Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

12 YEAR OLD WHITE KID GETS ASSAULTED ON THE STREET BY A GROWN BLACK MAN

Sicksix666

The media will NEVER cover this. If the races were reversed, it would be national coverage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqlwDjRCv7M&feature=emb_title

Glad to see the kid didn’t take much damage and was still conscious.

Be careful posting Black on white crime here you will get a bunch of OY veys and people telling you to not speak so disparagingly about the coons slaughtering us every day.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:

Be careful posting Black on white crime here you will get a bunch of OY veys and people telling you to not speak so disparagingly about the coons slaughtering us every day.

What are you talking about? Who here discouraged that? Who actually complained about that? Can you stop talking like anyone is stopping anyone from doing speaking freely.

The only thing I have seen some people complain about is gentiles blaming and hating on each other for crimes, lies and ideological "poison" created by the Jews.

So yeah, if any gentile, even black, hates on anyone for things the Jews do, yes we call that out because that's not the point. The point is we are all working to become godly and ascended beings and the first thing about being a team and spiritual family is understanding that.

One could easily look at all the stupid and weak things white gentiles do and how they behave to literally extinct themselves but no one has to beat that truth hard and overemphasize that all the time on the forum.

Maybe we should emphasize alot how weak white gentiles have become compared to their white ancestors like the vikings, for example? No. Because that doesnt solve anything. So we dont have to emphasis what black gentiles are doing wrong all the time because it doesnt serve a substantial purpose and its not their fault.

We all know what has to be done. Spread truth, get rid of the Jew and help whites to evolve and develop past that destructive level. No one is blaming white gentiles for their foolish and suicidal behaviour at all though. Because its not their fault.

Do you believe that white people are at fault?

Its the same with black gentiles. They are doing stupid and screwed up things, but we already know who is responsible for that. We dont need to keep beating anyone here over the head when all the black gentiles here are trying hard to change this and we HATE what the average black is doing. Its burns my ass!

My point is here please stop making it seem as though no one can talk negative about black gentiles. We all have to vent and its high time for whites to do so but what we dont do on this forum is spread senseless hate and racial slander just because the gentiles have degenerated and fallen for all the lies and terror of the jew.

No matter what you may say or think, all black gentiles are NOT against white people by default.

Thats is not our nature. Its the Jew, plain and simple. You have allies here because the black gentiles here are the spiritual elite of our race and because being with Satan helps us be the best version of ourselves. Jews have relentlessly lied to blacks about white people heavily. Blacks dont know the difference because Jews look white. So when we expose that, the only race blacks will hate are the jews.

HPS Shannon said:

What are you talking about? Who here discouraged that? Who actually complained about that? Can you stop talking like anyone is stopping anyone from doing speaking freely.

The only thing I have seen some people complain about is gentiles blaming and hating on each other for crimes, lies and ideological "poison" created by the Jews.

So yeah, if any gentile, even black, hates on anyone for things the Jews do, yes we call that out because that's not the point. The point is we are all working to become godly and ascended beings and the first thing about being a team and spiritual family is understanding that.

One could easily look at all the stupid and weak things white gentiles do and how they behave to literally extinct themselves but no one has to beat that truth hard and overemphasize that all the time on the forum.

Maybe we should emphasize alot how weak white gentiles have become compared to their white ancestors like the vikings, for example? No. Because that doesnt solve anything. So we dont have to emphasis what black gentiles are doing wrong all the time because it doesnt serve a substantial purpose and its not their fault.

We all know what has to be done. Spread truth, get rid of the Jew and help whites to evolve and develop past that destructive level. No one is blaming white gentiles for their foolish and suicidal behaviour at all though. Because its not their fault.

Its the same with black gentiles. They are doing stupid and screwed up things, but we already know who is responsible for that. We dont need to keep beating anyone here over the head when all the black gentiles here are trying hard to change this and we HATE what the average black is doing. Its burns my ass!

My point is here please stop making it seem as though no one can talk negative about black gentiles. We all have to vent and its high time for whites to do so but what we dont do on this forum is spread senseless hate and racial slander just because the gentiles have degenerated and fallen for all the lies and terror of the jew.

No matter what you may say or think, all black gentiles are NOT against white people by default.

Thats is not our nature. Its the Jew, plain and simple. You have allies here because the black gentiles here are the spiritual elite of our race and because being with Satan helps us be the best version of ourselves. Jews have relentlessly lied to blacks about white people heavily. Blacks dont know the difference because Jews look white. So when we expose that, the only race blacks will hate are the jews.

