Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mentor/Covens???

asuraskeye

Hi, is there a coven out there i could join who could raise me to godhead with no strings attached or any type of exchange that isnt right or uncalled for? I would be willing to relocate if neccesarry but if we can work remotely and you think i could still learn like that i would do that as well.

Im just so tired of life and all i have left is ss i dont care about the real world its either this or just wait til i die since thats the only thing garunteed in my life at this point.

Im not the smartest person in the world i have very bad attention but i will work hard im just tired of hurting people i care about because im not happy inside and i want to achieve something for myself that is really important to me.

a mentor a coven or anything please something?

I mentioned the uncalled for exchange because i got into an arguement with a voodoo practioner on youtube because she tried to say people are stupid for involving themselves with spirits without being informed and if you want to learn you will either have to pay, fuck or do some type of exchange or get a family member to teach you and that just doesnt sit right with me because if i had the power i would share it for free and if i did exchange something it would just be that you are completely focused and dedicated to changing. i just feel like the way the world is so fucked up and it makes me want to cry because i hate money and money lack of and trying to work for it through societal means has ruined my whole life and i just really want to set myself on fire at this point.

asuraskeye said:
Hi, is there a coven out there i could join who could raise me to godhead with no strings attached or any type of exchange that isnt right or uncalled for? I would be willing to relocate if neccesarry but if we can work remotely and you think i could still learn like that i would do that as well.

Im just so tired of life and all i have left is ss i dont care about the real world its either this or just wait til i die since thats the only thing garunteed in my life at this point.

Im not the smartest person in the world i have very bad attention but i will work hard im just tired of hurting people i care about because im not happy inside and i want to achieve something for myself that is really important to me.

I mentioned the uncalled for exchange because i got into an arguement with a voodoo practioner on youtube because she tried to say people are stupid for involving themselves with spirits without being informed and if you want to learn you will either have to pay, fuck or do some type of exchange or get a family member to teach you and that just doesnt sit right with me because if i had the power i would share it for free and if i did exchange something it would just be that you are completely focused and dedicated to changing. i just feel like the way the world is so fucked up and it makes me want to cry because i hate money and money lack of and trying to work for it through societal means has ruined my whole life and i just really want to set myself on fire at this point.
Advance yourself spiritualy then you can enter a coven, covens arent for beginners, there aren't mentors here if you want to know something just ask on the forums, and no one rises you to godhead you will do it if you want to become a god for that you will need spiritual advancement, doing and mastering the power meditations https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html
If you want informations you can learn on Joy of Satan Library
here https://satanisgod.org/ read or listen to Maxine's sermons. And read our sites 666 Black Sun, Third Reich and Satanism, Exposing Christianity. If you dedicated your self, you should read all sites from the above.

This forum is a coven in way.

You can use sites found from satanisgod.org to study. Also this forum serves a fine tool. From there on you can expand to literature when it is the time for that.

I would simply advise to make meditation and yoga your routine and better yourself day by day. Shit feels will fade away in due time when you make changes to your habits.

Your relationship with Satan is personal and there are no mediators. That being said more expierenced people should always be listened, but not with blind faith. Always have a sense of criticality since we can err in our ways. With Satan and us being together I have faith in self correcting mechcanism as a whole.

asuraskeye said:

Yo it's up to you to build a life worth living. Satan shows us the way to a better life but YOU have to put in the work for it. Stop thinking you need to rely on other people or external substances or stimuli. You have everything you need for spiritual advancement given on the main JoS website. I've seen a lot of people with beliefs like you and I told them the way to a better life is practice, patience, and persistence. Almost all of these people gave up, still work shitty jobs, still smoke weed in their mom's basement or some shitty apartment. Be real and get rid of the things you don't like about yourself. Replace them with better habits .

Satan and the demons are always here for us but don't bother them for things you can easily study for yourself or do for yourself. I'd recommend establishing a relationship with a demon if you really want to advance quick or require extra guidance. DO NOT expect to see or hear entities any time soon this can take years to develop properly, if they want you to understand something they will find a way. They are gods after all.

Bottom-line dude get away from the enemy programs, this includes drugs and social media. Both are just a waste of time and stop you from elevating yourself. Do you honestly want to be like all the rest of the zombies wandering around with no purpose in life? Work on yourself everyday even if it's just a little bit, I promise you it'll be worth your time. Your destiny is for you to create.

Have you read JoyofSatan.org

That website has the meditations you need to spiritually advance. If you want to advance with real spiritual knowledge then practice the power meditations from that website and study it

Here is a simple 40 meditation program that you can do. One of these links should work
https://web.archive.org/web/20160614010104/https://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Joy_of_Satan_Ministries_Meditation_Program_40_day.pdf

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ba8fiob53cky65l/Joy_of_Satan_Ministries_Meditation_Program_40_day.pdf?dl=1

asuraskeye said:

There are no mediators in Satanism.. and do not join covens, do not even meet in real life with a person here. And it is even better not to chat with ppl kn private, this is a save environment, for exchange, help, tipps and guidance.

I shared my Proton mail on my signiture and I got mails from jews that disguised themselves as other SS, trying to get me to click on encrypted links (or however you call them).

This public and safe, stay on the forums.

i appreciate everyone, sorry for responding late, haven't had my laptop and have been tryin to find a place to live so im not depending on my parents anymore.... I do understand everyones opinion and im going to keep up with my meditations and readings as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back