Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

In need of help with a love spell.

Stradavarius

Hello, I met someone about a month and a half ago, and she was perfect in ways I lack words to write about. Thing is that it happened while Venus was in retrograde. I did not know about all of this since my family is super devoted to christianity. The fact that I was presented with exactly what I wanted and then it was taken away is what made me come to Satanism. I am tired of being a sheep and a slave.

I want her. I understand and read about morality and I frankly don't care what I have to sacrifice. I just need a real love spell that works. It says that Lord Satan can help us achieve and get everything we desire and more. I want her. I tried calling Vual and Amon for help, but since I am a beginner, I had no contact yet.

Thank you very much in advance, and sorry if I made any mistakes or offended anyone by mystake. English is not my first language and the problem that I talked about means the world to me right now.

Hail Satan!

Stradavarius said:
Hello, I met someone about a month and a half ago, and she was perfect in ways I lack words to write about. Thing is that it happened while Venus was in retrograde. I did not know about all of this since my family is super devoted to christianity. The fact that I was presented with exactly what I wanted and then it was taken away is what made me come to Satanism. I am tired of being a sheep and a slave.

I want her. I understand and read about morality and I frankly don't care what I have to sacrifice. I just need a real love spell that works. It says that Lord Satan can help us achieve and get everything we desire and more. I want her. I tried calling Vual and Amon for help, but since I am a beginner, I had no contact yet.

Thank you very much in advance, and sorry if I made any mistakes or offended anyone by mystake. English is not my first language and the problem that I talked about means the world to me right now.

Hail Satan!

I would recommend using the Gebo rune. Vibrate it everyday for 40 days.

40 is my go to number for vibrations but you can do more or less depending how new you are.

After you're done affirm something along the lines of "____ finds me very attractive and wants me"

That was a horrible example but i dont really know how to word what you want for this. I mean imo, if you want her, just tell her.

Youre going to have to put in the action into the real world for the spell to manifest anyway, so youre going to have to tell her anyway. I dont know if this is your mindset but you can't expect to just do a spell and have her suddenly bust your door down and make out with you or some shit.

I also personally dont think you should do a spell for someone specific. You dont know how compatible as a lover they are with you. Sure she might be a cool girl and a good friend, but a relationship is totally different than a friendship. I know from experience. You also may not be very compatible sexually, she might wear you out or even bore you

This is just advice and i know youre going to do what you want regardless but i would do a spell for a perfect lover, and noy a girl you think may be perfect for you. If she really is then it will work on her regardless

If you choose this option use an affirmation along the lines of "i am attracting my perfect romantic partner into my life in a safe and positive way"

There isnt really any optimal dates for love any time soon but that doesn't mean you cant do it and wont get results, they just might not be as powerful. Check first if Venus is still in retrograde tho because if it is, this working will backfire

If you havent already check out the 2020 SS calendar, its great not only for finding optimal dates but for void of course moons as well.

Never start a working on a void of course as it will become, well, void. It will be a waste of time.

Oh and lastly, if this is untrue someone please correct me, but i believe even though you didnt get a physical responce from the gods they will still help you. Talk to them anyway but dont expect handouts. If youre going to ask for help you still need to do a spell yourself and put your own effort and energy into it and if they see that then they will most likely boost it a bit for you. This is just my personal belief and like i said if its wrong please correct me

I hope i could help. Hail Satan!

Stradavarius said:
Do a working with Wunjo, Ansuz, Gebo. Use an affirmation to get close to her like "In a positive and happy way for both of is, me and [name] are now romantically intimate with each other." (this is just an example and you can tweak this).

The first step is to healthily get close to her. You two need to talk with each other more and connect on deeper levels. This is important before you take any further steps in the sense of love magick, as you must become sure she is a good partner for you. Right now you already feel sure of this emotionally, being drunk on love, but you must also reach a point where you feel this logically (based on facts). The working I am giving you here will help you to get close to her and complete this step.

