Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lunar influences and insanity

Satanic_truth

Hi all, about three days ago I dealt with some kind of psychosis sleep disorder and didn't sleep all night because I felt like I was being attacked by spirits (I'm pretty sure this was mentally induced, not real) BUT I found out today that the time I woke up screaming thinking I was being attacked was exactly 3AM on the day of the full moon. What is the correlation between lunar influences and neuroses?

Is this a crazy coincidence? I'm just wondering because the full moon has always been associated with insanity. Are spirits empowered? Please don't think I'm schizo or anything :lol: this is the first time this has ever happened.

Satanic_truth88 said:
Hi all, about three days ago I dealt with some kind of psychosis sleep disorder and didn't sleep all night because I felt like I was being attacked by spirits (I'm pretty sure this was mentally induced, not real) BUT I found out today that the time I woke up screaming thinking I was being attacked was exactly 3AM on the day of the full moon. What is the correlation between lunar influences and neuroses?

Is this a crazy coincidence? I'm just wondering because the full moon has always been associated with insanity. Are spirits empowered? Please don't think I'm schizo or anything :lol: this is the first time this has ever happened.
You probably just got attacked because you left yourself open and unprotected. Sure the full moon could have played into it a bit but that influence is negligible. Make sure you do the Returning Curses I & II daily. I also recommend a few days of the banishing ritual and perhaps some Raum soul-cleaning on top of that.

I always get quite moody and Angry and maybe even a little unstable sometimes about things around a lunar and solar eclipse seemingly. To the point we watch when one is going to come to avoid arguments by separating for a bit. Other than that nothing. I dont know the moon may effect some differently. People even in police departments have claimed that a full moon means more kind of wacky things happen so I dont know. You can look this up there is probably something to this.

Here is something by Wiki about this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_effect#Law_and_order
That may be helpful.

Full moon itself never effected me in a bad way when there wasnt an eclipse though.

But there have been a bunch of times I become a little unstable during an eclipse. There was one this time around even though it was only a partial small one. Like usual it did effect me mainly during it. That would be around 3 AM. But it didn't get that bad with me.

I myself am water sign moon are you a water sign moon. That may explain this partly.

The moon goes through the zodiac signs just like other planets and if you’re spiritually opened you can kind of feel the energy from the moon/the phase it is in.

The moon was in Capricorn when it was a full moon. Capricorn itself can give off very bad “vibes” and effect people’s moods in a really negative way.

You’re probably just kind of sensitive to the moon, a lot of people are though.

Just make sure to do balancing. Hatha yoga, alternate nostril breathing, vibrating Satanama for 5 minutes etc.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back