SORRY Shannon I have too much fire in me and understand my mistakes i am doing more void starting 2 day

Yes many whites are at fault if it wasn’t for Christianity we would have never been in any of these situations and the turn the other cheek mentality would not exist. I very much hold them accountable.

It was also the Bible verses about how it’s OK to keep slaves that led some to be owners because that’s what the Rabbi Jesus wants..

HPS Shannon said:

A lot of blacks know the truth already they just dontcare. Also its blacks who have always beem weak not whites. By travelling abroad in an act of Extreme self humiliation in secret hopes of having sex With white people.
When your mothers were selling you for slavery in exchange for makeup and Mirrors you never thought the day would come when you would have to face the Pain for your submissiness but the day nas come

Basilar said:
HPS Shannon said:

A lot of blacks know the truth already they just dontcare. Also its blacks who have always beem weak not whites. By travelling abroad in an act of Extreme self humiliation in secret hopes of having sex With white people.
When your mothers were selling you for slavery in exchange for makeup and Mirrors you never thought the day would come when you would have to face the Pain for your submissiness but the day nas come

Basilar, I know it upsets you to hear someone say that whites have been weak but what you said doesnt do anything to change that fact. And insulting another race of Satan who has equally suffered and been lied to beause of the Jew is not noble nor spiritually honest of you.

I know you were emotionally driven by my statement about whites because if you werent you would have comprehended what I wrote. No one said that whites were always weak. They have BECOME weak because of the Jew. Thats what I said. Dont let your anger cloud your judgement.

All gentiles were never weak and just because you dont know much about ancient black satanic history doesnt mean you can make ignorant statements like that.

The point of xianity and the enemy is to weaken and destroy the gentiles from the beginning.

So you compare the fact the some black tribes sold other black enemy tribes to be slaves vs the fact that even white leaders today knowingly sell out their own people to Jews for their extinction? You can't compare that. I know it hurts but thats how it is. Which is why we are working to change it hence the point of my response.

You are doing the same thing I mentioned how the gentiles here are so eager to point out flaws of other gentile races when its all the Jewish fault. Dont blame my black gentile people. Blame the Jew for why the white race is on the brink of extinction.

I never hated whites, even before became a satanist and I know other blacks who are the same. So no, all blacks do not just HATE for any reason. Now that I know the truth, it is my job to spread the message.

And you're wrong. Only a small percentage of blacks truly know the truth about Jews.

The only blacks that I have seen that knows the truth about what the jews have done only know a fraction of it. These blacks that know a bit about the Jews do not know what they are on a cosmic level. They do not know that Jews are totally separate. Most of these blacks still see and believe that Jews are a white sub race, and they usually still believe the lie about Hitler, etc.

So lets cut the crap. Black people Do not hate white gentiles for being white.That is not the nature of gentiles. Not any of Satan's races do this. We all come from Satan so we have nobility and benevolence in our psyche because of him.

Its because of the lies that jews perpetuated. The disgusting reality that Jews made for us.

The sooner we truly understand and ingrain that fact, the better.

Just being gentile doesnt mean you are noble or self sufficient to the point you can defeat the planets. Many gentiles Will die too.
Just like not all jews Will face the same punishment. My comment was pointing the disparity between races. Ive been stung by bee before its because of mosquitoes I close my Windows at night. Its so rare to come across blacks mentally adverse to the jewish agenda, there is always a dummy sharing when some black does anything against the jews online. Now had that to the fact blacks exist in superior numbers. I dont get offended when someone attacks the white race I just understand the emocional baggage that leads someonel to behave like or to preach unity so Im always ready to delivery the worst news.

Basilar said:
Just being gentile doesnt mean you are noble or self sufficient to the point you can defeat the planets. Many gentiles Will die too.
Just like not all jews Will face the same punishment. My comment was pointing the disparity between races. Ive been stung by bee before its because of mosquitoes I close my Windows at night. Its so rare to come across blacks mentally adverse to the jewish agenda, there is always a dummy sharing when some black does anything against the jews online. Now had that to the fact blacks exist in superior numbers. I dont get offended when someone attacks the white race I just understand the emocional baggage that leads someonel to behave like or to preach unity so Im always ready to delivery the worst news.
The jews want us to fight over stupid things. I can show you many Whites who are brainwashed just I can show you many Blacks. If you see these riots the majority are Whites.

They have been lied and probabily brainwashed. The point is no matter what they do is that we cannot blame all Blacks just as we cannot blame all Whites, we need to go to the root of the problems which are the jews. We SS no matter the race know the spiritual truth and so there is no need to fight over some stupid brainwashed people.

