Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

MISTAKE WHILE CHANTING MARS AQUARE MANTRA

Tiger.666

Hello everyone !

I started my mars square on 30/06/2020 Tuesday.

But after draw the square while i was chanting mantra of mars , I made a mistake.

I said mantra 2 times as "AUM KRAAM KRIM KRAUM SAU BAUMAYA NAMA"

But the square I made was a square for spiritual purpose. So I had to say "SVAHA" instead of "NAMA".

Soon after, I said the mantra correctly that I should say, "AUM KRAAM KRIM KRAUM SAU BAUMAYA SVAHA". (i chanted it 15 times - for first day)

And now i am wondering that , is all my work broken?

No your fine I believe because Namah and Svaha have different energies and it's a different mantra.

I even heard of people doing both the Material and Spiritual Squares at once on various things (totally would not do that with Mars cause the energy would be too much to handle for me and probably some others too)

I personally never got a yes or no answer on whether that was ok but I did it a couple times with the Sun and Jupiter in around 2013/14 when Jupiter was in Cancer.

Tiger.666 said:
Hello everyone !

But after draw the square while i was chanting mantra of mars , I made a mistake.

But the square I made was a square for spiritual purpose. So I had to say "SVAHA" instead of "NAMA".

Soon after, I said the mantra correctly that I should say, "AUM KRAAM KRIM KRAUM SAU BAUMAYA SVAHA". (i chanted it 15 times - for first day)

Maaaybe, I don’t really know. Normally if I screw up I just imagine the energy being removed and replaced with the correct mantra, so say if I miss a “svaha” in one line I chant it twice and really imagine and feel it being inserted into the previous one.

Also are you pronunciating the Kraam, Krim and Kraum correctly. it’s pronounced KHraum like with the RTR, as most K’s are pronounced like this. If you did your probably ok, depending on if Satan corrected the energies or not. if you didn’t pronounce the K’s correctly you must restart. ask for guidance if you don’t know if you need to restart.

Tiger.666 said:
Hello everyone !

Also write Down the mantra so you don’t accidentally recite the wrong mantra by looking at your phone/computer

ChaosBringer666 said:
Tiger.666 said:
Hello everyone !

Maaaybe, I don’t really know. Normally if I screw up I just imagine the energy being removed and replaced with the correct mantra, so say if I miss a “svaha” in one line I chant it twice and really imagine and feel it being inserted into the previous one.

Also are you pronunciating the Kraam, Krim and Kraum correctly. it’s pronounced KHraum like with the RTR, as most K’s are pronounced like this. If you did your probably ok, depending on if Satan corrected the energies or not. if you didn’t pronounce the K’s correctly you must restart. ask for guidance if you don’t know if you need to restart.

I have listen the sound of mars mantra chanting and write it down . I pronunciating it like this . "AUMMM HIRRRRAAA-AMM HIRRRRRİİİMMM HRRRRAAUUMM SSSAAAUU BBBVAAAUUUMAY-YAAA SIVAHAAAA " I am using "H" instead of "K" . A sound like a dog growling . Is that true ?

Tiger.666 said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
Tiger.666 said:
Hello everyone !

I have listen the sound of mars mantra chanting and write it down . I pronunciating it like this . "AUMMM HIRRRRAAA-AMM HIRRRRRİİİMMM HRRRRAAUUMM SSSAAAUU BBBVAAAUUUMAY-YAAA SIVAHAAAA " I am using "H" instead of "K" . A sound like a dog growling . Is that true ?

Well if your making a growling noise I’m pretty sure that’s it though make sure your pronouncing it with somewhat of a K sound like with the RTR and how you pronounce Khim AHS and Khehm OHS it’s a soft k at the back of the throat.

Though like Shael said your going too have to restart, he is much more versed in spiritual practice than I. So I would trust him over many other members.

Don’t get discouraged though, everyone makes mistakes. I remember I first attempted a moon square and I got 2 weeks in and started with the wrong amount of vibrations, Nullifying the working. What I learned is, too stay absolutely focused in all workings so this does not happen and double check every time when doing the squares just in case.

Good luck have a nice day.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Tiger.666 said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

Well if your making a growling noise I’m pretty sure that’s it though make sure your pronouncing it with somewhat of a K sound like with the RTR and how you pronounce Khim AHS and Khehm OHS it’s a soft k at the back of the throat.

Though like Shael said your going too have to restart, he is much more versed in spiritual practice than I. So I would trust him over many other members.

Don’t get discouraged though, everyone makes mistakes. I remember I first attempted a moon square and I got 2 weeks in and started with the wrong amount of vibrations, Nullifying the working. What I learned is, too stay absolutely focused in all workings so this does not happen and double check every time when doing the squares just in case.

Good luck have a nice day.

Thank you very much. Have a nice day ...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back