Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Irregular heartbeat dream?

Cynthia

Last night I had this weird sleep paralysis thing where I was kind of awake but it felt like my heart was beating out of my chest and I was so worried it was going to stop beating but I also had this weird energy that I could feel and I'm wondering what this might mean and if this is an enemy attack?

Thank you for your time,

Hail Satan

That sounds a lot like anxiety. It’s hard to say whether it is an attack, but when you are in certain states it’s easy to become hyper aware of certain bodily functions you wouldn’t normally be aware of. Your heart may have been beating at a normal rate, just amplified in that sleep paralysis type state.

Are you exercising, doing yoga? You might have a lot of energy stored that needs to be vented out. That can be another alternative to an attack.

Cynthia said:
Last night I had this weird sleep paralysis thing where I was kind of awake but it felt like my heart was beating out of my chest and I was so worried it was going to stop beating but I also had this weird energy that I could feel and I'm wondering what this might mean and if this is an enemy attack?

Thank you for your time,

Hail Satan

Could be -I had the same , where I literally woke up gasping for breath. But it can also be some other physical problem due to lack of nutrients.

Visualise on Satan's sigil and ask him. Ask you can even reas the prayer for protection.
Take Care

Libra said:
That sounds a lot like anxiety. It’s hard to say whether it is an attack, but when you are in certain states it’s easy to become hyper aware of certain bodily functions you wouldn’t normally be aware of. Your heart may have been beating at a normal rate, just amplified in that sleep paralysis type state.

Are you exercising, doing yoga? You might have a lot of energy stored that needs to be vented out. That can be another alternative to an attack.

I have been doing yoga but not much cardio or strength training. I need to start though :( I don't know why I'm always so tired. I need 9 or 10 hours of sleep to feel normal. I've been taking iron pills and they've helped a little because I don't get dizzy anymore when I stand up too fast but I'm still exhausted. I am going to start getting more exercise though, I think it will help with the stress. Thank you for the advice!

Hail Satan

Usthepeople666 said:
Cynthia said:

Thank you for your time,

Hail Satan

Could be -I had the same , where I literally woke up gasping for breath. But it can also be some other physical problem due to lack of nutrients.

Visualise on Satan's sigil and ask him. Ask you can even reas the prayer for protection.
Take Care

Thank you for your advice! I'm starting to think it might be a little of both. I need to work more on strengthening my aura in order to prevent this from happening and try to work towards better physical health too. I am going to ask Satan tonight.

Hail Satan!

Sleep paralysis with heart beating so fast means you were close to astral projection, I'm not even sure it's your actual heart but rather the heart chakra. Don't get scared next time and try to relax and let out of your physical body.

Try falling back next time ,like your falling down a building.

Aquarius said:
Sleep paralysis with heart beating so fast means you were close to astral projection, I'm not even sure it's your actual heart but rather the heart chakra. Don't get scared next time and try to relax and let out of your physical body.

Really? It was an experience I've never had and it makes me happy to know it was a positive thing. I'll try to relax next time and see what happens. Thank you for your advice and information!

Hail Satan

Aquarius said:

You are totally right! Last night I experienced the same feeling but I stayed calmer. I still ended up bringing myself out of it because I think I'm kind of afraid because it's new for me. Is it possible to get stuck on the astral? This is my only worry. Sorry if it's a dumb question.

Thank you again!

Hail Satan!

Cynthia said:
Aquarius said:

You are totally right! Last night I experienced the same feeling but I stayed calmer. I still ended up bringing myself out of it because I think I'm kind of afraid because it's new for me. Is it possible to get stuck on the astral? This is my only worry. Sorry if it's a dumb question.

Thank you again!

Hail Satan!
Don't worry, your're never gonna get stuck there, and you have Satan's protections if something negative happens:)

Aquarius said:
Cynthia said:
Aquarius said:

Thank you again!

Hail Satan!
Don't worry, your're never gonna get stuck there, and you have Satan's protections if something negative happens:)

Thank you! I guess I still have some deprogramming to do lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back