Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

NFL Player Goes Off-Script

Karnonnos

This NFL player Jackson veered off the line, quoted the Antichrist and unloaded on twitter. Oops!

Almost immediately, the highest level of Ch@bad and lawyers were brought in to rectify the problem and force a brotha to kneel. That's very weird, I would have thought insulting the wealthiest category by far of ''White people" from oppressed and righteous Blacks was just prejudice with no power to do anything, not discrimination or racism? Why is it Jackson's responsibility to 'promote equality' and 'educate himself', I thought the materially advantaged 'oppressor' had to do that...?

XyVk97j.jpg

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UuASYdbSLa85/

Interesting. A little more info on what was actually said could be helpful here. I cant find that even searching on it. But what you do see is the attempts to shut it down and almost forced sounding apology.

The video appears to have no link to this. So this post is a little confusing.

Ok some of the Liberals are starting to wake up that's what I see in what you said. That is good. It will probably happen more and more like Cobra said. I dont think all of them are totally bad people in their heart anyways I never did some are but if they had full access to the truth many would go against the enemy and join us. This is good. It can backfire on the enemy what they set out to do. Cause in general humanity not everyone in their spirit is as far gone as the Jew would like us to be.

However some actually are and only time will tell how many actually are Jewish pawns at a soul level.

I think that is what the quote on the JOS meant on the final rtr.

Amdusias stated to the JoS Ministry back in 2003:
"Just as (Jehovah's people) cannot see you, you cannot see them, but they will manifest blatantly as the earth draws closer to the climax of our cause."

Part of the not knowing is at one point everyone's energy was so bad with Jewish curses that you couldn't tell who really was fully enemy and who wasnt.

But anyways this is interesting and good to see.

What he said was just bullshit nonsense. He said it was a Hitler quote, but it had nothing to do with anything Hitler ever talked about before.

He posted a picture of a page from a book with a paragraph highlighted. And it was all basically saying "Black people are the true children of Israel. And the white american jews are terrified to accept this fact, because it would be admitting that they have been abusing the true children of Israel, who are really the black people. Look what happened in the bible when the Egyptians mistreated the children of israel, god put curses on the Egyptians and gave them a lot of deadly plagues. The white American jews would be cursed by god with plagues, for what they have done against the black children of israel."

I did not actually copy it, that is not a direct quote. That's just the basic story of what the quote he posted was talking about. So the whole thing is nonsense, "black hebrew Israelite" insanity. But it was pretty funny seeing everyone freaking out about it and getting all mad.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
What he said was just bullshit nonsense. He said it was a Hitler quote, but it had nothing to do with anything Hitler ever talked about before.

He posted a picture of a page from a book with a paragraph highlighted. And it was all basically saying "Black people are the true children of Israel. And the white american jews are terrified to accept this fact, because it would be admitting that they have been abusing the true children of Israel, who are really the black people. Look what happened in the bible when the Egyptians mistreated the children of israel, god put curses on the Egyptians and gave them a lot of deadly plagues. The white American jews would be cursed by god with plagues, for what they have done against the black children of israel."

I did not actually copy it, that is not a direct quote. That's just the basic story of what the quote he posted was talking about. So the whole thing is nonsense, "black hebrew Israelite" insanity. But it was pretty funny seeing everyone freaking out about it and getting all mad.
That is exactly what the jews are trying to push on Blacks. In this way they will destroy Whites while the jews are comfy in their homes and then they will enslave everyone else.

slyscorpion said:
Interesting. A little more info on what was actually said could be helpful here. I cant find that even searching on it. But what you do see is the attempts to shut it down and almost forced sounding apology.

Ok some of the Liberals are starting to wake up that's what I see in what you said. That is good. It will probably happen more and more like Cobra said. I dont think all of them are totally bad people in their heart anyways I never did some are but if they had full access to the truth many would go against the enemy and join us. This is good. It can backfire on the enemy what they set out to do. Cause in general humanity not everyone in their spirit is as far gone as the Jew would like us to be.

However some actually are and only time will tell how many actually are Jewish pawns at a soul level.

I think that is what the quote on the JOS meant on the final rtr.

Amdusias stated to the JoS Ministry back in 2003:
"Just as (Jehovah's people) cannot see you, you cannot see them, but they will manifest blatantly as the earth draws closer to the climax of our cause."

Part of the not knowing is at one point everyone's energy was so bad with Jewish curses that you couldn't tell who really was fully enemy and who wasnt.

But anyways this is interesting and good to see.
I think a lot of them have a very strong psychic block that does not let them see the truth. They just stop the conversation if they start to heart something they don't like. Lately I've seen more videos of leftist saying even if they don't fully like Trump they will vote for him because he is the best option right now.

I've see the same thing here in Italy but its mostly because the leftist government here has been exposed of all the stupid shits they are doing.

I am not surprised. All I could find on what he actually said, like what slyscorpion encountered via search, was some shrill shrieking about how he reposted Literally Hitler and nothing else.

That said I am surprised they got Chavad involved with this given that they usually tolerate Black Israelite crap. Maybe what he specifically said and who attributed it to stung. 'The cursed race of Ham' is not permitted to insult them in any way.

slyscorpion said:

The video I posted is more an observation that almost everything seems to be free game with leftists right now other than the enemy, which also applies to this incident.

I don't know if liberals are "waking up" more commenting on the total irrationality of the double standard. Hopefully some people on that side might question why this guy has to kneel like this but I am doubting it, their sanity and ability to be critical went out the window a long time ago.

Oh that nonsense. I saw some guy at a bus station once handing out pamphlets on that and trying to convert people to something related to it other than that dont know anything about it.

I dont know why anyone of any gentile race would want to lump themselves in with the Jews.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back