About Blacks knowing the truth, i seriously doubt it. There are few that know about jews. Some of them unfortunately think jews are related to Whites and that is because of brainwashing but I have seen some Whites think so too.

Basilar said:

Is English your second language? I can tell by your writing. I understand most of what you say but it appears you did not fully understand what I wrote about the white race and the races in general. I did not attack the white race, I simply pointed out the truth of the matter in this modern day.

We are hear trying to fix this. The point is to teach the races who the real enemy is. I am sure you are aware of the Jewish race, what they are and what they do to us.

You joined this forum 3 months ago so youre relatively new. Are you officially dedicated? Are you actively meditating and advancing your soul? I think in time you will start to see the situation and your place here in a more even kind of way.

I understand your anger and frustration about what's happening with the white race, but please understand that this JoyofSatan forum is a hub for all the races of Satan to come together in unity and peace to stop the Jewish enemy from terrorizing and destroying us all.

Showing each other general respect and comradery is encouraged.

The longer you are here, the more you will come to understand some things.

All the gentile races are working to better ourselves and evolve into the godhead status.

Basilar said:

But what was your point in commenting on this disparity? If you paid attention to my response to what I wrote to Southernwhitegentile, you would see that I wasnt attacking or saying anything really negative about the white race. Their situation is sad too. That part is a fact.

Too much suffering we all go through because of wretched Jews.

HPS Shannon said:
Basilar said:

But what was your point in commenting on this disparity? If you paid attention to my response to what I wrote to Southernwhitegentile, you would see that I wasnt attacking or saying anything really negative about the white race. Their situation is sad too. That part is a fact.

Too much suffering we all go through because of wretched Jews.
And what about the peoples exterminated by the Jews up to the last man, woman and child? Obviously they don't all have the same price. A purebred dog costs much more than a sheep. A million Arabs are not worth as much as a fingernail of a Jew. I don't know how much Whites and Blacks are worth compared to Jews. Obviously, a tumor is worth much more than an organ for an organism, whether benign or malignant, but above all if it is malignant. As we would do without the Jews, we would probably be lost in existence and eternity.

Basically the enemy pushed Christianity on gentiles in particular whites, to weaken them and then brought blacks to their lands, brutalized them for centuries and are now 'suppporting' blacks to use them to wipe out the white race so they can have no major obstacle in taking down the world with communism.

Whites would not have allowed multiculturalism if they were not poisoned with Christianity and liberalism. And blacks wouldn't be whining about whites if they still lived in their original lands. It's all artificial and we have the Jews to thank.

HPS Shannon said:

SORRY Shannon I have too much fire in me and understand my mistakes i am doing more void starting 2 day

Yes many whites are at fault if it wasn’t for Christianity we would have never been in any of these situations and the turn the other cheek mentality would not exist. I very much hold them accountable.

It was also the Bible verses about how it’s OK to keep slaves that led some to be owners because that’s what the Rabbi Jesus wants..

Southern white Gentile, for some reason I just saw your reply. Strange.

Anyway, please dont say sorry to me. I didnt want to come off as chiding you its just saddens my heart to see Satan's races just hate on eachother. It hurts because its really no ones fault.

Majority of the white gentiles of the past fought to stop christianity from taking over like in Rome and many where aware. Though some few whites fell for it, majority resisted which is why the Jews killed , tortured and bribed them. Like inquisition for one example. And the millions upon millions of white gentiles who were killed over the centuries reincarnated into a new life and was born into a lie which was all they could know. No choice in the matter. And then the Jewish curses, enemy ETs and fear did the rest. Jews and their ideologies spread like a poison. Literally.

I personally disagree with you and do not believe the white race is at fault for becoming in a weakened state today. Your people fought.

Same with black gentiles, they have degenerated. Our race fought to keep our Satanic culture. In many african traditional religion, civility and morality is spoken of as being one of the highest points of spiritual development like in the Ifa Orisha tradition. Blacks were no stranger to that

The black elders in Africa also spoke of Enemy reptilians taking over and corrupting the minds and declared war and subverted.