For the working, start it on either the 16th, 17th, 25th, or 26th of July (this month). Vibrate the runes like 40x Wunjo, then 40x Ansuz, then 40x Gebo, and then after that state your affirmation 10 or 18 times. While you do this entire working (vibrating and the affirmation), visualize yourself hugging her on the astral and try gently to merge your energies with her while you do this. This working isnt just done on you, but also on her, so you must visualize it like this. When you state the affirmation also, you still visualize yourself hugging her in this way and you program the energies in both of you with the affirmation.
Of course do the working for 40 days.

That's all in regards to the working. In addition to this, whenever you masturbate you should do so while fantasizing about her. Then when you orgasm you should focus these energies on her and "shoot" them up into her chakras with intent (this works best if you visualize you two having sex, of course). This will energetically connect you more with her and help in general.

If anything is unclear, don't hesitate to ask.

Jihiji12 said:
Stradavarius said:

Hail Satan!

40 is my go to number for vibrations but you can do more or less depending how new you are.

After you're done affirm something along the lines of "____ finds me very attractive and wants me"

That was a horrible example but i dont really know how to word what you want for this. I mean imo, if you want her, just tell her.

Youre going to have to put in the action into the real world for the spell to manifest anyway, so youre going to have to tell her anyway. I dont know if this is your mindset but you can't expect to just do a spell and have her suddenly bust your door down and make out with you or some shit.

I also personally dont think you should do a spell for someone specific. You dont know how compatible as a lover they are with you. Sure she might be a cool girl and a good friend, but a relationship is totally different than a friendship. I know from experience. You also may not be very compatible sexually, she might wear you out or even bore you

This is just advice and i know youre going to do what you want regardless but i would do a spell for a perfect lover, and noy a girl you think may be perfect for you. If she really is then it will work on her regardless

If you choose this option use an affirmation along the lines of "i am attracting my perfect romantic partner into my life in a safe and positive way"

There isnt really any optimal dates for love any time soon but that doesn't mean you cant do it and wont get results, they just might not be as powerful. Check first if Venus is still in retrograde tho because if it is, this working will backfire

If you havent already check out the 2020 SS calendar, its great not only for finding optimal dates but for void of course moons as well.

Never start a working on a void of course as it will become, well, void. It will be a waste of time.

Oh and lastly, if this is untrue someone please correct me, but i believe even though you didnt get a physical responce from the gods they will still help you. Talk to them anyway but dont expect handouts. If youre going to ask for help you still need to do a spell yourself and put your own effort and energy into it and if they see that then they will most likely boost it a bit for you. This is just my personal belief and like i said if its wrong please correct me

Hai Jihiji12. I agree with you and I will ask you about some question. "i am attracting my perfect romantic partner into my life in a safe and positive way" is 9x perfect for this or maybe x10? I will start on this friday. Is it okey for this anything bad happen. I don't really good about checkin planet retrogades.

Gaius said:
Jihiji12 said:
Stradavarius said:

Hail Satan!

Hai Jihiji12. I agree with you and I will ask you about some question. "i am attracting my perfect romantic partner into my life in a safe and positive way" is 9x perfect for this or maybe x10? I will start on this friday. Is it okey for this anything bad happen. I don't really good about checkin planet retrogades.

That depends on you. Certain numbers of power are better for certain things but I believe you can use whatever number you choose. I believe we've used x10 for rituals in the past so go ahead.

Friday isnt exactly an optimal time to start a love spell, but it will be fine, Venus is no longer retrograde

There is a void of course moon however so dont forget to check for that before you start, or your working might be a waste of time

Jihiji12 said:
Gaius said:
Jihiji12 said:

That depends on you. Certain numbers of power are better for certain things but I believe you can use whatever number you choose. I believe we've used x10 for rituals in the past so go ahead.

Friday isnt exactly an optimal time to start a love spell, but it will be fine, Venus is no longer retrograde

There is a void of course moon however so dont forget to check for that before you start, or your working might be a waste of time

Oh thanks a lot.Also I will pay attention about void of course moon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back