Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

To Our Jos Family

Usthepeople666

Hi this is more like a backstory cum appreciation post for our SS family.
So this is it-
I dedicated a few years back all alone, living with my parents, and read the LaVey bible and dedicated in an instant.
But it was kind of strange becuase I first called out to Satan a year before where I wasnt really in a trance and would literally scream in my head calling him out for help.
A friend of mine coincidentally directed me to JOS as a joke of Ghosts and stuff. And just a year before that I was into the whole wicca bullshit. Finding spells online and doing just about anything. That most of the times got no results.
After reading the JOS back then I found it strange to belive everything written as if I already knew it was all real. I did loads and loads of demon summonings that year and being a kid back then I would get really loud , like really and then there was an earthquake :p
I thought I had angered the Gods by calling them daily.
(Not so say when I was not dedicated but was calling out Satan , my life got insanely better.
We moved to a different city, quality of life became 1000x times. )
The year I dedicated, started with me doing a RTR I guess I was led there but as such I hadnt joined the forums , me having a really bad internet connection back then. And I got really really sick after that. But again I overcame that I guess due to vril but I must admit I was having strange feelings all the while as if someone was watching me and I got attacked a lot.
And then I just left, not to mention I was being called back again and again . I have fallen into all kinds of traps be it "Be a living Gawd" meme. But I always would end up on youtube videos from the JOS.
But something strange happened and I started disliking the JOS website feeling it was a racist website and I was not white enough.
And would develop my own versions from Jewwood movies of what A Satanist is supposed to be like.
And then I finally made an account on here and found this to be the complete opposite of what Satanists as shown as. I felt so much love , as if this was the only thing I was missing.

I got back on the path , reading " stay strong" etc by the HPs. Not to mention I again hadnt asked Satan to bless my house and got crazily attacked. Like I felt an entity enter me once when I opened the JOS website. And Just kept going away from the forums.
But simple one liners like " An RTR keeps the Juden away " or facts like " We are Satan Army" got me disciplined again.
Seeing the way people helped each other on each made me , as a SS feel empowered.
Not to lie I got attacked like crazy to the point now I dont even remember what all I have been through in my life.

I wanted to make this my 666th post but got mixed up in asking/answering questions.

(To every new member joining , do stay with the forums if you are dedicated or are thinking about dedicating. The quote that I have about staying true to ideals got me through the toughest times,
It is about truth vs injustice. It is about true growth.
But it can only do that much. To protect , to grow , stay with the SS family.

Not to mention if one seriously wants to help the Gods help a lot. A Lot. )

Now seeing people here struggle but keeping strong, being the true family, gets me fired up.

I want to thank everyone on here for their constant help, even when I was too blind to distinguish between what is ours and what isnt. For their discussions , for their meditations which they experimented with and got very good results .
Love For The SS Family ❤️

JOS Forever.

Those without turn to the bottle to escape things. Or generally grasp at strings in the wrong direction.

We here learn to work by natural law. Yes it can take discipline but then you sow what you reap.

We are lucky because we have guidance and protection.

Hello there.
I understand and appreciate what you went through as I am going through it myself, but in my case its a combination of living with crisitian reletives and getting distracted very easily.

I only recently started to actually take spiritual satanism seriously and just yesterday I was attacked by a angel, without my aura of protection I'd probably have been injured. Stay strong and don't make the same mistake I did of being distracted from spiritual satanism, your work, homework and video games can wait but your soul can not.

I'm very greatfull for this family that provides me with knowledge and support and I'm also greatfull to Satan for his love and guidance.

Hail Satan!

Personal Growth said:
Those without turn to the bottle to escape things. Or generally grasp at strings in the wrong direction.

We here learn to work by natural law. Yes it can take discipline but then you sow what you reap.

We are lucky because we have guidance and protection.

Yes Sirrrr

Blood_Raven1 said:
Hello there.
I understand and appreciate what you went through as I am going through it myself, but in my case its a combination of living with crisitian reletives and getting distracted very easily.

I only recently started to actually take spiritual satanism seriously and just yesterday I was attacked by a angel, without my aura of protection I'd probably have been injured. Stay strong and don't make the same mistake I did of being distracted from spiritual satanism, your work, homework and video games can wait but your soul can not.

I'm very greatfull for this family that provides me with knowledge and support and I'm also greatfull to Satan for his love and guidance.

Hail Satan!

:)
Take Care

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back