Morality this morality that
Civility this civility that
The only reason you keep bringing up this terms because of your chronic baggage. You absolutely were submissive to the concept of multiculturalism in the past and interracial sex and procreation thats why you are bound to this childish abhorrent view of the world. The concept of Pride os totally alien to you. No mistake the God of the sun sorath cant stomach seeing the most depraved acts and rules the most volatile and sensible current of energy and yet is the most vicious being. The jews lie but their lies only work to expose the most bottom chronic defects of an individual. So where you stood before you are to blame and upon that source you Will grow back to your natural state. No One just decides to be a moral upstanding person you either Embrace this because you understand fortitute and might or you because you failed to acquire whatever you really desired . What you must stated has many paralels to jewish excuses and compulsive

Some Whites have become weak, but saying that the White Race is a weak Race, implying that most of Whites are weak, is like saying that all Blacks have become complete apes today, that's just not true. We almost stopped the Jews 80 years ago, WE ARE STRONG still, this negativity won't help anybody. Saying that the White Race is a weak Race isn't true, some of us are, but a big part of our Race is strong and will forever be. Same with other Gentile Races.
We just need a good leadership, someone like Hitler, and let's see if we're so weak.
I just wanna remember again that we saved the whole world 80 years ago.
Let's be positive!

HPS Shannon said:
Some posts appear with delay, even a few days delay, it happened to others as well https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42138

HPS Shannon said:
Anyway, please dont say sorry to me. I didnt want to come off as chiding you its just saddens my heart to see Satan's races just hate on eachother. It hurts because its really no ones fault.
It's sad but we're still divided, most of the gentiles are still asleep that's why the jews still have the power

HPS Shannon said:

It's not a matter of "Have white people always been this weak?" or "When did white people become weak", it's a matter of we are weak now. I mean come on, the Brits went from owning 25% of the world to owning an island with every ethnicity from every country they colonized in it. Had this instance of weakness on part of the British Empire been reversed or prevented, Rhodesia would still exist.

It should be a matter of "How do we become strong again?" and that goes for all races, not just whites. I know you or somebody else mentioned that some people are taking the philosophy of "Whites are weak, so we deserve to die out anyway" and while I think that's a horrible statement, I can completely understand the frustrations of those who think that way.

To combat this, I'd go full Rodrigo Duterte and start executing drug dealers and taking aim on combatting "gangster culture" because this above all else is what keeps black people down. For white people, it's simple....shut Facebook and Twitter down, and ban social media with the exception of comment boards, forums, and imageboards (So that would leave youtube, various forums including this one, and 4chan untouched)

Whites were strong when they lived under the Aryan Rita one of the laws of which was service to the folk above all. When the Aryans such as the Visigoths encountered non-Whites as they moved in areas of southern Europe the previous Roman Empire. They passed laws forbidding race mixing. Later when Christianized it was changed to non-Christian. The Kings in some cases became the first race traitors such as King Coifi who in the seventh century became a Christian and destroyed the Temple to Wodan and his own ancestors. Greedy morons like Coifi were the first SJW's in western European history. Christianity demands and requires you become a race traitor to become Christian. The Christian Europeans betrayed and murdered their own race and culture to worship Jews. With Christianity the Europeans had to declare their own race soul to be the devil and all their ancestors as evil and in hell and their Gods devils for the ultimate sin of simply not being Jewish and nothing else. Christianity is simply Jewish supremacy elevated to a religious death cult.

There were already jews using nerd schemes to grab power in the 7th Century. But keep compensating for her just because the gods used her has a messenger for awhile.

Someone in a youtube comment said they thought they saw the car, where the wimp got out, pass by once earlier in the video, so it was planned; why did he not attack the Black Man who was also dancing? Maybe it is racial. Whether Whites are or have become weak or not, and Blacks are or have become apes or not, is all less-than-relevant to the main video. A Man can quite easily defeat a Boy, especially if the Man is a pussy wimp bitch and does it unfairly - but then a Man versus a Boy is not fair, either. The only real justice here would be for the Boy to have the Black Man tied up and have the Boy beat the shit out of it with a plank of wood with barbed wire wrapped around it - but there is no such thing as "justice" today.

666Esoteric666 said:
The media will NEVER cover this. If the races were reversed, it would be national coverage.

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=EqlwDjRCv7M&feature=emb_title
I also saw in youtube comments, and the video's description, these -

http://archive.is/prW1n

http://archive.is/7w9GD

Maybe it wasn't racial. Maybe the pussy wanted to be a bitch to the commander in chief again instead for a while.

This is my whole point everyone, I am saying that we as gentiles need to support eachother and not beat each other ovet the head because Jews corrupted the gentile spirit and nobility and still working to destroy us.

Let us be gods in the making and think like them. Thats how I try to live my life now as it helps to prepare for the divine purpose.

The gods care for us and see us all as worthy no matter what. The more we elevate our souls, the more we elevate our races and become the new elite and specimen of them.

Syd Silver said:
HPS Shannon said:
Some posts appear with delay, even a few days delay, it happened to others as well https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42138

HPS Shannon said:
It's sad but we're still divided, most of the gentiles are still asleep that's why the jews still have the power

This is interesting and refreshing coming from you Syd, as I have seen your posts in the past concerning white and black gentiles...

