Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Good evening! A musickal contribution for your enjoyment.

InX

Been out with the lady Aphrodite/Venus, had a nice night out.

Having been a worker of the way of intelligence for some 15 years, I am most impressed with you all. Devotion, especially.

I would like to share a track I wrote/produced/played/sang on, so you can have some sort of better idea of who's talking here. It's not been published on any platform, it's pre-production level. I can guarantee you this: it gets into an altered state. Isn't that the aim of raising the kundalini/? Higher vibration/consciousness?

Knowing what I do know about your use of language, and concerns with the use of terms, note the following: "Demons" in the song literally means the computer term "daemons" for terminate-and-stay-resident programs, which are self-created at appropriate times in childhood, which are carried through into the grown up state until re-evaluated and discarded. I'm still reading about your beings, and I must admit, Azazel resonates uncannily and for no reason at all.

As you suggest, the binding number is six. There are six of the daemons I speak of, in different technical terms. Please listen to this track, and if you find it sufficiently interesting, approve it and open this post as a discussion of the conditioned personality and discover together. I am most impressed by you all and want to share with you. My teacher, who "loved" Hitler, said we are running out of time.

That was fifteen years ago.

Much love,

iNx

https://tinyurl.com/ycuqxjy8

PS: By God, I mean infinite intelligence, Spirit (that which is not a thing), the Life Principle that animates all living things, or X, borrowed from algebra.

PPS: The "guardian" is a decision made flesh that watches the other six and reports their functioning to the awareness, rather than to Spirit through the ego or "chooser" when unconscious.

Admittedly you seem to mean well, and I hope you continue to grow and learn about things, but to be honest that type of link(s) make me kinda paranoid. You can't really tell what website it will lead to.

InX said:
Been out with the lady Aphrodite/Venus, had a nice night out.

Having been a worker of the way of intelligence for some 15 years, I am most impressed with you all. Devotion, especially.

I would like to share a track I wrote/produced/played/sang on, so you can have some sort of better idea of who's talking here. It's not been published on any platform, it's pre-production level. I can guarantee you this: it gets into an altered state. Isn't that the aim of raising the kundalini/? Higher vibration/consciousness?

Knowing what I do know about your use of language, and concerns with the use of terms, note the following: "Demons" in the song literally means the computer term "daemons" for terminate-and-stay-resident programs, which are self-created at appropriate times in childhood, which are carried through into the grown up state until re-evaluated and discarded. I'm still reading about your beings, and I must admit, Azazel resonates uncannily and for no reason at all.

As you suggest, the binding number is six. There are six of the daemons I speak of, in different technical terms. Please listen to this track, and if you find it sufficiently interesting, approve it and open this post as a discussion of the conditioned personality and discover together. I am most impressed by you all and want to share with you. My teacher, who "loved" Hitler, said we are running out of time.

That was fifteen years ago.

Much love,

iNx

https://tinyurl.com/ycuqxjy8

PS: By God, I mean infinite intelligence, Spirit (that which is not a thing), the Life Principle that animates all living things, or X, borrowed from algebra.

PPS: The "guardian" is a decision made flesh that watches the other six and reports their functioning to the awareness, rather than to Spirit through the ego or "chooser" when unconscious.

While I can't speak for all SS, I feel off about you. There's an urge to call you deluded, but I'm refraining from it officially, but word of advice, this altered state you're talking seems to be artificial. Kundalini doesn't work that way.

DeterminedAndStrong said:
Admittedly you seem to mean well, and I hope you continue to grow and learn about things, but to be honest that type of link(s) make me kinda paranoid. You can't really tell what website it will lead to.
That's also why you should use Tor Browser when visiting the forum.
Leads to DropBox, anyway

1. Seems like a new member.
2. Seems like someone who might not have read the JoS at all, more or less calling demons "programs"
3. Instructed by someone else. - which leads me to quote the following:

"There are no mediators in satanism"

To be fair they did imply they understood our beliefs on Demons and were going to continue to read and study in that regard but were pointing out that in the song they were using Deamon in the sense of a background process.

It is Tinyurl which is a tidy way of posting a long link like the dropbox link I used.

Ramier108666 said:
While I can't speak for all SS, I feel off about you. There's an urge to call you deluded, but I'm refraining from it officially, but word of advice, this altered state you're talking seems to be artificial. Kundalini doesn't work that way.

Feeling comes from perception. Maybe I am deluded, maybe not. Awareness describes what's true and false.

Altered states include enthusiasm, bliss, exhilaration, vital interest, and more, from this point of view.

I can see your point regarding it being "artificial." One of the (great) workers of intelligence did not care for rock music, he said it was excitement, which is addictive.

How exactly does Kundalini work, from your POV? I do know from doing the tibetan five rites that if you do it too fast, it is overwhelming and unsustainable.

Pirate11 said:
That's also why you should use Tor Browser when visiting the forum.
Leads to DropBox, anyway

So I should be using Tor to be here? VPN too? Opsec that critical?

Lunar Dance 666 said:
1. Seems like a new member.
2. Seems like someone who might not have read the JoS at all, more or less calling demons "programs"
3. Instructed by someone else. - which leads me to quote the following:

"There are no mediators in satanism"

1. True
2. Have read some, not all. The programs I speak of can be observed in self and all other selves by experiments and observation. If interested let me know.
3. There are no Mediators in the way either. Coworkers. No one claims authorship of the ideas given. One may play the role of "teacher" and another "student," yes? There are no priests or popes in the Way. There are states of being.

To be fair they did imply they understood our beliefs on Demons and were going to continue to read and study in that regard but were pointing out that in the song they were using Deamon in the sense of a background process.

Polite and simple good manners work wonders. :)

I feel you people get a bad wrap and am remiss to see all of the fallacious association with Satanism, personally.

What file hosting service would be accepted here? I would like some feedback on the tune, it's kind of Foo Fighters for the esoterically inclined.

Here's the full dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zbini3cany3wlaw/Fire%20Walk%20With%20Me.mp3?dl=0

Thanks for the consideration.

InX said:
Ramier108666 said:

Feeling comes from perception. Maybe I am deluded, maybe not. Awareness describes what's true and false.

Altered states include enthusiasm, bliss, exhilaration, vital interest, and more, from this point of view.

I can see your point regarding it being "artificial." One of the (great) workers of intelligence did not care for rock music, he said it was excitement, which is addictive.

How exactly does Kundalini work, from your POV? I do know from doing the tibetan five rites that if you do it too fast, it is overwhelming and unsustainable.

In consequence, I never thought rock music to be a bad thing. You can use music, but to delineate that it will give you bliss and what have you is false. Meditative states can enact that feeling. Pineal gland meditation and it's advanced form can procure that blissful feeling. Rock music from what I've noticed usually gets my base chakra vibrating.

Also feeling is not an all-in-all basis for perception. When I mentioned feeling off, I was going off from the perspective of intuition.

Lastly, from any of us who do the Kundalini Kriya Series, we can all agree the heat from the base of our spine is tremendous. But after doing the series, and laying down to feel the energy, it feels like you can just astrally leave your body. It's exhilarating. Put that along with bioelectric surge and it's powerful.

The link doesnt appear to lead anywhere at all just a log in screen for something I am not familiar with.

I was going to see what this person said.

That is the original meaning of the word "god" btw that the Jews stole so if that's what your talking about this person is not deluded even cobra said something along this lines a few times.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back