Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About runes, square mantras and subliminals

Serenity

Example if i use the MANNAZ or the mercury square mantra and instead of saying my affirmations what if i listen to a subliminal for improving my grades and cognitive functions? Would it make the subliminal more effective?

Never listen to any subliminal message.
They often put all kinds of curses and negative messages inside of those, in a way that you can not hear it but it does affect you. This has harmed a lot of listeners in serious ways.

Serenity said:
Example if i use the MANNAZ or the mercury square mantra and instead of saying my affirmations what if i listen to a subliminal for improving my grades and cognitive functions? Would it make the subliminal more effective?
Don't waste your time with subliminals just use affirmations in present tense, affirm them in your mind before going to sleep and after waking up, you can do it before going to sleep affirming it 40 times. And if you want to do kabalistic squares just do them as they are, with affirmations not subliminals.

In subliminal messages you can't do affirmations long enough to be effective in every way because the range of our
vision (the part of the vision in which we see clearly) is not big enough for that, and using 20 or 30 affirmations is not better that using 1 affirmation that covers all ways completely.

Serenity said:
Subliminals are very ineffective. I used to use these and even make my own a lot before finding JoS, and for a bit afterwards as well. They are principally inferior to just simply raising energy and programming it with an affirmation.

Instead of using a subliminal, just state an affirmation here like "In a positive way for me, the energies of Mannaz [or "the energies of Mercury"] are healthily increasing my intelligence, now, continuously, and forever". State it for 10 or 18 times and start the working on a Wednesday. August 26th is a great date to start Mercury-related workings on.
If you want to use the Mercury mantra, use the ending "Svaha" instead of "Nama" when working on intelligence.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back