WiseDragon said:
Some Whites have become weak, but saying that the White Race is a weak Race, implying that most of Whites are weak, is like saying that all Blacks have become complete apes today, that's just not true. We almost stopped the Jews 80 years ago, WE ARE STRONG still, this negativity won't help anybody. Saying that the White Race is a weak Race isn't true, some of us are, but a big part of our Race is strong and will forever be. Same with other Gentile Races.
We just need a good leadership, someone like Hitler, and let's see if we're so weak.
Let's be positive!

Who said that the white race is a weak race?

I said they have become weakened. There is a difference.

We know for the most part the black race has become a failed race despite the smaller portion who are normal and tried to improve the black race, make Africa self sustaining or just fight the Jew. Its all because of the enemy. We tried. Thats for sure but unfortunately the Jewish assualt took a big toll.

The white gentiles of 80 years ago are different from the gentiles of today. The Jew made sure of that through propaganda, brainwashing in the media and educational institutions and even what they put in our food and water.

When you have a good portion of white gentiles who support white genocide, have fallen for feminism and marxism, dont care about race mixing, call to let in degenerate types of people from other races into Europe, protest for non whites more than non whites do... that is becoming weakened since race is like a monolith on the soul level and as a functioning group. Well unless we all cast out the degenerates of our own races.. but we cant because we must do our part to help our races.

This especially goes for the white race since your women of reproductive age are a very small percentage of your population therefore its imperative that you help to stengthen and support them, even the brainwashed liberals.

This also goes for encouraging whites, especially SS, to have more children, etc, etc.

Like Mageson once saod, if it wasnt for Jews and Xianity, the average white gentile would be like Hitler or Tesla. I agree.

I am being positive. The whole point of my posts here were to inspire that and racial unity which is so needed now more than ever as the Jews work hard to lie and cause racial division.

HPS Shannon said:
WiseDragon said:
Let's be positive!

Who said that the white race is a weak race?

I said they have become weakened. There is a difference.

We know for the most part the black race has become a failed race despite the smaller portion who are normal and tried to improve the black race, make Africa self sustaining or just fight the Jew. Its all because of the enemy. We tried. Thats for sure but unfortunately the Jewish assualt took a big toll.

The white gentiles of 80 years ago are different from the gentiles of today. The Jew made sure of that through propaganda, brainwashing in the media and educational institutions and even what they put in our food and water.

When you have a good portion of white gentiles who support white genocide, have fallen for feminism and marxism, dont care about race mixing, call to let in degenerate types of people from other races into Europe, protest for non whites more than non whites do... that is becoming weakened since race is like a monolith on the soul level and as a functioning group. Well unless we all cast out the degenerates of our own races.. but we cant because we must do our part to help our races.

This especially goes for the white race since your women of reproductive age are a very small percentage of your population therefore its imperative that you help to stengthen and support them, even the brainwashed liberals.

This also goes for encouraging whites, especially SS, to have more children, etc, etc.

Like Mageson once saod, if it wasnt for Jews and Xianity, the average white gentile would be like Hitler or Tesla. I agree.

I am being positive. The whole point of my posts here were to inspire that and racial unity which is so needed now more than ever as the Jews work hard to lie and cause racial division.
Totally agree. When we will win things will be better for all of us.

HPS Shannon said:
Syd Silver said:
HPS Shannon said:

This is interesting and refreshing coming from you Syd, as I have seen your posts in the past concerning white and black gentiles...
Well Shannon after reading your latest posts (not just on this topic), I could easily say the same thing about you ;)

For myself, about 99% of the time I go with the impulse of moment, I usually say what I see and how I feel at that moment, sometimes I'm surprised too (by what I said)

Syd Silver said:
HPS Shannon said:
Syd Silver said:

Well Shannon after reading your latest posts (not just on this topic), I could easily say the same thing about you ;)

For myself, about 99% of the time I go with the impulse of moment, I usually say what I see and how I feel at that moment, sometimes I'm surprised too (by what I said)

My meditations and kundalini has matured me and helps me see the beauty and cosmic bonds between Satan's people. It has helped me steadily develop the goddess already in me. If we all just took the time to think like the gods, we'd better off.

I am a bit impulsive and my passions get the best of me sometimes too. I know you care about your race so I understand the anger behind your past posts about the black race...

Anyway, peace, harmony and divinity to all gentile races ❤

HPS Shannon said:
My meditations and kundalini has matured me and helps me see the beauty and cosmic bonds between Satan's people. It has helped me steadily develop the goddess already in me. If we all just took the time to think like the gods, we'd better off.

