any and all of his success in this job is destroyed, totally and completely”

9 is the number of permanence so keep in mind to only target this job.

Good luck, hope this helped
Have a good day :)

Thank you Chaos! You've elaborated this in a very understandable way for myself and now understand the number system a whole lot better as well. I hope your day is merry too! :D

DezFranky said:
Jera is good for this, yes. Try to use some multiple of 12 like 36, 72, or 108 that add up to 9 in squaresum. 9 for the affirmation is fine also.

With this working, I would actually recommend prioritizing the right moon phase above all else when it comes to the starting date. Never start this working during a waxing moon. Jera is a rune of natural cycles, so taking advantage of the waning moon in this case is essential.
Tomorrow on the 14th would likely be one of the better dates you can use, as otherwise you'd need to wait until the moon is waning again which I assume you would preferably not do.

With that being said, if I were you I would also ask myself if it's even worth it to stay with these people in the first place. It may be that your time could be used much more efficiently on just finding a new job where you don't have to work with lazy snakes, instead of using your time trying to punish one random guy.

Shael said:
DezFranky said:
Jera is good for this, yes. Try to use some multiple of 12 like 36, 72, or 108 that add up to 9 in squaresum. 9 for the affirmation is fine also.

With this working, I would actually recommend prioritizing the right moon phase above all else when it comes to the starting date. Never start this working during a waxing moon. Jera is a rune of natural cycles, so taking advantage of the waning moon in this case is essential.
Tomorrow on the 14th would likely be one of the better dates you can use, as otherwise you'd need to wait until the moon is waning again which I assume you would preferably not do.

With that being said, if I were you I would also ask myself if it's even worth it to stay with these people in the first place. It may be that your time could be used much more efficiently on just finding a new job where you don't have to work with lazy snakes, instead of using your time trying to punish one random guy.

Thank you for the information as well! I did talk to someone else I knew about it and she said "Revenge is of God" or some shit she quoted from the Babble and made myself tempted to do the working, but I think you're right Shael. In the end, my time is better spent elsewhere. One thing I did appreciate is her drawing comparisons between REAL bad bosses that threaten to fire you for not fucking them, to someone who just wants to be an asshole to litmus test you.

In the end, gentile are the ones suffering around me and because of their lack of will, refuse to change these things or even reflect upon themselves. It's very sad, and I don't say this out of words alone.

It makes me grateful, I was born with what I have.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back