I am a bit impulsive and my passions get the best of me sometimes too. I know you care about your race so I understand the anger behind your past posts about the black race...

Shannon, I only wish I could share a similar wisdom to you, for the biggest realization I've had recently is merely that America doesn't have a race problem, it has a (((Marxism))) problem creating racial tension to advance itself. I mean, Black Lives Matter's funding has been linked to defunct groups Weather Underground, and M19, both of which are radical Marxist terror groups that were active during the 1970s. A person of interest being (((Susan Rosenberg))), a convicted WU terrorist pardoned by Bill Clinton in 2001 just before leaving office. At this point, American politics isn't between the Conservatives and Liberals, it's between the Trump Party, and the Clinton Party. It'd be redundant to even call them Democrats and Republicans anymore.

I fear that civil war therefore is imminent and will draw parallels to both the (((Bolshevik))) uprising of 1917, and (((Mao's Great Leap Forward))) which started with removing statues and icons. We cannot let this communist menace continue!

ShadowTheRaven said:
HPS Shannon said:

Shannon, I only wish I could share a similar wisdom to you, for the biggest realization I've had recently is merely that America doesn't have a race problem, it has a (((Marxism))) problem creating racial tension to advance itself. I mean, Black Lives Matter's funding has been linked to defunct groups Weather Underground, and M19, both of which are radical Marxist terror groups that were active during the 1970s. A person of interest being (((Susan Rosenberg))), a convicted WU terrorist pardoned by Bill Clinton in 2001 just before leaving office. At this point, American politics isn't between the Conservatives and Liberals, it's between the Trump Party, and the Clinton Party. It'd be redundant to even call them Democrats and Republicans anymore.

I fear that civil war therefore is imminent and will draw parallels to both the (((Bolshevik))) uprising of 1917, and (((Mao's Great Leap Forward))) which started with removing statues and icons. We cannot let this communist menace continue!

Youre right, I agree. America does not have a race problem. It has a jew problem.

If it wasnt for the Jews causing racial tension and creating and or infiltrating groups that belong to white or black gentiles, we wouldnt have the problem today. Blacks wouldnt be in America, Whites wouldnt be in the state that they are today, there wouldnt be forced integration, whites in south africa wouldnt be terrorized, etc, etc.

You see...its ALWAYS the Jews. JEWS are the ones always lying to black gentiles saying that whites are the source of their problems when its the Jew. Its Jews that have destroyed, and bakrupted africa and caused many wars there.

Jews are the ones making white people feel guilt, make them hate their own race, adhere to genocidal ideologies that damage their race and weaken themself from the greatness they had.

Its always the Jew. I'm not going to play this game where we gentiles blame each other. Not that I ever did anyway. I always had anger or dislike for my own race. I didnt know any better.

Whatever wisdom I have accumulated comes from all the good gentile people over the years who have inspired me, whether it be here on the forums or elsewhere. I owe it to the gods as well.

Satanism really does make a person better.

In these times whites should be preparing with ex military and forming close knit ties in their communities. They will keep trying to push you into a corner until you fight back. Whites should be stocking up for arms and ammunition and forming close knit communities, getting ready for the coming conflict.

Basilar said:
There were already jews using nerd schemes to grab power in the 7th Century. But keep compensating for her just because the gods used her has a messenger for awhile.

What was that suppose to mean? Compensating for who?

You have alot to learn here, youre still new so cant get upset at that

What I mentioned is the truth for both races, just because you are new here, full of ignorant hate and still probably dont see the full picture for what it is because you still have more spiritual advancing to do isnt anyone elses problem.

And I am more than just a messenger for Satan and the gods. How about you take a cue and try to think like the gods for once.

Maybe when you learn to start thinking divinely, you'll understand. Dont get mad at me for speaking the truth because Jews are destroying your race and your race is falling for it.

Just like I cant get mad at white gentiles for blacks falling for the Jewish filth.

Basilar said:
The only reason you keep bringing up this terms because of your chronic baggage. You absolutely were submissive to the concept of multiculturalism in the past and interracial sex and procreation thats why you are bound to this childish abhorrent view of the world. The concept of Pride os totally alien to you. No mistake the God of the sun sorath cant stomach seeing the most depraved acts and rules the most volatile and sensible current of energy and yet is the most vicious being. The jews lie but their lies only work to expose the most bottom chronic defects of an individual. So where you stood before you are to blame and upon that source you Will grow back to your natural state. No One just decides to be a moral upstanding person you either Embrace this because you understand fortitute and might or you because you failed to acquire whatever you really desired . What you must stated has many paralels to jewish excuses and compulsive

You made no sense at all. Shows your lack of insight with Satan, the concept of spiritual degeneration and why gentiles were created and for what purpose.

Nice try though. How about you start thinking like the god Sorath? You might learn something a bit.

Whitecloud said:
Basilar said:
A misconcension and a lie told by jews to hide the truth about slavery,no mother or father sold their children as slaves what mother and father would do that,in case you havnt read about slavery before coming here to post slaves where caught by village raids and wars prisoners,mostly by the islamic races of north north africa,Islam was the sole perpetuator of slavery in Africa,90 percent of the slaves that were caught and sold were from jihad war between the fula tribe and the indigenous west African tribes of which the Fulani was well equipped and could not be matched,only a minority of slaves came from west Africans capturing and selling each other,
Basilar said:
[ Also its blacks who have always beem weak not whites. By travelling abroad in an act of Extreme self humiliation in secret hopes of having sex With white people.
Another misconception,the Black's who marry white people are few,majority of black who travel to america do not do so but come back to marry from their villages.
I have seen it many times.
Basilar said:
You talk like someone who's talking from his ass,
HP's Shannon is just trying to give you a defenative reasoning that we are all on this mess because of the Jews and we should all work together against one common ememy but your just ranting and then making insults,it seems like you are knew however,blacks all had their own lands and empires,and worshiped nature along with the rest of the world,then Islam came which is an offspring of the Judaism thats how slavery started, many black villages and communities were raided and thausands of people were captured and sold in slave markets which is how you see blacks in america today,contuary to you submission fallacy many blacks fought against being enslaved and created any black states abroad like Haiti,this goes against you saying blacks were submissive which again is bullshit,no body will allow themselves to be captured like that and sold as slaves without a fight or unless they didn't have a chances which was the case against the Muslim invaders.
I suggest you watch this videos to know who how slaves were truly caught and sold in Africa in oppose to the propaganda they tell you
https://www.invidio.us/channel/UCN-27KpzgFhJNAPa5-4b5KQ

HPs Shannon I believe these videos will also help you as well on your research on slavery

Thank you.

The problem with Basilar is he has a problem with me because I am black and especially that I am saying things and truths about the white race, and the fact that it is coming from a black person makes him very upset because he still believes that the reason white gentiles are in the bad position they are in today is because of blacks.

He does not yet have the insight to see who the real problem is and that black gentiles are going through the same Jew problem too since the beginning.

It is incredible that even though it was the Jews who created a war between whites and blacks, some whites here despise 100% of all blacks in the world.
whites will have much more privileges than blacks in the future ...

Blackdragon666 said:
Basically the enemy pushed Christianity on gentiles in particular whites, to weaken them and then brought blacks to their lands, brutalized them for centuries and are now 'suppporting' blacks to use them to wipe out the white race so they can have no major obstacle in taking down the world with communism.

Whites would not have allowed multiculturalism if they were not poisoned with Christianity and liberalism. And blacks wouldn't be whining about whites if they still lived in their original lands. It's all artificial and we have the Jews to thank.
Whites didnt allow multiculturalism it was forced upon them by deals without the filter of any popular referendum.
There were already white tribes in Africa and every single are of the world. Robert Sepehr shows this in his works. You excuses are Trash so they dont really mean much. I spit and stomp on them

Basilar said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Whites didnt allow multiculturalism it was forced upon them by deals without the filter of any popular referendum.
There were already white tribes in Africa and every single are of the world. Robert Sepehr shows this in his works. You excuses are Trash so they dont really mean much. I spit and stomp on them

Maybe you should study more instead of being so damn rude. Christianity and its doctrines are and work as a prerequisite and conditioning for white gentiles to allow and agree with its communism, pacifism, weakness and race destroying. Many whites did allow multicultiralism and almost pushed for it because they believed it was the christ like thing to do.

Basilar said:
Blackdragon666 said:

I'm afraid there are whites who support multiculturalism. I'm not attacking the white race, come on. And Africa is the the homeland for blacks, no need to argue aimlessly. Every people to their lands; that's one of our goals.

Blackdragon666 said:
Basilar said:
Blackdragon666 said:

I'm afraid there are whites who support multiculturalism. I'm not attacking the white race, come on. And Africa is the the homeland for blacks, no need to argue aimlessly. Every people to their lands; that's one of our goals.
You were claiming blacks wouldnt whine about whites if they never left their lands. I stated this is false as whites have always been around the world. How do you think the shitskins in india and the Middle east came about. The dark tribes in Africa and south America always spoke of encounters With the cloud people. And you absolutely ignored this never adressed my statements and proceeded to repeated the same exact lie.
All with the speech patterns of a coward and a liar With emocional baggage. Being all Nice to me and stuff when Im openly hostile to you. Whites never allowed multiculturalism they just do the exact same thing they do in this forum and I was guilty of before my total awakening. Compensating and walking on eggshells for blackies because they feel the pain suffering and inferiority complexo emanating from you. And they instinctively know they would total honesty would break you. Because you are black and my validation as a white man as a real effect on you. How does that make you feel.

Basilar said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Basilar said:
You were claiming blacks wouldnt whine about whites if they never left their lands. I stated this is false as whites have always been around the world. How do you think the shitskins in india and the Middle east came about. The dark tribes in Africa and south America always spoke of encounters With the cloud people. And you absolutely ignored this never adressed my statements and proceeded to repeated the same exact lie.
All with the speech patterns of a coward and a liar With emocional baggage. Being all Nice to me and stuff when Im openly hostile to you. Whites never allowed multiculturalism they just do the exact same thing they do in this forum and I was guilty of before my total awakening. Compensating and walking on eggshells for blackies because they feel the pain suffering and inferiority complexo emanating from you. And they instinctively know they would total honesty would break you. Because you are black and my validation as a white man as a real effect on you. How does that make you feel.
Sorry dude, but just being white doesn't raise you to some pedestal. You've got to live up to the best you can be if you want some respect. If all you ever do is whine about blacks including those who are part of the solution to the world's problems, you're not helping your race at all. I think you're just some butt hurt dude trying to take out his pain on any blacks. I don't know what you experienced with blacks but I'm not responsible, so you can keep your little bad guy attitudes to yourself please. Or perhaps you're just trolling.

I respect whites like the Nazis and the SS here because of what they stand for, what they did/do for humanity and also because we have a common goal. It's not about inferiority. I'm very proud of my race and I don't feel racially inferior. Much less to you. I don't even think you're white at this point, probably some kike wasting our time with nonsensical shit posts.

Yes, blacks wouldn't be whining about 'evil whitey' and oppression if the Jews didn't ship them as slaves to white lands. Read Satan's library and cut the crap. And no need to be in denial, part of the reason why white SS do the race awakening rituals is to help other whites stop accepting multiculturalism. It's good to be proud of your race but turning into some holier than thou asshole benefits no one apart from giving you a false sense of greatness. You can also do with some growing up.

Basilar said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Basilar said:

It makes up feel like you're a degenerate specimen of your race who has not yet fully opened his mind and let go of the displaced rage.

Are you done yet insulting other members of other races for no reason whatsoever to just appear like an awakened white man? I know youre very hurt by what has happened to your race. You are so hurt and broken about it that you insult a black gentile who is speaking a neutral truth and wasnt even on the offensive. I feel sorry for you.

Are you evolving your soul through meditation, are you doing RTRs?

Its funny how you insult us darker races by calling us shit skins. I would love to see you say that to one of the white daemon gods who created us this way. Its a funny thing. The brown skin came from the creation of the white mind.

Our skin is brown and shades of dark like fertile soil on this beautiful earth.

You can keep flinging insults all you want Basilar, yet the Jew is every so close on exterminating your white race so badly and have poisoned the white mind and made whites accept multiculturalism and the best you can do is insult other gentiles because they have also been destroyed by the Jews? HAHAHA.

Sad.
I have faith in you though. You'll come around eventually.

HP Mageson666 said:
Whites were strong when they lived under the Aryan Rita one of the laws of which was service to the folk above all. When the Aryans such as the Visigoths encountered non-Whites as they moved in areas of southern Europe the previous Roman Empire. They passed laws forbidding race mixing. Later when Christianized it was changed to non-Christian. The Kings in some cases became the first race traitors such as King Coifi who in the seventh century became a Christian and destroyed the Temple to Wodan and his own ancestors. Greedy morons like Coifi were the first SJW's in western European history. Christianity demands and requires you become a race traitor to become Christian. The Christian Europeans betrayed and murdered their own race and culture to worship Jews. With Christianity the Europeans had to declare their own race soul to be the devil and all their ancestors as evil and in hell and their Gods devils for the ultimate sin of simply not being Jewish and nothing else. Christianity is simply Jewish supremacy elevated to a religious death cult.
Big Don, io capisco che sei dovuto partire con il tuo Tappeto Volante, ma per favore adesso torna e fammi avanzare, perchè ho bisogno di Te... Sieg Heil!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back